Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 12:09:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That POS Tom Brady was shillin' pretty hard for FTX, as a  "brand ambassador".  Hopefully, he gets thrown in prison too.
View Quote

hell the MLB was partnered with them.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
L O L

Turns out the guy also donated 23 million to GOP.

So this won't go anywhere
View Quote

No, the co-CEO of FTX Digital Markets, a subsidiary of FTX, Ryan Salame, is the one who gave $23M to Republicans.  Not SBF.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 12:35:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote

Brady's luck is finally running out....

Bigshot celeb's gonna go down with FTX
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wow, Michael Lewis had been working on a book about FTX for six months

https://theankler.com/p/hwood-ftx-frenzy-as-michael-lewis
View Quote

Oooh... CAA and Michael Kives.  The plot thickens even more, if that's possible.

CAA is Creative Artists Agency.  Michael Kives ("key-vess") used to be one of their executives.  So did a fellow named Darnell Strom.  In the pre-Citizens United/SuperPAC universe, Kives and Strom were the most powerful establishment Democratic Party fundraisers around.  They are the two guys who emailed Tulsi Gabbard in early 2016 to inform her she had been blackballed by the DNC and its media shills (most of whom CAA or Strom's later employer UTA represent: Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo, Bob Schieffer, Connie Chung, Gayle King, Elizabeth Vargas, Jimmy Fallon, Stephanie Ruhle, Stephen Colbert, Valerie Jarrett, Van Jones, Cenk Uygur, Bill Maher, Chuck Todd, Jake Tapper, Jim Acosta, Seth Meyers, Don Lemon, Michael Moore...) as retaliation for endorsing Bernie over Hillary.

Katy Perry sang "Hava Nagila" at Kives's wedding.  Sia sang "Can't Help Falling In Love" for the couple's first dance.  The Clintons toasted the couple.  He's on Yahoo's BoD.  Shutterfly's too.

Now Michael Kives runs a private equity firm called K5 Global.  Guess who bought a third of K5 for $300 million?  Hint: True to his MO, he used customer funds.

Yep.  SBF.

Kives pitched Elon Musk (also a wedding guest) on the idea of having SBF invest $3 billion in Elon's buyout of Twitter.  Musk wrote on Twitter earlier this week that "my BS meter went off".
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:01:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep, there was an FTX logo patch on every umpire's shirt.  They also had a $135 million naming rights deal for the Miami Heat's arena.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:05:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Me in 2016: holy shit Trump won lmao suck it libs

Me in 2022: a satanic death cult elite world conspiracy is trying to concentrate all the wealth in the world while raping and ritualistically slaughtering infants
View Quote

YUP.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:19:33 AM EDT
[#7]
What has been seen can't be unseen

Fucking Nancy

Stole from the Gutfeld Show
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 4:26:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

Also the NYT:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:35:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Tickets for the New York Times DealBook Summit event are $2499. Interesting lineup:

Attachment Attached File

I assume SBF will be appearing virtually, but he hasn’t been arrested, so who knows?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#10]
Money Laundering Starter Pack

Attachment Attached File

I guess the meeting is canceled
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:02:22 AM EDT
[#11]

https://www.vox.com/recode/2021/3/20/22335209/sam-bankman-fried-joe-biden-ftx-cryptocurrency-effective-altruism
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#12]
We should use crypto currency because the government can't control it.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:19:53 AM EDT
[#13]
This is fascinating to watch.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:22:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Just dawned on me. Aren't all those people Mormon?
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

-1000 social credit score
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:12:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
This is fascinating to watch.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:33:49 AM EDT
[#17]

Just a sampling of the sickkk memes in the replies

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#18]
Attachment Attached File

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11437361/Sam-Bankman-Fried-admits-lied-ethical.html

Serious questions are now being asked of SEC chair Gary Gensler who is facing scrutiny over his relationship with the disgraced crypto wunderkind  - and the lack of oversight of the crypto market that Gensler has himself described as the Wild West.
View Quote

The DAILY MAIL is doing better reporting on this story than the New York Times.

”I have two weeks to raise $8 billion, that’s basically all that matters for the rest of my life.”

Authorities in America and the Bahamas, where FTX was based and Bankman-Fried is currently holed up, are discussing the possibility of extraditing him to the United States for questioning.
View Quote

“Discussing the possibility”?

Top. Men.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You're right. I should be ashamed. He was just working on preventing the next pandemic when this terrible event happened to him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhuLTbEXoAIoMFy?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

????
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 1:43:53 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Oooh... CAA and Michael Kives.  The plot thickens even more, if that's possible.

CAA is Creative Artists Agency.  Michael Kives ("key-vess") used to be one of their executives.  So did a fellow named Darnell Strom.  In the pre-Citizens United/SuperPAC universe, Kives and Strom were the most powerful establishment Democratic Party fundraisers around.  They are the two guys who emailed Tulsi Gabbard in early 2016 to inform her she had been blackballed by the DNC and its media shills (most of whom CAA or Strom's later employer UTA represent: Anderson Cooper, Chris Cuomo, Bob Schieffer, Connie Chung, Gayle King, Elizabeth Vargas, Jimmy Fallon, Stephanie Ruhle, Stephen Colbert, Valerie Jarrett, Van Jones, Cenk Uygur, Bill Maher, Chuck Todd, Jake Tapper, Jim Acosta, Seth Meyers, Don Lemon, Michael Moore...) as retaliation for endorsing Bernie over Hillary.

Katy Perry sang "Hava Nagila" at Kives's wedding.  Sia sang "Can't Help Falling In Love" for the couple's first dance.  The Clintons toasted the couple.  He's on Yahoo's BoD.  Shutterfly's too.

Now Michael Kives runs a private equity firm called K5 Global.  Guess who bought a third of K5 for $300 million?  Hint: True to his MO, he used customer funds.

Yep.  SBF.

Kives pitched Elon Musk (also a wedding guest) on the idea of having SBF invest $3 billion in Elon's buyout of Twitter.  Musk wrote on Twitter earlier this week that "my BS meter went off".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, Michael Lewis had been working on a book about FTX for six months

https://theankler.com/p/hwood-ftx-frenzy-as-michael-lewis

Yep.  SBF.

Did they deliberately target Elon's Twitter takeover? Intend on using Sleepy Sammy against the takeover?
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 3:21:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Attachment Attached File

FTX Customers -> Alameda -> SBF -> DNC
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 3:40:47 PM EDT
[#22]
You watch potato throw em a few billion I bet ya there’s some real Democrat money gonna need a bailout!
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 3:42:26 PM EDT
[#23]

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 3:50:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FhsY6fVWYAsPrn_?format=jpg&name=900x900
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#25]
House committee announces hearing into FTX collapse featuring Bankman-Fried

The House Financial Services Committee will hold a hearing next month to investigate the collapse of top crypto exchange FTX, lawmakers announced Wednesday.

Reps. Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) and Patrick McHenry (R-N.C.), the top lawmakers on the committee, said in a statement that they expect disgraced FTX founder Sam Bankman-Fried to appear before Congress.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 5:07:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Hell, I'll watch it just to see what she can do. It has to be something amazing for someone like her to keep a billionaire around.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#28]
"This Is Unprecedented": Enron Liquidator Overseeing FTX Bankruptcy Speechless: "I Have Never Seen Anything Like This"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/worse-enron-new-ftx-ceo-slams-unprecedented-failure-corporate-controls
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#29]
March 29...that indeed aged well

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 7:32:31 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"This Is Unprecedented": Enron Liquidator Overseeing FTX Bankruptcy Speechless: "I Have Never Seen Anything Like This"

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/worse-enron-new-ftx-ceo-slams-unprecedented-failure-corporate-controls
View Quote

The filing sheds light on the sloppy business practices, such as FTX employees asking to be paid through an online "chat" platform "where a disparate group of supervisors approved disbursements by responding with personalized emojis."
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#31]

Gooble gobble,  One of us! One of us!
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:03:42 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The filing sheds light on the sloppy business practices, such as FTX employees asking to be paid through an online "chat" platform "where a disparate group of supervisors approved disbursements by responding with personalized emojis."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

WE LIVE IN A MERITOCRACY ??
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:42:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Did they deliberately target Elon's Twitter takeover? Intend on using Sleepy Sammy against the takeover?
View Quote

Possibly, but it's probably more that SBF wanted to show other potential investors that he was a party to THE business story of the year.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:47:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:01:58 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If by Mormon you mean from the Church of David and Latter Day Star, then yes you are correct!
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The DAILY MAIL is doing better reporting on this story than the New York Times.
View Quote

Well, y'know, NYT publisher A. G. Sulzberger is a Mormon.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2022-11-17_145538_png-2603761.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/FhyACHzXwAA_y6q_jpg-2603763.JPG

View Quote
I guess he'll walk.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 2:26:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Tucker: Investors didn't notice this red flag in FTX scandal

Tucker Carlson: Investors didn't notice this red flag in FTX scandal
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 8:15:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Attachment Attached File

Other then the clear absense of any morals and integrity. Maxine Waters has the brain power of a wilted turnip. So overall a decent choice for the cover up.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:07:17 AM EDT
[#40]
Holy crap. I just dropped my kid off at middle school. And as I was leaving I saw a student that looked like the mirror copy of this guy's girlfriend.  Same hair braids. Same type glasses. Same face look.  It was surreal.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/SmartSelect_20221118_071245_Twitter_jpg-2604461.JPG

Other then the clear absense of any morals and integrity. Maxine Waters has the brain power of a wilted turnip. So overall a decent choice for the cover up.
View Quote

Maxine in charge of anything is frightening
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

And employees got "paid" by buying homes in their names!
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:30:12 AM EDT
[#43]

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:32:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/Screenshot_2022-11-17_145538_png-2603761.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/28207/FhyACHzXwAA_y6q_jpg-2603763.JPG

View Quote

So after January, Waters won't be in charge of shit. The 118th Congress will replace her as chair of this committee. Hopefully the replacement isn't also involved, but it will be somebody else.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:33:41 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fh2pDxTXgAIl8zh?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

A darling of the alt-right???

WTF? when did this memo go out?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 11:56:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

A darling of the alt-right???

WTF? when did this memo go out?
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:24:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/327887/SmartSelect_20221118_071245_Twitter_jpg-2604461.JPG

View Quote

Regulator blowing a kiss thanking him for the donations..

Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:34:02 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote

Lol this is amazing
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Lol this is amazing
View Quote

yes it is.

this will be the most epic burn in history.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top