User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/8/2022 8:59:41 AM EDT
The Walls Close In On Joe
   “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings.”

Joe Biden

Now that we have decided to accept what was always obvious, that Hunter Biden’s laptop is real, the corruption it paints cannot be ignored. Hunter was at the epicenter of what was clearly a worldwide influence-peddling scheme. The only remaining hope for Joe Biden and those still standing by him is to defend the position that somehow Joe was ignorant of all of this.

Whatever Hunter was doing, ‘it had nothing to do with Joe’, and ‘Joe did not benefit from any of it.’

Unfortunately, for Joe the evidence to the contrary is overwhelming.

In a superb piece, The Federalist just laid out the huge amount of money Joe came into the moment he left the Vice-President’s office. Somehow, almost magically, Joe came into possession of $13 million. All of this money came via two corporations he and his wife set up. These corporations appear to be nothing more than shell companies through which money passed to the Bidens.

Joe has never provided any coherent explanation of where this money came from other than to suggest that it was the profits from two books he and his wife wrote.  Sales for both books were mediocre at best. Profits to an author per copy of each book sold are notoriously low.  Do the math. There is literally no way Joe sold enough books to pocket $13 million.
Twitter avatar for @Cara_TXZEALCara TXZEAL @Cara_TXZEAL
Excellent article w/ a great deal of financial history including smokescreens presented before the election.

Joe Biden’s Released Tax Returns Don’t Explain Millions In Income. Where Did It Come From?
Did Joe Biden’s Millions Really Come From His Book Sales?The sources of President Joe Biden’s large income after he left his post as vice president have never been detailed in his tax returns.thefederalist.com

April 7th 2022
27 Retweets28 Likes

None. Millions of dollars simply appeared out of thin air and all that money flowed into Joe’s personal bank accounts from two corporations that exist only on paper.

That seems more than a little suspicious. Joe is after all a career public servant. He entered the Senate at the ripe old age of 29. He doesn’t have any significant sources of income beyond his government salary.

It is even more suspicious, of course, in light of all the other evidence suggesting very strongly that Joe and Hunter were doing business together and that the arrangement involved Hunter giving Joe a major cut of all the money he was handed by the thugs of the planet.

One of the many messages on Hunter’s laptop is a text from him to his daughter. In it, Hunter is feeling sorry for himself and lamenting how hard he has worked and how little recognition he gets.

"I love you all but I don't receive any respect, and that's fine, I guess. Works for you, apparently. I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for thirty years."

"It's really hard, but don't worry, unlike pop, I won't make you give me half your salary."

Twitter avatar for @Astrologic007#Forward to #ANewAmerica?? @Astrologic007
#HunterBiden "I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years," a text Hunter reportedly wrote in 2019 said.

"It's really hard. But don't worry,unlike Pop [@JoeBiden], I won't make you give me half your salary."
Hunter Biden was ‘forced to give half his salary’ to Joe, emails revealHUNTER Biden said he had to give half his salary to Joe and paid thousands for repairs at his father’s home, according to leaked emails. The claims were found on the laptop that Hunter, 51, a…the-sun.com

April 7th 2022

It is very difficult to understand how Joe would compel Hunter to give him half his salary without knowing where the money was coming from. It is also hard to comprehend why Hunter would be forced to comply with his father’s demand unless the two were, in fact, in business together and his father’s participation was key to Hunter being able to continue to make money at all.

Tony Bobulinski who was in business with Hunter Biden for a short while has documented how as a business deal with a Chinese firm was coming together 10% of the profit was set aside for the “Big Guy”. That term was used routinely to refer to Joe Biden and, in fact, its use predates Joe’s tenure in the White House as Vice-President. There are in excess of fifty references to the “Big Guy” on Hunter’s laptop.

Bobulinski has also testified to his astonishment at how brazen the Biden family was about selling access to Joe. After meeting with Joe Biden personally, Bobulinski asked Joe’s brother Jim directly, “How are you guys getting away with this? Aren’t you concerned that you’re going to put your brother’s [2020] presidential campaign at risk? You know, the Chinese, the stuff that you guys have been doing already in 2015 and 2016, around the world?”

Jim’s response was telling. “Plausible deniability,” he said. That term refers to the practice of simply denying involvement in illegal activity by avoiding the creation of clear evidence linking a principal to a crime. Listen to the testimony of everyone who ever talked about Iran Contra and swore Reagan knew nothing about it, and you will see a textbook case.

New York Post

Twitter avatar for @greg_price11Greg Price @greg_price11
Here’s Hunter Biden’s former business partner Tony Bobulinski talking in October 2020 about a loan Chinese energy company CEFC gave to the Bidens and saying that the Biden family is compromised by the Chinese government.

March 30th 2022
3,736 Retweets8,252 Likes

In fact, the evidence that Hunter and his father were working together to leverage Joe’s official position is overwhelming. What would be harder to find would be any evidence of separation between the two:

While Joe was Vice-President Hunter took 411 trips abroad. Twenty-three of those trips were through Joint Base Andrews – a military base that houses aircraft used for official travel by American senior officials including the President and Vice-President.

When Hunter set up his office for his business deal with CEFC, a Chinese energy company, he asked for four keys. He specifically identified Joe as being one of the individuals who would need a key.

Hunter and Joe maintained joint bank accounts. Hunter paid Joe’s expenses on numerous occasions.

It appears Hunter paid for renovations at the Vice-President’s residence.

Jim Biden has also been tied to this family enterprise with new evidence showing he was being handed huge amounts of cash by Chinese firms.

Twitter avatar for @CounterGeigerGeigerCounter @CounterGeiger
After a retainer agreement with CCP energy company CEFC, Hunter wanted new signage & keys made:

"... keys for his new office mates: his father, Joe; his mother, Jill; his uncle James; and the Chinese executive, Gongwen Dong."

drip drip drip....????

washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/…
Inside Hunter Biden’s multimillion-dollar deals with a Chinese energy companyA Washington Post review confirms key details and offers new documentation of Biden family interactions with Chinese executives.washingtonpost.com

March 30th 2022
5 Retweets3 Likes

“Plausible deniability” only goes so far. At some point the protestations of ignorance become implausible. We reached that point in this case a long time ago. Joe sold his soul to the Communist Chinese and others a long time ago. The bill is coming due. The walls are closing in.

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:03:37 AM EDT
[#1]
i wouldnt get too excited, all it means is president harris and VP mayor pete up next
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Nothing will happen. Unless getting rid of him serves a greater purpose of theirs. Like, I dunno, installing someone they REALLY want but is unelectable
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:05:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Nothing will change. They got what they wanted. No mean tweets.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting information.
Too bad it will be swept under the rug.

AIRBORNE!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:09:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing will happen. Unless getting rid of him serves a greater purpose of theirs. Like, I dunno, installing someone they REALLY want but is unelectable
View Quote

You're right.  Except they don't want kameltoe either.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:11:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awww come on man...Kamelface is like a matching bookend to our newest SCrOTUS member
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:12:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Same kind of blue balls that we had through all of the Trump admin with those investigations.

This sounds like more 'sealed indictments' type promises.

this kind of stuff is hard to believe as there are plenty who make a living selling hope to the masses.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:12:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#9]
And how much other horrible shit are these scum perpetrating while we yammer about Ukraine, the Big Guy, and his crack smoking son?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:20:40 AM EDT
[#10]
The fact that hunter had photos of him with a naked Chinese spy should be enough to trample this whole situation, but sadly it is not.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:25:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Biden's disclosed net worth when he was the VP candidate in 2008 was on the order of $150,000.

White House lawyers saw the obvious conflict with Clinton and the Clinton Global Initiative, and asked that the CGI halt fundraising.  Clinton "took it under advisement" and just kept up her CGI fundraising while Secretary of State.  Which caused a lot of concern with career-types in and associated with the White House.

Meanwhile, at the House of Biden ...

Jesus.

Unexplained income is adverse information.  It's probable cause for a counterintelligence investigation.  That's what you sign onto when you or family takes on a position like that.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:25:38 AM EDT
[#12]
This is all Trump's fault. If he wouldn't have pressed Ukraine about Fjb's dealings then the house wouldn't have (attempted to) impeached him. If the house hadn't impeached then Fjb wouldn't have ran. If Fjb hadn't ran then we'd have someone else in the white house...

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:26:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Our forefathers are very disappointed in us...
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:27:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
And how much other horrible shit are these scum perpetrating while we yammer about Ukraine, the Big Guy, and his crack smoking son?
View Quote

Surely much moar than we'll ever even hear about...
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:28:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Laws are for the little people and undesirables, not democrats in 2022.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:28:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Nixon says, "...but when the President does it, that means it is not illegal..."
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#17]
If anything, he will be a good scapegoat for the DNC. Claim that the evil vileness of the party has been purged with the punishing of FJB and his inbred retard son.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:31:02 AM EDT
[#18]
And, they want to see Trump's tax records.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:31:48 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I doubt he has anything to worry about
View Quote

Which is rather amazing.

In the defense industry, if you accept a hundred dollars worth of baseball tickets from a supplier or potential supplier, you might be violating federal law.  I forget where the monetary value stands today, but in the 2000s, it was something on the order of $50.

Darleen Druyun, civil servant USAF procurement, went to jail for stuff like this - she secured a job for her daughter at a defense contractor, and lined up a job for herself prior to leaving government service.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:37:40 AM EDT
[#20]
Will probably get away with it.

But the moral of the story is don't work with crack heads.

This isn't a unique situation. You can find these same patterns in other political families.  Hunter is just a fuck up.

They all have foundations, write books, work with NGOs in foreign countries that get money from State or they sell access and information.

Quit fucking around and start dropping RICO charges on these assholes, they are in fact organized crime syndicates.

Start with the Clinton's, the Kerry's, take a good look at Graham, Obama is probably neck deep in shit as well but he's actually smarter than the others so it might be a tough case.

Hunter will hang himself in some seedy motel with a crack pipe still dangling from his lips, and it might not even be a hit, or he might have help...

Either way that waste of skin is the weak link and they will protect themselves.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:39:34 AM EDT
[#21]
The thing is a vast majority of the left, the swamp and the MSM doesn't give one fuck about corruption. Nothing will happen. There could be the most outright, blatant video of Joe demanding a foreign government give his son money and nothing would happen because they don't actually care. Hell they're in on it
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#22]
Never underestimate the rich-elite and media's ability to bury something.

Nothing is going to happen. Nobody in the FBJ or DOJ is going to go against their criminal-liberal overlords so don't get too excited. DC is one big inbreed-gene pool and the rest of America doesn't matter (except for tax dollars).
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Fuck Joe and Hunter both with a jagged broken mirror.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:41:47 AM EDT
[#24]
In 2 weeks, nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:42:17 AM EDT
[#25]
I’m sure this is… zzZzZzZzzzZ

Same shiny object, different day, same disappointment.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:46:48 AM EDT
[#26]
According to the book not only did Hunter give half his earnings to his dad, before Beau died, it was Joe’s expectation that Hunter pay off both his own and Beau’s school loans.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
i wouldnt get too excited, all it means is president harris and VP mayor pete up next
View Quote
Hell I welcome it. Let's crash this damn bus, we're heading for a cliff, might as well steer hard left and get it over with quickly.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Nothing will change. They got what they wanted. No mean tweets.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:54:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Nothing will happen. Obvious graft is obvious graft yet the swamp is deep.

FJB
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:57:12 AM EDT
[#30]
I wonder if the Republicans are sleeping on this untill after the election this fall when they have some power to do something.

So damn corrupt.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:58:44 AM EDT
[#31]
The walls ain't closing on shit.       There could be emails from Joe saying "yes, I'll stop backing Taiwan for 10 million dollars Mr Chinese ambassador "
and the dems would circle the wagons and not impeach.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:59:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Nothing will happen.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 9:59:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Hell I welcome it. Let's crash this damn bus, we're heading for a cliff, might as well steer hard left and get it over with quickly.
View Quote

Agree
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:00:42 AM EDT
[#34]
I can see that the Hillary/Obama/Harris camp are slowly allowing this to build because they know Biden is a liability now with his abysmal polling numbers.  If Biden were as popular as Trump, this would never have seen the light of day.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:01:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Joe would of been better if Trump had won, nothing would be going on to investigate... Like Hitlery... FJB and Democrats...
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#36]
As said numerous times in posts,  book sales are the best scam in town,   money is visible and taxed,   you don't know who bought the books or why the advance $ was that amount.     The grift is all w/ the publisher , he's not required to say anything.     The Chicom's front company calls the publisher and orders the amount required to give FJB the $12 million net either kindle or printed and it's a done deal.    I believe it was 300, 000 copies ,   pretty good return for FJB.    Almost seems like a payoff for services rendered .
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:04:20 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The walls ain't closing on shit.       There could be emails from Joe saying "yes, I'll stop backing Taiwan for 10 million dollars Mr Chinese ambassador "
and the dems would circle the wagons and not impeach.
View Quote
They are signaling that 1. They know they lose the house in Nov.

2. Joe is dirty and senile and it's hurting the party so it's OK to turn him into a speed bump under the bus.

If the elections go the way it looks now, Joe doesn't see a 2nd term, won't even run. Health reasons.

This is the beginning of the limited hangout that seeds the public ground.

Nothing happens in DC by mistake. The same system that went after Trump will do it to Biden and every president in the future as the 4th branch of government requires.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:05:04 AM EDT
[#38]
So let's not prosecute criminal behavior because we don't want a scandal and don't like the vp? Why prosecute any crimes at all if we might not like the outcome. You wonder where crime in the cities come from? People are aware of the liberty and justice for some and prosecute the mean people doing petty crimes.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#39]
Tune in to Tucker next week for an update you wont believe

More documents will be released

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:07:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In 2 weeks, nothing will happen.
View Quote

How long has it been since the first "Two weeks" now?  A month? Longer?
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:07:24 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote
FPNI

More likely scenario, though, nothing happens. They’ll put on a dog and pony show to create some clips and sound bytes for their midterm campaigns (a la Lindsey Graham’s low rent performance during the Katanji hearings), then it will all fizzle out. That’s how the game’s played.

"No reasonable prosecutor…”
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
As said numerous times in posts,  book sails are the best scam in town,   money is visible and taxed,   you don't know who bought the books or why the advance $ was that amount.     The gift is all w/ the publisher , he's not required to say anything.     The Chicom's front company calls the publisher and orders the amount required to give FJB the $12 million net either kindle or printed and it's a done deal.    I believe it was 300, 000 copies ,   pretty good return for FJB.    Almost seems like a payoff for services rendered .
View Quote

How does one confuse the spelling of sales and sails
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

This right here. Joe will go only if the establishment decides to rid themselves of him, and his health will be the excuse. The media will play praetorian guard as necessary until they are told otherwise.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:09:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

How does one confuse the spelling of sales and sails
View Quote

It's corrected
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:10:10 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As said numerous times in posts,  book sails are the best scam in town,   money is visible and taxed,   you don't know who bought the books or why the advance $ was that amount.     The gift is all w/ the publisher , he's not required to say anything.     The Chicom's front company calls the publisher and orders the amount required to give FJB the $12 million net either kindle or printed and it's a done deal.    I believe it was 300, 000 copies ,   pretty good return for FJB.
View Quote
The entire book, NGO, foreign aid, political access scam is about money laundering.   It's a good scam, send US tax money off shore, "lose it" due to foreign government corruption, write a book or run a foundation (ngo), launder lost US government money back through foundation with donations, or book sales, or art.....put 8 layers of lawyers between you and accountability...then profit!

Safe guess is 3/4 of the federal government elected officials are in on it some how.  

How do you get accountability in that scenario?  You don't.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#46]
Nothing ever happens to these slimy assholes.

Meanwhile *my* ethics laws are so tight I can lose my job if a vendor pays for my meal and leaves the restaurant before I'm done eating.

Laws for thee but not for me...
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:13:03 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I wonder if the Republicans are sleeping on this untill after the election this fall when they have some power to do something.

So damn corrupt.
View Quote

LOL No. Half of them are just as corrupt.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
As said numerous times in posts,  book sales are the best scam in town,   money is visible and taxed,   you don't know who bought the books or why the advance $ was that amount.     The grift is all w/ the publisher , he's not required to say anything.     The Chicom's front company calls the publisher and orders the amount required to give FJB the $12 million net either kindle or printed and it's a done deal.    I believe it was 300, 000 copies ,   pretty good return for FJB.    Almost seems like a payoff for services rendered .
View Quote
All of that, and also art sales. Easiest way to funnel untraceable money imaginable.
And the Biden's are doing both.
Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:17:13 AM EDT
[#49]
I wanna believe.

However, I am way too jaded.

Someone…….please……send me a text message when the mobs with torches and pitchforks or tanks are headed up my street.  Anything less than that……..I just don’t read or pay attention to any of the crap floating in the interwebs.

Link Posted: 4/8/2022 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#50]
The question I really have is, how did Hunter Biden become a purveyor and "earner" of so many millions of dollars?  Who is he and what does he bring to the table to justify that kind of compensation?  Is he some super genius guy with a knack for finance or energy advice?  Is he really a highly skilled international man of influence?  Why would China and Ukraine .gov/businesses hire him for anything at all?

For those who will say "He was selling influence by/for Joe Biden!", up until 2020 Joe Biden had almost no influence to sell, including when he was regarded as the idiot cousin when he was VP.  No one is going to assume "This guy is the next Obama and will be sittin' pretty in the WH later so let's buy him out NOW!" back during the Obama years or especially earlier.

Hitlery, on the other hand, openly sold access and even had a shell foundation set up to launder the money, quite openly and brazenly, so no mistake could be made as to who was buying and what it was for.  Up till her stunning and unexpected loss in 2016, Hitlery actually did have influence to sell.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top