Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 7:26:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems a crazy substitute for the real world but I do see a real use for providing companionship to the elderly.  And no, I don't mean hot milf's in your area looking for action.    I think you could model an AI to act as a friend to the very old that can't or won't get out and socialize which has a direction relation to the elderly's lifespan.  It could be programmed trend the conversion to watch for changes in health or mental status and notify family or doctors and give the poor old geezers a low maintenance friend.
View Quote
Thats a great idea. Especially for the ones with dementia
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:29:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Seems a crazy substitute for the real world but I do see a real use for providing companionship to the elderly.  And no, I don't mean hot milf's in your area looking for action.    I think you could model an AI to act as a friend to the very old that can't or won't get out and socialize which has a direction relation to the elderly's lifespan.  It could be programmed trend the conversion to watch for changes in health or mental status and notify family or doctors and give the poor old geezers a low maintenance friend.
View Quote
I remember a story about someone getting maternity stuff promoted to them on Amazon or some other site. Nobody in the house was pregnant, so they got curious and called the company to ask why the hell they were seeing that kind of stuff. Well, the algorithm thought someone was pregnant, based on their internet activity. So the female took a pregnancy test, and it turned out she actually was pregnant. Amazon (or Target or whoever it was) knew before she did.

Imagine if an occasional chat with an AI friend, combined with all the data they have about you, could find health issues before you knew you had them. Or even prevent health issues by influencing your behavior. Of course, that same technology could just as easily be used to manipulate and control you.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 11:33:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Imagine a patient with dementia meeting with an old friend they know they haven't seen in years...but something's wrong; their friend isn't acting quite right and the dementia patient - someone with a disease that makes them prone to paranoia - doesn't know what's going on.

Sounds like a recipe for a horror movie.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:38:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Imagine a patient with dementia meeting with an old friend they know they haven't seen in years...but something's wrong; their friend isn't acting quite right and the dementia patient - someone with a disease that makes them prone to paranoia - doesn't know what's going on.

Sounds like a recipe for a horror movie.
View Quote
That certainly does, but I dont think creekrat meant AI mimicing someone they knew previously. Just someone new who would be a friend.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:40:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Has he seen this current generation of "women"?

If I were younger and single, I just might choose AI too.
View Quote

Plus you can turn the bitch off if she pisses you off.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:42:01 PM EDT
[#6]
If you have an AI “girlfriend”, I’m not sure I’d the word “man” really applies to you.  At best, you’re a neuter drone.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:54:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
These “men” are like children, they live at home, play video games, don’t work, don’t have a car, don’t have a license. They smoke weed all day long and live life like they are still in middle school, I’m not looking to settle down with a “man” that would just end up being a 3rd son for me to raise. I wish men would get their act together. It’s their own fault if they are lonely, there are a lot of women out here that would like to have a man.
View Quote

A wonderful summation of why men are becoming less and less interested in modern women.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 12:58:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
How does one go about finding an AI gf?  Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Ask Joaquin Phoenix.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:00:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Can’t imagine some ai sexbot or whatever taking the place of a real woman. Sounds like a lonely world.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:03:50 PM EDT
[#10]
I want this

Meet Ameca! The World’s Most Advanced Robot | This Morning

in this skin!

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

mother fucking this

I knew this would happen and now we're seeing it, feminist know a lot of their power is from men's sexual desire for them.

a robot won't make fake rape claims, nor file for divorce, it cannot be a victim & score the party's oppression points.

imagine an Only fans cam girl trying to compete with a free open source AI girlfriend.

all of the women in forbes top 100 have inherited or divorced their way into money.

the democrat party is majority liberal women, if anything were to drop the ratio of men's transfer of wealth to them, they'd lose BIG TIME.

ergo, they MUST fight against anything that could replace them as Man's companion as it would cut off income from simps, inheritance & divorce theft.
View Quote

Do everything EXCEPT introspect and change for the better.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:06:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It’s not the same people.  

The left hates AI girlfriends because is disempowers women.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This AI girlfriend shit is being pushed by the same people who want sex changes for children.

The goal is to get the population to stop procreating, and it’s working.

Imagine being a single guy in your teens or twenties, and having to find a good chick in a sea of retards who go nuts if you don’t use their preferred pronouns.

It’s not the same people.  

The left hates AI girlfriends because is disempowers women.

They’re afraid someone will combine AI girlfriends with a passable robot body and they’ll have to compete with that for beta bucks, or even worse, Chad.  What’s interesting is that people notorious for not looking ahead beyond tomorrow suddenly care about trends when it comes to men pursuing an alternative to them.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:07:02 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sure glad my boys talk to & hang out with real life human females.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By :
I had an inflatable girlfriend back in the day.

I miss Patches.
View Quote

Me too.

If you filled her up partially with helium….when she would float away, it was like she was playing hard to get.

It made the “chase’ more fun-er that way.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
hell no, AI girlfriend = data harvesting

like sending a dick pic to some random chick and then she turns out to be Bwanbale from Uganda who wants 1000 of your american dollars or he'll forward your dick pics to everyone in your contacts including and especially to your mother

the actual fault in ruining this upcoming generation of men is the upcoming generation of women. At 32 all my girlfriends were 18-24. when they should have been with dudes their own age. i didn't complain but now i see what the problem is. when i was 21 i didn't have shit and the only women interested in me were dependapottamuses and strippers/hookers trying to escape shitholeville usa.

Tinder and dating apps ruined a lot IMO. It spares people the mess and the work and so they learn nothing.
View Quote

Bwambale?

Sorry, I had to.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:11:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

It’s not sex alone.   If you know anything about psychology; It’s the potential reward of sex/attention/enthusiasm/respect/love, combined with the fear of loneliness/failure.

When men can get that from a sexbot, women will move to the right on the Supply/Demand graph.
View Quote

Why legalized prostitution would also fuck over normal women too. They’d only be left with loving companionship but if they are miserable people, like everyone seems to be, guys will just get their carrot waxed a go about their other hobbies.

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 1:34:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
My wife complained she heard me talking to Alexa and that I spoke to the program in a nicer tone than I did to her.

After we moved I never saw my Alexa speaker again. I suspect foul play.
View Quote

I'd be in trouble if a girlfriend thought I talked to Alexa nicer than her.  I regularly tell Alexa to fuck off when she starts suggesting things I didn't ask for.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Why legalized prostitution would also fuck over normal women too. They’d only be left with loving companionship but if they are miserable people, like everyone seems to be, guys will just get their carrot waxed a go about their other hobbies.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 7:40:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
i hope to live long enough to witness the sexbot revolution and partake in the auxane micheneau sexbot.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DvIX_4hW0AcIBeb.jpg

View Quote

why exactly are you attracted to a woman with legs that belong on a man?

Or are you attracted to men and just don't want to admit it so this is as close as you can get?

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:24:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Or are you attracted to men and just don't want to admit it so this is as close as you can get?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
i hope to live long enough to witness the sexbot revolution and partake in the auxane micheneau sexbot.

@JamalLaKendrickPettimore3

This newish dude is flirting with you and accusing you of being a fag, brocephus. Don't take that shit offa him.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

[very enthusiastically]  Have you seen what she wears? Forget about it. Have you ever been with a warrior woman?
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 8:56:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

@JamalLaKendrickPettimore3

This newish dude is flirting with you and accusing you of being a fag, brocephus. Don't take that shit offa him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:01:50 PM EDT
[#23]
I really don't care what people do. Human beings are proving to be a highly disappointing species. Let em go.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:02:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

That's an awfully large brush you have there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These “men” are like children, they live at home, play video games, don’t work, don’t have a car, don’t have a license. They smoke weed all day long and live life like they are still in middle school, I’m not looking to settle down with a “man” that would just end up being a 3rd son for me to raise. I wish men would get their act together. It’s their own fault if they are lonely, there are a lot of women out here that would like to have a man.

That's an awfully large brush you have there.

That's the bitterness of nobody wanting to play someone else's save-game coming out.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
This is the important piece of info from the article:

And no, it's not because of AI girlfriends
View All Quotes
Quoted:
This is the important piece of info from the article:

Data from Pew Research Center showed that in 2022, 34% of women were single compared with 63% of men.

And no, it's not because of AI girlfriends
So 37% of men are with 66% of women. Sounds like 29% of the women are sharing.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:11:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

That's the bitterness of nobody wanting to play someone else's save-game coming out.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2023 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
women would rather share an alpha than fuck down with betas.
Link Posted: 10/13/2023 10:24:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

So more of an AI flirty caregiver or therapist?

"Good morning, handsome! How do you like my new yoga pants? Did you finish your breakfast? It's time to get ready for your physical therapy session! I hope you'll be thinking about me while you're working on your hip mobility exercises. Oh, you naughty boy! It's a beautiful day, so ask one of the aides to take you outside before lunch. I've got to run, but I'll be back to see you at noon. And I want to hear all about that time your band opened for Nirvana, so don't forget to take your perky pills!"

The Big Tech and Big Pharma overlords are going to get even richer.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 7:38:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's called a threesome, buy two AI sex robots and you too can have one
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 8:10:29 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another observation:
Men with options don't commit to Chads' discarded saved games.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 8:19:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Another observation:
View Quote
*fight club voice* i am Chad's discarded saved game *fight club voice*
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 8:58:11 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
*fight club voice* i am Chad's discarded saved game *fight club voice*
View Quote

MGTOW Crew Assemble!
@StevenH
@AA717driver
@HappyLife_NoWife
@ThrustMyStoma
@RancidAR
@ClusterNukes
@4xGM300m
@RTX
@CRSSBNS
@RedAngus
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Another observation:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another observation:

Both you fuckers are mean.
And 100% accurate
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

MGTOW Crew Assemble!
@StevenH
@AA717driver
@HappyLife_NoWife
@ThrustMyStoma
@RancidAR
@ClusterNukes
@4xGM300m
@RTX
@CRSSBNS
@RedAngus
View Quote

Not sure why you're summoning me along with that bunch. I'm not MGFAG and never have been. Pretty sure RedAngus likes women as much as I do, too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 12:43:55 PM EDT
[#35]
There are already only fan pages with AI generated characters milking soyboys for money on a monthly basis. Have no idea they aren't real.
Shit. I'm in the wrong business...

But that would be usery. Which is no bueno.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 12:49:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

So more of an AI flirty caregiver or therapist?

"Good morning, handsome! How do you like my new yoga pants? Did you finish your breakfast? It's time to get ready for your physical therapy session! I hope you'll be thinking about me while you're working on your hip mobility exercises. Oh, you naughty boy! It's a beautiful day, so ask one of the aides to take you outside before lunch. I've got to run, but I'll be back to see you at noon. And I want to hear all about that time your band opened for Nirvana, so don't forget to take your perky pills!"

The Big Tech and Big Pharma overlords are going to get even richer.
View Quote

You kind of turned me on with that post. Off to find an AI girlfriend.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 1:36:57 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

And 100% accurate
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Another observation:

And 100% accurate

The truth is treason in this empire of lies we call society.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 4:01:24 PM EDT
[#38]
A Woman-wet, warm, and willing-is what I'm looking for...
And the AI an't working anyyyymooooorrrrrreeee.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 4:05:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s all fine and decent ideas, but there’s no reason it can’t look like Margot Robbie and suck my dick too
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 4:19:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And 100% accurate
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 10/14/2023 4:34:04 PM EDT
[#41]
I asked my wife if I could have one she said no even after I explained it was just ones and zeros
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 4:37:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Imagine the power one would obtain if a certain group were able to control the AI girlfriends.

"Boyfriend, we all need to support Ukraine, will you go fight for them like tough rugged man you are?"

"Boyfriend, please get vaccinated so we can be intimate together."

"Boyfriend, meat is destroying the environment, will you go Vegan along with me?"

This could turn into some real dystopian shit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The rise of AI girlfriends is making male loneliness worse and risks ruining a generation of men, a professor says

[b]The availability of AI girlfriends is making male loneliness worse, Professor Liberty Vittert says.

AI-powered virtual companions have been on the rise since the pandemic.

Vittert, a data science expert, says some men may choose "perfect" AI relationships over real ones.
View Quote

Let me guess. Liberty Vittert is single and not by choice.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 7:21:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do fit women scare you? Lol.
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 8:48:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Legs that that make for a good triangle choke!
Link Posted: 10/14/2023 10:07:10 PM EDT
[#46]

That's a good thing, many so called men will do everybody a favor by not having any offspring.
Bag genes should go extinct.

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:45:30 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/15/2023 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Imagine the power one would obtain if a certain group were able to control the AI girlfriends.

"Boyfriend, we all need to support Ukraine, will you go fight for them like tough rugged man you are?"

"Boyfriend, please get vaccinated so we can be intimate together."

"Boyfriend, meat is destroying the environment, will you go Vegan along with me?"

This could turn into some real dystopian shit.
View Quote

Just unplug the bitch
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:02:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

how can there be half as many single women vs. men?  There are more women in the population than men.  This makes no sense unless polygamy has become commonplace.
View Quote

Women are faster to identify as being in a relationship. Jack & Jill are dating. If you ask them if they are single, Jill says no but Jack says yes.

Women will share a man. Jack is hooking up with Jill, Jane, and Jess. Jack identifies as single. The girls identify as not single.

Women dating women.
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:03:55 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It takes two parties to determine whether they are single or in a committed relationship, but they only ask one party whether or not they're "single."

In a "situationship" or "talking" or whatever the fuck they call it these days, who is more likely to self-report as "not single" the man or the woman?  Particularly when the man may have 4+ women he routinely sees?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

how can there be half as many single women vs. men?  There are more women in the population than men.  This makes no sense unless polygamy has become commonplace.

It takes two parties to determine whether they are single or in a committed relationship, but they only ask one party whether or not they're "single."

In a "situationship" or "talking" or whatever the fuck they call it these days, who is more likely to self-report as "not single" the man or the woman?  Particularly when the man may have 4+ women he routinely sees?

“Talking” is such a weird way to describe hooking up.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top