BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Women are faster to identify as being in a relationship. Jack & Jill are dating. If you ask them if they are single, Jill says no but Jack says yes.

Women will share a man. Jack is hooking up with Jill, Jane, and Jess. Jack identifies as single. The girls identify as not single.

Women dating women.
View Quote

Women that do this have no self respect
Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:33:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Women are faster to identify as being in a relationship. Jack & Jill are dating. If you ask them if they are single, Jill says no but Jack says yes.

Women will share a man. Jack is hooking up with Jill, Jane, and Jess. Jack identifies as single. The girls identify as not single.

Women dating women.

Maybe they don’t know? I’m sure there is some willful ignorance involved. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

When I was hooking up with multiple women I never told any of them about the others and none of them ever asked.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:39:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Maybe they don’t know? I’m sure there is some willful ignorance involved. Don’t ask, don’t tell.

When I was hooking up with multiple women I never told any of them about the others and none of them ever asked.

View Quote

If I didn't pick up the phone when I was with the other women I would get the third degree from the caller of what was I doing last night and suspicion of the one I was with for why I wasn't answering my calls.

Link Posted: 10/18/2023 11:45:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

If I didn't pick up the phone when I was with the other women I would get the third degree from the caller of what was I doing last night and suspicion of the one I was with for why I wasn't answering my calls.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTDZbimUhvW__0Ik10EUvw1vikS0FQ8_Jr2GmwXzj5JA&s
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTDZbimUhvW__0Ik10EUvw1vikS0FQ8_Jr2GmwXzj5JA&s

Phone calls? Who does that?

Any woman that complained about how long it took me to text back would never hear from me again.
Link Posted: 10/19/2023 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
How does one go about finding an AI gf?  Asking for a friend.
View Quote

I did a little market research over at https://nomi.ai/

It's primarily text chat but will send you pg-13 rated AI selfies.

You can select several different personality attributes for your AI.

The chat/dialogue was pretty decent. My test nomi got a little confused at times in threesomes. Try having them drift off to sleep and describe their dreams.

Simps and incels are going to love this tech. Some other people will probably dig it, too. You can generate AIs that don't have any hangups and will enthusiastically do pretty much anything you want them to do.

It was fun for an afternoon, but not really my thing.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top