Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder if they sterilized that butt plug before wrapping it with skin and sewing it to that bitches crotch. Doubt it though.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't even know what that's supposed to be. It's definitely not a dick.

Reminds me of when we worked with dairy cows back in 4-H. I mean that's like Nazi experimentation type stuff. The AMA allows this for the sake of medical science?
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:06:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:10:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Didn't read the whole thread, but the tweet says no feeling and no urinary function? So it's got half a leg now, and a non functioning "penis"
And still has to sit to pee?

No mental illness there, seems perfectly normal to me.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:18:23 PM EDT
[#5]
This is a picture of when everything goes "right". You should see the pictures when things go wrong!

Mike
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:21:35 PM EDT
[#6]
They have time to do this, but if you need to have a knee injury looked at, it's gonna be 8-10 weeks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:21:45 PM EDT
[#7]
hmm, apparently need to log into twatter to see it, no thanks.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Some people may see a "neophallis", some people may see a rolled skin butt plug, what I see is $250,000 in hospital revenue.
View Quote

It's a shit ton more than $250,000

It will go necrotic within the next 5 years.

Possible Emergency Room visit.

If treated via normal health pathways, it will easily cost more than $250k to remove.

Then you have another leg to source from.

Not to mention the visits to her HC provider for normal maintenance and her visits to the Behavioral Health department for many issues.

Rinse and repeat.

By the time she takes her own life, she will probably be in for a Million, easy.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 1:56:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yeah, they add a little pee-hole in back of the ---- waitaminute! Where's the scrotum?
View Quote

Scrotums cost extra!
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#11]
I honestly thought they would be able to do a better job. The amount of crazy it takes to look at that and say, "ya, that will work for me" is well beyond my comprehension.
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 2:25:49 PM EDT
[#13]
So basically a giant skin tag between her legs,nope not gonna regret that in the future

fuck the doctors that encourage this mutilation,this shit is damn near Josef Mengele level evil

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:41:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So basically a giant skin tag between her legs,nope not gonna regret that in the future

fuck the doctors that encourage this mutilation,this shit is damn near Josef Mengele level evil

View Quote

Can you imagine the lifetime medical procedures on somebody like this? You’re talking about 100,000 year at least till the person dies. It’s the new cash cow.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:42:03 AM EDT
[#15]
This is just one more cruelty that they left and Democrats they push on people. The Democrats and liberals are cruel, demeaning individuals.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:46:24 AM EDT
[#16]
gee, i wonder why they want to kill themselves?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#17]
all I see is bravery, bravery at the highest level
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 7:30:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
That's just sad. How could "medical professionals" be party to doing something like that to someone.
View Quote

Welcome to the Fauci era of medicine.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:08:24 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
all I see is bravery, bravery at the highest level
View Quote

Joe Biden will no doubt give it/her/him a medal of some sort. The "Fundamental Transformation Medal" and he will no doubt give it/her/him a good sniff while putting the damned thing on.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:17:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Ya know irks me?

They never give a shit about balls

These trannys only seem to care about the aspect of having a cock. To me theres somthing not genuine going on with their obsession of having a cock to "complete" their trans-whatever metamorphis

and whenever they get a bolt on cock -its ALWAYS some massive caricature of a penis
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:21:15 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Sad thing is, we likely will never know what type of mental issue this is.  There could be a part of the brain that dictates gender--but that seems pretty far fetched.  I'm going with mental illness that could be treated; however, the mentally ill are being used as pawns for political purpose.  Rather than getting the treatment they need, they are butchering their bodies.  Untreated mental illness could explain higher rates of suicide and addiction.  Untreated mental illness would also explain the violent behaviors of these activists.
View Quote

In this day and age there is also rampant spiritual illness. The problem is, most people don’t know what it looks like.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 8:41:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Some sad stories from Trans Surgeries reddit

I’ve talked about the issues I’ve had with Dr. Jun and my Vaginoplasty but what occurred yesterday caused me even more harm. I asked for a post-op appointment because my quality of life is terrible even 5 months post op. I pee absolutely everywhere (all over my legs, rear, etc regardless of sitting position), my canal is extremely painful especially at the entrance where there is excessive scar tissue making every dilation session hell, and aesthetically its just not correct. Regardless of what had happened I needed a post-op with the original surgeon, I need my life back.
View Quote

"I need my life back"

Most of the stories are people complaining the lack of sexual satisfaction, gee I can't imagine why??? others telling them wait a couple years and it might get better -you need "train" yourself to work with your new genitals
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:37:42 AM EDT
[#23]
Further down the link...

GRAPHIC WARNING
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 9:45:48 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That's just sad. How could "medical professionals" be party to doing something like that to someone.
View Quote

this

i worked with surgeons for over 20 years  (not in that bizz anymore)

i am shocked this is increasing.    it really strikes me as 'mad scientist' / frankenstein's monster level of butchery

disgusting
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:38:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:39:37 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:41:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Leave kids out of it, but otherwise, I don't give a fuck what an adult wants to do to themselves. Freedom is scary.....
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Just here for the comments since I dont2 have a twitter account for the age restriction.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:04:17 PM EDT
[#30]
If Taurus made dicks.

No nuts to scratch, how does the person contemplate life's great mysteries?  

It isn't going to work for sex.

It doesn't keep your feet dry when you pee.

It is a travesty.  The sad part?  There is no freaking way surgeons can't make something look better.  Almost like "Fuck it, close enough and I have a 3pm tee-time!"  The fact that this is celebrated speaks volumes, it is SUPPOSED to be disturbing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:13:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn, penis envy ain't no joke!

Also, fucking nutters, the surgeons and the patients! Need to build a big rocket, put nutters on it, shoot it into the sun.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:17:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
So does the leg hair keep growing after being transplanted, or do they upsell laser hair removal?
View Quote

Picture this-male to female, they split the pecker and invert it.

Does "she" now grow pubes inside "her vagina"?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:19:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Picture this-male to female, they split the pecker and invert it.

Does "she" now grow pubes inside "her vagina"?
View Quote

Yes
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#34]
That's a ton of skin that they removed! Pretty f'd up.

Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:46:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Didn't read the whole thread, but the tweet says no feeling and no urinary function? So it's got half a leg now, and a non functioning "penis"
And still has to sit to pee?

No mental illness there, seems perfectly normal to me.
View Quote

@Minty68

Oh those are the next phases. ;)

I have read a lot about these surgeries and follow folks who write about these things.

I read that almost 70% of these surgeries have complications - I think Male to Female is slightly less - but that is because of the urethra.

Men and women are built different.

The urethra for women is short - so when they try to "build" it longer for women who want to be dudes they have to start stripping skin from the cheeks after it fails with the existing one or whatever they make out of the vaginal tissue.

This causes significant fissures. I saw one on the fruit farms - that had been posted on reddit where the urine was coming out of multiple areas - like it reminded me of a garden hose on the rain gentle soak function. It was literally coming out of so many fissures and this was her like 3rd revision.

Most of the women who get the pee to stand part of the next phase of surgeries end up with fissures, some get nerve damage in their mouths from the removal of tissue to try and make more length in the urethra - and they are usually dealing with constant UTIs.

The males? Well.. they have to dilate 3 hours a day for months, then they can go to a couple hours a day for every other day... but it is lifetime commitment. Most of them have to get revisions, a lot of necrotic tissue. I think I saw a study that was looking at something completely different but over 90% of the trans women with the fake vagina surgery had significant odor issues - it was such a huge thing that even though it was not part of the study (they were studying something completely different) they had to call it out as a remarkable thing. Basically since they do not have as self cleaning vagina and if they are not heavily douching - they are well.. imagine all of the lube, and other stuff stuck up there..
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Damn, penis envy ain't no joke!

Also, fucking nutters, the surgeons and the patients! Need to build a big rocket, put nutters on it, shoot it into the sun.
View Quote

Please don't do that to the sun.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:50:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I wonder if they save & move the clit to save the wiring, so there is a chance of satisfaction later....
View Quote

@WILSON

My understanding from what I have read is that it is kind of "buried" at the base so they can grind into it or something -- I don't really get it but I have heard them talk about it being at the base buried.

Usually they get the fake balls made with like prosthetics later using the labia majora after "sealing" up the vagina or rather removing it
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 1:52:24 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote

I came here to say precisely this.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#39]
@WILSON

The other NSFW from Twitter under spoiler.

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:22:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is a picture of when everything goes "right". You should see the pictures when things go wrong!

Mike
View Quote

Really good point.

Imagine Dr Nick from The Simpsons doing the surgery.

Or better yet somebody going to mexico to save a few bucks.

/edit

Hopefully the post above mine stays without a mod edit.

Further drives home the point of "what could go wrong?"

It also makes it laughable that people can get worked into a violent uproar over the mere question of all this being a mental illness.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Ugh I accidentally stumbled onto a botched M-F surgery on Twitter that was infected. Fuck me that was disturbing.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:50:10 PM EDT
[#42]
That looked familiar the other day and now I know why.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 2:55:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That looked familiar the other day and now I know why.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/167954/Capture_JPG-2826507.JPG
View Quote

Because they both share false claims and throw temper tantrums when confronted with reality?
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:22:34 PM EDT
[#44]
That is some sick shit, just wrong on so many levels and absolutely disgusting. I find it hard to imagine any woman would be turned on by that thing, much less having it thrust in and out of her. Does it even get hard???
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:30:36 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
That is some sick shit, just wrong on so many levels and absolutely disgusting. I find it hard to imagine any woman would be turned on by that thing, much less having it thrust in and out of her. Does it even get hard???
View Quote

If I’m not mistaken they put some sort of pumping apparatus in them.

This whole trans bullshit is a fucking abomination.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:48:37 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

That looks like something that the people that made "The human centipede" movies would come up with for another horror film.  That is horrific.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:50:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

If I’m not mistaken they put some sort of pumping apparatus in them.

This whole trans bullshit is a fucking abomination.
View Quote

No kidding, it's just unimaginably disgusting.

I would like to hear from just one woman who is attracted to a tranny with a hardening water balloon. I'd like to hear her say she finds it sexy.
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:53:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
gee, i wonder why they want to kill themselves?
View Quote

Instead of learning to love who they are they're promised something that can never be delivered
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 4:55:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL, mental illness or something!!
View Quote

FPNI
Link Posted: 5/23/2023 5:01:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top