Quoted:

The depth of reasoning in your response has left me speechless
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question.  Why carry a log gun in your vehicle?  You cannot get to it with any ease, so it's not for defense.... So what's it for?

The depth of derp in your original question has left all of us speechless as well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Serious question.  Why carry a log gun in your vehicle?  You cannot get to it with any ease, so it's not for defense.... So what's it for?

I felt the same when I saw what you posted.
That's why I laughed.
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 1:02:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The depth of derp in your original question has left all of us speechless as well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did I ever say there was no reason, or that it was pointless?  No, I asked why an individual carries a truck rifle.  I can think of a handful of reasons but wanted to hear others thoughts.  There have been a few, and there have been a few that prove a lack of thought.

Good try though
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 1:06:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Did I ever say there was no reason, or that it was pointless?  No, I asked why an individual carries a truck rifle.  I can think of a handful of reasons but wanted to hear others thoughts.  There have been a few, and there have been a few that prove a lack of thought.

Good try though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good try though

Someone needs to do MSpaint of an earthquake, and a little happy face in a truck trying to get home through the angry faces.
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good try though
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good try though

I carry one because I shoot coyotes and other animals that I am superior too.  I also have my vehicles set up to be fairly well stocked in case I have to shoot any other animals that I am superior too.  

Bad people exist in this world.  There's no way around that.  I will not be the guy with a $3500 rifle sitting in a safe watching a jackass shoot up someplace that I'm at or near.  I'm no fearless hero, but I would spend the rest of my life trying to explain to myself and my sons why I didn't have the tools with me to do what was right and instead, watched a bunch of helpless, defenseless people die.

That's why.
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 3:57:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

An FN 5.7 is your CCW?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
K so I know generally most arfcomers carry pistolas in their vehicles just curious as to what long guns/carbines  some of  you carry?
I carry 5.7 pistol  with ps90 broken down in a covert case

An FN 5.7 is your CCW?

Naa it's just in my truck,
I just about always carry a beretta nano, but I have carried the 5.7
Link Posted: 8/23/2013 4:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Toyota Tundra

AMD-65 under the rear seat, Glock 17 under the column and a S&W 438 in the door. Also sport a ride along armor package.

If my vehicle ever gets searched, they'll shit a brick...
Link Posted: 9/14/2013 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Toyota Tundra

AMD-65 under the rear seat, Glock 17 under the column and a S&W 438 in the door. Also sport a ride along armor package.

View Quote

Lol I feel same way here
Link Posted: 9/16/2013 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Lol I feel same way here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Toyota Tundra

Lol I feel same way here

I always have to laugh at the news when the PD arrests someone and they report with alarm that "the suspect had several guns and a few hundred rounds of ammunition in his home when arrested". I usually have more than that in my truck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2013 6:50:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Lol I feel same way here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Toyota Tundra

Lol I feel same way here

Better to have and not need than to need and not have...

Link Posted: 9/17/2013 7:30:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Glock 26 with 12 round magazine and 2 17 round mags.  Kel Tec sub 2000 with a 17 rounder in  the magwell, 5 fun sticks in the case.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top