Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 5:37:41 PM EDT
[#1]
$1.09/gal. gasoline.

Lowest unemployment in 40 years.

Manufacturing jobs returning to the US. [/gasp]

Defense budget increases = readiness increases.

PPP canceled.

Paris climate accords canceled.

$2/dzn eggs.

I could keep going, but it won’t matter to low-IQ voters anyway.

Amazing how fickle, fair-weathered and disloyal so many Americans can be.

And we all know there wasn’t a snowball’s chance in hell of that Afghanistan debacle ever happening.

And it all happened under OUR watch... cryin damn shame.

God have mercy on us.

“Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. […] reprobate minds.”

Link Posted: 3/2/2023 5:39:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I support both of them, and I think it would be a dick move to go to either one's event wearing the other's logos.
View Quote

One is running for president the other is doing a book tour.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 5:58:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Question.

Is it possible to be tired of Trump's antics and feeling he's destroying the party from within but ALSO not support the GOPE and establishment?

I think a lot of people believe in Trump's philosophy but not Trump himself. DeSantis seems like he shares almost all of Trump's views but without the sideshow nonsense.

Just because someone like Jeb puts his support behind DeSantis doesn't make DeSantis an establishment guy. It's more to do with having Trump having a history of insulting and namecalling Jeb, Jeb noticing that DeSantis is getting under Trump's skin, and then Jeb putting his support behind DeSantis knowing full well it's thumbing his nose at Trump. Think you're going to see a lot more politicians do this. Like instead of trying to attack Trump or insult him back, they'll throw their support to Trump's current competition as a way of trolling.

View Quote

frankly if desantis didn’t have to have the establishments backing and could free wheel like trump I could potentially see your point above
but let’s face it he can’t, he doesn’t have the cash to do that so he has to team up with the very same people that have screwed us over for decades, all the while acting like they are scrappers only to slowly realize (thanks to trump) that both parties are playing good cop/bad cop with their constituents

I'm willing to go all in win or lose - personally I like the knots trump ties everyone up in
seeing the concerted effort since the day after 2022 election to proclaim trumps done, it’s all over for him only makes me want to see their shit pushed in

the 2020 election was fraudulent and our team (establishment republicans) are more than willing to let bygones be bygones since it got their arch nemesis out of the picture

I want trump to make them pay, humiliate them and ultimately bend the knee - may not happen but he can get a few scalps at the very least
nothing changes if it’s business as usual with the same old republicans dictating policy

Link Posted: 3/2/2023 6:08:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Democrats are laughing at this
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 8:32:52 AM EDT
[#6]
@Ryan_Ruck

Difference is he actually signed mine, in person. It wasn't something auto-pen doing it.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 9:38:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@Ryan_Ruck

Difference is he actually signed mine, in person. It wasn't something auto-pen doing it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/20230302_194642_jpg-2731970.JPG

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Not sure if he used an auto-pen. Wednesday (I think, busy week) he did a 1 hour "show" on SiriusXM Patriot and mentioned his hand was still sore from signing the thousands of books.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 1:07:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Also Loomer is a nut job, based on her twitter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:16:35 PM EDT
[#10]

A fine accessory to go with your Putin kneepads.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#11]
I find that odd, since you fly the flag of Israel, not the US. All while DeSantis as Governor has made trade agreements with Israel and is a bug supporter of Israel.

Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:30:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I find that odd, since you fly the flag of Israel, not the US. All while DeSantis as Governor has made trade agreements with Israel and is a bug supporter of Israel.

https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/PM-Meeting-4.jpg

View Quote

Wouldn't be the first US politician to screw Israel. But you probably find that odd, as well.
Link Posted: 3/3/2023 2:44:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If DeSantis doesn’t want MAGA at his events what does he want?

If you take out all the people that consider themselves as country patriots, what are you left with?

This feud between the two is disappointing. Ron should have tried to be Trumps VP and spent four years learning the ropes of DC and find out what he is going to make major changes to when he runs for POTUS after Trump.

He doesn’t seem to have much strategy for long term thinking. Besides what is MAGA going to do to his event? Showing that MAGA is attending his event only helps DeSantis and hurts Trump IMO.

If Ron would have gone that route he probably could have been the most successful POTUS, even more so than Trump. But we have this BS.

I get why DeSantis is doing this because Trump is being an ass, but he should have taken on the opportunity to convince MAGA he could be better. It would hurt Trumps ego.

View Quote

No, DeSantis needs to stay as far away from Trump as possible so that shit doesn't rub off on DeSantis.  And DeSantis was a House Rep, so he knows how Congress works, and he's familiar with Washington.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top