Winsome Sears: It’s time to move on from Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkAyBT-a6oU
View Quote

She's absolutely fucking right.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:25:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:26:06 AM EDT
[#3]
So she goes after Trump and you guys are surprised Trump responded. When did we get so Dramatic?
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"A true leader understands when they have become a liability. A true leader understands that it's time to step off the stage. And the voters have given us that very clear message," she said, after being asked specifically about Trump"

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did she say ? There is honest criticism of Trump which could be warranted. There is also leftist lies that could be said. There is a difference.

"A true leader understands when they have become a liability. A true leader understands that it's time to step off the stage. And the voters have given us that very clear message," she said, after being asked specifically about Trump"

Well I can't argue with that. She is right.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
So she goes after Trump and you guys are surprised Trump responded. When did we get so Dramatic?
View Quote

I am not surprised but sometimes it smarter to be quiet. Like DeSantis ignoring Trumps insults instead of  publicly responding.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:29:12 AM EDT
[#6]
‘Take the guns first. Go through due process second, I like taking the guns early,’”   Donald Trump.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:30:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
‘Take the guns first. Go through due process second, I like taking the guns early,’”   Donald Trump.
View Quote

So pretty much every possible candidate, really. Who do you actually trust to not support red flag laws? We know it isn't Trump, we know it isn't Desantis.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:30:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hilarious that the guy who said that after also saying the 8 year assault on the second amendment is over (because he was elected) is now calling someone else a phony lol
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:32:29 AM EDT
[#9]
What a jack ass.  If Trump had any brains at all he would stop this and smooth things over after these controversies to build working relationships with people in his own party.  He is definitely no longer effective leadership.  Nothing about this behavior is new, but all this back to back is extremely unsettling.  I remember when he pulled this shit with Ben Carson and Ted Cruz as the Zodiac killer nonsense came out.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:32:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I don’t think anybody is surprised.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:34:16 AM EDT
[#11]
He’s probably going to run third party.  

Hear me out here.  He has to announce he’s running to help keep the stasi off his ass.  

I think he’d want to win but this is Probably the best shot at getting a Republican in the White House.  We know they won’t be able to win an election with the current nonsense that’s allowed.

He basically will pull a ross Perot except he might get enough votes that the house decides the presidency.  No 4d chess, just simple luck would have that.  Imo that would be the best outcome because it would so completely infuriate the left that they’d be pushed over the edge so far it would frighten d.c., the media, and the general public.  

I don’t like how he’s attacking so many on the right.  But it must be said that many republicans are complete windbags and would stab their mother in the back if it meant they could have a slight chance at power.

2016 primary shenanigans, trumps early cabinet backstabbers, Romney, McCain, rinsed penis, etc.  Romney and McCain and Paul Ryan are about all that needs to be said about the rnc.  Total pieces of shit.  Liars, democrat jrs, and do nothing faggots. How much did Ryan get done in two years?  So very little it’s insane.

McConnell could’ve pushed through more judges and he also didn’t allow any recess appointments.  That’s some fucking party we got there.  

While they all sit on their ass and keep their lips shut about the political prisoners we have. Trump included.  He should’ve pardoned them and said fuck you on his way out.

The RNC is just about worthless.  They care more about playing democrat jr than they do about saving this country.  And it shows in how they treated the tea party people, maga, and now the support given during this election cycle.  Fuck the rnc.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:34:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So pretty much every possible candidate, really. Who do you actually trust to not support red flag laws? We know it isn't Trump, we know it isn't Desantis.
View Quote
DeSantis wasn't governor when red flag laws were passed. He say's he would have vetoed it.  Trump pushed states to pass red flag laws and praised FL for passing them.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:34:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Trump probably thought that picture of her holding the ar had a bumpstock and got upset that no one red flagged her
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:35:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

He went after Youngkin first, the Governor of Virginia.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:36:13 AM EDT
[#15]
I need to try the drugs some of his sycophants are on.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:36:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
DeSantis wasn't governor when red flag laws were passed. He say's he would have vetoed it.  Trump pushed states to pass red flag laws and praised FL for passing them.
View Quote

I will readily admit I am wrong, but did he not make a statement supporting red flag laws in 2019?
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:36:40 AM EDT
[#17]
1 month ago OP would've been shamed for posting this thread and had no support. Today is different.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:37:00 AM EDT
[#18]
you guys are going to be so pissed when Trump 4D chesses the Q Kraken
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:37:02 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He went after DeSantis first because DeSantis killed it in FL and won reelection by 19 points.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:37:22 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Hear me out here.  He has to announce he’s running to help keep the stasi off his ass.  

I think he’d want to win but this is Probably the best shot at getting a Republican in the White House.  We know they won’t be able to win an election with the current nonsense that’s allowed.

He basically will pull a ross Perot except he might get enough votes that the house decides the presidency.  No 4d chess, just simple luck would have that.  Imo that would be the best outcome because it would so completely infuriate the left that they’d be pushed over the edge so far it would frighten d.c., the media, and the general public.  

I don’t like how he’s attacking so many on the right.  But it must be said that many republicans are complete windbags and would stab their mother in the back if it meant they could have a slight chance at power.

2016 primary shenanigans, trumps early cabinet backstabbers, Romney, McCain, rinsed penis, etc.  Romney and McCain and Paul Ryan are about all that needs to be said about the rnc.  Total pieces of shit.  Liars, democrat jrs, and do nothing faggots. How much did Ryan get done in two years?  So very little it’s insane.

McConnell could’ve pushed through more judges and he also didn’t allow any recess appointments.  That’s some fucking party we got there.  

While they all sit on their ass and keep their lips shut about the political prisoners we have. Trump included.  He should’ve pardoned them and said fuck you on his way out.

The RNC is just about worthless.  They care more about playing democrat jr than they do about saving this country.  And it shows in how they treated the tea party people, maga, and now the support given during this election cycle.  Fuck the rnc.
View Quote

If he runs third party the democrats will run away with the election. It won’t even be close.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:37:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea, I am aware. He is going after potential candidates. I think it is in bad form. But its Trump, he has always been an ass.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:38:13 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I will readily admit I am wrong, but did he not make a statement supporting red flag laws in 2019?
View Quote
if my memory is correct no, he really didn't while Trump championed them and called on states to enact red flag laws.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not exactly. But when they kick in your front door and shoot your dog, it will be with Trumps stamp of approval. He said so.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:40:29 AM EDT
[#24]
He's been busy all weekend dealing with Tiffany's wedding.

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:40:48 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Fuck Trump. He was beaten by a dementia-addled potato.
View Quote

I disagree, dgaf if 87% of GD thinks 2020 was legit I still don’t. BUT with that said, it’s probably for the best Trump doesn’t run in 2024 and just tries to enjoy life with his family. My Dad was playing golf and working 60 hours a week until right around Christmas he had a pain in his leg and couldn’t golf. 4 months later he died from lung cancer. On his death bed he said he wished he wasn’t a workaholic and spent more time with family. My Dad has quit smoking 20 years earlier.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:44:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
He went after DeSantis first because DeSantis killed it in FL and won reelection by 19 points.
View Quote

I know, but i was referring to VA Republican leadership that could cause her to say such a thing.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:44:54 AM EDT
[#27]
I am a pragmatist when it comes to politics. I really don't care too much about who you are, your background or history, or what your intentions are. I only care about one thing. Will you unabashedly support the second amendment and vote against all gun control legislation bills. Nothing else really matters to me.

That being said, it does matter, To a certain extent, how are you supported the conservative cause. The main issue with Republicans is there's never been a true uniformed and organize support of the conservative movement. The Democrats have always kicked the Republicans ass on this. You can go back for decades and watch news to see how the Democrats use the same language and support the same ideals. Quite frankly, the Democrats are a much better Organized political party.

When Trump came on scene he was doing and saying all of the things the majority of the conservatives wanted their politician to say. He was pissing off the Democrats, and pissing off the long established Republicans who could never really care much about conservative movements, and only really cared about getting reelected. He did a great job, on a one person war wagon stand, of taking the war of political fight to the Democrats. But he really sucked as a politician. He absolutely put the wrong people in charge of the wrong organizations. His inner circle was really more akin to Caesars inner circle than anything true conservative would've put together. And then, there was a seemingly narcissistic behavior that many of us put off as being a strong headed businessman dealing with the swamp of Washington DC.

then he started attacking people that I believe have the cause of freedom and liberty in the foremost of their political fight and political actions. There is no benefit to attack strong conservative politicians as Trump has done over the past week. The only real motive is that he sees these people as a threat to his own personal advancement in the political machine. Trump has embraced the swamp and really only cares about how his own personal activities are perceived on the world stage.

Trump is a narcissist. He does not really care about the future of America. He does not care about the future of conservative politics in America. And he does not really care about the second amendment or the true understanding of what it means to be able to own fire arms to protect oneself against a hostile political regime. All Trump really cares about is his own personal success and the perception of how important and powerful he is amongst the worlds politicians and media. I've come to the conclusion that we can most certainly do better to advance the cause of individual liberty, freedom, and personal responsibility on the side of the conservative movement.I will not vote for him again.

I am at one issue voters, the second amendment. I will support any politician that supports my right to own arms, to be able to take up those arms against invaders or a hostile regime, in my personal right to protect myself under all circumstances. That is not Trump, probably never was Trump.

Well now I guess I get to be bashed by the ARFcom Trump army. I voted for him twice. But I will not do so for a third time.

Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Not exactly. But when they kick in your front door and shoot your dog, it will be with Trumps stamp of approval. He said so.
View Quote

And looking it up there are statements from Desantis supporting the same and then other indicating he doesn't support them. But its a moot point because as I have said in multiple threads I don't believe Desantis will run against Trump.

I honestly can't fathom who will at this point.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:46:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
you guys are going to be so pissed when Trump 4D chesses the Q Kraken
View Quote

If he understands how he is perceived, and is just using that sort of notoriety to elevate those he is publicly assailing, that'd be gamesmanship.

I doubt that this is his intent, but the effect is there.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:50:03 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I'd say that he's perceiving her, DeSantis, Youngkin, whoever is next, as credible rivals for the seat he sees as being his.

And he is correct.

What he is doing is wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's all about loyalty. Now that he feels that the GOP isn't loyal to him he's going to say the exact same things he said about the left. If the left catches on and scratches his itch watch him wear a blue MAGA hat.

I'd say that he's perceiving her, DeSantis, Youngkin, whoever is next, as credible rivals for the seat he sees as being his.

And he is correct.

Sears is an immigrant, so she can't run for President.

Of course, she did do what Trump and a lot of other R's couldn't do recently: win VA statewide.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#31]
Clearly he's the only one who can lead the Republican party.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:52:14 AM EDT
[#32]
"When I joined the Marine Corps, I was still a Jamaican. But this country had done so much for me, I was willing, willing, to die for this country," Sears said during her victory speech early Wednesday morning.

She then led the boisterous crowd in a "USA" chant. "

-Winsome Sears.

Go ahead. Y'all trump supporters go ahead.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:54:57 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

No he will pull votes from the GOP but not the dems. They will easily get to 270 in that case and we're guaranteed a loss. He better not run third party.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:55:34 AM EDT
[#34]
This is playing out close to the way I called it about a year ago.

Trump is drawing heat and pissing off as many people as possible in a big build up to withdrawing from the '24 campaign and throwing his full support behind DeSantis.

When so many people are saying "what the hell is Trump thinking?", it's part of a bigger plan.  I'm not claiming 4D chess or any of that bullshit, but Trump/DeSantis have to find a way to flip Trump's most hardcore supporters over to Ron or it hurts our chances in the general election and ARFCOM is proof that Trump's current tantrum is costing him a lot of support.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:56:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He went after DeSantis first before the election at his rally. Later again after the election. He needs to shut up and attack democrats not fellow republicans.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:57:11 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I know, but i was referring to VA Republican leadership that could cause her to say such a thing.
View Quote

Maybe because, for far too long, the left has been able to campaign and win because his personality was at least 90% of their message, and as a result, were able to avoid actually addressing the issues.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:57:39 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Trump is drawing heat and pissing off as many people as possible in a big build up to withdrawing from the '24 campaign and throwing his full support behind DeSantis.

When so many people are saying "what the hell is Trump thinking?", it's part of a bigger plan.  I'm not claiming 4D chess or any of that bullshit, but Trump/DeSantis have to find a way to flip Trump's most hardcore supporters over to Ron or it hurts our chances in the general election and ARFCOM is proof that Trump's current tantrum is costing him a lot of support.
View Quote

I hope you are right but I doubt it. I don't think his ego would allow that.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:58:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
This isn't some 4d chess shit. Trump is fucking unhinged and he's not endorsing DeSantis no matter what. Trump would rather the country burn than he not win.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 12:58:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Alright. Interesting theory. Time should tell.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:01:10 AM EDT
[#40]
everyone forgot how the entire republicant party gave him the cold shoulder when he was in the white house. I am a one issue voter and thats 2A. trump is weak at best on 2A so i have no loyalty to him, but there is no reason he should have loyalty to the uniparty.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:01:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

William of Ockham is disappointed.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:01:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:02:22 AM EDT
[#43]
She was running her mouth on Fox to try and curry favor with establishment money types and appease the Murdoch machine.
She should have kept her opinions to herself at this point.

Still all the same nevertrumpers in every thread with the “voted for him twice but never again” but have been saying that for at least three years or more…not a surprise
and not very believable.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:03:39 AM EDT
[#44]
Can't wait for the GOP debates.

Best Trump zingers of the CNN Republican debate
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:04:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Trump motivated a base of alienated conservatives in 2016 by attacking the GOPe (Perry, Bush, Cruz, etc.)

He accomplished the disruption, but now he's attacking the good, determined, new-age constitutional conservatives, and it's going to get him washed out.

All that said, the first to announce usually doesn't get the nomination.  Maybe Trump knows this and IS playing 4D chess.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:06:09 AM EDT
[#46]
Well she pretty viciously attacked him. It was in poor taste. It’s unfortunate. MAGA backed her big. She should be greatful.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:06:40 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Of course, she did do what Trump and a lot of other R's couldn't do recently: win VA statewide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's all about loyalty. Now that he feels that the GOP isn't loyal to him he's going to say the exact same things he said about the left. If the left catches on and scratches his itch watch him wear a blue MAGA hat.

And he is correct.

That was a brutal truth. I think I just witnessed a murder.
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:08:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Somehow Paul Ryan did this
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:09:41 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did she say ? There is honest criticism of Trump which could be warranted. There is also leftist lies that could be said. There is a difference.

She's NOT wrong...    Trump & his requirement for complete loyalty to whatever craziness he is spouting is a LIABILITY to any Republican / Conservative Candidate trying to win a General Election.

2020 & 2022 keep telling us that.   But Insanity is continuing to the exact same thing (Trump Worship) and somehow expect a different result (winning General Elections).

Hilary Clinton lost 2016 because she was incredibly unpopular (despite or perhaps even more so when "the Democrat Machine" declaring her the Candidate)

Trump achieved the same dubious rating for his 2020 election, mobilizing even more people to vote for "Anybody Except Trump" than "for Trump".

And now Trump is going after anyone in the Republican Party Trump sees as a threat to him in either popularity or electability.

Trump needs to sit quietly in Florida & seriously work on keeping himself out of Prison.

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 11/14/2022 1:10:31 AM EDT
[#50]
She was bad mouthing Trump the other day so..........
Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top