Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 320
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The main will be good.  Kevin Lee coming back from his ACL tear will be interesting to see if he’s back on track.  The opening middleweight fight should be solid as well.
View Quote

No doubt, but I'm not staying up that late just to catch one fight.  They need to get back to 7pm est or start putting better cards together.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:47:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

No doubt, but I'm not staying up that late just to catch one fight.  They need to get back to 7pm est or start putting better cards together.
View Quote

Go West young man.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell of a knockout.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 9:57:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Go West young man.  
View Quote

Bro, I'm only mid thirties but I feel old as fuck not wanting to stay up till 1 am.  I used start the night life at 11pm, now I'm fighting to stay awake...big sad.  Kids wear you out.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Bro, I'm only mid thirties but I feel old as fuck not wanting to stay up till 1 am.  I used start the night life at 11pm, now I'm fighting to stay awake...big sad.  Kids wear you out.
View Quote

Haha I hear ya.  I don’t have kids but I’m late 30s.  I can’t sleep without waking up with a neck ache or something else.  Getting old sucks.  I used to be able to drink all night and head to school or work at 7am like a champ.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 1:12:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Giga is a Beast!
Link Posted: 9/3/2021 10:52:57 PM EDT
[#7]
If you request or discuss sharing of links to illegal steaming sites in this thread to avoid paying for PPV events, you will lose your account. No more warnings, it goes straight to a site ban.

OP, please leave the above in this post. - D_J

UFC Fight Night: Brunson v. Till

Saturday, September 4th

Prelims on ESPN+ @ 10:30am/1:30pm pst/est

Main on ESPN+ @ 1pm/4pm pst/est

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the heads up, didn’t catch it was at 4pm
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 4:54:26 PM EDT
[#9]
That side kick to the leg shit should be illegal.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#10]
PADDY THE BADDY!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 6:58:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
PADDY THE BADDY!!!!!!!!
View Quote

He’s tryin hard to be that guy. He can start with a haircut, he looks like Lloyd Christmas.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
PADDY THE BADDY!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Impressive even with that terrible haircut.
Link Posted: 9/4/2021 10:14:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

He's tryin hard to be that guy. He can start with a haircut, he looks like Lloyd Christmas.
View Quote
He looks like kevin von Erich and acts like a tool. That guy is annoying.
Link Posted: 9/5/2021 9:21:57 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
That side kick to the leg shit should be illegal.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/7/2021 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He’s tryin hard to be that guy. He can start with a haircut, he looks like Lloyd Christmas.
View Quote

He’d be a moron to ditch that haircut. That’s a million dollar haircut if he can string together a few UFC wins. It makes him recognizable and marketable. He’d be just another upstart without it. I saw him in a region show highlights from the UK. I saw the hair and thought “wtf?”  When I saw him on the promos, I immediately recognized him.

It’s like Michael Strahan’s tooth gap. It makes him recognizable, which has probably made him tens of millions of dollars. If he’d have gotten braces, his post-NFL career would probably have been limited to doing autograph signings at shopping malls.

Paddy better keep that fucking hair.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:44:01 PM EDT
[#16]
If you request or discuss sharing of links to illegal steaming sites in this thread to avoid paying for PPV events, you will lose your account. No more warnings, it goes straight to a site ban.

UFC Fight Night: Smith v. Spann

Saturday, September 18th

Prelims on ESPN+ @ 1pm/4pm pst/est

Main on ESPN+ @ 4pm/7pm pst/est

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 9:53:37 PM EDT
[#17]
I just saw that Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler are fighting at UFC 266.

That's fucking awesome.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 5:08:55 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm really excited for Ortega vs Volkanovski this weekend. I'm leaning towards Volk, but Ortega's striking looked so improved against Korean Zombie and his BJJ is phenomenal, so it should be a really good fight.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 9:37:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Dana White confirms Nick Diaz asked for Robbie Lawler fight to be contested at middleweight

Dana White is not surprised that Nick Diaz is looking to switch things up on fight week.  But just days out of the fight, the former UFC title challenger and Strikeforce welterweight champ has requested for the matchup to take place a weight class above and White is willing to grant him his wish if Lawler accepts.

“Robbie Lawler text me that he’ll hit me when he lands so Robbie wants to talk to me about this whole thing,” White told MMA Junkie and other reporters in attendance at the UFC Apex following Tuesday’s Dana White’s Contender Series 40 event. “This all happened when I was out of town this weekend. I know that the Diaz camp wants the fight at ’85.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/09/ufc-news-dana-white-confirms-nick-diaz-asked-for-robbie-lawler-fight-to-be-contested-at-middleweight

What a tool.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 2:18:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Dana White confirms Nick Diaz asked for Robbie Lawler fight to be contested at middleweight

Dana White is not surprised that Nick Diaz is looking to switch things up on fight week.  But just days out of the fight, the former UFC title challenger and Strikeforce welterweight champ has requested for the matchup to take place a weight class above and White is willing to grant him his wish if Lawler accepts.

“Robbie Lawler text me that he’ll hit me when he lands so Robbie wants to talk to me about this whole thing,” White told MMA Junkie and other reporters in attendance at the UFC Apex following Tuesday’s Dana White’s Contender Series 40 event. “This all happened when I was out of town this weekend. I know that the Diaz camp wants the fight at ’85.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/09/ufc-news-dana-white-confirms-nick-diaz-asked-for-robbie-lawler-fight-to-be-contested-at-middleweight

What a tool.
View Quote

Is this because Diaz isn't going to make weight?  

Anybody that doesn't make weight when they KNOW they have a fight coming up should get an automatic lose.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 12:50:02 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Anybody that doesn't make weight when they KNOW they have a fight coming up should get an automatic lose.
View Quote

Looks like he's scared of the cut or thinks he won't make it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 12:58:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I'm really excited for Ortega vs Volkanovski this weekend. I'm leaning towards Volk, but Ortega's striking looked so improved against Korean Zombie and his BJJ is phenomenal, so it should be a really good fight.
View Quote

Ortega will Win by submission. No doubt.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 2:12:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a tool.

Sounds like he didn't think he'd make weight,  but that's just speculation.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:43:03 PM EDT
[#24]
A few hours after his UFC Hall of Fame ceremony, Jon Jones was arrested and charged with domestic violence.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:43:58 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
A few hours after his UFC Hall of Fame ceremony, Jon Jones was arrested and charged with domestic violence.
View Quote

Of course.
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 5:58:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
my shocked face
time to be rid of this POS
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/24/2021 7:25:41 PM EDT
[#28]

UFC 266

Saturday, September 25th

Early Prelims on ESPN+ @ 3pm/6pm pst/est

Prelims on ESPN News/ESPN+ @ 5pm/8pm pst/est

Main on ESPN+ PPV @ 7pm/10om pst/est

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:09:51 PM EDT
[#29]
Fights on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Fight card for tonight?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:38:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Wow. What a punch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:42:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Wow. What a punch.
View Quote

Brutal.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:43:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Yeah, Semmelsberger (sp?) had a vicious right cross
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#34]
IMGUR was down so I had to screenshot and upload the fight card from my ipad.  Can ya’ll see it a few posts up and in the OP?
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 7:10:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
IMGUR was down so I had to screenshot and upload the fight card from my ipad.  Can ya’ll see it a few posts up and in the OP?
View Quote

Shows for me.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:51:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Nice finish for Daukus.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 8:57:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Those spit shots looked like something out of a rocky movie. Holy crap
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:46:43 PM EDT
[#39]
WOW This is the fight of the year!

Dvalishvili! Holy shit!
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Comeback-Win of the Year.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:56:13 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WOW This is the fight of the year!

Dvalishvili! Holy shit!
View Quote
I thought dude was going to the hospital in the middle of the first round. Holy shit he can take a punch.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:58:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Wild fight. Awesome comeback. And here come more good fights.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#43]
My body is ready for this fight

eta: Diaz in 2.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:10:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

Same here. Last one was very meh.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

the most deadly grampas shall battle
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Same here. Last one was very meh.
View Quote
Agreed. Nothing worse than heavy weights hugging for 7 minutes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:11:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

eta: Diaz in 2.
View Quote

5 round blood bath. no winner.
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#48]
im pretty sure nicks on mushrooms
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:15:56 PM EDT
[#49]
My money is on Diaz
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 11:19:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My money is on Diaz
View Quote
I have money on Diaz. Thinking I may have picked wrong. He looks like shit so far.
Page / 320
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top