User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/7/2007 11:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 3:22:36 AM EDT
[#2]
This sounds like an excellent application for Thermite....

Can be made anonymously
No explosion hazards for storage or use
Will burn thru a GATSO and keep going halfway to China
Makes a LOT less noise than an explosive

... And the Limeys are already familiar with it: youtube.com/watch?v=WrCWLpRc1yM

Dave
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Sure they are real, but not everyone has a thousand dollar + machine sitting around to play with.

heh heh heh.... I'm sure plenty of folks on this board have them, but in 5.56 instead of plasma
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 4:26:08 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Civil disobideance can be a good thing, however I don't like the personal injury.

"Civil disodedience" with "personal injury" is called "terrorism".

Yup just ask the terrorists at Lexington and Concord
Link Posted: 2/9/2007 6:45:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So y'all think it is ok to send letter bombs in the mail?

That's fucking sad.

I hope they catch the fuckers who sent them and they spend the rest of their days in prison.

Well Aside from whatever happened at the Boston Tea Party,
the Best way to send a bomb in my opinion is  Via This:

Link Posted: 2/9/2007 9:40:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I do not agree with the letter bombs, but good for the Brits taking out those revenue cameras. If the .gov ever starts doing this crap in the South, they will have to seal them in 2 inch armor plate to stop the bullets directed at them. Fire and paint are probably safer though.

You'd think, but Knoxville has installed over 20 of them at "the most dangerous intersections"- read the most revenue generating intersections. Not one of them has gotten a scatch on it yet.

Hows this for a scam? Mail your payment in and pay $50. Want to protest it? No problem, pay $65 to schedule a court case.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top