But, I didn't listen......

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 2:48:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was warned......

But, I didn't listen......

View Quote

you have to learn that when there is a warning in ARF especially in GD it carries weight. If it's so bad for a warning in GD it has to be bad.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Reminder: in not upside-down clown world, this would simply be called what it is; a 'BRIBE'.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:28:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
That cow tattoo keeps changing arms ?
View Quote

This.  Fake tattoos?
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:37:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" I guess...............

The step son is much better looking IMHO.
View Quote

It is.....the question is...can you see it?

This pic right here is a hot mess. She looks like she is ready to start her "transition" or something.  

But I keep coming back to the same three items:  
Hair style
Glasses
Choice of clothes/image

Here is a very neutral picture.  No make-up.  Meh shirt.  Hair looks like it may have been addressed earlier in the day, or maybe the day before.
Outside of looking like she is depressed, what exactly is unattractive?    There is nothing particularly wrong with her features.  Her eyes are actually very pretty (when not dead looking).  It isn't like she has some huge forehead or dumbo ears or a horse face, or a missing chin or one eye higher or bigger than the other.  

The difference between this picture and the top picture are hairstyle, clothes, glasses.  

She's not ugly at all.  She's actually pretty IMO...when she is tries to look like a girl.     That curly 70's afro perm, goofy clothing, and those Harry Potter glasses need to go into the trash.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:46:11 PM EDT
[#8]
FFS the over reacting in here.
If she was some veteran arrested at the "insurrection" the comments would be totally different, how she would clean up nice and images of wood screws.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It is.....the question is...can you see it?

This pic right here is a hot mess. She looks like she is ready to start her "transition" or something.  
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXrPdq7XwsylO68L8uY6rnxNsXdUMtq2Wb1Q&usqp=CAU

But I keep coming back to the same three items:  
Hair style
Glasses
Choice of clothes/image

Here is a very neutral picture.  No make-up.  Meh shirt.  Hair looks like it may have been addressed earlier in the day, or maybe the day before.
Outside of looking like she is depressed, what exactly is unattractive?    There is nothing particularly wrong with her features.  Her eyes are actually very pretty (when not dead looking).  It isn't like she has some huge forehead or dumbo ears or a horse face, or a missing chin or one eye higher or bigger than the other.  
https://i.etsystatic.com/iusa/ece984/43988513/iusa_400x400.43988513_ktre.jpg?version=0
The difference between this picture and the top picture are hairstyle, clothes, glasses.  

She's not ugly at all.  She's actually pretty IMO...when she is tries to look like a girl.     That curly 70's afro perm, goofy clothing, and those Harry Potter glasses need to go into the trash.  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7FoCLSVAAAkKrn.jpg

View Quote

She has the potential to be a 6 but she’s been mind fucked by a blend of Marxism and feminism. She may as well be a dude, I’d never fuck her or marry her.

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I’ve dogged worse
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You know its bad when you're 7 pages in and no one has said they'd hit it.

I’ve dogged worse

I wouldn't admit that
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:53:06 PM EDT
[#11]
I'd sniff her
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:56:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Promoting the new clothing line "Unfuckable".
View Quote
unfuckable freakshow
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 6:29:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Meh, GD will GD....everyone here is married to a supermodel and wrapped up in group think.

Oddly enough....in this photo she actually looks like a model with weird Paris fashion type garb and trying to get her heroin chic on (except that isn't make up....she needs some sleep or something).
https://www.walikali.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Ella-Emhoff-2.jpg
View Quote

Fucking dead eyed, resting bitch face being pitched as somehow attractive.  

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 7:25:29 PM EDT
[#14]
(((Nepotism)))
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:05:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Meh, I'd hit it if I was single
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:09:09 PM EDT
[#16]
I don’t see anything here that a light switch or a paper bag can’t fix.

I don’t understand the problem.

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Holy shit she's ugly
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'm gonna need a fucking gallon of eye bleach
View Quote

Here...hope this helps:

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:04:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Have her shaved and bring her to Chase45.  She still looks salvageable.

And I don't care what you assholes say.  I had to grow up in the 90's with Chelsea fucking Clinton parading around.  She looks like a fucking supermodel compared to Chelsea.
View Quote

Have you ever seen Chelsea Clinton and Chelsea Manning in the same room? Yeah me either
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top