BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:23:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Is there any real proof of this?
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You know who doesn’t get death threats? People who don’t vote to take others’ rights away.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:26:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Oh no,
It's retarded
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:26:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:26:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to report a death threat made against me. It's called SB16.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:27:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
“There have been a lot of people discussing assassinating me, assassinating other elected Democrats, including the governor and the attorney general,” Carter said.
I refuse to believe anyone has ever discussed harming our noble elected officials.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:28:31 PM EDT
[#7]
It feels like we’re reaching a tipping point.  Even if he got death threats, I don’t think anyone gives a fuck now.  Most would encourage it and more.  People would probably say it and admit to it and not just on forums.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:30:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Just a threat, bummer.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It feels like we’re reaching a tipping point.  Even if he got death threats, I don’t think anyone gives a fuck now.  Most would encourage it and more.  People would probably say it and admit to it and not just on forums.
View Quote
I am sure that there is much non COC compliant thought going on.

Threatening to take people's rights, freedom and even lives away tends to make those you are threatening a wee bit cross at the folks who are making said threats.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:35:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:35:07 PM EDT
[#11]
What is that quote about when the government fears the people and the people fear the government?    Who even knows if these claims are true?
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What is that quote about when the government fears the people and the people fear the government?    Who even knows if these claims are true?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Peep Eater.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:40:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
So...  "I have overstepped my bounds, played dictator, ignored the will of the people, pushed forth tyrannical, unconstitutional bills, refused to acquiesce, then doubled down with not only threats to the constituency, but also to would-be enforcers ... and I've been called on it?!?!?!  WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  POLICE! COME SAVE ME FROM THE PEOPLE I BULLIED!!!  THEY'RE THREATENING ME THE SAME WAY I THREATENED THEM AND THAT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! THIS ISN'T HOW THIS IS SUPPOSED TO GO!!"  "MOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!  THEY'RE BEING MEAN TO ME!!!!"

Is that about right?
View Quote
You left out the part where he's trying to bully the police into obeying him, now
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:42:14 PM EDT
[#15]
A Coke sounds nice right about now.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, and VA's marxists seem dedicated on hitting the jackpot.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:42:18 PM EDT
[#16]
LOL, somone should photoshop Sloth's Superman T-shirt over the retard's gubmint-suit
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:42:36 PM EDT
[#17]
Bless your heart....
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:42:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Dont start no shit
Wont be no shit
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:43:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'd like to report a death threat made against me. It's called SB16.
View Quote
Said all of Virginians everywhere...
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:43:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

LOL, somone should photoshop Sloth's Superman T-shirt over the retard's gubmint-suit
View Quote
@doc_Zox
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:44:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I get it. But the timing would lead most to believe it is connected. Most LE in VA think it is.

He can't be stupid enough to think that pre-filing it during the current 2A shit-storm in VA wouldn't lead most to conclude it is related. This was calculated. He anticipated this and is getting the coverage he wants. He has spent the last couple days lighting up twitter with screen-shots of these "threats" and picking social media fights with Iraqveteran8888 (seriously). He gets to paint himself both as a martyr and champion for the working class.

I personally believe it is both about allowing public sector employees to strike as well as reminding LE that they are under the boot heel of the state legislature. It's a win-win for them. A true "get both" scenario.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bitch threatening to make felons out of people who haven’t done anything wrong.

Oh fucking well.
You obviously didn't read the bill.

This bill has nothing to do with gun rights.

Absolutely nothing.
I get it. But the timing would lead most to believe it is connected. Most LE in VA think it is.

He can't be stupid enough to think that pre-filing it during the current 2A shit-storm in VA wouldn't lead most to conclude it is related. This was calculated. He anticipated this and is getting the coverage he wants. He has spent the last couple days lighting up twitter with screen-shots of these "threats" and picking social media fights with Iraqveteran8888 (seriously). He gets to paint himself both as a martyr and champion for the working class.

I personally believe it is both about allowing public sector employees to strike as well as reminding LE that they are under the boot heel of the state legislature. It's a win-win for them. A true "get both" scenario.
Under current VA law, LE is not allowed to strike or they face termination.

Under the proposed law, nothing for LE changes and they still are not allowed to strike.

This has absolutely nothing to do with gun confiscation. Put away the tin foil.

Anyone who says others is either ignorant of the facts or purposely trying to earn click income from a shitty situation. Frankly, while I find the former disturbing, the latter is fucking dishonest and cowardly.

We will not win this by lying, cheating, and scamming each other with fake news.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:46:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Where the people fear the government you have tyranny. Where the government fears the people you have liberty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exactly!
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:48:18 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm sure he does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The poor dear.

He should consider getting an AR to defend himself!
I'm sure he does.
His obvious paranoia should be raising a red flag.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:50:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:50:58 PM EDT
[#26]
I doubt it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:55:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/2/2020 11:57:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Under the proposed law, nothing for LE changes and they still are not allowed to strike.

Anyone who says others is either ignorant of the facts or purposely trying to earn click income from a shitty situation. Frankly, while I find the former disturbing, the latter is fucking dishonest and cowardly.

We will not win this by lying, cheating, and scamming each other with fake news.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh fucking well.

Absolutely nothing.

Are you implying that my post you quoted was lying, cheating and scamming others with fake news? Or are you implying that I am ignorant?

I understand that this is primarily about allowing public sector employees to strike. I also understand why you would not want public safety employees to be able to strike.

But you have to understand that there is a very volatile political climate in VA right now. Introducing this legislation, at this time, is clearly going to cause many to think it is connected to the 2A bills. That is how many in LE are viewing it.

But by all means, dismiss these very real concerns with flippant comments about tin foil.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:03:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The end of the article

In contrast to large crowds calling for local Second Amendment resolutions, Virginia voters strongly support new gun control measures ahead of the new legislative session in January.

Takes you here
https://www.insidenova.com/news/politics/virginia-voters-back-gun-control-measures-in-new-poll/article_fbf705ae-20c4-11ea-bc18-73ec8b418c52.html
View Quote
Poll is bullshit. A similar poll by a respected government & politics department here in Wisconsin was the same. But the poll doesn't disclose that a state law already exists to allow law enforcement to get involved when a person is deemed a threat to themselves or others. I'd guess 90% of people don't know about state Baker Act laws (goes by different names in different states). If they knew a law already existed for the same purpose, would they still support red flag laws? It's like the mythical "gun show loophole." Same goes for background checks. Numerous studies show criminals don't get their guns through means subject to background checks; expanded background checks literally serve no other purpose than to harass law abiding gun owners.

They go on about these bogus polls, and deliberately withhold pertinent info from the public, and the news aids and abets the lies.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:04:51 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:07:34 AM EDT
[#31]
If they dont step down from the position, they havent received enough.....
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:12:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Are you implying that my post you quoted was lying, cheating and scamming others with fake news? Or are you implying that I am ignorant?

I understand that this is primarily about allowing public sector employees to strike. I also understand why you would not want public safety employees to be able to strike.

But you have to understand that there is a very volatile political climate in VA right now. Introducing this legislation, at this time, is clearly going to cause many to think it is connected to the 2A bills. That is how many in LE are viewing it.

But by all means, dismiss these very real concerns with flippant comments about tin foil.
View Quote
I'm outright saying in plain english that any "news" website or blog which is claiming this bill is about terminating LE who won't confiscate guns is blatantly lying to their readers.

If that is how many LE in VA are viewing it, they need to go read a few more legal texts before losing their collective shit. The "volatile" situation in VA will not be helped by those who are throwing gasoline on the fire.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:15:41 AM EDT
[#33]
“There have been a lot of people discussing assassinating me, assassinating other elected Democrats, including the governor and the attorney general,” Carter said.

Well Delegate, that is what is called a clue.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:17:58 AM EDT
[#34]
He can go fuck himself.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:18:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm outright saying in plain english that any "news" website or blog which is claiming this bill is about terminating LE who won't confiscate guns is blatantly lying to their readers.

If that is how many LE in VA are viewing it, they need to go read a few more legal texts before losing their collective shit. The "volatile" situation in VA will not be helped by those who are throwing gasoline on the fire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There are plenty of folks throwing gasoline on the fire, and the overwhelming majority aren't on the right side of this issue.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Comes with the job, asshole. Especially when you infringe on people's rights you fucking two-bit prick sonofabitch rat bastard!!!
View Quote
Yeah....... What he said ^
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:23:30 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Are you happy now b****? Did you really think there weren't going to be any consequences?
View Quote
They are arrogant enough to think there would/will not be.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:27:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Third party independently verified or I call BS
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:34:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Shitbird represents my home town Pretty sure he's one of these DSA and Antifa types too.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:36:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Turning hundreds of thousands of innocent people into Felons and sending armed thugs (police and national guard) to kidnap or kill people is more than a death threat.

It’s a death threat signed into law.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:48:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh fucking well.

Absolutely nothing.

If you think that this move has NOTHING to do with sending a message to all of the LEO who are refusing to enforce unconstitutional bullshit if and when they ram it through, YOU are completely tone-deaf and ignorant to what is going on. A child could connect those dots. But your concern is noted.

@ZMV
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:51:37 AM EDT
[#42]
YES!  Oh, God, yes!

Man, "Bacon-fed moron" just doesn't quite do him justice.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:51:46 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

If you think that this move has NOTHING to do with sending a message to all of the LEO who are refusing to enforce unconstitutional bullshit if and when they ram it through, YOU are completely tone-deaf and ignorant to what is going on. A child could connect those dots. But your concern is noted.

@ZMV
View Quote
The law currently says cops can't strike. The proposed bill changes absolutely nothing for LE. What you're seeing is something called "confirmation bias."

Cops can't strike before. Cops can't strike after. Has nothing to do with guns.

An autistic child who thinks he was left here by his alien parents from the planet Deeznuts could connect the dots while chewing paint chips and making tin foil tricorn hats, but it doesn't make it true.

Stop spreading fake news.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 12:53:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Well Delegate, that is what is called a clue.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:22:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The law currently says cops can't strike. The proposed bill changes absolutely nothing for LE. What you're seeing is something called "confirmation bias."

Cops can't strike before. Cops can't strike after. Has nothing to do with guns.

An autistic child who thinks he was left here by his alien parents from the planet Deeznuts could connect the dots while chewing paint chips and making tin foil tricorn hats, but it doesn't make it true.

Stop spreading fake news.
View Quote
What are you implying is fake?  A vowed socialist doctors up an existing bill to highlight LE mandates right after the GA said all new laws will be enforced and complied with....then you have for the formation of a firearms task force, VADOC to make room and 7.5 million $ in Coonman's budget request for gun law enforcement.   Your tin hat fluff is as bad as your defense of Commie Opie.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:22:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Aww poor tyrant.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:33:21 AM EDT
[#47]
" />
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:38:36 AM EDT
[#48]
They have no problem issuing death threats to the good people of VA, perhaps they should stop doing that.
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:39:31 AM EDT
[#49]
Idontgiveashit.jpg
Link Posted: 1/3/2020 1:43:01 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top