Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 9/5/2023 1:38:51 AM EDT
We went to see him in NH on Saturday.   Great message!   Someone who isn't afraid to speak the truths.   I really hope he can make it.   He's definitely not part of the swamp.  He talked about wanting to drastically cut the size of the federal government, and cancelling the "cancel everything" people and returning our free speech.   It was a very good presentation.
Vivek:

His platform:

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:44:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 1:50:33 AM EDT
[#2]
As of now I will vote for him..I think he deserves the chance, if he fucks us, well, the others are going to fuck us any way, hopefully he does enough good to off set any fuck up...
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:01:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:03:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

Boomers are rotting to death in their elected seats but God forbid someone born after the invention of color TV gets elected.

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence at 33, rebelling against the greatest military power on earth, but Vivek is too young to lead.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:09:12 AM EDT
[#5]
I don't know why you folks are wasting your time. Trump has the head start and hasn't had to do a thing...

You can support the other candidates all you want but, like it or not, Trump is on the ballot in 2024.

Me? I think Trump is just a New York Democrat. That being said, I'm also a realist.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:10:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Saying he would support a 60% estate tax lost huge points with me. Saying that he agreed with why Piketty and Saez arrived at that number was worse.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:11:51 AM EDT
[#7]
That kid isn’t going anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:14:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Boomers are rotting to death in their elected seats but God forbid someone born after the invention of color TV gets elected.

Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence at 33, rebelling against the greatest military power on earth, but Vivek is too young to lead.
View Quote

Thank you. This is almost exactly what I was going to post( although the ones over 77 are not actually boomers, but the point is valid)
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:15:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Are you trying to do the age equates to experience?

Obama was older and had basically jack as experience and what did that get the US of A.
Biden is much older and look where that has gotten us.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:16:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Anything that looks too good to be true usually isn’t true.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:20:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Yes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:34:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I don't know why you folks are wasting your time. Trump has the head start and hasn't had to do a thing...
You can support the other candidates all you want but, like it or not, Trump is on the ballot in 2024.
Me? I think Trump is just a New York Democrat. That being said, I'm also a realist.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
If senile Poopy Pants can do it, anyone can do it.   I have zero problem with his age, and I'm not young.
Of course, if others have a problem with his age, or length of his last name (as he joked), he won't get elected.
At this point I'd gladly vote for him or Trump.   I'd like to see Trump win just because if he doesn't , that means the left's (and all the RINOs) war on him has succeeded.   Of course, in the end I will vote for whoever is the Republican candidate, but I think this guy can shake things up.   And we can call the leftists "racist" if they object to him or what he does!  
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:47:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
As of now I will vote for him..I think he deserves the chance, if he fucks us, well, the others are going to fuck us any way, hopefully he does enough good to off set any fuck up...
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:49:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Anything regarding Vivek or any other candidate at this point is just a contest to be Trumps VP pick.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:53:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Saying he would support a 60% estate tax lost huge points with me. Saying that he agreed with why Piketty and Saez arrived at that number was worse.
View Quote

Oh fuck no.

I might not inherit anything, but if I do, it shouldn't be taxed at all.  Same goes for my kids when I die.

I don't trust this guy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:54:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Vivek for president. No more old farts

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 2:59:31 AM EDT
[#17]
It isn't difficult to say the right things.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 3:31:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd much rather have someone younger as president. They are actually going to be around to see the impact of their decisions, and will have to be accountable for them in some shape or form. Presidents like JB and DT are not worried about what happens 20, 30, 40 years from now. They will be deep beneath the surface.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 3:34:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
It isn't difficult to say the right things.
View Quote

If that’s the case, why is he the only one saying them?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 3:35:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
  Of course, in the end I will vote for whoever is the Republican candidate,
View Quote

@Jodan1776

Even if it is Christie or Pence?  Serious question.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 4:05:33 AM EDT
[#21]
What did he say his plan was to overcome the rigged election system?  Or, did he skip over that part?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 4:13:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

Neither of those will get my vote in a General.
Sorry,not sorry.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 4:16:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

View All Quotes
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

Neither will last beyond the first couple of debates...donors won't be pissing away money for losers and neither of these RINOs are even remotely serious candidates. Would I vote for Pence if he was truly the last man standing? Against anything from the Marxist Left? Sure, but I think it's safe to say, neither will be on the ballot for the general election.

The Wall Street Journal poll, conducted by Fabrizio, Lee, & Associated and GBAO, found that 63 percent of Republican primary voter respondents see Pence in an unfavorable light, including 36 percent who see him “very unfavorably.” Conversely, only 30 percent hold positive perceptions. In other words, his net rating among GOP voters is -33.

Former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ), with a net favorability rating of -55 among Republicans, is in even worse shape than Pence. Only 18 percent view Christie in a positive light, while 73 percent disapprove of him.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 4:42:10 AM EDT
[#24]
I'm not a fan of his, I'm just not falling for his slick talking style.
You sheep just fall in line, damn some people would vote for a dead tree if it could talk.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 5:14:43 AM EDT
[#25]
His position are all over the place and unachievable, he earned his money by questionable scamming in investments and he has no track record of being successful in governing.

It is like the trifecta for Trump's successor.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 5:46:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Biden, Feinstein and McConnell are not Boomers....
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 5:56:49 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Neither will last beyond the first couple of debates...donors won't be pissing away money for losers and neither of these RINOs are even remotely serious candidates. Would I vote for Pence if he was truly the last man standing? Against anything from the Marxist Left? Sure, but I think it's safe to say, neither will be on the ballot for the general election.

ROCK6
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

The Wall Street Journal poll, conducted by Fabrizio, Lee, & Associated and GBAO, found that 63 percent of Republican primary voter respondents see Pence in an unfavorable light, including 36 percent who see him “very unfavorably.” Conversely, only 30 percent hold positive perceptions. In other words, his net rating among GOP voters is -33.

Former Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ), with a net favorability rating of -55 among Republicans, is in even worse shape than Pence. Only 18 percent view Christie in a positive light, while 73 percent disapprove of him.

ROCK6

Just curious, but did you somehow forget about McCain and Romney?

One should never be surprised by the Republican Party's desire to run the worst possible candidate available.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:00:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Think of Obungo and how he got his shot.  A new face with the boxes checked.  Good talker backed up by other's guilt.  Hump and change with no real definition of what the change would be and up against two candidates that didn't hold much water.

This guy could be the Republican version.

For those who can get by Trump' childishness behavior and put his bump stock mistake behind, he did more for America than all of his predecessors in my lifetime and he would pick up where he left off after healing from the writer's cramp that he would get from cancelling OXiden's executive orders on day one.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:05:02 AM EDT
[#29]
My estimation of the next election scam has Vivek running as Trump's VP. Either Vivek or a woman, but Vivek is looking likely.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:16:26 AM EDT
[#30]
“_____________ is going to clean house and fire X .gov employees and disband ABC agency.”

lol
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:18:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Vivek can't get past Trump in 2024. He will come back in 2028 and will be the favorite to win.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:23:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, because all these older guys have been doing such great jobs.

I like Vivek, I am leaning his way but keeping an open mind and seeing how things play out.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:37:04 AM EDT
[#33]
The selection is over a year away. We wont be told who the winner is until its time. Anything happening today is for entertainment and distraction purposes. Nothing more.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#34]
If you want any of our people to win your dead grandma's going to have to vote..
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:48:37 AM EDT
[#35]
Snake oil salesman.
He can't deliver half of what he "wants".
Tell em what they want to hear and not the truth.
I'm trusting more in my fellow man, these days, than any slimy politician.  Regardless of party affiliation.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:49:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah he needs to GTFO with that one. It’s a shame because he hits everything else right.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:49:30 AM EDT
[#37]
I'd vote for him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:50:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Snake oil salesman.
He can't deliver half of what he "wants".
Tell em what they want to hear and not the truth.
I'm trusting more in my fellow man, these days, than any slimy politician.  Regardless of party affiliation.
View Quote

We should definitely go with Trump again, then. He won’t be like that.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:54:56 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
My estimation of the next election scam has Vivek running as Trump's VP. Either Vivek or a woman, but Vivek is looking likely.
View Quote

If Trump even gets to run Kari Lake will drop her Senate bid to be his VP pick.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:55:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
We went to see him in NH on Saturday.   Great message!   Someone who isn't afraid to speak the truths.   I really hope he can make it.   He's definitely not part of the swamp.  He talked about wanting to drastically cut the size of the federal government, and cancelling the "cancel people and returning our free speech.   It was a very good presentation.
Vivek:
https://i.imgur.com/ITjwusi.jpg

His platform:
https://i.imgur.com/8x03C2I.jpg
View Quote

That should be the Republican platform.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 6:58:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Whooooo! If he said that, he’s toast.  I’m against any tax.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:08:04 AM EDT
[#42]
Don't be fooled by him, he's Obama Lite!
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:12:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Jodan1776

Just like when it was romney or mccain?...
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:16:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Trojan Horse propped up by Soros and World Economic Forum.

You guys are like a fish jumping at the new shiner spinner bait that zings by.

Typical
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:20:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Did he talk about that pharmaceutical deal he pulled off?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:26:19 AM EDT
[#46]
Chuck Todd even warmed up to Ramaswampy.

It’s a fraud. It’s a grand scheme.

If you (Removed, CoC-6~guns762)can’t see this guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing that will continue the Klaus Shuab agenda, this country truly is lost.

They are going to use him as a Ross Perot, but in the Primary.

Too many dumbasses who vote for someone other than Trump because he hurt their bible thumping grandmothers feelings in a mean tweet.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:32:00 AM EDT
[#47]
A brown guy with a funny name don't have a chance, but I like him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:32:43 AM EDT
[#48]
His elbows are too pointy for me.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:33:53 AM EDT
[#49]
The machine is going hard in the paint for Trump.

Sad to see the public believing all this charade they are putting before us. It’s all done so There will be a perceived reason that Trump lost when they lock down and steal the election again with mail in votes and drop boxes.

That way you slaves that are thinking of Ramaswampy as their guy can believe the results and the Trumpers can point fingers as the country spirals into Marxism

Wake up fools.

The only way is Trump.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:34:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
He doesn't want big gov, but wants gov to get their 60% of your possessions when you die.

Guess he wants the funds to make reparation payments and 10% to the new big guy.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top