Look deeper.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Remarkable how well packaged he is.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:51:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm not a fan of his, I'm just not falling for his slick talking style.
You sheep just fall in line, damn some people would vote for a dead tree if it could talk.
View Quote

The irony is ironic.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 7:55:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I want him around minimum because he speaks pretty clearly about anything and everything.  And like Trump he is energetic and in turn energizes the whole debate….bypassing the administration narrative…as much as media allows.

As much as anything he is talking about fixing our problems, not by new policies, but by eliminating old, failed policies.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:00:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trojan Horse propped up by Soros and World Economic Forum.

You guys are like a fish jumping at the new shiner spinner bait that zings by.

Typical
View Quote

As opposed to the crusty old orange spinner bait.......?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It isn't difficult to say the right things.
View Quote
But it is difficult for them to follow what they say. Personally, I have no problem with his faith. But how can he say God is real if he doesn't believe in God?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#7]
None of this matters. You all will see.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#8]
I’m about ready for a 3rd party ticket with RFK, JR and Vivek.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:35:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Lots of folks here don't understand where history is going to take us, no matter who wins.

His background prior to running for office isn't a good one...
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:39:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
We went to see him in NH on Saturday.   Great message!   Someone who isn't afraid to speak the truths.   I really hope he can make it.   He's definitely not part of the swamp.  He talked about wanting to drastically cut the size of the federal government, and cancelling the "cancel people and returning our free speech.   It was a very good presentation.
Vivek:
https://i.imgur.com/ITjwusi.jpg

His platform:
https://i.imgur.com/8x03C2I.jpg
View Quote

What’s his record on the 2A and abortion?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Guy says he wants to tax us more and people here want to vote for him, "I like him", "he'd make a good VP pick then be POTUS later", "he is saying the right things", "hes got my vote"..

We deserve the fucked up government we have and deserve to die broke.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:48:18 AM EDT
[#12]
he supports estate "death" tax

fuck him
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Saying he would support a 60% estate tax lost huge points with me. Saying that he agreed with why Piketty and Saez arrived at that number was worse.
View Quote
well, he can go fuck himself with a rusty axe if he supports this
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:52:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

He's accomplished quite  a lot. You want more 70-80 year olds?
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:52:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Think of Obungo and how he got his shot.  A new face with the boxes checked.  Good talker backed up by other's guilt.  Hump and change with no real definition of what the change would be and up against two candidates that didn't hold much water.

This guy could be the Republican version.

For those who can get by Trump' childishness behavior and put his bump stock mistake behind, he did more for America than all of his predecessors in my lifetime and he would pick up where he left off after healing from the writer's cramp that he would get from cancelling OXiden's executive orders on day one.
View Quote

Trump kept Hillary our of the WH and hopefully that was her swan song. But that just required winning the election.

He also loaded the SCOTUS for us. And if we’re honest, his supporting cast (who put together the nomination list) and McConnell in the Senate did more than Trump on that. He just read the card that was filled out for him.

I’m going to vote for whomever has the R nomination becauseBiden needs to go. But Trump is an ideological weather vane. He has no real belief other than being expediently pro-Trump.

Frankly, I’m wore out with saying “if Hillary wasn’t charged, neither should Trump” instead of being able to say “Hillary should have been charged”. Trump forces you to make moral concessions that lower you to Democrat tactics and standards. That isn’t good for the country.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I think he is premium VP material. He would make a good president, but he is a bit young.
View Quote

Not sure I'm sold on him yet but the youth argument is just silly at this point.  We have a potato running the country. He'll just need good advisors and I'd start with seeking Rand Paul's advice.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:00:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
well, he can go fuck himself with a rusty axe if he supports this
View Quote

He did.

Doomed him for me, was rather hopeful for him until then.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:03:59 AM EDT
[#18]
He got rich by scamming.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:04:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Oh boy. Some of you guys are so gullible.

For the eleventeenth time, Vivek is a Klaus Schwab, WEF acolyte, a plant. No different than that shit bag Dan Crenshaw and Justin Trudeau.

Can some of you not understand what infiltration means?

It’s pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:05:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Vivek for president. No more old farts

View Quote

no more rich ivy league assholes

its a club and we're not in it
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:06:44 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, we definitely need more old people in office.  They're doing such a great job.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:08:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Saying he would support a 60% estate tax lost huge points with me. Saying that he agreed with why Piketty and Saez arrived at that number was worse.
View Quote

Yeah, this isn't consistent with his positions on capitalism and freedom at all.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:11:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Saying something like "you shouldn't be rich because your parents were" and standing behind it is fucked up. People work hard to improve the lives of their kids.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:13:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I don't know why you folks are wasting your time. Trump has the head start and hasn't had to do a thing...

You can support the other candidates all you want but, like it or not, Trump is on the ballot in 2024.

Me? I think Trump is just a New York Democrat. That being said, I'm also a realist.
View Quote

This. All day long. If repubs fail to realize exactly who will be on the ballot and vote for anyone else by write-in or whatever, you will have another dem in office. VOTE FOR THE ONLY CHOICE! TRUMP.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:14:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Think of Obungo and how he got his shot.  A new face with the boxes checked.  Good talker backed up by other's guilt.  Hump and change with no real definition of what the change would be and up against two candidates that didn't hold much water.

This guy could be the Republican version.

For those who can get by Trump' childishness behavior and put his bump stock mistake behind, he did more for America than all of his predecessors in my lifetime and he would pick up where he left off after healing from the writer's cramp that he would get from cancelling OXiden's executive orders on day one.
View Quote

I keep seeing this "he's just saying the right things" claim about Vivek and it's horseshit.

If he was just talking slick to appeal to voters, he would be taking a much softer stance and trying to appeal to a wider audience.  He also would have lied about his religious beliefs instead of alienating the "my president has to go to my church" crowd.

He appeals to people who've been redpilled but he's too extreme to grab soft R's and what's left of the middle.  He is much more like Ron/Rand Paul than Obama.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:18:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Guy says he wants to tax us more and people here want to vote for him, "I like him", "he'd make a good VP pick then be POTUS later", "he is saying the right things", "hes got my vote"..

We deserve the fucked up government we have and deserve to die broke.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:20:31 AM EDT
[#27]
I remember a guy back in '08 that talked up a good game and a lot of people voted for him and he became president and the country went to shit.

This vivek guy reminds me of him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#28]
“Don’t consume this new thing that all evidence indicates is good! It might be poison! Consume more known poison because at least we know what to expect!”

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:23:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Nope.
You have been had.
Look deeper.
View Quote
Correct.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 9:49:34 AM EDT
[#30]
He doesn’t support an estate tax.

He was going through a scenario of meritocracy and egalitarianism, but ultimately said it would be wrong for the government to death tax 100% for meritocracy’s sake and people would find ways around it anyways.

The point was there is something messed up about trust fund babies and a lineage of people like the nepotism of Clinton’s, Bush’s, Kennedy’s and Rothschild’s. Because power/wealth/networks can be generational transferred, merit starts to wane. People who are functionally retarded are put at nexus points which can have detrimental influence effects in broad systems. Think how many wars or people died/impoverished from inbreeding, irrational, immoral monarchs/emperors in the past for example?

Just like the low IQ problem and technology pricing them out of jobs, it’s a look at something nobody really has a solution to without treading on individuals. It just keeps going and hopefully those who receive unearned money/power are wasteful, just like charity or creating jobs specifically is going to be a supplemental factors in low IQ living.

Dangerous words to say out loud, just like citizenship has to be tested and voting need to be screened heavily. People can’t take it sometimes.

Vivek 2024: no more sacred cows
(The irony lol)
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would find this acceptable. But who is he gonna run with that can get elected
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:08:31 AM EDT
[#32]
He says the right things.

But his inheritance tax nonsense is a canary in the coal mine.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:09:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The machine is going hard in the paint for Trump.

Sad to see the public believing all this charade they are putting before us. It’s all done so There will be a perceived reason that Trump lost when they lock down and steal the election again with mail in votes and drop boxes.

That way you slaves that are thinking of Ramaswampy as their guy can believe the results and the Trumpers can point fingers as the country spirals into Marxism

Wake up fools.

The only way is Trump
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:11:58 AM EDT
[#34]

We aren’t a Democracy
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:14:24 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Correct.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nope.
You have been had.
Look deeper.
Correct.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:17:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is one reason I will not vote for him.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:17:20 AM EDT
[#37]
No !
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#38]
Voting for him in the primary
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
he supports estate "death" tax

fuck him
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've seen a lot of people regurgitate this line.  Can someone post the video of him saying that?  Wanting to understand the context instead of just blinding repeating this.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:25:36 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know why you folks are wasting your time. Trump has the head start and hasn't had to do a thing...

You can support the other candidates all you want but, like it or not, Trump is on the ballot in 2024.

Me? I think Trump is just a New York Democrat. That being said, I'm also a realist.
View Quote

You guys are delusional if you think Trump has a chance in hell of winning.....
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#42]
No ! If you don't vote Biden/ Newsom your for the machine. How can you want to pull funding from Ukraine? The ball is rolling am I right or am I right ?The Ruzkies are the rope. How can you not believe he's not Epstein's money man ? I know for a fact or think I know for a fact he didn't fill my Slurpee all the way to the lip at 7/11 ?  He loves the Orange Guy.
Attachment Attached File

All kidding aside. He talks good game. I do wish he would say who he would want in several key positions in his administration. No more Jared and the daughter situations. As a matter of fact I wish more of them would gives heads up who they want for those positions.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:40:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I've seen a lot of people regurgitate this line.  Can someone post the video of him saying that?  Wanting to understand the context instead of just blinding repeating this.
View Quote

Vivek: "I would not as it is unemplementable in the current US system"

"Would you if you could"

Vivek: "I would not in that narrow context, ..."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwVet12sVFH/

Nice couched responses. Slimy used car salesman.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:41:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
He doesn’t support an estate tax.

He was going through a scenario of meritocracy and egalitarianism, but ultimately said it would be wrong for the government to death tax 100% for meritocracy’s sake and people would find ways around it anyways.

The point was there is something messed up about trust fund babies and a lineage of people like the nepotism of Clinton’s, Bush’s, Kennedy’s and Rothschild’s. Because power/wealth/networks can be generational transferred, merit starts to wane. People who are functionally retarded are put at nexus points which can have detrimental influence effects in broad systems. Think how many wars or people died/impoverished from inbreeding, irrational, immoral monarchs/emperors in the past for example?

Just like the low IQ problem and technology pricing them out of jobs, it’s a look at something nobody really has a solution to without treading on individuals. It just keeps going and hopefully those who receive unearned money/power are wasteful, just like charity or creating jobs specifically is going to be a supplemental factors in low IQ living.

Dangerous words to say out loud, just like citizenship has to be tested and voting need to be screened heavily. People can’t take it sometimes.

Vivek 2024: no more sacred cows
(The irony lol)
View Quote

How dare you bring rational thought into this.

His actual campaign platform is a flat-tax/fair-tax lite.

Him speaking on subjects from before (in his book primarily) isn't much different than his comments about the graduation test to vote. He's floating ideas to prove you deserve what you've got: ie. his stance on meritocracy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:42:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Chuck Todd even warmed up to Ramaswampy.

It’s a fraud. It’s a grand scheme.

If you (Removed, CoC-6~guns762)can’t see this guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing that will continue the Klaus Shuab agenda, this country truly is lost.

They are going to use him as a Ross Perot, but in the Primary.

Too many dumbasses who vote for someone other than Trump because he hurt their bible thumping grandmothers feelings in a mean tweet.
View Quote

A vote for Trump in the primary is a vote for Biden in the general.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:43:12 AM EDT
[#46]
It's still early but am very cautious of someone that comes out of nowhere at all and says exactly what you want to hear. I went to high school with a guy of Indian desent. Smart guy. He became governor. He was totally unprepared on how to deal with people that weren't as smart as him. He thought it should be abundantly clear to them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:44:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

How dare you bring rational thought into this.

His actual campaign platform is a flat-tax/fair-tax lite.

Him speaking on subjects from before (in his book primarily) isn't much different than his comments about the graduation test to vote. He's floating ideas to prove you deserve what you've got: ie. his stance on meritocracy.
View Quote

You're right, he doesn't support an estate tax...in that narrow context....as it is unemplementable in the current US system.

Why didn't he just say no? If someone asks you "do you support gun registration?" do you say:

1. No, .in that narrow context as it is unemplementable in the current US system.
2. Hell no and this is why.

Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:45:41 AM EDT
[#48]
GD: "This guy is saying stuff I agree with!"

Also GD: "That's why I'm not voting for him!!"

Lol its like battered spouse syndrome
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

You're right, he doesn't support an estate tax...in that narrow context....as it is unemplementable in the current US system.

Why didn't he just say no?
View Quote

He did say no. You can always watch the videos you link to instead of just linking them.
Link Posted: 9/5/2023 10:48:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You might want to prepare yourself for the possibility of Trump not being capable of running.

I'm on the "Vivek is a plant" team.  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top