Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:49:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My dad got to mag dump today

Was super happy

Like father like son?
View Quote

I remember the 1st AK I bought back in the ban years. 1998 and my dad could only offer: 7.62 AK is a short round. I presented my dad a chance to mag dump 30 rounds into a hillside and he was happy.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:51:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

She gon get learnt

Especially when pollen season hits.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In black because that’s the color she wants

Harder to keep clean

Yep

But she wants what she wants

She gon get learnt

Well, I’m betting that she’s going to expect me to be washing it, so…..
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:54:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Awesome to find an outlet like that.

Any FDA/health dept. issues with selling to a restaurant?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fun story:

The first time we went to our favorite restaurant, the chef came out to meet and greet with the diners and she was super-impressed with the impette’s manners. This is of note because the chef is French, and the French are very critical of children’s table manners. Anyway, she was so impressed that she loaded up a to go sack (about the size of an old school paper bag from the grocery store) full of free treats for the impette.

When we went back, we brought her half a dozen duck eggs, a jar of homemade lard, and one of the meat chickens we raised as a thank you for her kind gesture.

I guess she shared with the other chef there (the head chef), and he was apparently really excited to get his hands on duck eggs. He doesn’t usually come out and greet people because he mostly doesn’t like people, but he made a special exception to come speak to us last night to see if he could arrange to get more duck eggs on a regular basis. He also asked if we had rabbits and was so excited he almost danced a happy dance when he found out we do. Now he wants to buy rabbits from us too, both for himself and his restaurant.

So that’s nice.

That's awesome

Apparently the few times he’s been able to get his hands on a few rabbits for the restaurant, they’ve sold out completely. So he knows he can move the product, but he has trouble finding them at all, much less at a reasonable enough price he can make any money off selling them.

Not as long as we sell under 2500 rabbits/year.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I remember the 1st AK I bought back in the ban years. 1998 and my dad could only offer: 7.62 AK is a short round. I presented my dad a chance to mag dump 30 rounds into a hillside and he was happy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Was super happy

Like father like son?

Heck yeah
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 10:57:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fun story:

The first time we went to our favorite restaurant, the chef came out to meet and greet with the diners and she was super-impressed with the impette’s manners. This is of note because the chef is French, and the French are very critical of children’s table manners. Anyway, she was so impressed that she loaded up a to go sack (about the size of an old school paper bag from the grocery store) full of free treats for the impette.

When we went back, we brought her half a dozen duck eggs, a jar of homemade lard, and one of the meat chickens we raised as a thank you for her kind gesture.

I guess she shared with the other chef there (the head chef), and he was apparently really excited to get his hands on duck eggs. He doesn’t usually come out and greet people because he mostly doesn’t like people, but he made a special exception to come speak to us last night to see if he could arrange to get more duck eggs on a regular basis. He also asked if we had rabbits and was so excited he almost danced a happy dance when he found out we do. Now he wants to buy rabbits from us too, both for himself and his restaurant.

So that’s nice.

That's awesome

Apparently the few times he’s been able to get his hands on a few rabbits for the restaurant, they’ve sold out completely. So he knows he can move the product, but he has trouble finding them at all, much less at a reasonable enough price he can make any money off selling them.

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Sell the excess for cash at farmers markets or whatever.

Fuck the government.
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:13:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fun story:

So that’s nice.

That's awesome

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.

This is my religion
Link Posted: 6/10/2023 11:25:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fun story:

So that’s nice.

That's awesome

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.

.becomeungovernabledog.meme
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:20:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

My gray truck hides it pretty well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In black because that's the color she wants

Harder to keep clean

I will not own a dark car again because of that very thing.

My gray truck hides it pretty well
Grey hair hides dirt okay, too.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 12:21:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Well, I'm betting that she's going to expect me to be washing it, so ..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harder to keep clean

Yep

She gon get learnt

get her a california car duster. They work great for pollen and dust.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 4:00:18 AM EDT
[#10]
My wife picked the color for the last new vehicle we bought (2014). She chose black. Of course she never cleans it. Still has a good shine to it though.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 4:01:33 AM EDT
[#11]
Found out a guy I baseballed with on a ship a while back is going to be in the same port that I will be soon. Going to try and hook up while I'm there (it's been eight years since we last saw each other, be good if we can catch up face to face).
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:32:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fun story:

So that’s nice.

That's awesome

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:34:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
My wife picked the color for the last new vehicle we bought (2014). She chose black. Of course she never cleans it. Still has a good shine to it though.
View Quote

I ended up buying one of those wash plans at a local car wash. During pollen season, even when I washed it every day it still looked like shit.

Then the goats saw their reflection in the side and head butted it all to hell and I gave up. No more dark cars for me.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 7:51:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I ended up buying one of those wash plans at a local car wash. During pollen season, even when I washed it every day it still looked like shit.

Then the goats saw their reflection in the side and head butted it all to hell and I gave up. No more dark cars for me.
View Quote
Sounds similar to problems HK has. Except they're not goats.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:09:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fun story:

So that’s nice.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:10:42 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Was super happy

Like father like son?
View Quote

Awesome!

Sounds like he had a good time.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:13:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She gon get learnt

View Quote

Everyone wants to own a black car once.  Once.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:17:19 AM EDT
[#18]
I need some coffee.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:25:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
I'm on my 2nd.  Just because every Hemi Grand Cherokee was black when I was looking.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:49:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harder to keep clean

Yep

She gon get learnt

I told her she needs to take it to a car wash at least once a month
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:53:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She gon get learnt

My first one was black.

NEVER AGAIN
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:55:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I need some coffee.
View Quote

Getting some now

We decided to watch church today.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Still need to make sure she’s OK with her choice now that she’s slept on it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:01:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bravo!
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:02:21 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Great secondary source of income: wabbits & duck eggs.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:02:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Found out a guy I baseballed with on a ship a while back is going to be in the same port that I will be soon. Going to try and hook up while I'm there (it's been eight years since we last saw each other, be good if we can catch up face to face).
View Quote

Missed connections
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:03:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sell 2400/yr on paper.

Fuck the government.
View Quote

Outrageous what the FDA has been doing in orderring cattle, pigs and chickens slaughtered.  It's engineered here and in Europe to reduce food.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This is my religion
View Quote

Free market!
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:05:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

When I was in California and attend evening classes at Arden Farms, a peacock would stare at its image in my chrome bumper.  I was worried about it jumping onto my car.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:05:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I need some coffee.
View Quote

On cup 2
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:07:03 AM EDT
[#31]
M4 screws arrived yesterday.  Trying to design a sideplate.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:10:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:10:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
M4 screws arrived yesterday.  Trying to design a sideplate.
View Quote

1919?
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:35:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Haven't done brunch at the airport recently. That changes today

http://www.denunziosrestaurant.com/latrobe.html
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:38:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Silly.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 9:49:26 AM EDT
[#36]
Gonna finish packing up this gooseneck
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#37]
Scope sold
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:05:56 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Scope sold
View Quote

Lube’s fault
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#39]
I’d rather starve
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:09:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

1919?
View Quote

No, the muzzle loader squirrel gonne that is on other pages of this thread.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:12:39 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Lube’s fault
View Quote

Blame Lube.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:13:06 AM EDT
[#43]

Move over.  I'll eat it.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:13:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:22:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

1919?

I didn’t read that page
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:34:20 AM EDT
[#46]
No one did.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:39:55 AM EDT
[#47]
Gonna barely make 24
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#48]
Sad.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 10:49:28 AM EDT
[#49]
This thread is navel lint.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 11:05:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I didn’t read that page
View Quote

it's way back
Page / 27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top