Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 14
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:27:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

In Ohio, I think they changed the name of the various county Boards of Mental Retardation about ten years ago.  It wasn't that long ago.  Now they are the various Boards of Developmental Disabilities.  I guess this very important work has made a lot of people feel good or something.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When was the doctor practicing? 1939?

I mean... it was a decade ago when it was officially  changed to "intellectual disability"

We've always been at war with Eastasia.

In Ohio, I think they changed the name of the various county Boards of Mental Retardation about ten years ago.  It wasn't that long ago.  Now they are the various Boards of Developmental Disabilities.  I guess this very important work has made a lot of people feel good or something.

Yes, caring for the differently abled is very important work and should respected by all.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 12:50:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Edgelords and assholes.  GD becomes more of a cesspool every day.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I can sniff out a troll from a mile away and I’m not going to waste another second on you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My cousin is retarded, has been for his 35 years. He holds a job bringing carts back at the grocery. He's perfectly fine unless you leave him alone in 18 inches of water or he will kill himself, no self-preservation mechanism.

Trust me, he doesn't understand what retarded is.

I volunteered with Buddy Ball for many years, the differently abled do understand and they have biggest hearts so they hurt the most when people use outdated terms like the R word.

And I've done work at a hospital in the 90s full of low IQ kids, and sat down at lunch with different kids every day.

They were all retarded. Not trying to hurt feelings but a sub 80 IQ is what it is.

If you feel the need to go fuck one go ahead, just know it isn't right.

I have a LDGF and would never cheat on her, plus I have no intention of taking advantage of a differently abled person. I’m just here trying to make sure OP doesn’t do something he regrets.

How's a long distance girlfriend and you not cheating even come up in this conversation?

Your nasty comment about fucking an R word

That makes no sense. It's actually kinda tarded.

I can sniff out a troll from a mile away and I’m not going to waste another second on you.

Actually, I think you’re trolling with your sensitive, snowflakey, woke jargon.  You can’t be for real
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:46:14 PM EDT
[#4]
well im glad I checked on this thread again. quite the update on page 8.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 1:55:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Actually, I think you’re trolling with your sensitive, snowflakey, woke jargon.  You can’t be for real
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My cousin is retarded, has been for his 35 years. He holds a job bringing carts back at the grocery. He's perfectly fine unless you leave him alone in 18 inches of water or he will kill himself, no self-preservation mechanism.

I volunteered with Buddy Ball for many years, the differently abled do understand and they have biggest hearts so they hurt the most when people use outdated terms like the R word.

And I've done work at a hospital in the 90s full of low IQ kids, and sat down at lunch with different kids every day.

They were all retarded. Not trying to hurt feelings but a sub 80 IQ is what it is.

I have a LDGF and would never cheat on her, plus I have no intention of taking advantage of a differently abled person. I’m just here trying to make sure OP doesn’t do something he regrets.

How's a long distance girlfriend and you not cheating even come up in this conversation?

That's not "sensitive, snowflakey, woke jargon", that's just how normal, non-shitbag people communicate in the real world.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 2:08:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:16:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you talk to a differently abled person do you use the R word in their presence? I doubt you do, I think you’re just trying to look like a tough guy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 4:54:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Man this was not the direction I pictured this thread would be going when I saw the title
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 7:42:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yes, caring for the differently abled is very important work and should respected by all.
View Quote

I always voted for the levies for the County Board of Mental Retardation, because they help to take care of the least of us, and I will continue to do so now that it is the County Board of Developmental Disabilities.  

I'm not sure what calling them "differently abled" accomplishes, nor is it even the correct / specific term for the people that this agency provides services for.  I have a bad knee and a bad back, so that makes me "differently abled" relative to someone with good knees and a good back, when it comes to running or weeding the garden.  It's like me referring to myself as "differently weighted," when what I actually am is "overweight," or what some people would call "fat."

At least "developmentally disabled" implies something specific relative to their actual disability, without using the dreaded "R" word.  It's still relatively vague, but I guess as an agency they probably provide services for developmental disabilities beyond just what used to be clinically called mental retardation.  According to Merriam Webster, "The use of intellectually disabled is now preferred over mentally retarded in medical, educational, and regulatory contexts, as well as in general use. The term mentally retarded is increasingly considered offensive, though it was the dominant term into the second decade of the current century."

If I want to intentionally insult someone, without unintentionally offending virtue signalers around me, I can just follow Chuck Sr's lead, from the series Billions, and use the Victorian medical terminology, "physical moron."  Then, most of them would have to google it before being offended.
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#10]
So, what is the plan moving forward? It certainly seems that you have the blessing of her parents. How comfortable are you with this situation?
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So, what is the plan moving forward? It certainly seems that you have the blessing of her parents. How comfortable are you with this situation?
View Quote

I like her a lot,were in a relationship now .
Yes,we had sex.
It was great.
She's awesome, attitude, personality and everything else .
Can't think of one bad thing about her .
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:30:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/31/2023 11:38:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

My man!
View Quote

Like a drum set on a reta**
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:12:00 AM EDT
[#14]
OH BOY!!!!  Wasnt expecting to see that tonight.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:31:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Was crazy.we were kissing and I started feeling around .
Her jammies were all wet and she grabbed my hand and said "not potty" and held it there
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:34:32 AM EDT
[#16]
I........I got nothin.  WOWZERS!  Bizarro world indeed.

ETA:  Not potty?  Not potty?  I cant fathom.  Not potty?  what does that even?????  Not potty....Imma go take a shower with some steel wool now.  Maybe some bleach or comet too.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He jammies were all wet and she grabbed my hand and said "not potty" and held it there
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He jammies were all wet and she grabbed my hand and said "not potty" and held it there

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:43:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Her jammies were all wet and she grabbed my hand and said "not potty" and held it there
View Quote

I think that means she likes you.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:44:36 AM EDT
[#19]
Hot, sure.

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:11:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

ETA:  Not potty?  Not potty?  I cant fathom.  Not potty?  what does that even?????  Not potty....Imma go take a shower with some steel wool now.  Maybe some bleach or comet too.
View Quote

Did you forget she had downs dude?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:15:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No man I didn't.  But that is too real.  That is over the top, not ready for that amount of real.  Its just too much for me to process.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:34:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Just a brilliant job, Dr. Gout Toe.  This last page or two is all kinds of creepy and you’ve just gotten “Not potty” added to Arf Official Lexicon.

I’m going to reboot my brain after I complete a DoD-compliant memory wipe so I can get some sleep.  That’s enough internet for today.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:00:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well now she sounds way more developmentally disabled than you led on.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:29:26 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So, tonight her parents are dropping her off at my place and leaving town for the weekend.
She'll be staying with me .
If she's up for it she'll be sleeping in my bed and most likely we'll be having sex .
It will be her choice on what happens.
I do have feelings for her
View Quote

She loves you if she lets you past the second wall.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:30:55 AM EDT
[#25]
lol
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 7:43:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 8:59:37 AM EDT
[#27]
I’m disappointed in you, for a supposedly educated man that was a very big mistake you just committed.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:01:36 AM EDT
[#28]
"Jammies".

"Not potty".

Jeez.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:08:15 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
No man I didn't.  But that is too real.  That is over the top, not ready for that amount of real.  Its just too much for me to process.
View Quote

Almost as if... it isn't real...
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:12:05 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Same girl
She held my hand .that's as far as it went
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know you must provide pics yes?

So, what base are you on now good doctor?

Is this the same chick or are you taking out another or what?

It's been a slow week for me as well.

Same girl
She held my hand .that's as far as it went

Well that's not fucking worth it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm a podiatrist
There's nothing sexual about my thoughts on her feet
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is a statistically anomalous number of " feet guys" in GD.
Still working out the correlation of this abnormally high number relative to the general population.

I'm a podiatrist
There's nothing sexual about my thoughts on her feet

Oh shit, you.  Now I member.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:13:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 10:27:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:17:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Someone lied on the internet?  
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 11:55:44 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People getting upset about someone saying retard, but not upset about this entire story? Zero chance this is real.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:05:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just a brilliant job, Dr. Gout Toe.  This last page or two is all kinds of creepy and you’ve just gotten “Not potty” added to Arf Official Lexicon.

I’m going to reboot my brain after I complete a DoD-compliant memory wipe so I can get some sleep.  That’s enough internet for today.
View Quote

I think it may even reach “87” status
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:42:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

People getting upset about someone saying retard, but not upset about this entire story? Zero chance this is real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Plenty of people commented on it, but considering most of us have dismissed the OP as a troll pages ago its not that noticeable..
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was leaning towards "not a troll thread" until now...
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:53:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Plenty of people commented on it, but considering most of us have dismissed the OP as a troll pages ago its not that noticeable..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't his original thread about his new lady get locked for trolling?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 12:55:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's pretty hard to tell.

I don't know how a "normal"(?) person has a relationship with someone who is mentally challenged and not have it end up with the challenged person eventually being made extremely unhappy. Perhaps it is possible. Fuck be upon anyone who harms the disadvantaged.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:04:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yes,we had sex.
It was great.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes,we had sex.
It was great.

And this is where OP admits to an act that could result in a rape charge.

If she is truly mentally handicapped, and he is not, most states would consider her not competent to consent to a sex act. Might be wise to have the thread deleted.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:32:52 PM EDT
[#43]
So is she a pilot?  Does she talk all faggy?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 1:34:54 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know,  I didn't see it.  
I'll guess it probably was.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:02:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:05:39 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Oh my, that word's really gonna sent TheWhitePill into a conniption. Can I say conniption?
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:13:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Oh my, that word's really gonna sent TheWhitePill into a conniption. Can I say conniption?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:13:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a reference to Idiocracy, a satirical comedy.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:39:37 PM EDT
[#49]
OP said he is taking a long weekend, I hope that doesn’t mean he’ll be taking advantage of this special girl all weekend too. I feel sick to my stomach reading about how he deflowered this innocent young lady.
Link Posted: 9/1/2023 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ironically, "idiot" was a specific medical term before it became associate too much as a pejorative and the PC police switched us to "mentally retarded."

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top