BCM
User Panel

Page / 71
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:46:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
https://twitter.com/XyKyiv

Theres a lot of russian gore on this twitter page. Just sayin.
View Quote

I’m just excited that I’m able to sound out and read some of the words on those pages.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:47:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Truth, but that has nothing to do with the obvious superiority of thin mints. Heathen.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could go for some thin mints
Samoas are best cookie!

Samoas > thin mints for sho

In todays thread, we learn that people from Illynoise are insane in the brain

Truth, but that has nothing to do with the obvious superiority of thin mints. Heathen.

THIN MINTS UBER ALLES
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:48:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Piece of shit truck is throwing a P24B0 code.

Don't make me fucking delete you
View Quote

DI,F
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:48:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I thought we had a problem with the size we got last time?
View Quote

Yeah. We did. Because someone doesn't understand fractional inches.

I figure if I tell you 21" X 23" I should end up with the correct size this time.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’m just excited that I’m able to sound out and read some of the words on those pages.
View Quote

That is very impressive.

There are not even sounds in my head for those letters.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:52:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I need a t6 housing 86mm with 1.32ar hot side for reasons.
View Quote

If I come across one, I'll keep you in mind.

All we have are Honeywell/Garrett FZ5t Turbos. #MGT1446LKSZ.

They're tiny.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:56:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Piece of shit truck is throwing a P24B0 code.

Don't make me fucking delete you
View Quote

Particulate filter sensor low voltage.

How's your battery?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

self evident.
View Quote

4V50 isn't 4V50 anymore either....
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:02:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Gonna be a few of that last type in any group you find, unfortunately.

Did you stop ringside and observe any of the breed judging?
View Quote

Yes. Older guy in a really nice suit.

Not much was said. And the bitter people seemed to have the most trouble running their dogs around the ring.

The nicer girls that were running the dogs did well. A Bull Mastiff won for working dogs. That chick was hot and very pleasant.

The daggie was really nice too. He liked scratches behind the ears. He came back to me 3 or 4 times for more scratches. LOL.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:04:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What part of IL do you hail from?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What part of IL do you hail from?

He's in North Kentucky.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:05:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

THIN MINTS UBER ALLES
View Quote

I prefer their peanut butter cookies.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:06:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neu namen closer to profession (yeah, like I can make a liv'n by rite'n El-Oh-El).
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:07:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Do you really?
View Quote

Gentlemen don't tell.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:09:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Good thing he changed it, someone might have arock'd him
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:10:26 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

He's in North Kentucky.
View Quote

Oh, the part that has topography
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:11:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Today's strategerical food for thought.  How long before the wheels start falling off other Russian efforts and the natives start getting restless?

For example, Kazahkstan.  Russia sent out a few planeloads of troops out there in January and unrest calmed down.  Could they do this again?

Syria.  A big effort propping up Assad there.  How long can this continue?

Georgia.  Will they be looking for payback for the 2008 war?

Chechnya.  Supposedly with the Russians now, but I bet a lot of those people still remember Grozny.

Now, granted none of these places will have anti-tank weapons handed out to them like trick-or-treaters, but still......

Then there is the wink-wink nudge-nudge totally not part of the Russian military Wagner Group that is running around Africa propping up whatever dictators pay them the most.  Will this continue?
View Quote
If they're like the US, they'll continue printing money and running all their theatres as is. Putin will find ways to pay the mob bosses who control these areas. I believe its how they've always done business internally but I know less about them now post USSR than I did before
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:12:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
In on one.

Racers won the OVC Championship
View Quote

Golden Eagles!
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:14:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
One page is a lot to get through, I get it
View Quote

These look neat.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
So, everyone is against Russia bombing civilians in Ukraine.  But everyone is also OK with international companies economically and socially attacking Russian civilians.  Deep thoughts.
View Quote
My former company just fired 2,500 people by closing down all business units in Russia, as punishment to Russia, but now 2500 innocent people have no jobs and it's not their fault Putin is doing what he's doing. The urge for leftist companies to virtue signal even though it hurts normal people is pretty fucking rich, and completely hypocritical. Not my problem, and everyone in Russia is going to get hit by sanctions one way or the other, but the posturing that leftists do is such gaslighting bullshit

I have friends in oil companies and word has it that several of the supermajors we worked for are writing down billions of dollars in assets in Russia and are divesting them already. Oil companies don't generally make virtue signaling panic decisions, so they could really be using this whole event to gracefully get out of less than fully profitable assets while acting like the good guys. Word also has it the buyers are Chinese. Of course

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:18:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Particulate filter sensor low voltage.

How's your battery?
View Quote

Should be fine, brand forkin new.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:18:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

You changed your name.
View Quote

Working on the avatar.  I want this image of Sgt. Frank Kviatek.  He enlisted in time to participate in Pershing's Punitive Expedition to Mexico, served in WW I where he launched hardtack at the Germans (hence his nickname Hardtack) and because he was inseparable from his buddy, Sergeant Murphy, earned the appellation Hardtack Murphy.  During WW II this grizzled warrior landed in Normandy with the 2nd Infantry Div. where he earned another nickname, Sniper Killer.  He killed about 57 Germans before being captured on the 2nd day of the Battle of the Bulge.  He was liberated on Friday the 13 (April 13, 1945) and had lost a considerable amount of weight by then.  His parents immigrated here from Poland and he was one tough hombre.

I posted this in Team but couldn't get anybody to fit it into avatar size.

Attachment Attached File

He's mentioned briefly in the introduction along with Kiwi Sgt. Alfred Hulme who killed a lot of Germans on Crete.  Regarding the latter, some azzhat journalist called his descendant and brought her to tears when he denounced Hulme as a war criminal whose investiture of the VC should be rescinded.  His basis for the denouncement was that Hulme either wore a German jacket or draped himself with a German pattern camouflage parachute when he stalked Germans.  Big F*cking Deal.  Dipsh*t journalist forget about the German Brandenburgers who adopted enemy clothing to penetrate their lines or the english speaking American uniform cladded German paratroopers who caused some confusion at the Battle of the Bulge.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:21:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Is that story true?

I've heard of several elite Rooshun units basically annihilated and their leaders killed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow, those are super-advanced weapons, like the ones carried by manly Russian guards airborne Colonels, before their regiments are massacred in combat against Ukrainian girl scout troops.

Is that story true?

I've heard of several elite Rooshun units basically annihilated and their leaders killed.
The VDV airborne units apparently suffered heavy losses trying to air assault the Kyiv airport. I don't know about anhiliation, but they got their asses kicked pretty good. Their helicopter assault strategy doesn't seem to be working well but not specifically because the concept is flawed, it's because they are disorganized and not executing well

Still no word on the tank combat though
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Currently winning an MP5K w/ Fleming sear and a Police trade in M16 FA for $6k each. Doubt those bids will survive.
View Quote
God speed

I've heard Flemming sears are pretty sweet

But you should expect to be over 30k here pretty soon
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:23:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Too many calves I wanna play with
View Quote
I like playing with teats also
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:24:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Teats doesn't post here anymore
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:24:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I can fap to that
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weirdos??

Definitely

This one guy even wears womens clothing

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/199178/AJ-DRESS-208807.jpg

I can fap to that

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:25:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The people can be as varied as the dogs. The one thing they all have in common is a love of dogs.

In general, I don't much like people, but I do love dogs. Being surrounded by hundreds or thousands of beautiful, well-behaved dogs is my paradise, people notwithstanding.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Hey...SD....We stopped into the Miami Dog Show yesterday.

Interesting bunch of people there.

The dogs were all really cool.

The people...Not so much.

Met 2 really cool Cane Corsos. 1 was 4 years old. The other one was 6 months old.

The people can be as varied as the dogs. The one thing they all have in common is a love of dogs.

In general, I don't much like people, but I do love dogs. Being surrounded by hundreds or thousands of beautiful, well-behaved dogs is my paradise, people notwithstanding.
You paint a nice picture of heaven
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:26:34 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://media.giphy.com/media/n8HmOoThoO3e0/giphy.gif
I don't think I would try to resist that myself. I'd be ok with being pinned down in a such a manner
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#30]
And I'm officially on lunch, so get off deez nuts about my posting habits while on the job
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:28:03 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I remember the freak out when it broke $2/gallon for the first time ever and all the hullabaloo over the signs
View Quote
Moving from NJ to NY, and went from paying less than a dollar for 87, to more than a dollar for 87 was a big deal for a 20 year old with a low paying job.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:28:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I decided to be motivated, both turbski jobs could be done today.

I need a Tiger1 or Tiger2 with 88mm L56 or L71
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:28:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My optical PS/2 mouse died yesterday.  Replaced it with one of these... the KVM is PS/2, so can't use USB.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/334993/ms_mouse_jpg-2304689.JPG
View Quote
PS what? PlayStation 2?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
My former company just fired 2,500 people by closing down all business units in Russia, as punishment to Russia, but now 2500 innocent people have no jobs and it's not their fault Putin is doing what he's doing. The urge for leftist companies to virtue signal even though it hurts normal people is pretty fucking rich, and completely hypocritical. Not my problem, and everyone in Russia is going to get hit by sanctions one way or the other, but the posturing that leftists do is such gaslighting bullshit

I have friends in oil companies and word has it that several of the supermajors we worked for are writing down billions of dollars in assets in Russia and are divesting them already. Oil companies don't generally make virtue signaling panic decisions, so they could really be using this whole event to gracefully get out of less than fully profitable assets while acting like the good guys. Word also has it the buyers are Chinese. Of course

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So, everyone is against Russia bombing civilians in Ukraine.  But everyone is also OK with international companies economically and socially attacking Russian civilians.  Deep thoughts.

Chinese are always looking 20-30 years down the road, planning for the long game.  The rest of the world, mostly the US, only looks at the next quarter, or year.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:30:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Where's zenbro
View Quote
Shitposting at lunch. I literally said for everyone to get off deeez nuts while I eat and shitpost before getting back to my stupid ultra busy gotta make every hour count because I care about my friends and getting billable work new startup stupid job that is stupid because I worked on easy street and didn't have produce much former job but now I have to get unsoft, unfat and unlazy and produce real results kinda job. That's stupid
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:31:23 PM EDT
[#36]
LolRaptor says thats my fetish
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:31:45 PM EDT
[#37]
This work desktop is a pile of hot flaming garbage
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:31:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
PS what? PlayStation 2?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My optical PS/2 mouse died yesterday.  Replaced it with one of these... the KVM is PS/2, so can't use USB.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/334993/ms_mouse_jpg-2304689.JPG
PS what? PlayStation 2?
I'm not fooled by your tomfoolery, old guy.  
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:32:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This work desktop is a pile of hot flaming garbage
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:36:17 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm just a simple caveman, but China seems to be the only winner in all of this.

A cynical caveman might think that is all by design.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:37:05 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:39:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm just a simple caveman, but China seems to be the only winner in all of this.

View Quote

Yea, funny that.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:44:16 PM EDT
[#43]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

These look neat.

Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:45:15 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

These look neat.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDAFWDfUEAA0NRk.jpg

The 14.5 one. Just needs a standard AKM receiver?
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:49:06 PM EDT
[#45]
You bet.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:50:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:52:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Next stop Taiwan.  We'd better gear up to make our own chips yesterday.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#48]
That would be the smart thing to do.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#49]
So we won't.
Link Posted: 3/7/2022 1:55:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Nope.
Page / 71
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top