Cracklings
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's that?

Cracklings

Pork skins with fat attached to it still.
Link Posted: 8/19/2020 11:15:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cracklings
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's that?

Cracklings
Cracklin is the proper local Cajun French nomenclature. Cracklins is what is used currently locally. Pork skins with fat and some meat attached fried in lard. My Pawpaw cooked them in a huge jambalaya pot.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys,

Something just occurred to me. Is alcohol a no-go on Carnivore?

I don't drink beer. I drink rum with diet coke, or jack with diet coke.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 9:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Hey guys,

View Quote
Think about what those items are made from and you'll have your answer.

ETA: Longer answer, it depends on how strict you want to be in your carnivore journey. Alcohol stops fat burning, so if you're doing carnivore for weight loss, you should avoid drinking.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 9:47:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm about 80% there, and intermittent fasting for 16-22 hours, typically 18 though.
It was kind of an easy transition from dirty keto, simply because I ate so much broccoli that I now cant touch the stuff. Ill have asparagus and spinach a couple times during the week.
The fasting is way easier on keto/carn than not. I have to force myself to eat a second larger meal at night, the first one around 6:00-7:00 kinda fills me up good, but If I dont have that second meal Im struggling a little the next day. I will be strictly carnivore for a couple days at a time until I think "I should prob have some greens". Thats how it goes. Im down about 52 pounds, 220 to 168. I didnt think I could, nor try to get below 175. Just happened. I was injured last year and was kinda lazy and couldnt cook, so the weight packed on quick, fortunately it dropped in a couple months.

Any sugar makes fasting impossible for me. Avoid it like the plague.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:19:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The lengths of our intestines suggests our bodies have been engineered to be omnivores.  They are a bit too long to efficiently digest a purely vegetarian diet and a bit too short to efficiently digest a purely carnivore diet.  I suspect some fruits and vegetables are going to soften up one's stools and minimize the formation of hemorrhoids.
View Quote

Fruits and vegetables actually make it harder for me to pass stool. Eating meat only is the one thing that makes it easier for me to go, since there is less bulk to deal with.

Lovely story about an ostomy bag, and what this person found out.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:20:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

1. Dietary cholesterol has very little effect on blood cholesterol; the worst effects are from sugar.
2.  Serum cholesterol has nearly no effect on heart disease.

Tough to keep up on the new info, but it's out there.  Very hard to overcome decades of non-science.
View Quote

Exactly!

Eating all the "bad" red meat, my cholesterol is beautiful.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:24:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
So I've been checking out various videos, and it seems alot of people choose grass fed beef for health, but they choose ground beef for money savings. I know this sounds like an idiot question, but every time I've purchased ground beef, it's in a small package, and I cook the entire package in one sitting. I'm guessing that you can't do that if you buy in bulk. Embarrassed to ask this, but once you cut open a pack of ground beef, remove the amount you need to cook, how do you replace the ground beef back into the fridge? Do you repack it into a ziplock bag, do you use bag clips to hold the bag closed on the store packaging? Do you keep it all in a jar? If you freeze your ground beef, how do you remove a portion for cooking without thawing it all out, or do you just cut off chunks with a saw/cleaver? I just don't want the unused portion to go bad if I don't store it properly.
View Quote

Ziplock bags are my best friend, but I typically cook it all up as batch prep.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:25:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Grass fed vs grain fed?
View Quote

Eat meat you like/can afford, and drink water.

Simple as that.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:30:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OK. This post caused me to research carnivore for the past couple of days. I need to lose weight and get off depression meds. So........I started today with what I had on hand. Ill head to the butcher tomorrow.

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled 3 slices bacon.
Lunch: 2 1/2 lb beef patties topped with a fried egg and a slice of sharp cheddar.
Dinner: A carton of organic chicken bone broth with pan fried boneless chicken thighs as a soup.
           I used the rendered bacon fat from breakfast  to fry the thighs and poured the whole thing into the broth.
View Quote

This guy had major depression, and is now very healthy mentally and physically.

Zero Carb "The Happiness Episode" with Kelly Hogan and Brett Lloyd
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Fat people tend to be hungrier way more often than lean people. It's...why they eat when they don't really need to.

Lean people don't have epic levels of willpower. They're simply not as hungry, as often. That's why it isn't hard.

(Pro-tip: You can eat in a way that keeps you from feeling so God damned hungry all the time, thus making you eat fewer calories, thus enabling your body to use all of that stored fat on board for energy. People that have been lean their entire life do this, whether they realize it or not).

While I don't do it myself, a carnivore diet seems perfectly healthy. If it helps somebody lose weight and not feel hungry as shit while doing it, all the better. If they get tired of it (and I'm sure most will eventually - I sure as shit would), they just need to introduce healthy food back in, little by little, pay close attention to how they look, feel, weigh, etc, and keep making incremental adjustments as needed until they figure out what works for them for the rest of their life.

But simply telling somebody to "stop eating so damned much" isn't all that useful. It's technically true, but it doesn't mean anything and it's not all that actionable. It's like me saying "The reason this crowded room has so many people in it, is because more people have entered than have left". Well no shit, Sherlock. Mind telling us why this many people are so hell-bent on coming in, and not wanting to leave?
View Quote

Thank you, Subnet.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:34:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Welp, just woke up. Made clams for the first time in my life last night. That was SOOOO good. I'm definitely adding shell fish to my regular diet, like forever. I've completed day 2 of my carnivore diet, and I don't feel bad at all. No diarrhea or anything. When does this supposed "keto flu" kick in? I've been dreading it, but I havn't experienced anything aside from less frequent and smaller bowel movements. Might have to go pick up some metamucil or something. But no sickness, no lethargy, headaches or whatever else. Am I doing something wrong? I'm not eating any plant based foods. I do admit, I had a craving for some gatorade yesterday while at the market, but I havn't had any.
View Quote

This might have already been addressed, I will find out as I move along the posts.

Smaller, less frequent stools is completely normal. Your stomach is digesting the meat and using it appropriately. If you find it hard to pass, eat a bit more fat and that will clear itself up real quick.

Bacon does it for me.

And not everyone has the keto flu. I never did.

What the Carnivore Diet did to My POOP (TMI Alert) 2024
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I've noticed fat people tend to graze a lot. They might not be hungry, but they've turned being "not full" into "I must insert food". A lot of them don't even realize they are doing it. Grabbing a handful of candy or picking at the appetizer plates frequently adds calories very fast, calories they don't even remember consuming.
View Quote

Dr. Cywes has a great video about carbs.

Ep:02 Understanding Carb Addiction Part 1 - by Dr. Robert Cywes
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:40:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Hey guys,

View Quote

Do you feel OK drinking it? Try going a week or so without it and see how you feel when you add it back in. That will be your answer.

I do OK with it, as long as I don't have it daily. A couple times a week is good for me.
Link Posted: 8/20/2020 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Sorry for hi-jacking.

Kelly Hogan is my hero. <3

Dr. Berry is amazing.

Eat the meat, save the humans.
Link Posted: 8/21/2020 9:05:02 AM EDT
[#20]
I do keto. I don't keep track of my carbs but do know what I should avoid. Sometimes I do stray away from the plantation but I do get back. I can
tell by I do feel it if I gain 2 to 3 lbs , I do weigh my self once a week. If I see myself 2 plus pounds over my goal weight it is because I am drinking beer, eating pizza, ice cream and going out to eat making bad choices. I am back on track and will get back to 140. I do eat lots of fatty meat, butter, nuts, eggs and leafy veggies. I cut my Crestor from 40mg to 20mg and plan on cutting to 10mg. My Cardiologist said he can't argue with me about my high fat diet. My blood work speaks for itself. 160 total with a 2.4 ratio. I am sold on a low carb way/high fat way of eating. Sugar and breads are the foods of the devil.
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 5:05:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Day 4 of carnivore

Keto flu is pretty much non existent so far

No real cravings for sweets, carbs, or alcohol

Don't plan to stay on this diet beyond 30 days (already fit, extremely good looking, no health issues) but I guess we will see how it develops over the next 26 days
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 5:06:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 5:15:51 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What's your normal diet like?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Day 4 of carnivore

Don't plan to stay on this diet beyond 30 days (already fit, extremely good looking, no health issues) but I guess we will see how it develops over the next 26 days
What's your normal diet like?

No Breakfast or maybe a toasted buttered sourdough bread/bagel
Lunch would be a sandwich and salad
Dinner is a protein and side
two mixed drinks at night, minimum

Wife was plateau'd so I said let's try this and see if it can get you down to where you wanna be
Link Posted: 8/24/2020 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm not full on carnivore. But I got to say. Upping my intake of red meats and lowering everything elae has worked wonders. Its weird how I started, with covid and sheeple mandates I decided to stop shopping at chain stores. This left mom and pop type places that only sell staples. Including a very good local butcher shop.

A typical day is a breakfast meal, maybe a couple eggs, or a  sausage/bacon biscuit, maybe a burrito. Then nothing all day until dinner, then I eat a steak or burger. I throw in a corn on cob or something else here and there.

I feel better. I'm down a few pounds (never was a fatty) I actually enjoy cooking and eating meals and don't feel disgusted afterwards (pizza?), my bowel movements are better and most importantly of all... I am not hungry all the time.

I can sometimes go 16 hours in between meals and never feel starving.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:00:14 PM EDT
[#25]
So I've been on Carnivore for a few weeks, and feel great. But there is something I'm concerned about. It's kind of a gross topic, but it's constipation.

So I have suffered from lifelong constipation since I was a kid. My mom made me bran muffins as a kid, and I take fiber supplements as an adult (metamucil). The metamucil works well to keep me regular.

So now that I'm on carnivore, my bathroom trips have become less frequent, and are more dense. How should I resolve this? Should I continue taking metamucil? Given that it's all non-absorbable fiber that passes through the system, I don't see the issue.

What should I do?
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:08:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
So I've been on Carnivore for a few weeks, and feel great. But there is something I'm concerned about. It's kind of a gross topic, but it's constipation.

So I have suffered from lifelong constipation since I was a kid. My mom made me bran muffins as a kid, and I take fiber supplements as an adult (metamucil). The metamucil works well to keep me regular.

So now that I'm on carnivore, my bathroom trips have become less frequent, and are more dense. How should I resolve this? Should I continue taking metamucil? Given that it's all non-absorbable fiber that passes through the system, I don't see the issue.

What should I do?
View Quote

Read The Fiber Menace first. Fiber is not needed when you aren't eating shit.

Then up your fat intake. Especially if it's painful. I can eat some bacon and scrambled eggs cooked up in bacon grease and it clears me right up if I have any issues. Otherwise, fatty beef keeps me going good.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What should I do?
View Quote

Different things work for different people, you kind of have to experiment and see what works for you body. There isn't a cure all for everyone.

My wife solves it by eating the fattiest cuts of meat she can get. Think about it, throw a big piece of fat on a plate and tip it to 45*, it's going to slide down right?

Just one suggestion.

ETA: nevermind, she beat me by a few minutes /\
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Good info. I'm gonna try to up the fattiness of my steak. Also increase my intake of fatty fish, such as mackerel.

Hopefully that helps move things through. Sorry for the gross question, everyone.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:36:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Next question.

This question is for Oyster lovers. So I've started trying to steam oysters recently, and I've found that I have no idea what I'm doing. I rinse them off, put them in a steamer pot, and let it go full steam for like 5 minutes, as recommended.

I take them out and have no way to tell if they are done. They don't open, and the few that do, only open by like an 1/8th inch. I've steamed clams, and they open up like a hungry mouth.

Is there a process you guys follow, and what am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:52:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Good info. I'm gonna try to up the fattiness of my steak. Also increase my intake of fatty fish, such as mackerel.

Hopefully that helps move things through. Sorry for the gross question, everyone.
View Quote

No worries at all. It's surprisingly a very common topic for people when they switch to carnivore.

I recommend Dr Ken Berry. His video about it is entertaining. It's only 9 minutes and he compares poop to bullets.

What the Carnivore Diet did to My POOP (TMI Alert) 2024
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 8:14:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Yet another question!

How much do you spend per day on food, for yourself?
So I've been keeping a very close track of my spending since starting carnivore, and I am spending close to $20 per day on food if I am being careful. That's eating beef and eggs.  Once or twice a week I will have calf liver and salmon roe, or some canned cod liver. I'll pick up some clams once in a blue moon, so I don't factor that in to my regular cost.
Am I doing it wrong? When you break down costs, how much do you spend per day on yourself? Please also mention your geographic region and what your diet looks like, as would give us a better picture. I live in Washington, D.C., and I suspect that's why my figure is so high.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 9:31:55 PM EDT
[#32]
I try to get whatever is on sale that week, but our diet here consists of a lot of ground beef, some chicken and some steak. We eat probably $75-100 a week between the two of us.

ETA: we live nearish to Des Moines, IA.
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 10:27:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 11:02:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Last month's grocery spending (and that's literally just groceries - grocery store items like TP, paper towels, laundry detergent and all that aren't included) came to $1,261.72. Me, the wife, the daughter (18) and the son (13). Everybody eats exactly the same way I do (most calories come from meat, with shit from the produce section thrown in to keep it tasty and interesting). No grains, no sugar, virtually nothing from a box, package, can, whatever. Just regular food, prepared from whole ingredients.

So per person, that's $10.51/day. And we're not even trying to save money. We eat really damn good. Like...the kids are eating wild caught Alaskan salmon, ribeye from grass finished cattle, pork tenderloins, heritage breed chickens, yellowfin tuna, pastured eggs @$8/dozen, etc, etc. And on top of that, I have Instacart bring most of it to me (from hoity-toity grocery stores at that), so $1 of that daily figure is straight up tipping the shopper.

If we literally ate nothing but animals seasoned in a little salt and cooked in butter, it'd probably cost more. Produce is really cheap, and getting ~2,000 calories worth of energy exclusively from cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys and various sea critters on just $10 isn't very fun.

My 3-month rolling average is $1,134.92/mo. So $9.46/day per person. If it was just me, I would buy the exact same foods...just less of it.

I think you're doing fine, considering.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yet another question!

How much do you spend per day on food, for yourself?
So I've been keeping a very close track of my spending since starting carnivore, and I am spending close to $20 per day on food if I am being careful. That's eating beef and eggs.  Once or twice a week I will have calf liver and salmon roe, or some canned cod liver. I'll pick up some clams once in a blue moon, so I don't factor that in to my regular cost.
Am I doing it wrong? When you break down costs, how much do you spend per day on yourself? Please also mention your geographic region and what your diet looks like, as would give us a better picture. I live in Washington, D.C., and I suspect that's why my figure is so high.
Last month's grocery spending (and that's literally just groceries - grocery store items like TP, paper towels, laundry detergent and all that aren't included) came to $1,261.72. Me, the wife, the daughter (18) and the son (13). Everybody eats exactly the same way I do (most calories come from meat, with shit from the produce section thrown in to keep it tasty and interesting). No grains, no sugar, virtually nothing from a box, package, can, whatever. Just regular food, prepared from whole ingredients.

So per person, that's $10.51/day. And we're not even trying to save money. We eat really damn good. Like...the kids are eating wild caught Alaskan salmon, ribeye from grass finished cattle, pork tenderloins, heritage breed chickens, yellowfin tuna, pastured eggs @$8/dozen, etc, etc. And on top of that, I have Instacart bring most of it to me (from hoity-toity grocery stores at that), so $1 of that daily figure is straight up tipping the shopper.

If we literally ate nothing but animals seasoned in a little salt and cooked in butter, it'd probably cost more. Produce is really cheap, and getting ~2,000 calories worth of energy exclusively from cows, pigs, chickens, turkeys and various sea critters on just $10 isn't very fun.

My 3-month rolling average is $1,134.92/mo. So $9.46/day per person. If it was just me, I would buy the exact same foods...just less of it.

I think you're doing fine, considering.

That's good to know. I am trying to find ways to decrease my shopping bill still. I mostly eat beef and eggs. What are heritage breed chickens? Are they better for you than normal chickens? I am thinking about adding chicken, and halving my beef, if it saves a bit on cost.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 12:42:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 9:06:01 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I generally eat 4-8 eggs and 1-2 lbs of meat each day. I buy pork at Sam's for ~ $1.15/lb and brisket is usually $2.15-2.50/lb around here. l buy in bulk, grind, vacuum seal, and freeze. So, on any given day, I'm never eating more than $5-6 worth of food.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/79710/20200730_164131sm_jpg-1526603.JPG

View Quote
I posted this earlier in the thread, but carnivore doesn't have to be expensive. Sure, if you only eat grass fed, grass finished, panda massaged beef, it's going to be more expensive than bulk brisket & pork from Sam's. My suggestion: buy the best meat you can afford and don't worry about, it's STILL better than carbage.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#37]
all diets are BUNK garbage,, sure you might lose weight,, but then you go back to your old lifestyle and gain it back because you still dont know how to eat properly. CICO (Calories In Calories Out) Find your maintenance calories and very slowly peel back the calories. Diets are for one thing.... to sell books, or sell a program.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 4:00:53 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
all diets are BUNK garbage,, sure you might lose weight,, but then you go back to your old lifestyle and gain it back because you still dont know how to eat properly. CICO (Calories In Calories Out) Find your maintenance calories and very slowly peel back the calories. Diets are for one thing.... to sell books, or sell a program.
View Quote

You are wrong and I am not going to argue with you.  Go watch Dr. Jason Fung a Nephrologist from Canada.  He gives everything for free on youtube that you need to lose weight and keep it off.  He will explain why CICO is bullshit.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

That's good to know. I am trying to find ways to decrease my shopping bill still. I mostly eat beef and eggs. What are heritage breed chickens? Are they better for you than normal chickens? I am thinking about adding chicken, and halving my beef, if it saves a bit on cost.
View Quote

I'm off the opinion I actually spend less money because I'm not stopping at gas stations for junk food (I travel most of the day at work)

A pop and candy bar every day adds up to more than a little more grocery bill costs. That's just me though, maybe you weren't doing that
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Day 4 of carnivore

View Quote

Holy fukk.  This place.
Link Posted: 9/2/2020 6:57:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You are wrong and I am not going to argue with you.  Go watch Dr. Jason Fung a Nephrologist from Canada.  He gives everything for free on youtube that you need to lose weight and keep it off.  He will explain why CICO is bullshit.
View Quote

HAHAHAHA whatever, CICO seems to work for every bodybuilder in the world... thermodynamics cant be ignored. Keeps watching your useless ONE doctor saying one thing.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#43]
So I ordered a lot of frozen liver, how do I deal with this?

So I ordered like 15 lbs of frozen grass fed beef liver, and it arrived. They are frozen and individually packed in 2.5 lb vacuum sealed packs. I want to eat just a bit for dinner tonight, maybe .5lbs, but don't want to have to thaw out the whole pack just to separate one piece, and then refreeze the rest. I would be worried about spoilage/nutrient loss by doing so.
How does one go about this? Do I need a buzz saw to cut out the frozen section so that I don't unfreeze the whole amount?
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 8:24:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Holy fukk.  This place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Day 4 of carnivore

Holy fukk.  This place.

Tonight is finishing week 3.

Energy level is great and flat throughout the day. Woke up, had some bulletproof coffee did a 11 mile mountain bike ride. No midday crash like I would normally have or crazy blood sugar variations.

Eating only meat for every meal has become normalized, even craving it somewhat.

Looks are still ravishing, belly has sucked in a little bit
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 8:27:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

HAHAHAHA whatever, CICO seems to work for every bodybuilder in the world... thermodynamics cant be ignored. Keeps watching your useless ONE doctor saying one thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is a scientific fact everyone has the same metobolic rate and the same hormone balance. Just ask a bodybuilder.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 8:34:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Carnivore and Keto are as bad as people that eat all junk food/candy.

They are both failed ways of eating.

Eat single ingredient items you cook.

Don't eat any processed food or added sugar in all its forms.

Avoid bread/wheat/processed grains.

Try to eat potatoes, vegetables, meat.  

Every once in awhile have a dessert.

Eat carbs, fat, and protein.  See where you need to be at with your activity level.

Monitor how many calories you eat.  If you need to lose body fat eat less and resistance weight train.

Enjoy life and what it has to offer.

Link Posted: 9/10/2020 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 8:52:53 AM EDT
[#48]
Meat is single ingredient food.
Link Posted: 9/11/2020 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Carnivore and Keto are as bad as people that eat all junk food/candy.

They are both failed ways of eating.

Eat single ingredient items you cook.

Don't eat any processed food or added sugar in all its forms.

Avoid bread/wheat/processed grains.

Try to eat potatoes, vegetables, meat.  

Every once in awhile have a dessert.

Eat carbs, fat, and protein.  See where you need to be at with your activity level.

Monitor how many calories you eat.  If you need to lose body fat eat less and resistance weight train.

Enjoy life and what it has to offer.

View Quote

You're not my supervisor.

UBU    IBI
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whenever it doesn't work it can usually be found that the person was either not tracking correctly, or not tracking honestly.

However, fat people tend to graze. I watched a British show that followed some fat people around, and they were supposed to track their food. They would pick at stuff all day long without even knowing they did it, like a mother eating stuff off her children's plates as she cleaned them up.

You can rack up hundreds of extra calories easy that way.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top