BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 8:26:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It is a scientific fact everyone has the same metobolic rate and the same hormone balance. Just ask a bodybuilder.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are wrong and I am not going to argue with you.  Go watch Dr. Jason Fung a Nephrologist from Canada.  He gives everything for free on youtube that you need to lose weight and keep it off.  He will explain why CICO is bullshit.

HAHAHAHA whatever, CICO seems to work for every bodybuilder in the world... thermodynamics cant be ignored. Keeps watching your useless ONE doctor saying one thing.

It is a scientific fact everyone has the same metobolic rate and the same hormone balance. Just ask a bodybuilder.

The difference between a "high metabolism" and a "low metabolism" is about one cup of chocolate milk at the most extreme ends of it.

CICO works, if people actually stick with it. Most people lack will power though, and have trained themselves for decades that being not full, is the same as being hungry.

It's okay if your stomach growls a little bit while waiting for lunch, you aren't going to die, have a glass of water and hold out.

Cutting can suck, it does require some will power because you do get hungry from time to time. The easiest way to do it is to split your calorie goal into two meals and a snack. Fast until lunch, eat your first meal, then a snack at like 3-4 pm. Then your second meal in the evening, so you go to bed satiated.

Keto works for so many people because it suppresses hunger and makes it harder to eat too many calories. Same result at the end of the day, slightly less uncomfortable.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 1:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Whenever it doesn't work it can usually be found that the person was either not tracking correctly, or not tracking honestly.

However, fat people tend to graze. I watched a British show that followed some fat people around, and they were supposed to track their food. They would pick at stuff all day long without even knowing they did it, like a mother eating stuff off her children's plates as she cleaned them up.

You can rack up hundreds of extra calories easy that way.
View Quote
Or worse, they go to a physician that TELLS them to eat 5-6 times/day, making sure they eat low fat/high carbohydrate meals.
Link Posted: 10/5/2020 9:41:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I think, for the sake of curiosity, I'm going to try it for a few weeks and see how my body reacts.

The thought came to me this morning while seeing how much meat I still had in the freezer, with a half a cow coming next week (lot of burger to use up still).

One caveat though, I'm not giving up dairy, I'll never be able to make my calorie goals without milk, and without cheese, is life really even worth living? Should technically still count, it comes from animals.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 3:04:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, 5 days was enough of that.

Felt like trash after work this morning and had to carb up a bit.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 6:02:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Well, 5 days was enough of that.

Felt like trash after work this morning and had to carb up a bit.
View Quote

It's very hard to do.

I had to eat ALOT of ribeyes to make myself not want to kill someone. In the end its just financially viable for me.
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top