BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:00:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
OMFG!!!  

Do they REALLY have this much fucking time and money?!  Buy some class 3 firearms you fucktards!!!

Newsflash:  There is no Class 3 in the UK.

I didn't realize that they were in the UK when I stumbled onto the site...
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:01:42 PM EDT
[#2]
The Airsoft Adventure is in the UK.  Some of the pics you posted are Nederlanders.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:02:23 PM EDT
[#3]

...............need I say more?
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's some more I found off Google image search:

LOL, range report for airsoft:

Real Steel SOCOM 16
This 16" version of the venerable M1A can be an effective close quarters battle rifle or just a great "ranch gun." This rifle has the minimum length barrel for a rifle under federal law. It has a proprietary muzzle brake, tritium front sight and a forward-mounted scope base that is ideal for electronic sights or other accessories" The above is taken from the manufacturer’s website of the Real Steel SOCOM 16, Springfield Armory. The picture on the Springfield’s website is like a mirror image of what you get in the package when you buy a G&G SOC16, right down to the mounted Aimpoint. Chances of seeing one of these in use by Real Steel military units on sites such as militaryphotos is fairly low. As far as I am aware it has not been adopted by any units per say but that does not mean that it is not available to them.

The SOC16

The gun comes in its very own box with English markings and an English/Cantonese (?) manual which is a nice red colour, a nice touch it has to be said. Also included is a 470 round hi-capacity magazine which is modeled after the pre-ban 20 round real steel magazine. We are told the first 1000 units of the gun also come with a free Aimpoint replica scope which attaches directly to this weapon’s built in RIS rail / scope mount rail. On picking up the gun you are surprised just how solid and heavy the gun is, the gun has a nice texture to it and the overall look of the gun is extremely aesthetically pleasing. G&G has built this gun with a fiber stock, all metal upper receiver/barrel (non removeable flashider), and a flip-up butt stock cover. Although the scope is technically a free gift it can not be ignored. It is a full metal construction and is one of the better replicas currently available on the market and comes with batteries and a scope mount.

The metal parts of this gun are very solid and feel well made and of good quality to the touch, when you lock the bolt back with the bolt stop and release it, there is a reassuring "clank" as the bolt slaps back. Doesn’t feel or sound like any low quality "monkey" metal here.

The magazine is inserted in a similar fashion to the AK47, you don’t just slap it in like you would a M16 but first you seat the front of the magazine and then the other end clicks in. The battery is fitted in the stock and can be a fairly large battery due the amount of space available in there. If anything there is too much space but this shall be covered a bit later. The safety of the gun is similar to the real steel version or so I am told anyway, push the lever that can be found in front of the trigger towards the trigger and the gun is safe. Push it away and the trigger can be pulled. It also has a hole in it I imagine making it easier to physically lock the gun in safe when traveling with it or storing it.

The fire selector is located directly above the trigger on the right hand side of the gun and to switch from full auto to single or vice versa the selector has to be pushed in and rotated. To the right is full auto and to the left is single shot, there are no visible markings for single shot but there is a large A on the selector switch itself. The fire selector also doubles as a spring release which you use by simply moving it backwards, without pushing it in. You will also need a sling for this gun, its heavy and there is no two ways about it. The spec sheet says this gun is 3.6 Kg’s but due to the fact that the gun is also fairly long at about an overall length of 9400mm or almost a meter. Don’t expect to see many rentals or younger Airsofter’s running around with this as it does require a bit of upper body strength to maneuver although not quite as much as you with a traditional M14. There are also no obviously large visible seam marks on this gun, something that was seen and commented by many after seeing photos of the early UMG release.

In the field
You can sit in your garden shed taking chronograph readings all day long and imagining how a gun will perform but that is no substitute for running around a day or two with a gun to give you a good feel of its capabilities and faults.

The gun is fairly accurate and has an amazing range and rate of fire. The hop-up is fairly easy to set not only because it located under the bolt which can be held opened and locked back but also because it is a simple wheel mechanism which clearly says "Hop Up" with a + and - on either side making it an extremely easy task to set the hop correctly. I have heard reports that previous models of the M14 you could only set the hop to fully on or fully off and there was no in-between but I am pleased to say there is no such fault in this gun. Even with a 8.4v 2300 mAH battery the gun was churning them out at an exponential rate and seemed to rather enjoy emptying the only one hi-cap magazine I had with me for day, resulting in some hasty reloading. While there was no way to really test the range as I don’t have a gun range handy, the gun was easily on par with most of the tweaked guns out in the field and easily out ranging my stock Tokyo Marui M4-S. I feel the M4-S is one of TM’s best M4’s with the best out of the box accuracy and range compared to the rest of their Armalite range.

Using the gun was a pleasure as it is extremely well balanced even with the scope sitting slightly forward on the gun. It did not prove to be too much as much of a hassle as I had first imagined getting thru the deep undergrowths and thick vegetation at the local skirmish site. The location of the scope is slightly forward then I am used too and this needed some getting used too when aiming the gun and using the red dot.

Shown above next to a fully extended M4-S to give you a rough idea about the overall length

FPS
G&G boast that the gun can do 330-350 fps out of the box. I chrono’d the gun and the readings were as follows using 0.2 BB’s: 345, 343, 341, 345 and 343. There was a variation of only about 1-5 fps which was impressive. However since my local site, like most around the UK have an upper limit of 328 fps, the gun had to be downgraded before being taken out on the field. After the downgrade it chrono’d in at 322, 324, 329, 327 and 330 fps. I know Airsoft Dynamics are offering free downgrades on this gun when purchased from them and I imagine so are other retailers.

Pricing
This gun retails for around £370 which is definitely at the higher end of the scale when compared to other guns on the market. The hi-cap magazines are roughly £25-£30 a magazine depending on who you buy them from. What you have to keep in mind is that the gun is upgraded and ready to rock out of the box without having to spend more money on it, having it upgraded and tweaked. When you consider how much internal upgrades cost on top of the price of a standard TM gun, the price does not seem that much.

profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=12110395

River ops:

Airsoft "cache"

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:23:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:48:36 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't have any airsoft stuff, but can understand the reason for their existence. IPSC practice, teaching basic firearms safety, etc. are useful activities.

If I weren't allowed to own the actual items due to oppressive .gov, I could see it being more fun than the other alternative. (Point your finger at someone and yell, "BANG!") For now, my ratty old Autococker paintball gun will do the trick if I feel like dressing up in utilities and playing long-distance tag.

For now, I'll just keep saving my pennies for an NFA toy. At this rate, I'm not even keeping up with their inflation rate. The shooting budget has, of necessity, been diminished in order to prepare for sleepdr jr's arrival.

Didn't Heavy 6 post a while back, threatening "leagal actions will be prussed" against ARFCom members? At least they look like they're having fun, so I say live and let live.

ETA: Does anyone teach these guys that they're not supposed to do that "chicken wing" when shooting the rifle? My instructor/buddy hits and yells at me every time I do that.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 2:55:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Tag for teh later funnay.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:03:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I found a fun video...

Someone in this video uses his M60 VERY realistically too...

This is so ghey!  Airsoft sux.  Real boys need to buy real toys!
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#9]
my lawyer will be contacting you all...........

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:15:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
<======Proud christener of SGT Sugarcookie.
Heavy 6 wasn't a member (that he has admitted to) but his boss the fake Colonel was and got all pissed about the photchopping with HV6.
The original SGT Sugarcookie thread crashed the airsoft clubs website and they ended up pulling the pics and asking for logons to access most of their album.
Ahhh, good times.

Can you link that thread.  The one that MFingar was kicking gif ass.  The sameone with the "Donut Creed" I typed up.  I think it was like 40 pages long, and the follow up one was like 20+.

This is my Donut....
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:20:32 PM EDT
[#11]

"LOLZ!  I like teh airsoft!"

"I'm teh 1337!"

"This step ladder is TEH convenient!"

Way to handle that M4

Nice "ballistic" shield...I'll remember the rules if I ever go airsofting...

......ROFL!

Apparently he plans on never taking this apart...look like Chewbacca...

"LOLZ!  We're terrorists...can you tell?"

"Cover?"

"We're swat...12 years ago..."

And apparently this person's "name" is katana....

More to come later...
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:21:38 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Is there such a thing as Airsoft War Journalists?  

More imprtantly are you allowed to CCW while in theater?!!!

If I'm deep in enemy territory and my 27 exposure waterproof disposable camera goes down....I'm gonna have to whip out my Airsoft CCW and draw first blood.

I'll broadcast over the Motorola though to let everyone know:

"The Snake is IN the grass.  I repeat.  The SNAKE IS IN THE GRASS!!!!  REQUEST IMMEDIATE EXTRACTION!!!"

"Fucking Irene!"
OMG I'd held it together till then, I'm fucking about to die.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#13]
I dont go that far but my children and I play airsoft in the front yard. If the big guy has the money and wants to play soldier, more power to him.

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:25:14 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm invisible!

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Ok seriously.  If these 'tards decide to play on my land, and I off a bunch of them honestly thinking I'm being attacked, I'd walk right? (serious question, seems like they are risking a lot, you know they have to be on other peoples land a lot)
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#17]
I did the military thing for years(3 years til I retire).  The last thing I want to do is run around in the woods shooting plastic and shooting pictures.  I am happy going to the range, shooting real guns.  I also prefer to spend my money on more real guns and ammo instead of gear.   My 12 year old has some airsoft stuff, but he would rather go with me to the range and shoot the real thing.  

Besides, why pay for an adventure when the army will pay you to do the real thing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#18]
You have got to be fucking kidding me...a side by side airsoft?  What...is this for Old West airsoft?

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:32:03 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I'm invisible!
img.photobucket.com/albums/v601/jfoster48386/Canon%20300D/Airsoft%20Wars/IMG_8774.jpg

milezone.com/photo/store05.jpg

Somehow he looks far less foolish than the uber-tactical uniformed adults.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:35:22 PM EDT
[#20]
I can't knock those guy's.  They were able to spend more money on airsoft stuff then me!

Wait, I forgot, I was never saving up to buy any in the first place!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#21]
I would just love to bump into these guys, out in the woods with a couple of my buddies and our real AKs and ARs....be real funny if they shoot at us with their toys.

I probably wouldn't shoot them, not unless I failed to recognize them as airsofters...but it would be fun to see their reaction to real gun "noise".

Kind of like Oh Shit!!

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#22]
An UrbanDictionary.com entry:

airsoft

Game for 12 year olds that buy 11 dollar guns from the Chinese guy at the flea market. The other market is old fat angry men that like giving orders to their squadren members.

The markers are unnecessarily large and heavy just so they give these 30-year-old kids a feeling of power.

They would be better off using real guns.

Person A: Hey dude, want to play Airsoft in a little bit?
Person B: *Slurp* *Slurp* Yeah, when I'm done *Slurp*

Person A: I need a LASER sight because I can't aim for shit. This defeats half the purpose, but still.

Person A: Alpha follow Charlie. Bravo attack the rear. Foxtrot, beat off Delta.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:50:38 PM EDT
[#23]
I would love to have the facility they used in the M60 video.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I would love to have the facility they used in the M60 video.

For real guns?
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 3:58:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Everytime I see this PIC, I imagine Joe Jacksons "Stepping out" song fading in as the fat guy takes that first determined step in slo-mo.

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I'm in tears!  lol.... oh holy shit these guys are funny....I almost want to join for the sole purpose of taping organized sieges...

Sure are.  Most of them write for the "Weekly Reader" and "Highlights" magazine
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 4:38:10 PM EDT
[#27]
All this talk about spending money on gear!  Oh boy, guess I am gonna have to go to the gun store tomorrow and get a new (Real)toy.   Maybe a real Ak47.  I believe I am exempt from getting my mom's permission to buy a real gun due to the fact she lives out of state.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 4:58:22 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

w3.gorge.net/jasong/pictures/21air4.jpg

What

the

fuck,

over?

Sheep

Edit: I can't wait for CWDraco to come in and start a shitstorm about how pro-airsoft teams always beat big-city SWAT/SOCOM teams.

Sheep

A local SRT unit got trounced pretty heavily by a paintball team a few years ago. Of course, the SRT guys were using the "really real world" rules of managed contact, and the PB'ers were using the standard PB field rules of "cover the obstruction the guy is hiding behind with enough paint until you meet the 'spot bigger than a quarter" rule by splatter alone".

Then two comments were made and the scenario was restaged:

1) OK, Sparky - try lugging 2k rounds of real ammo instead of gelatin balls.

2) OK, Sparky - try shooting a hollow .68 cal chunk of gelatin through gypsum wallboard...

IIRC the paintballers did much worse when actually constrained by "real world" rules of physics.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 5:02:19 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

More imprtantly are you allowed to CCW while in theater?!!!

If I'm deep in enemy territory and my 27 exposure waterproof disposable camera goes down....I'm gonna have to whip out my Airsoft CCW and draw first blood.

I'll broadcast over the Motorola though to let everyone know:

"The Snake is IN the grass.  I repeat.  The SNAKE IS IN THE GRASS!!!!  REQUEST IMMEDIATE EXTRACTION!!!"

"Fucking Irene!"

"...and can you bring my inhaler?"

OMG I'd held it together till then, I'm fucking about to die.

damn...that is some funny...FUNNY shit
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Chicken winging galore

Lack of trigger discipline

WTF, an Airsoft tank?

That one guy looks like "Booger" from the 'Nerd' series of movies

Ya'll are cracking me up..Keep up the good work

Link Posted: 12/21/2006 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#31]
OMFG, this site is too funny, and this thread in particular has me crying due to my laughing so hard. Seriously, these airsoft guys need to give up the fantasy and just join the real military of whatever country they are in.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 8:01:43 PM EDT
[#32]
There should be nothing wrong with playing airsoft.  But for fucks sake, stop taking photos of yourselves being morons.  <Napolean Dynomite>God!</Napolean Dynomite>

And to the one's here recommending joining the military if you wanna play army?  I do believe there was a presidential candidate that said something similar of people who possessed "assault weapons".  That didn't go over to well here, so I'm surprised people are spouting the same rhetoric.  Hmmm.
Link Posted: 12/21/2006 8:19:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Sgt. Sugarcookie eventually joined the IDF and now has all da hot wiminz

Here he is, giving ARFCOM the finger
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 1:55:06 AM EDT
[#34]
I couldn't begin to relate to cultures that strip away personal rights to the point of this plastic carney pop-toy silliness.  Not in my lifetime.
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 4:40:26 AM EDT
[#35]
I for one don't have a huge problem with airsofters.  I particularly don't have a problem with airsofters that take it seriously but not in the sense that these fucking clowns do.  I mean in the sense that they treat them like real guns in real scenarios and use them for practice for the real thing.  A good example, I wouldn't mind getting an SBR M4 and a Glock 19.  Preferably both gas powered.  Get together with some of my friends and practice tactics and form better muscle memory.  Would I take goofy fucking pictures or videos of myself?  If I did, it would merely be to make fun of myself, my friends, and airsoft.

As for a difference between people that collect airsoft and people that collect "assault" weapons.  One of those serves an actual purpose...one does not.  When I train and such, I take a lot of my training from the military...because there can be some valuable training in it.  I take inspiration from SEALs BUDs training and several other forms.  I train so I can use my tools more effeciently.  Oh yeah, I also exercise a LOT!  I do a lot of strength and endurance training damn near every night and usually try to run at least 2 miles a week...and I mean run.  I'd hump my gear on the run too but I would look pretty fucking goofy carrying that stuff through my neighborhood.  The point is, because I want to learn to use my TOOLS more effectively does not mean I fantasize and materbate to thoughts of joining the military.  Most of these people, particularly the grown men with the full gear and a plastic gun and all of the rediculously out of shape people want to play like they're cool and have some delusions of grandeure.  I mean, damn, at least I'm actually pushing myself physically to get in better shape because I know that training is what makes or breaks your ability to do things.  

Almost none of these airsofters have any sense of realism either.  They dress in $1k worth of gear but then constantly pull their weapons from their shoulder and fire them one handed in awkward angles.  Like the fucktard with the 60 gun or the guy with the M4 firing over the mound.  They seem to crave realism but break all of the rules at the same time.  That's how that swat team lost to the paintballers...it's not real!  In real life, those swat guys would have completely overrun those paintballers with tactical prowess and the paintball guys would be wondering why the fuck they're all dead.

I feel bad for all the guys in the UK and Japan that the closest they'll ever get to an M4 is a full metal simulation that shoots plastic when I can go into my gun room and pet either one of mine anytime I want.  If I lived in one of those countries, maybe I'd be into that sorta stuff but I can't say.  What I can say is that I find it enjoyable to rip on them just because they take it so fucking seriously but THEY don't even have anything to practice for.  At least if I played airsoft, I'm actually practicing for something since I own real guns.

Hopefully more pics to come!  Gotta do more searching...

BTW- I've thought a lot about joining the military before but I met my wife right after high school and years later I have a family and just too much to lose to go to war.  I wouldn't have gone in for something subdued either.  I would have either gone in for Airborne Ranger or SEALs but decided against it because I felt the mortality rates weren't in my favor.
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:04:54 AM EDT
[#36]
R bunny

That was good observation until you did the

BTW
part.

Everyone that joins has too much too lose, I went back to Iraq a couple years ago, in my 40's, and have too much to lose.  Having 'too much too lose' is why so many are willing to serve because they are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect those that would lose their freedom if someone didn't put themselves on in harms way.

Anyway, drop that part in future conversations it doesn't add to your credibility. It does just the opposite.

And esteem those willing to serve because they also counted the cost and found themselves willing to die so that others may continue to live in this great country. They aren't serving because they have nothing to lose.
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:14:24 AM EDT
[#37]
I was heading into WalMart to buy some ammo and saw some kid come walking out all decked out in his combat gear. My first thought was that it was a bit early for Halloween...never even thought of airsoft.
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:21:28 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:22:20 AM EDT
[#39]
"Dirka dirka LOL!"

"Are you taking a shit?"

The guy on the far left looks like he'd get along with Heavy Six!

"I'm teh 1337 Operat0rz!  Observe teh black stripe across my eyez!"
This is how the picture was posted!  Me no edit!

Come on!  I don't know one person in real life that really likes the REAL Sigma...who the fuck would want an airsoft one?!

"LOLZ!  I deagle your face like in teh CS:source!"

.............This doesn't need commentary...

"I'm in the Starship Tr00perz!"

"Let's play jungle gym gun fight!"

"Look at me!  I'm teh shit with my 1337 fake g19 and my cigarettes.  Teh cigarettes make up for teh fake gunzor."
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Sgt. Sugarcookie eventually joined the IDF and now has all da hot wiminz

media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/beppo/aao.jpg

Here he is, giving ARFCOM the finger

LMAO! Awesome chop Aye!
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:31:49 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
R bunny

That was good observation until you did the

BTW
part.

Everyone that joins has too much too lose, I went back to Iraq a couple years ago, in my 40's, and have too much to lose.  Having 'too much too lose' is why so many are willing to serve because they are willing to sacrifice themselves to protect those that would lose their freedom if someone didn't put themselves on in harms way.

Anyway, drop that part in future conversations it doesn't add to your credibility. It does just the opposite.

And esteem those willing to serve because they also counted the cost and found themselves willing to die so that others may continue to live in this great country. They aren't serving because they have nothing to lose.

You have to keep in mind that I was not trying to put an observation on ANYONE else's risks in the military.  I was only making an observation about my own and how I weighed my own risks and decided against it for myself.  I wasn't saying that others had less to lose...trust me on that.  I was just saying that I made a decision for myself and gave an explaination as to why it wasn't for me.

In the long run, I decided that despite my career decisions to I.T. instead of the military, I could still do my part in the defense of this country.  That is one of the reasons that I own guns and train the way I do.  If the time ever arose that I needed to defend myself, my family, my neighbors, or my nation, I'll have the capability to do so.  It is also nice to just feel good and healthy so it's not like I'm training for no reason.  I know that training to defend the nation or whatnot as a last line of defense (which everyone should IMO) is not as glorious as actually being in the military...obviously....but it's something.

Never the less, I still have the utmost respect for those whom serve and have served in our military.  You have a courage and a discipline that few will ever know and less will ever master.

Now back to making fun of airsofters!
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:37:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Thank you...too bad it won't work...
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:43:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Pay close attention...this kid actually bought a Safariland 6004...WTF!   Not to mention the obvious about what else is wrong with this picture.
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 5:48:59 AM EDT
[#44]
"Why did I buy a super-huge Styer AUG?...hmmmm...."

"Oh well."

This looks like some of our work rooms...except people here don't collect a dozen FAKE guns...
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 6:24:00 AM EDT
[#45]

Link Posted: 12/22/2006 6:38:28 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Didn't Heavy 6 post a while back, threatening "leagal actions will be prussed" against ARFCom members? At least they look like they're having fun, so I say live and let live.

I don't recall if he posted, but technically they (he?) owns the copyright to the unmodified photograph.  For that reason I believe the unedited photos of the uber-cool (sarcasm) Denver Elite Airsoft team were taken down.

That said, the Photoshopping that was done here (and quite elegantly, especially by Mfingar) are considered parodies. I don't think H6 can enforce his copyright against the PS'd versions, even though they could be considered derivative works of the original copyrighted material.

Link Posted: 12/22/2006 6:39:02 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
www.hunt101.com/img/458961.jpg</a>

You have GOT to be fucking kidding me!? An Airsoft Barrett? My God, is nothing sacred?

Wait...how much are they?

yea, now I can afford one!
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 6:40:45 AM EDT
[#48]
This picture may just say it all.  Note the tube setting on the top of the desk and what it is labeled as...
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 6:47:35 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/22/2006 7:19:56 AM EDT
[#50]
Ok, carefull kids.  These guys are SERIAL!

Black Ops Elite Special Forces Airsoft Team Linky

Operation Hill 909 <---Double super top secret

This military "advisor" showed us how to look cool while smoking.

We use the white socks for blood type identification

Beta mags were handy, they allow you to hold 12 bajillion rounds and sustained fire for over 12 minutes!

Below you see that Cpl Nosleeves ended up in HtH cobat over a parking spot.

HtH turned to the safety dance

"LUNCH! Take 5"

"Shakin' it over here boss"

Sgt Elias takes one in the back by SSG Barnes

Chiggers were prominent in the area and everyone needed to be checked out later to prevent lime disease

Plastic can get heavy too

Pvt. Telly uses his binoculars backards to look at Capt Mike "booniehat" Hunt.  Isn't he silly?

In the end, we found we had more in common with hill 909 than we thought.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top