User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Page 2 is in the dishwasher
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#2]
If I put a gun in the dishwasher my wife would shoot me with one of my other firearms.

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 11:54:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't be worried about the hot water so much as the dishwashing detergent, which is extremely caustic.
View Quote

This.

Detergent will fuck up aluminum.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Because they want to get those unknown substances onto their silverware, and then transfer those unknown substances into their mouths.
View Quote

lol they do the parts by themsleves you dummy.

People do because it easy and it works. I've seen it for restoring gun stacks. but not internal parts.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:16:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Great way to clean Blackpowder revolvers.

Not sure I would want to clean guns that are wearing clp or grease.

You guys dishwashers recycle water and don't drain?
View Quote

good lord. Are you serious?

of course they drain dumb ass. Think about it.  

Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#6]
We used to ask the mess Sgt. To use the tray washer. Gets an m16 really clean after being in the field.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:19:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you miss the smiley after his sentence? You might want to rethink the target of your "dumb ass" comment.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:21:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Never heard of such a thing. Who are the people that do this?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote

I have before. Commbloc AK parts
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes the drain.  Hook one up to a new garbage disposal without punching out the knockout plug and you will find out real fast!  

But there would still be clp, grease and maybe even heavy metal residue left in said dishwasher.  No way it rinses 100% of that shit out.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:29:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Did you miss the smiley after his sentence? You might want to rethink the target of your "dumb ass" comment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

meh for that I would use which I think means (Urgg I be stupid)  Verses which to me means Holy crap can you believe it?

regardless this " You guys dishwashers recycle water and don't drain" Is completely incorrect.  and anyone should know that for a tremaedous variety reasons.

However. DW do  bring in an amount of water  for washing  hold and recycled THAT  water WHILE its washing.  but of course it DRAINS OUT this DIRTY food filled etc.. water to does not recycle THAT WATER which I beleve the poster is inferring that it does. what else would he be talking about.

so....I don't know what to say.  I recant  my dumb ass statemnet and insert in its place "you confused individual."

Happy?

unless of course the whole thing is sarcasm which I completely missed and I am the dumb ass.

Can we be friends?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:30:33 PM EDT
[#11]
It's easy.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#12]
I suppose you can get a portable dishwasher and rig it with chemicals and turn it into a large part washer...
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 12:44:06 PM EDT
[#13]
THE answer is....... That is where all the TUPPERWARE goes. Perfection, you know. Then you throw it down the driveway so it really looks Tier 1.  :-) Some of you children do the darndest things! GD is very entertaining.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:07:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

meh for that I would use which I think means (Urgg I be stupid)  Verses which to me means Holy crap can you believe it?

regardless this " You guys dishwashers recycle water and don't drain" Is completely incorrect.  and anyone should know that for a tremaedous variety reasons.

However. DW do  bring in an amount of water  for washing  hold and recycled THAT  water WHILE its washing.  but of course it DRAINS OUT this DIRTY food filled etc.. water to does not recycle THAT WATER which I beleve the poster is inferring that it does. what else would he be talking about.

so....I don't know what to say.  I recant  my dumb ass statemnet and insert in its place "you confused individual."

Happy?

unless of course the whole thing is sarcasm which I completely missed and I am the dumb ass.

Can we be friends?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happy?

Can we be friends?

It was sarcasm.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:25:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Because they need more lead poisoning?
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:27:58 PM EDT
[#16]

cant believe I made it in before this pic!
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Sex toys touch things that my mouth also touches.

I prefer to keep lead and other carcinogens away from my mouth.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better than cleaning your sex toys in the dishwasher.

Sex toys may touch things YOUR mouth also touches. But do your friends and families mouths touch the same things? Or do you live alone and never have visitors?

Also, if you're concerned with lead and other carcinogens, then perhaps you should not shoot guns. Because you breath in the same lead and carcinogens When you shoot.

Oh, and ETA for
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:12:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Sex toys may touch things YOUR mouth also touches. But do your friends and families mouths touch the same things? Or do you live alone and never have visitors?

Also, if you're concerned with lead and other carcinogens, then perhaps you should not shoot guns. Because you breath in the same lead and carcinogens When you shoot.

Oh, and ETA for
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, and ETA for

So if a little lead is good the more is better right?  Screw breathing it in a well ventilated outdoors or proper indoor range, that's too inefficient.  Just put it straight in your food, much more efficient.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So if a little lead is good the more is better right?  Screw breathing it in a well ventilated outdoors or proper indoor range, that's too inefficient.  Just put it straight in your food, much more efficient.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, and ETA for

I guess you missed the
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, and ETA for

Who the Hell uses sex toys made out of Lead??
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:22:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I guess you missed the
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, and ETA for

I guess you missed the

yes, yes I did...
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:23:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:24:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Because it's not as messy as taking your M14 into the shower to scrub it down.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:27:38 PM EDT
[#24]
It works good on really filthy MGs & suppressed stuff. Do not use the heat dry cycle. Pull them out right away.

Yes, I'm lazy. I only do it if I'm out of brake cleaner. I think it was Vollmer who gave me the idea in the 90s on Subguns.
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

It burns when you get solvent in you pee hole...
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:40:00 PM EDT
[#26]
Just can't resist leaving this here...
Link Posted: 11/6/2015 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He says, knowingly.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top