Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#1]
We dont, it's just boomer worship similar to uke bros.

Thankfully younger generations don't seem to be falling for it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:43:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

These are photo ops...their actual female soldiers look like igor.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

But are they needed?

Don't we have hot chicks at home?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Right here, Izzy chicks are hot, well a lot of them are.

But are they needed?

Don't we have hot chicks at home?

So you never had sex with a JAP, (Jewish American Princess) ?

I was having a very good time with a 4'11" 95lb daughter  of a Rabbi.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:45:50 PM EDT
[#4]
An ally (mostly) in a land of sworn enemies of freedom.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I see what you see and we are not alone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They think of us gentiles as useless cattle. Goyim. I've noticed a strange trend, a lot of pedos are non religious jews. They're atheist but of JeIgor.

ethnicity. I'll probably get called an antisemite for noticing

I see what you see and we are not alone.

I've noticed it too......hard not to unless you're walking around with blinders on.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:50:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't think foreign policy decisions should be based on female attractiveness.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I don't think foreign policy decisions should be based on female attractiveness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet they have been through recorded history. Helen of… Sparta comes to mind.

Also no, I have not had sex with a Jewish woman.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:51:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Intelligence costs money.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#9]
It’s literally because “jews”.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They fight our enemies and are our partners against the left.
View Quote
Lol what?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:01:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Israel is the only reliable partner we have the Middle East (relatively speaking).   The Saudis can't be trusted/counted on and our relationship with them is very poor right now anyways thanks to Joe Biden.   Jordan, the UAE, Kuwait, and Iraq are partners, but less dependable due to their internal domestic politics.   Israel is also the most competent military force in the middle east and so the best option as a proxy against Iran (they probably are the only middle eastern power that could conduct a competent air strike against Iran with limited assistance from the USA).   So, in short if we can't get access to the Middle East from any other nation there and absolutely had to have access we could count on Israel (presumably) and Israel is definitely our best proxy against Iran.  Also, because Israel is not an oil rich nation they are dependent on the U.S. for foreign aid and that gives us leverage over them more than what we have with other nations in that region.  

At the heart of our problems in the Middle East is that we're dependent on the global market for the commodity price setting of oil.  So, global supply is an issue even if the USA did go back to being a net exporter of oil.  Foreign industrial markets like China rely heavily on Middle Eastern oil and especially when there are issues with Russian oil.  So, the Middle East becomes this incredible important zone for the USA to exercise influence over and Israel is of all our choices there the best and last ditch partner for the USA if all Hell were to break lose.   I understand that is a bit ironic since the presence of Israel as a state is one of the likely causes for all Hell to break lose, but it's a complicated world.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
LMAO

we don't need them for anything

But look at all of the folks in congress who hold dual citizenship are who are Jewish.

Keep in mind the Jewish folks do things that benefit the jewish folks first and foremost, can you blame them, not really, but you just need to keep that in mind.

Then you get this weird ass Neo Con connection to Israel that I assume is tied into the holy land and christianity.

Again...Neo Cons and Jewish leaders using middle of the road conservatives to buy into their nonsense to get shit done.

View Quote

Amen !
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:08:42 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Any enemy of Islam is a friend of mine
View Quote

Any enemy of Israel is good business for the US
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:16:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I’ll tell you why Israel controls 40% of the $ in the US. china controls 40% and we control the rest. So we have to play nice with them.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
They fight our enemies and are our partners against the left.
View Quote

Except, when they are the left, which is always.  Look at any columist, academic, or NGO that looks to shit on western civilization or Christianity, wow what a coincidence that they are part of the same tribe.

It's become a fucking meme at this point.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:24:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I stand with Israel because they gave us Menahem Golan and Yoram Globus.
View Quote

Fuck. I cannot refute this logic.  They were 80s cinema.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:26:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Because the boomers tell us they’re our greatest ally, and Gods chosen people, and America has to do penance for what happened to them in WW2.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:29:30 PM EDT
[#18]
For Christians, Jesus Christ is our foundation, the chief cornerstone of our faith, and we believe all scriptures in the Bible were inspired by God AND are the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Regarding Israel, God stated (Genesis 12:2-3): "2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

God is the same God today as He was back then, and He knows the beginning from the end. So while you may disagree, I believe that with regards to Israel, God's chosen people, we should stand with Israel and assist them however and whenever we can. If we can assist Israel in making foreign policy decisions that protect Israel, we should do so. This does not mean that I agree with everything Israel does or has done, because I don't, but I believe the USA, which was founded on Judeo-Christian values, should always stand on God's word, and we should provide whatever assistance we can to Israel, all the way to the Battle of Armageddon.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Inspired by the comment in the Turkey thread, why does the US give a fuck about Israel?
View Quote

Good question. I suppose though it's rooted in religion and I doubt most faithful know that Israel is right behind China as far as stealing U.S. technology.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:34:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

IT's good to be an ally with them...we honestly would be no worse if we weren;'t though.

We shouldn't ever bend the knee to the Izzys.
View Quote

If we wouldn’t be any worse, then by definition it isn’t “good”, it’s “neutral”.

I suspect there’s a lot of intelligence sharing that helps us but it doesn’t make the evening news like us sending them material and equipment does.

Of course they are “Israel first!” Why shouldn’t they be? Every nation is.

There is a religious sympathy in conservative Christian circles to remain allied with Israel. But that hasn’t really been put to the test mostly because 1) Israel isn’t run by fanatical Islam or secular authorities beholden to Islamic radicals who frequently cause trouble and 2) because Israel is largely able to hold their own without our direct intervention when shots get fired. They are by far the best of the actors in that theater.

It’s an interesting question in religious terms about how we equate the biblical nation of Israel with the current secular political nation of Israel. If you consider OT relations between God and Israel, one wonders if the current secular/political nation is actually a beneficiary or successor in interest of the covenants between God and Israel. Do we see a nation of Israel that is maintaining its end of that covenant relationship with the almighty?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:39:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
For Christians, Jesus Christ is our foundation, the chief cornerstone of our faith, and we believe all scriptures in the Bible were inspired by God AND are the Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
Regarding Israel, God stated (Genesis 12:2-3): "2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: 3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed."

God is the same God today as He was back then, and He knows the beginning from the end. So while you may disagree, I believe that with regards to Israel, God's chosen people, we should stand with Israel and assist them however and whenever we can. If we can assist Israel in making foreign policy decisions that protect Israel, we should do so. This does not mean that I agree with everything Israel does or has done, because I don't, but I believe the USA, which was founded on Judeo-Christian values, should always stand on God's word, and we should provide whatever assistance we can to Israel, all the way to the Battle of Armageddon.

View Quote

Well there that is.

For those who are perplexed about evangelical voters stance on the issue. One of the more effective psychological campaigns a nation-state has run.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:39:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Jews broke that Covenant.  Christians are the Chosen now after the last supper.  Those that still follow the Jewish faith are the old Sadducees and Pharisees that crucified Christ.

Only through Jesus can you get into Heaven, brother.

Jeremiah 31:31-34
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:39:59 PM EDT
[#23]
At least they aren't Methodists.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:40:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Why would you not strive to have good relations with a country that shares a similar form of government and values?

Why do we need good relations with pretty much anybody else? Why would Israel be any different than any other ally?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:41:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

Nice try. According to the New Testament, the old law is moot and the new coveneant was fullfilled through Jesus Christ. Through Jesus, all are God's chosen people, those who accept Him, either jew or gentile. This is the new covenant with God's chosen people. "Isreal" holds no special or separate claim to that any longer.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:42:48 PM EDT
[#26]
As a political side note to the US-Israel relationship -

The UN sanctions Israel more than any other nation. They despise Israel. America has always supported Israel, and, we were the first country to recognize their nation in 1948 and more recently the US recognized Jerusalem as Israel's capital (under Trump). The US has always used our UN veto power to protect Israel from the biased UN Security Council. That is, until 12/23/16 when Obama/Biden/Kerry decided not to protect Israel and chose not to veto UN Resolution 2334, allowing it to be passed.  

UN Security Council Resolution 2334 states in part:
1. Establishment of settlements by Israel in the Palestinian territory occupied since 1967 (including east Jerusalem) have no legal validity; constitute a major violation under International law, and, thus has a negative impact on a 2-state peace solution;
2. Demands Israel stop all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory which specifically includes east Jerusalem; 
3. UN will not recognize any changes to the pre 1967 war borderlines to include east Jerusalem unless agreed to by the parties. 

This Resolution basically requires Israel to withdraw to 1967 borders and to soon surrender east Jerusalem to serve as a capital for the proposed Palestinian state. It gave the UN an option to enforce this Resolution with military action.

So for the first time, since Obama/Biden/Kerry did not use our veto power, Resolution 2334 is now in effect and enforceable via international law.
Thus, as of 12/23/16, Israel is now formally an illegal occupier of Jerusalem and other ‘Palestinian territories’ as identified/defined by the UN (world government).  
If Israel does not comply with UN Resolution 2334, then UN Resolution 2334 allows for the world government/UN to enforce the resolution via sanctions or war, as needed.  

The Bible tells us that Israel will not give up Jerusalem as demanded by the UN. Thus, UN Resolution 2334 could very well be the 'legal' first step toward the Battle of Armageddon...all because Obama-Biden-Kerry refused to veto UN Resolution 2334 and therefore laid the foundation for this future war.  

*God said He will bring all Nations against Israel:
Zachariah 14:2 -
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

*God also said:
Zechariah 14:12 -
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
This sounds exactly like the effects of nuclear war.

Zachariah 12:1-3 (KJV)
1 The burden of the word of the Lord for Israel, saith the Lord, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it

Is the UN/World Government that is forming now meddling with Jerusalem? Yes they are. The United States must stand with Israel and stand with God (despite Obama-Biden-Kerry turning their backs on Israel). 
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:42:57 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
America is and always will be a country founded on Judeo-Christian values.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:45:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Have they ever done anything meaningful for us, in exchange for what we have done for them?

Seems to be mostly a one-way street.
View Quote

In the past they provided us captured Russian equipment to include aircraft which we tested and found their strengths and weaknesses

It was invaluable during the Cold War.

But lately it seems to be more of a one way street
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Nice try. According to the New Testament, the old law is moot and the new coveneant was fullfilled through Jesus Christ. Through Jesus, all are God's chosen people, those who accept Him, either jew or gentile. This is the new covenant with God's chosen people. "Isreal" holds no special or separate claim to that any longer.
View Quote

I don't subscribe to replacement theology.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:46:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I stand with Israel because they gave us Menahem Golan and Yoram Globus.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Why do we need good relations with any country?
View Quote

Because we don’t hold control over strategic reserves of natural resources wholly within our territorial borders and we need those resources to maintain a strategic advantage militarily?

That’s somewhat reductionist. But no more so than “we should only care what happens inside ‘murica!”.

When the world was mastered by water, timber, coal and iron, we were pretty self-sufficient. We now need stuff from other nations to maintain our spot at the top.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:51:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you subscribe to C.I. Scofield........
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:51:56 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

And a Methodist is a Baptist who can read.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:56:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Yeah, but she also dedicated it to a balding homosexual pedophilic Mexican that got a lot of men locked up on J6.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yeah, that's some weird shit. Seems like I remember reading something once about a separation of church and state. Musta been a fever dream.  
View Quote

It wasn’t in the Constitution, so who knows where you read it.

Unless like a leftist you want to equate every little thing that ever chafes you to the state establishing an official religion.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:00:02 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey mutherflacker i ken reed.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:00:03 PM EDT
[#38]
All the best people hate Israel.

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
We dont, it's just boomer worship similar to uke bros.

Thankfully younger generations don't seem to be falling for it.
View Quote
True. They skip all that and go straight to Stalin and Mao.
Although, neither of those monsters were really whiny bitches like the "younger generations".
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:05:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Only ally in oil country.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:06:30 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Unless like a leftist you want to equate every little thing that ever chafes you to the state establishing an official religion.
View Quote

US has an official religion? Hope it's buddhism. Maybe you'll chill out then.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:13:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Jews in this country vote for the communists that would strip you of all your rights and execute your family. How do you think followers of islam feel about the lgbt agenda that is being shoved down our children’s throats? Perhaps the world isn’t as simple as you previously thought.
View Quote

And maybe their support for leftists isn’t as simple as you think?

Jews have been persecuted by Christians throughout the centuries as well as Muslims.

Modern “Jewishness”, as it becomes increasingly more ethnic and less
observant in terms of identity, is going to become increasingly “minority status” focused. That’s just human nature. We love to claim the status of victim as it benefits us and flock to people whom tickle our ears and feed that narcissism.

Perhaps in some regards we’re still paying the freight for holocaust guilt by trying to virtue signal that we aren’t secret Nazi’s. It isn’t like there weren’t vocal sympathizers who were prominent voices in American life in the first half of the 20th century.

It’s the same dynamic as with slavery. You can say “you have nothing to fear from me” but when you’re in that targeted group, hearing it isn’t necessarily making you believe it.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:15:42 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

And maybe their support for leftists isn't as simple as you think?

Jews have been persecuted by Christians throughout the centuries as well as Muslims.

View Quote
And that's never been reciprocated?

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:38:06 PM EDT
[#44]
because congress is 60% tribe members....

a country that has killed more American servicemen than Russia is our greatest ally and "muh russia bad..." because sky santa said so....duh!
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:53:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

All Israelis are required to serve 2 years in the military. How is she not a soldier?
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:01:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he was pointing out separation of church and state is made up. It certainly isn't in the constitution.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Inspired by the comment in the Turkey thread, why does the US give a fuck about Israel?
View Quote

Cross out Israel, insert DC.  And any dedicated blue state.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:08:22 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I think he was pointing out separation of church and state is made up. It certainly isn't in the constitution.
View Quote

Nah, typical GD shit "you must be a leftist." Itallsotiresome
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:08:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

And maybe their support for leftists isn’t as simple as you think?

Modern “Jewishness”, as it becomes increasingly more ethnic and less
observant in terms of identity, is going to become increasingly “minority status” focused. That’s just human nature. We love to claim the status of victim as it benefits us and flock to people whom tickle our ears and feed that narcissism.

Perhaps in some regards we’re still paying the freight for holocaust guilt by trying to virtue signal that we aren’t secret Nazi’s. It isn’t like there weren’t vocal sympathizers who were prominent voices in American life in the first half of the 20th century.

It’s the same dynamic as with slavery. You can say “you have nothing to fear from me” but when you’re in that targeted group, hearing it isn’t necessarily making you believe it.
View Quote

Of course it’s that simple. They are libs generally speaking. I don’t have any guilt about any of that as I’m not a nazi nor was i even on my parents radar during the holocaust. I didn’t attend any slave auctions either. I just want to be left alone. But somehow I’m required to pay taxes that go to supporting a foreign state I have no interest in, all while it’s inhabitants living here vote against my rights.
Link Posted: 7/28/2023 4:19:24 PM EDT
[#50]
Jews are only .2% (.002) of the world's population.  Don't spend too much time fretting about them.  America supports Israel because it's in America's best interest to support Israel.  Geography, intel, technology, plus they do things to our mutual enemies that we don't want to do.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top