Quoted:
Dibs on wife's guns...
View Quote
I see what you did there
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Meh. Mine just puts hers on in the morning, and takes "them" off at bedtime. Victoria's Secret Bombshell/Miracle bras take an already nice set of the juggies, and add some perc and fullness to them.

https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/posts/2015/04/25/553bb808620ff765960067ab/m_553bb808620ff765960067ac.jpg
View Quote
Cool Bra Story.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 1:51:12 PM EDT
[#3]
She said one of her friend is going to get breast REDUCTION next year...she' naturally very well endowed.
She said she wants to be able to buy clothes that actually fit her as now she has to buy clothes that fit her chest.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:13:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
She said one of her friend is going to get breast REDUCTION next year...she' naturally very well endowed.
She said she wants to be able to buy clothes that actually fit her as now she has to buy clothes that fit her chest.
View Quote
Reductions and lifts often really make a mess of things but people gonna do what they're gonna do.  Nothing particularly amazing about 42FFF's flopping around her waist so I get it but still.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:20:51 PM EDT
[#5]
does no one work out with their SO at the gym?

I swear half the comments are she must be f'ing someone at the gym

Maybe you should be in the gym too (not you OP just in general)

I get it since I have had two ex gfs that thought I was avoiding them and doing the same because they didnt work out.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:22:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Cool Bra Story.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. Mine just puts hers on in the morning, and takes "them" off at bedtime. Victoria's Secret Bombshell/Miracle bras take an already nice set of the juggies, and add some perc and fullness to them.

https://dtpmhvbsmffsz.cloudfront.net/posts/2015/04/25/553bb808620ff765960067ab/m_553bb808620ff765960067ac.jpg
Cool Bra Story.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 2:27:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Lawyer up.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:31:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
does no one work out with their SO at the gym?

I swear half the comments are she must be f'ing someone at the gym

Maybe you should be in the gym too (not you OP just in general)

I get it since I have had two ex gfs that thought I was avoiding them and doing the same because they didnt work out.
View Quote
I go with her to gym on days when we have someone over at the house to watch our kids...once or twice a week.  We'll go around 5:00AM and start around 5:15 and finish around 6:30AM so we can be home by 6:45 to get kids ready for the day.  Also on weekends she'll go a little later around 6:30AM so she'll take kids with her and they have activities for kids.  My wife and I wake up early around 4:45AM and our kids get up around 6:00AM everyday so we get an early start.  On weekends I'll go and spend a day or two at our farm so I usually don't go to gym on weekends.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#9]
In on ?
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:39:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This is the craziest thing I have read on the internet. Ever.

EVER.
View Quote
Amen brother....
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:56:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote
Crime against nature.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It was a shallow relationship, actually it wasn't even a relationship.  Do you sell your soul every time you stick your dick into some pussy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless I ditch them first.  I ditched a girl I was casually seeing because she told me she was getting a boob job the next week.  I guess she thought that would make me happy or want her more.  Yea, I don't think so, never gave her a chance to show me.  I rather see mediocre or even shitty real boobs than those ridiculous looking things.  
This comment is brought to you by the word "shallow".
It was a shallow relationship, actually it wasn't even a relationship.  Do you sell your soul every time you stick your dick into some pussy?
But the thing is that you painted it as if her choosing to augment her boobies was the sole eject button on the relationship. I don't think that too many of us here believe that you actually broke up with her for that reason alone. It may have been the last nail in the coffin, but you knew it wasn't a real relationship already before that point.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:03:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Someone should make a thread where we keep track of these things.

Poor decisions

Plastic surgery

My so is a jerk

Open marriage

That way we can keep track as an actual data point of what is a true red flag.

Every time most members say ya that's a bad idea or in before the curse thread there's always nay sayers. It would be interesting to see who is actually right.
View Quote
Not a scientific/accurate enough of a sample. Many people who lurk here no doubt have wives who've had breast augmentation, who don't say anything about it, and don't come out after the fact to say whether they're still together or not. I'm sure that many of them wouldn't post about it simply because so many people here come out and say "in before the divorce", "dibs on guns", and "pics or it didn't happen". Not everyone wants to deal with all of that silliness.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:14:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have any kids?

(perchance a daughter?)
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:18:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
My wife tried using this excuse and I kindly explained to her there was a motherfuckin' Chinese lady across the street from the neighborhood with a store that specializes in making clothes fit right.  Your budget is unlimited with her.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 4:25:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Add another vote to the “your marriage is over” tally.

Your wife isn’t happy, this is only the beginning.

Godspeed.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Do you have any kids?

(perchance a daughter?)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you have any kids?

(perchance a daughter?)
Nope.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:22:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Nope.
View Quote
I didn't think so.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:27:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I didn't think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.
I didn't think so.
What does that have to do with anything?  I am guessing you're implying that if I had a daughter I would not engage in casual sex with a woman who also wanted such, and that I would not have physical preferences (shallow as you put it) in said opposite sex, never mind that my preferences are actually for what said woman was naturally endowed with?  If accurate, you just might be the ultimate white knight.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:28:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Men and women are much more than the sum of their body parts.

Good luck OP.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Snip

I mean you don't see any men running to doctors to get their dick enlarged.
View Quote
If there was a good way to do it with real gains, just about every non-ARFcomer would have the procedure.

Us ARFcomers already all have 12" cocks and hence do not need the procedure.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I didn't think so.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.
I didn't think so.
Everybody's fucking somebody's daughter.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top