Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Edit
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:39:46 PM EDT
[#2]
If you had an underlying condition and go to a chiropractor they can f you up.  Almost happened to me
Imo have an MRI done before you go see a chiropractor and find out what's going on. The chiropractor doesn't know what's going on they are just treating symptoms.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:41:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, don't go to witch doctors.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:53:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oddly enough, that information can be found online anywhere. Specifically, where it outlines curriculum for Med vs Chiro students and how much time is devoted to A&P and Imaging.  Also, I'm not sure how having more hours of studying and reading Xrays is "false bullshit" either.

Do you care to explain Chiro vs MD malpractice insurance rates?

I'm sure your a great Doc, NavyDoc1...Can you say that about all of your colleagues or everyone in your profession? If not, then don't go shitting on everyone else because you disagree. There happens to be a General that disagrees with you.  

https://www.beckyhalstead.com/wp-content/themes/beckyhalstead/pdf/healthy-lifestyles.pdf

Oh...and some world class athletes.

https://www.greatercincychiro.com/blog/17218-how-chiropractic-care-changed-tom-bradys-career_2
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In addition, “the more hours studying anatomy and physiology “ line is utter crap.  More hours of false bullshit is still bullshit.

Oddly enough, that information can be found online anywhere. Specifically, where it outlines curriculum for Med vs Chiro students and how much time is devoted to A&P and Imaging.  Also, I'm not sure how having more hours of studying and reading Xrays is "false bullshit" either.

I'm sure your a great Doc, NavyDoc1...Can you say that about all of your colleagues or everyone in your profession? If not, then don't go shitting on everyone else because you disagree. There happens to be a General that disagrees with you.  

https://www.beckyhalstead.com/wp-content/themes/beckyhalstead/pdf/healthy-lifestyles.pdf

https://www.greatercincychiro.com/blog/17218-how-chiropractic-care-changed-tom-bradys-career_2

LoL!

Retired General Becky Halstead explained:

I suffered from a chronic pain ill- ness called Fibromyalgia.

I’ll stick with the NavyDoc…
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:57:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Doctors maim and kill about 250,000 people a year in the usa during routine medical shit, via medical mistakes, and that was before covid , stupid covid treatments, and stupid dangerous covid vavvines were forced onto the population. .

one example.

a few years back, a healthy 30 something factory worker guy cut his finger at work, goes to local ER for a few stitches, they inject him with the wrong shit, or wrong amount and hes dead 5 minutes later.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:02:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Doctors maim and kill about 250,000 people a year in the usa during routine medical shit, via medical mistakes, and that was before covid , stupid covid treatments, and stupid dangerous covid vavvines were forced onto the population. .

one example.

a few years back, a healthy 30 something factory worker guy cut his finger at work, goes to local ER for a few stitches, they inject him with the wrong shit, or wrong amount and hes dead 5 minutes later.
View Quote

Link?
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:12:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How do they afford liability insurance? I have no interest in seeing one but seems like if they regularly did stuff like this they couldn't afford to keep their doors open.
View Quote

Read the paperwork you sign when visiting one.......

You basically absolve them from responsibility for anything
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
I've been called a liar on this board for posting about a friend of mine who had a stroke while at work.  When the medics rolled him out of the office, they asked him if he had been to a chiropractor that day.  He had seen one that morning and got his neck cracked.  Just go look up vertebral artery dissection.  

Another friend went to one and he broke something in her back.  She was partially paralyzed for months but finally recovered then sued his ass.  You want to get your neck cracked by a chiro, go ahead.  Dibs on your stuff.  To me, having your neck "adjusted" is like someone throwing a right cross and you leaning into it.  

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 5:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
This is what has kept me from going to a Chiro, despite my friends swearing by them.
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 7:42:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

LoL!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In addition, “the more hours studying anatomy and physiology “ line is utter crap.  More hours of false bullshit is still bullshit.

LoL!

Yeah.  I saw that.
You’re grasping at straws / slapping down a pair of threes on the poker table when using that for an example.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top