User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:14:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

“Bear a resemblance”?

The only way they could be any gayer is if their not-a-bras were sequined and cum scented.

Soccer is officially less gay than football.
View Quote

It's not as though they're covered in lace, teal, and all strappy.  

But I agree.  Football is pretty gay.  The players even try to get their wives and girlfriends to leave them alone by hitting them.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:15:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks ghey
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:17:05 PM EDT
[#3]
i mean it is sports ball so if you're rolling around with other sweaty men you might at least put on a good show for the middle aged men watching
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:19:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It’s European.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
It’s European.

Spare me the commie kickball remarks, but the telemetry is how they can show a player's heat map and total distance traveled in a game. Unfortunately the vitals monitoring apparently couldn't pick up Christian Eriksen's impending heart attack in Denmark's first Euros match over a month ago. Luckily, immediate recognition of what was happening and proper intervention saved his life.

Quoted:

On page two, the rabble will learn they've been wearing tights the whole time!

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:20:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Jesus tap dancing Christ, some of y'all rival Karens in the amount of outrage you have over stupid shit
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#6]
You sure those aren't the cheerleaders?

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So did I. We wore sleeveless under armor that didn't soak up sweat at all. But I played football in real life, not pretending online.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why would they?  I assume you never played but a full undershirt would just soak up more sweat.

Football players have been wearing stuff like that under their pads since before we were born.

We need to get the other Clay in here so he can set you straight, again

I played football in HS and college.  He's right, you're wrong.

So did I. We wore sleeveless under armor that didn't soak up sweat at all. But I played football in real life, not pretending online.

In high school the crop tops were pretty common during Fall practice and while it was still hot.  As it got cooler, I usually wore last season’s baseball sleeves.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:25:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:27:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
It's a monitoring pack for vitals.  The transmitter is located on the upper back of the 'bra'

https://www.catapultsports.com/sports/american-football
View Quote
yeah, who didnt know this. plenty of sports do it. not just in practice either, during games too
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:41:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It's a monitoring pack for vitals.  The transmitter is located on the upper back of the 'bra'

View Quote

Think of all the poor souls that made due with just a chest band…
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:47:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Not a bra

Nice try, keep going

I'd expect you'll post some football players or the rock/hulk hogan wearing a dress/tutu

Which dovetails nicely into why this is an issue
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"It's a monitoring pack for colon and prostate health. The transmitter is located in the tip so it needs to go all the way in. Lots of older men use them now."

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ESv1ESlXL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Some of you guys are wild with the shit you accept in your lives. No dude was going to wear a fucking bra to play football, not even a decade ago.
Jim McMahon wore crop tops.

http://www.trbimg.com/img-1422292834/turbine/chi-jim-mcmahon-bears-photos-20140116-006/729

Not a bra

Nice try, keep going

I'd expect you'll post some football players or the rock/hulk hogan wearing a dress/tutu

Which dovetails nicely into why this is an issue

This is how we know who actually played football and who didn't. The cut on McMahon's shirt is the length needed to cover the shoulder pads. This was done by pretty much anyone I ever played with in the pre under armor days. Now the shorts... they were much gayer in those days.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 12:50:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We both know an explanation is not going to have any impact on the faux outrage whatsoever.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’m pretty sure we’re supposed to wait till at least page two.

We both know an explanation is not going to have any impact on the faux outrage whatsoever.

Hey high horse, not outrage, just lulz.

Data packs are cool, making it look like a sports bra is  just silly.

Continue with your overly obtuse judgment of the plebes
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:00:41 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm just getting a good laugh at the irony of a bunch of delicate manflowers getting their panties twisted over a man bra.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:02:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote
You know you're living in a bubble society when so much labor and resources are being drained for such useless bullshit like that. Sports went from being a leisure and entertainment to an actual industry. And it's the definition of unproductive because all you're trying to produce are wins that do not fucking matter in the grand scheme of things.

Our society has placed sports at such a ridiculously high level. We focus more on producing touchdowns than actual goods and services, hence why we're getting our lunch eaten by foreigners and run these massive trade deficits.

And the vast majority of people don't even get the health benefits of sports, they just sit on their ass and watch them while eating unhealthy bullshit.

Then you have urban youths that focus all their efforts on the 1 in a million chance of becoming a pro baller or a shitty ass raper and when they wind up failing, they become useless bums and gang-bangers because they didn't bother learning about anything that actually matters, then proceed to bitch about muh inequality
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:11:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I mean... I played football in college and you would get a nasty chaffing from the shoulder pads. So you’d usually wear a sleeveless underarmor or tee shirt and cut it off at the belly so it didn’t hang out the pads.

Never saw a dude in a sports bra though. Opaque tights or spandex leggings were common under the girdle and pant pads though.

So 3-5 hours outdoors every day in July/August With a sports bra on?  Their tan lines are going to be... interesting.
View Quote

You cut yours? I left mine as is, it actually helped regulate body temp honestly; especially when the breeze hit you and you were soaked in sweat. Like it made practicing in 100 degree heat bareable.

Feels good man
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

“Bear a resemblance”?

The only way they could be any gayer is if their not-a-bras were sequined and cum scented.

Soccer is officially less gay than football.
View Quote

Professional Soccer players wear the same thing…
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 1:20:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I'm just getting a good laugh at the irony of a bunch of delicate manflowers getting their panties twisted over a man bra.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah yeah, you're the type of guy who posts the same shit about drag queen story time and transgender children

We get it
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 3:01:48 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Yeah yeah, you're the type of guy who posts the same shit about drag queen story time and transgender children

We get it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We get it

Apple, meet Orange.  Dunning, meet Kruger.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:20:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Half tees were already common back in the early 1970s when I played high school ball.  A Godsend during pre-season practices in July and August.  Cooler than a full tee and something between your skin and shoulder pads to prevent rubbing up sore spots.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:22:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Just jokin around.

I will steel myself against a kneejerk response
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

That’s what they want you to believe.
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:28:56 PM EDT
[#22]
Only arfcom could be triggered by fitness monitoring devices
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:44:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Couldn't they have made it look less like a sports bra?
View Quote

optics trumps all, nicht wahr?
and many are here just for the triggering. most likely these obscene devices where designed to train grown men to accept womens clothing. its the thin end of the wedge is what it is...
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 6:51:37 PM EDT
[#24]
They are the Beavers
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:02:55 PM EDT
[#25]
spoonrobot: Back in my day we didn’t wear no homosexual, effeminate bra! We were real men wearing open-ass jock straps and crop tops!
Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:28:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
spoonrobot: Back in my day we didn’t wear no homosexual, effeminate bra! We were real men wearing open-ass jock straps and crop tops!
View Quote

Football used to be a lot less gay in the 90s!

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 7:30:47 PM EDT
[#27]
Now i understand how this shit happens.

Attachment Attached File

1) there are biometrics in his skirt so it's cool.

2)A lot of you are gay.

No biggie

Link Posted: 7/16/2021 11:32:33 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

"It's a monitoring pack for colon and prostate health. The transmitter is located in the tip so it needs to go all the way in. Lots of older men use them now."

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ESv1ESlXL.__AC_SX300_SY300_QL70_FMwebp_.jpg

Some of you guys are wild with the shit you accept in your lives. No dude was going to wear a fucking bra to play football, not even a decade ago.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/17/2021 12:07:14 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I played football in HS and college.  He's right, you're wrong.
View Quote
You didn't want your shoulder pads sitting on your bare skin, we would cut the bottom two thirds.off a t-shirt and wear it under the pads.   This was.mid 1970's.

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top