Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So you gotta tell each women a different day for your birthday.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Same. I have a few acquaintances that had girlfriends on the side for many months. All still married several years later.
View Quote

There are a lot of women who will just put up with it.

My Mother put up with my Father's cheating for years and years. She married my Father when she was 18 and she had grown accustomed to the life style he provided and was afraid of being on her own. So for probably about nine years she put with his cheating before one day she had finally built up the courage to leave him.  

I have heard stories that my Great Grandfather cheated on my Great Grandmother constantly, but my Great Grandmother was a very devout Catholic and she put up with it, because divorce was a sin.  

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
They parked next to each other in his office's parking lot, both with a "Happy Birthday!" Cake.

As they stood there talking (and the wife starting to figure out they were there to see the same man), he and his current office mistress came out the door. She was going to take him to lunch for his birthday.

View Quote

This is hilariously coincidental
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

Fpni
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:14:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Two words, "Asian massage parlor".

Zero drama, low risk  highly recommended.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:14:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have enough trouble dealing with my wife's shit. I can't imagine multiplying it by 3.
View Quote

Exactly!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I know a chick that was cheating on her husband with her brother.

After the divorce she married the brother.

At least she didn't have to change her name.
View Quote

Am I reading this wrong?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:17:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:19:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Am I reading this wrong?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Am I reading this wrong?

Let’s hope that meant to say HIS brother..
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#11]
He’s quite the cocksman!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:22:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

How do you know Ilhan Omar???
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:22:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You do understand the woman gets a say in the fucking, right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If he’ll fuck around on his wife, he’ll fuck yours.

You do understand the woman gets a say in the fucking, right?

I think you missed the guy’s point, that being the “buddy” would probably be all too willing to bury his bone in another’s wife, friend or not. Not much is off limits to a cheater and not ruining a friendship isn’t usually high on the priority list.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:22:47 PM EDT
[#14]
First post ALWAYS nails it

Circa 1975-my great uncle died. At his funeral an entire second family showed up. Woman and kids. He was living two lives. I was a young so I didn't hear all the stuff. He either got away with it or his wife knew
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:23:41 PM EDT
[#15]
Sounds exhausting.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:25:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Reminds me of a line from this song.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:27:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There are a lot of women who will just put up with it.

My Mother put up with my Father's cheating for years and years. She married my Father when she was 18 and she had grown accustomed to the life style he provided and was afraid of being on her own. So for probably about nine years she put with his cheating before one day she had finally built up the courage to leave him.  
I have heard stories that my Great Grandfather cheated on my Great Grandmother constantly, but my Great Grandmother was a very devout Catholic and she put up with it, because divorce was a sin.  
View Quote
I worked with a guy who was kind of weird - the type of person with no filter, would talk about shit most people wouldn't talk about.
He was very open about the fact that he and his wife hadn't had sex in years.
After their first kid, she started gaining weight and losing interest. After their second kid, she gained even more weight and the sex stopped completely.
So, everyone once in awhile, he'd go out and get laid.

Guys asked him why he didn't get divorced, and he said because in most ways she was good wife: Kept the house neat, did the laundry. Said she was a good cook and a good mother.
He said he gave her the lifestyle she wanted, and he got some on the side when he felt the itch. Worked for them, I guess.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:27:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:29:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's an incredibly arrogant thing to do, to cheat on your spouse. And that kind of arrogance inevitably shows in other aspects of his life... like, maybe OP's boss should conduct an audit of the cheater's books.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are they employed in your field of study?

If so it is even more sporty.

And cunning people hide affairs all the time. It is only those who are dumb or careless who get caught.

Or those who want to be caught. Which is a thing.

It's an incredibly arrogant thing to do, to cheat on your spouse. And that kind of arrogance inevitably shows in other aspects of his life... like, maybe OP's boss should conduct an audit of the cheater's books.

Likely worth it to his employer. I recall H Ross Perot talking about firing cheaters under his employ. Fear of hidden financial shennanigans. His comment was: "If they'd lie to their spouse, they will absolutely lie to anyone else."

That proved true just recently with a coworker. Poor bastard found out his wife was an embezzler when the cops came to arrest her before work.  Found out not long after that she was also banging a dude at work.

An old saying: "There is no watermelon sweeter than a stolen watermelon." You just need to make sure it's not your patch.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#20]
If he was wealthy enough, he could have a wife and several mistresses. Money makes some women purposely myopic and oblivious.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:31:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Women always find out. Always.

Men, they know, they choose not to acknowledge it until absolutely necessary. Sometimes that never comes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don’t condone affairs, but I’ve known of many that were successfully hidden, even including a few dads raising kids I know aren’t theirs.

My favorite failure story was a guy I graduated from high school with. He actually flew his mistress to his honeymoon, even on the same flights. The wife caught them halfway through the vacation.

Women always find out. Always.

Men, they know, they choose not to acknowledge it until absolutely necessary. Sometimes that never comes.

I didn't know my ex had cheated on me until about a year or so after we divorced. I asked a woman out that had worked with her, she assumed the cheating was why we split up and asked while we were at dinner if she had run off with that guy. She immediately knew she had it all wrong by the look on my face, it made for an awkward dinner date.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:34:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Any person who cheats on their spouse is a piece of shit in my eyes. If you want to sleep with people that aren't your spouse, THEN GET DIVORCED AND SLEEP WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU WANT WITHOUT FEAR OF BEING CAUGHT!

Otherwise, you're just a piece of shit human being.

For dating/being exclusive with someone,  I have 3 rules. And these same 3 rules would extend to marriage if I ever fucked up and got married (which will never, EVER happen).....

Don't cheat on me
Don't lie to me
Don't lay a hand on me in anger without reason

Other than that, I can pretty much put up with any other bullshit and be OK. But those 3 things would send me packing and NEVER coming back.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I ain't bringing that circus into my house.
View Quote

pfft all those dtf chicks have friends man. You're missing out
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#24]
I would love some strange but the juice ain’t worth the squeeze. My old lady treats me very well most of the time. Aside from normal female craziness I have a pretty decent life. I work in healthcare. As a single guy I got more ass than a toilet seat. Still got me in trouble. It isn’t worth the drama that comes with it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:37:37 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The fucking you'll get isn't worth the fucking you'll get.

Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
The fucking you'll get isn't worth the fucking you'll get.

Quoted:
About a year ago I started suspecting a friend I've known since high school was having an affair at his office.  Confronted him about it and he denied it.
Am I the only one who finds this really weird? You "confronted him about it"? How on earth is it any of your business?

There are circumstances where it's warranted.  

I have an ex friend who tried incorporating me into his alibis.  It was polluting my reputation with our mutual friends, and interfering with my relationship with my girl at the time.

Told both him and his then wife to go fuck themselves, and took a sabbatical from that circle of friends.  Turned out that they were both cheating on each other, which blew up the rest of the friendships.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:38:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The 1950 census doesn't match with my dna.  The family appears to be intact, but my moms dna and her husband at the time do not match mine
I don't know what happened.
She may have taken the secret to her grave
This happened in 1949 and I was born in 1950
View Quote

In my life's observation on this matter, women are way more adept at hiding affairs than men are, even with swolen bellies that might result. The only tell might be something like this:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The only way to do it is to include the wife in on the fun.
Otherwise you're just being rude.

View Quote

This guy fucks. Expectations management FTMFW.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Play smarter or don't play at all.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:41:45 PM EDT
[#29]
In my time on this rock I have bedded some seriously hot women, and some pretty normal babes with serious appetites for the Willy, and even a few less than top or middle tier (usually alcohol involved). It was all good, some was outstanding, and some was just there and willing. And I enjoy sex as much or more than most men. Nothing at all wrong with my libido.

That being said, NONE OF IT was ever good enough to cause me to break my commitment to the women I was involved with at the time. Doing so belies my word to them (the women) and therefore invalidates anything I told them, and what they meant to me at the time. That has always meant more to me than a rando bit of trim.

It has worked for me. That doesn't mean it is the way anyone else should act. But I just can't see me cheating on my women. Its being as dishonest to me as it is to them. jmtcw
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:43:02 PM EDT
[#30]
Lol if Im not home from work in 15 minute window from when Im generally home Ill be getting a phone call from my wife

Even if I wanted to it seems like it would be way more work than its worth it. High risk low reward.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’ve said the same thing about men.  Why would I need any more headaches than I already have?

I’m amazed at the number of MARRIED men who’ve come on to me.  There’s absolutely zero doubt in my mind that if you’ll cheat on your wife, you’d do the same to the next woman.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:44:29 PM EDT
[#32]
That's their business is how I always saw it, but I do reserve the right to call them a dumbass. For the life of me I cannot figure out why someone would want to do this though. One wife is enough.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:49:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
My wife would know before I did, if I even thought about winking at another girl in passing.  

Dealing with an affair would be way more stressful and anxiety-inducing than any possible positive that it could bring.  I don't know how guys can do that.
View Quote
This ^^^^ Plus where do you get the time? Work late - work early - fake meetings - hunting/fishing trips? Constantly having to tell a lie.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:50:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

In my life's observation on this matter, women are way more adept at hiding affairs than men are, even with swolen bellies that might result. The only tell might be something like this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/413035/20220901_232441_jpg-2586379.JPG

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:52:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No kidding.  I have a wife and 2 daughters.  That's enough estrogen for a lifetime of torture.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No kidding.  I have a wife and 2 daughters.  That's enough estrogen for a lifetime of torture.

I know right?  I love the women in my life, and they love each other, but I have enough of them.  There's no way I could manage bringing another one in from outside.  I don't get how people do it.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#36]
Dude was banging three chicks…

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:53:25 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:55:31 PM EDT
[#38]
OP "confronted" his friend about a "suspected" affair?  Is OP his pastor or something?
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 2:59:15 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I worked with a guy who was kind of weird - the type of person with no filter, would talk about shit most people wouldn't talk about.
He was very open about the fact that he and his wife hadn't had sex in years.
After their first kid, she started gaining weight and losing interest. After their second kid, she gained even more weight and the sex stopped completely.
So, everyone once in awhile, he'd go out and get laid.

Guys asked him why he didn't get divorced, and he said because in most ways she was good wife: Kept the house neat, did the laundry. Said she was a good cook and a good mother.
He said he gave her the lifestyle she wanted, and he got some on the side when he felt the itch. Worked for them, I guess.

View Quote

Hey, if she'd rather be cheated on then lose weight than so be it right?  

I have long maintained that I think it's valid grounds for divorce if a spouse let's themselves go physically to the point where the other spouse can no longer find them attractive. Knew a woman who decided one day she was going to lose weight, lost a lot of weight, and she became really attractive and her whole life started to revolve around physical fitness while her husband remained obese.  Obese husband ended up unemployed and she decided it was time for a divorce, but since hubby was unemployed he couldn't afford a place and didn't have family he could move in with so apparently they agreed to let him live in their basement.  She ended up dating guys and I supposed probably even brining them home (they didn't have children) while this dude was living in the basement playing video games.  I guess after about a year or so the divorce was finalized, the house went up for sale and they finally stop living together.  

Some people don't have much self-esteem I guess.

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:01:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
3 pissed off women left him, HR is threatening to fire him and the current mistress
View Quote

I'm gonna stop the story right there.

Why is HR involved with what he does with his dick on his own time? We have been told sexuality and sexual relations are a protected class - that as a man you can fuck your dog, other men, pretend to be a woman; doesn't matter. Secondly - statistically 100% of gay men cheat on their partners- so this falls outside equal protections.

Maybe he identifies as a pimp, no matter what - HR should pound sand.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:03:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:05:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Three is impressive
But OP is right
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:06:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

That’s a bullshit line
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:07:00 PM EDT
[#45]
He wouldn’t be my friend anymore

Loyalty to one’s family including wife is above all
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:10:17 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Tore up the restraining order
I don't care I'm comin' over
What your daddy said isn't goin' over to well
Don't you know not to kiss and tell
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wrong, that's why you have your cousin as a side piece.

Tore up the restraining order
I don't care I'm comin' over
What your daddy said isn't goin' over to well
Don't you know not to kiss and tell

Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Knew a guy somewhat but a co-worker knew much better (he knew the guy and the guy’s wife). He was a notorious philanderer.  He had a heart attack with 2 25 year olds.  One of them called his wife during the emergency using his cell phone.  Apparently the wife did not know as my co-worker caught from what I understand a very guilt tripped conversation from the wife.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:14:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes, that's our takeaway from this thread lol

View Quote

I wouldn't expect anything more from GD! I would actually be impressed if this was even learned by even the sharpest of GD!
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#49]
I would not ask if anyone is having an affair.

If they are they usually blow up from Thanksgiving thur the new year while one person is with their real wife or family and the other person is alone.
I have seen some real funny shit thru the years at the large company I work for.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 3:19:33 PM EDT
[#50]
These idiots that will burn down their life and the lives of others for pussy must be borderline retards when it comes to consequences for actions.

Guy fucks girlfriend.  Comes home.  Wife has decided to get on HRT and she is as horny as an 17 year old.  He can’t perform because his essence is elsewhere.  She’s hormonal unhappy.  He goes to urologist and gets viagra thinking it will help him cover the bases.

Finds out that the magic beans will give you a great woody, but the rest of the equipment just isn’t up for it yet. They need a few more days.

He fakes it.  Wife can tell.  Women can do a good job of faking it.   Men cannot because the proof is in the pudding.

Marriage blows up.  Home broken.  Kids lose their world.

All for something that you can live without.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top