Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dunno, the 80/20 rule is a good one to know. Plus, fire the fucking customer if they are a pain. Some people are not worth doing business with.  

Lets see. Woman owns a 2003 hummer.  She a) both can't afford a new one b) drives one.  It's likely she's "faux rich", and probably acting like a cunt. I bet she's a cunt to the folks at the drive through too.

Even without knowing the repairs and what's wrong, I am going to side with the mechanic.

Here's a hint for ya lady. GO SOME WHERE ELSE.

EDIT: Now that there is a pic. DUDE EJECT, that butter face aint worth it. I was right, Faux Rich. Lookgit that house. LOL, those rims.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Business skills are one thing that dude lacks.

As far as the lady? "Strong woman?" Sounds like a classic example of what happens when two assholes collide.
Dunno, the 80/20 rule is a good one to know. Plus, fire the fucking customer if they are a pain. Some people are not worth doing business with.  

Lets see. Woman owns a 2003 hummer.  She a) both can't afford a new one b) drives one.  It's likely she's "faux rich", and probably acting like a cunt. I bet she's a cunt to the folks at the drive through too.

Even without knowing the repairs and what's wrong, I am going to side with the mechanic.

EDIT: Now that there is a pic. DUDE EJECT, that butter face aint worth it. I was right, Faux Rich. Lookgit that house. LOL, those rims.

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Lets see. Woman owns a 2003 hummer.  She a) both can't afford a new one b) drives one.  It's likely she's "faux rich", and probably acting like a cunt.
View Quote

There's a term for this that became rather mainstream leading up to the implosion of 2008-2009 -- it's called a "Nillionaire".

Definition:
Person without any money of their own.
He looks rich but it's all borrowed and his bank account is nil, he's a nillionaire.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:35:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There's a term for this that became rather mainstream leading up to the implosion of 2008-2009 -- it's called a "Nillionaire".

Definition:
He looks rich but it's all borrowed and his bank account is nil, he's a nillionaire.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lets see. Woman owns a 2003 hummer.  She a) both can't afford a new one b) drives one.  It's likely she's "faux rich", and probably acting like a cunt.

Definition:

sounds like all of southern california.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:37:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definition:

Sounds like the vast majority of America at this point.

I live next to one of the worst Nillionaire FSA-types I've ever seen.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:44:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I looked at her photo...   It's a Tarp!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:45:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does she have the "I want to speak to the manager" haircut?
View Quote

No.

But she does have the forehead.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:49:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
There is so much bucket of fuck in this story on both ends. But if some guy called me and said to get my wife in check before he does ....I take particular issue with that.
View Quote

This, threaten my wife and she will will no longer be the problem you need to worry about
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

This, threaten my wife and she will will no longer be the problem you need to worry about
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There is so much bucket of fuck in this story on both ends. But if some guy called me and said to get my wife in check before he does ....I take particular issue with that.

Something tells me her husband isn't the alpha type...

Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:00:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:11:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Edit:  Posted in wrong thread..
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 11:17:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Hummer + Maaco

Any questions?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:00:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Rudd had posted a Facebook review Monday calling the franchise "crooks, rude people and liars,” after what she said were weeks of delays and excuses about unsatisfactory work on her 2003 Hummer H2. She said the shop had refunded $200 of the $462 she had paid, but she wasn’t satisfied.

Rudd says the employee responded by calling her husband, Billy.

"I was just personally attacked by your wife on Facebook and I don’t appreciate it at all, pal,” he said. "So I want you to get her in check before there’s a big (expletive) problem here on my end.”

The employee said he had done everything he could for her "and I don’t like being attacked on Facebook.”

"And I’m telling you right now, deal with it before I deal with it.”

Rudd said Maaco President Jose Costa called her Thursday, the day after she posted the recording, and said he couldn’t fire the employee because he’s a co-owner of the franchise.
View Quote

http://wtop.com/consumer-news/2015/04/auto-body-shop-worker-suspended-over-threatening-voicemail/

"Uh oh, better get Maaco!"
View Quote

lol the obvious next question from me is.. So what are you going to do?
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#13]
2003 Hummer H2
View Quote

I dislike her already.

I'm sure what the Mechanic meant to say by "handle it" is she was damaging his reputation and business and he would seek civil damages if it continued/was not corrected.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:09:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I dislike her already.

I'm sure what the Mechanic meant to say by "handle it" is she was damaging his reputation and business and he would seek civil damages if it continued/was not corrected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
2003 Hummer H2

I dislike her already.

God, how I love this place.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#15]
PSA - I believe that vehicle has one of the longest stopping distances from 60mph for fairly common passenger items on the road.  I know, kinda captain obvious when looking at, but the PSA is don't let them drive behind you in traffic.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:16:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I dislike her already.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
2003 Hummer H2

I dislike her already.

He would say that if he were a pussy , yes. That's how pussies handle things.
Link Posted: 4/5/2015 2:41:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
PSA - I believe that vehicle has one of the longest stopping distances from 60mph for fairly common passenger items on the road.  I know, kinda captain obvious when looking at, but the PSA is don't let them drive behind you in traffic.
View Quote

its not "fairly common"  I live in an affluent area I know of TWO. They are status symbols and that lady has one that over ten years old. She obviously is not wealthy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 5:49:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Maybe you were thinking of  Earl Scheib.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/rowdyrat/EarlScheib.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't know Maaco was still in business. They were a joke in the 70's

Maybe you were thinking of  Earl Scheib.

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/rowdyrat/EarlScheib.jpg

Damn it, you are right

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would only have one question for my wife if i was in this situation.
I would ask her if she has enough cash on hand for bail because my ass would end up in jail.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 9:48:34 PM EDT
[#20]
You get three choices when it comes to a repair.  Cheap, fast or done right.  Pick one.  She chose Cheap.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Yep.

She drives around an H2, and has is butthurt when the sub $500 paintjob doesn't turn out the way she expects? Something tells me she got exactly what she paid for, $500 doesn't go far when painting a car, especially a black car.

ETA: As for the business co-owner, he handled it poorly, but if somebody went to a public forum calling me a theif and liar, I do suspect I would have some strong feelings about it, and would certainly move to end that business relationship as soon as possible.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've never met a H2 owner who did not act in similar ways
Yep.

She drives around an H2, and has is butthurt when the sub $500 paintjob doesn't turn out the way she expects? Something tells me she got exactly what she paid for, $500 doesn't go far when painting a car, especially a black car.

ETA: As for the business co-owner, he handled it poorly, but if somebody went to a public forum calling me a theif and liar, I do suspect I would have some strong feelings about it, and would certainly move to end that business relationship as soon as possible.

I spent about that back in 1996 on a deep scratch on a plastic piece.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:09:39 PM EDT
[#22]
They're both wrong.

Her for owning an H2 and taking it to Maaco, and him for owning a Maaco.

Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:30:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You get three choices when it comes to a repair.  Cheap, fast or done right.  Pick one.  She chose Cheap.
View Quote

Yeah, cheap never is.  If the person knows what they are doing, they don't need to be the cheap guy so cheap and right, almost never coincide.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:40:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I dislike her already.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
2003 Hummer H2

I dislike her already.

The mental gymnastics some of you go through to play out  your version of a story, are simply amazing..
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:44:03 PM EDT
[#25]
No matter what she may or may not have done, the business owner is clearly afflicted with a terminal case of stupidity for posting that in public
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:48:47 PM EDT
[#26]
ARFCOM - where having basically none of the facts doesn't stop anyone from posting judgement.

Stay classy.
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:51:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
ARFCOM - where having basically none of the facts doesn't stop anyone from posting judgement.

Stay classy.
View Quote

Who needs facts when you have stereotypes?
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:52:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Stay classy.
View Quote

It is a little like when a cop shoots someone.  The vast majority of the time the cop is justified.  In this case, the business owner is a bit like the cop and Mike Brown is driving an H2...
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:57:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/6/2015 11:58:28 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:18:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Sounds like a real snatch to me.

https://www.facebook.com/USAA/posts/460997590724351
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:41:05 AM EDT
[#33]
Who owns a h2 anymore? I side with body shop on principle alone.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:53:24 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Ella May.....Man, you can't make that shit up. Maybe she will sic her critters on Macco.

http://wtop.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Body-Shop-Angry-Voicemail-1693x1254.jpeg

Doable House-Frau I guess.
View Quote

I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:54:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay classy.

I find it rather despicable someone will call a woman they never met, and have no idea about what happened, a cunt. I bet your mothers' would be proud.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:56:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As far as the lady? "Strong woman?" Sounds like a classic example of what happens when two assholes collide.

You should post your views on this thread: http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1735986_.html&page=2&anc=52960321#i52960321

She was probably a nagging cunt who deserved it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:57:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
While both sides probably share some fault, you gotta love that the gentleman can't be fired since he is co owner.
Raise a Facebook ruckus - I'll still be here and I will drive this mfer into the wall so you can't win.
View Quote

Oh I bet there are plenty of available ways to cancel a franchise.  Being an asshole, or mutual asshole, to a customer once isn't going to cut it.  But if they start getting a bunch of postings about how screwed up that locations is.  Well the severance check will be in the mail.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 12:58:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100%agree
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:03:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Lol my wife just told me about this tonight...only about 20 mins away from me. Apparently its a big thing on the local facebook pages.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 1:17:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Well... Parental Advisory... NSFW!!

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 4:28:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

He should have asked him, "So what exactly do you intend on doing to 'get my wife in check'?"

Just get him on the record. Nomsayin?
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 4:32:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Definition:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definition:

We always called 'em $30,000/yr Millionaires. Nillionaire has a nice ring to it, though.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 4:35:18 AM EDT
[#43]

In my experience it's not so much the haircut as it is the bitchy sunglasses.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 5:41:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Prior to clicking any link or scrolling....

"Body positive" white chick with ratty hair and at least one visible tat.  Possibly a current or former smoker.  

Let's see if I was right.

I was a little off.  It looks like someone got her out of the trailer park early....but you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't........etc.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:06:42 AM EDT
[#45]
Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:21:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Sunroof leaking?
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 6:39:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We always called 'em $30,000/yr Millionaires. Nillionaire has a nice ring to it, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definition:

There are still plenty of nillionares, when the proverbial check comes due.....it will be ugly.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:00:09 AM EDT
[#48]
I'd like to see the loan officer say that to the beta husband when his bitch wife puts her feet up on the desk before she swaggers out of the bank looking for all the world like she just killed a puppy with her bare hands.

Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:12:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Further proves...nothing good happens on Facebook

View Quote

That's funny.  Myself and quite a few others have very few issues with it.
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 7:17:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'd like to see the loan officer say that to the beta husband when his bitch wife puts her feet up on the desk before she swaggers out of the bank looking for all the world like she just killed a puppy with her bare hands.

http://youtu.be/sMtafFoJNBk
View Quote

She's kinda hot.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top