Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 2:57:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ranger2131] [#1]
fwiw next lowest I've seen here is $120 in Denton, and they sometimes get them back in stock at that price.  I had already scored one for $150 so didn't bother making drive but a friend got one there.

A store in Dallas did sell their last one for $90 but that was a loooong time ago and they finally got stock again at full $247.  Also don't doubt stock even if it shows crazy high.  One store here had them at $200 (slight clearance) and had 13 of them.  I checked and it was right, there were 13 outside.  I watched it for weeks expecting to to drop further because they had so many.  End of month the stock had actually climbed to 18.  Stopped by again and they indeed had all 18, but still at $200.  Then over next 3 weeks the stock slowly dropped all the way down to zero, but never went below $200.  I think they were just sending them to other stores.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:02:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ranger2131:

There were 2 (allegedly) here in N Texas for $50 at one store.  I drove there, they couldn't find them, said they didn't really have them.  Manager told me to watch as they were supposed to get 2 more in 2 weeks, though she didn't know why they'd be receiving anymore since they were clearanced so low.  Actually gave me an expected day and said I might score one like that.  I checked twice a day.  After 5 days the stock went from 2 to 1.  Interesting since they 'didn't have them' right?  I drove back to check, nada.  Agreed they must have really had them for stock to drop by one because that meant one sold, but couldn't find last one and "probably didn't have it, for real this time".  Two days later the stock went to 0.  Well that sucks.

So it's been one week now.  Remember they're allegedly supposed to get 2 more after 2 weeks from initial day.  On early morning of day 11 (like 4:30 am), the stock suddenly shows 2 again.  Happened overnight because I checked it night before around 10:30 and showed nothing.  Sweet they got the two she said were coming.  This is not a 24 hr store, opens at 6 am.  I get there at 6:25.  Can't find them.  Well can you check the loading/unloading area they may just not be moved out yet because you literally just received them.  Employee grudgingly goes in back and is only gone for like 30 seconds (seriously doubt they looked for anything, maybe asked someone else at the most).  Nothing.  Employee and an asst manager type say "sorry I guess they sold this morning".  You sold two large grills this morning in the first 20 minutes you were open with the store basically empty, and no one noticed or remembered that?  "yep guess so, sorry".  Ok then why does it still show two "on hand" on your handheld?  "Well it sometimes slow to update".  What a load.  Their handhelds are blazing fast.  Even Brickseek usually shows within the hour, if not within 15 minutes as happens quite often.

I checked later that day, still showed 2 in stock at 8pm on my way home so I stopped by.  Couldn't find them, but their handhelds showed both.  Brickseek still showed 2 in stock thru the next day, when they finally disappeared at about 6:30pm.  Just for curiosity I stopped by at 8pm again and had them scan barcode.  Handhelds showed zero on hand.  Slow to update, huh?  I did end up getting a $35 miter saw there, so not a total waste.
View Quote
bastards
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:09:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ranger2131:

There were 2 (allegedly) here in N Texas for $50 at one store.  I drove there, they couldn't find them, said they didn't really have them.  Manager told me to watch as they were supposed to get 2 more in 2 weeks, though she didn't know why they'd be receiving anymore since they were clearanced so low.  Actually gave me an expected day and said I might score one like that.  I checked twice a day.  After 5 days the stock went from 2 to 1.  Interesting since they 'didn't have them' right?  I drove back to check, nada.  Agreed they must have really had them for stock to drop by one because that meant one sold, but couldn't find last one and "probably didn't have it, for real this time".  Two days later the stock went to 0.  Well that sucks.

So it's been one week now.  Remember they're allegedly supposed to get 2 more after 2 weeks from initial day.  On early morning of day 11 (like 4:30 am), the stock suddenly shows 2 again.  Happened overnight because I checked it night before around 10:30 and showed nothing.  Sweet they got the two she said were coming.  This is not a 24 hr store, opens at 6 am.  I get there at 6:25.  Can't find them.  Well can you check the loading/unloading area they may just not be moved out yet because you literally just received them.  Employee grudgingly goes in back and is only gone for like 30 seconds (seriously doubt they looked for anything, maybe asked someone else at the most).  Nothing.  Employee and an asst manager type say "sorry I guess they sold this morning".  You sold two large grills this morning in the first 20 minutes you were open with the store basically empty, and no one noticed or remembered that?  "yep guess so, sorry".  Ok then why does it still show two "on hand" on your handheld?  "Well it sometimes slow to update".  What a load.  Their handhelds are blazing fast.  Even Brickseek usually shows within the hour, if not within 15 minutes as happens quite often.

I checked later that day, still showed 2 in stock at 8pm on my way home so I stopped by.  Couldn't find them, but their handhelds showed both.  Brickseek still showed 2 in stock thru the next day, when they finally disappeared at about 6:30pm.  Just for curiosity I stopped by at 8pm again and had them scan barcode.  Handhelds showed zero on hand.  Slow to update, huh?  I did end up getting a $35 miter saw there, so not a total waste.
View Quote
Basically had the exact same thing happen to me with the buck reaper knives. I had gone in and bought the last one they had at this particular store. Then a few days later more show in stock. Basically got the same run around you did and then magically, They were gone again!
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By officerX:
What browser are y'all using?  I haven't had any issues so far using Chrome.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By chipdog4:
Anyone else having the brickseek page showing super wide?  I have to scroll way to the right to see the price or enter a zip code
Originally Posted By chodenut:
I had to narrow the browser to get that floating window off the zip code box....

annoying as hell
Originally Posted By Taxmantoo:

Started happening to me this week on about 3/4 of the brickseek links. Instead of one screen wide, the page is 3-4 screens wide.
Firefox
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 3:55:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ztx:
For folks in Indiana, here's a helluva deal on a 36" blackstone griddle. Never seen them this cheap before.

https://i.imgur.com/oPqR65S.png
View Quote
I bought 2 of these back in January for right at $63 ...plus tax...so whatever that was/is.

Was a good day !
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Struck out on 10 boxes of 222 Remington showing at a store in Atlanta. Guy actually did go in the back and look, but came out and said “no 222 on hand”. That was 35 minutes wasted driving in nightmare traffic....
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Monster 37" lighted soundbar
$40 (possibly lower) normally $77

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=837661431
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Does anyone have a SKU for the Turkish 9mm ammo?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:34:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By JakeThePimp:

Welcome, you have to be drunk to find this site. Everyone here was drunk when they discovered arfcom.
View Quote
Which also explains the majority of the screen-names on here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 5:37:47 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
View Quote
if it's the zqi ammo can filled with battle packs, it's this one
zqi crapton of 9mm in an ammo can.  cant remember how many rounds exactly and too lazy to look.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:03:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: chris015] [#12]
Originally Posted By Bosqueboy:
Chris,
You should be able to show us your avatar now.
View Quote
Whoa whoa wait....i thought you had to be a...wait it says im a bronze member....did you buy my..WAIT....WHAA?

*Hugs*

Just discovered the BOTD HOLY MOLEY JESUS.

Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for the Hugs!!!
Just remember to sometime in the future when the felling is right and the mood hits ya "pay it forward".

Welcome To ARFCOM
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Thanks for the Hugs!!!
Just remember to sometime in the future when the felling is right and the mood hits ya "pay it forward".

Welcome To ARFCOM
View Quote
thanks my friend. I appreciate it greatly..
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:01:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Welcome Chris, you won't find a better group of delinquents to hang out with anywhere. Some of the most generous people I've ever met live here. So welcome to the club.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:02:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Welcome Chris.  Once you get into this thread, your wife will leave you.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:42:48 PM EDT
[#17]
OK, this recent exchange with new member Chris elightened me. I have been on AR15.com for a long time. I did not frequent for last 5 years or so. I did not realize there was a pay memberhip and all the changes to the site. Can someone please give me a rundown of what you get with membership and what the reason for the membership is?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:46:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By RMK-Man:
OK, this recent exchange with new member Chris elightened me. I have been on AR15.com for a long time. I did not frequent for last 5 years or so. I did not realize there was a pay memberhip and all the changes to the site. Can someone please give me a rundown of what you get with membership and what the reason for the membership is?
View Quote
It is all here.
https://store.ar15.com/cat.html?cat=22
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
The biggest thing that membership brings to me is the "Subscribe" button, it helps keep track of threads you are interested in and want to follow and with one click takes you to the last post you read. The other is the "Team Only" section where right now the black Friday thread is worth keeping an eye on.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 8:57:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Cant believe I did it, but I found a nice matched pair of savage axis xp’s In 3006 this evening!  Now to send in that rebate!!!  Another surprised sporting goods guy surprised by the clearance price!!!

And, my addition to the thread, Muddy deer box blinds are creeping down from $998 to $798

Pic of sky...Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:20:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:
Cant believe I did it, but I found a nice matched pair of savage axis xp’s In 3006 this evening!  Now to send in that rebate!!!  Another surprised sporting goods guy surprised by the clearance price!!!

And, my addition to the thread, Muddy deer box blinds are creeping down from $998 to $798

Pic of sky...https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/187526/FFBB4F0B-9451-495F-B529-A3661744C34E_jpeg-746693.JPG
View Quote
Weird looking sky.  Looks more like a sku to me but what do I know.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:24:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CuseNH] [#22]
Houston we have a problem.

I have 30 skus I have been checking for firearms daily for a few months now.  The new brickseek, now shows every sku I look for as "None in your area".  This can't be right, I just checked these last night so there is no way they have all disappeared overnight.  Anyone else having this problem?

ETA: Now getting errors on Dexter also for all my saved skus, what the hell is going on?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:25:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By CuseNH:

I have 30 skus I have been checking for firearms daily for a few months now.  The new brickseek, now shows every sku I look for as "None in your area".  This can't be right, I just checked these last night so there is no way they have all disappeared overnight.  Anyone else having this problem?
View Quote
Are you logged into your account?
Try them in Dexter.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Are you logged into your account?
Try them in Dexter.
View Quote
Having same problem in Dexter.  Been watching these Weber grills to come down more and now getting "Error Occured".  Is Walmart's inventory maybe locked right now because of Black Friday?

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?upc_product=077924058691&zip=03053
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:07:04 PM EDT
[#25]
The biggest thing that membership brings to me is the "Subscribe" button, it helps keep track of threads you are interested in and want to follow and with one click takes you to the last post you read. The other is the "Team Only" section where right now the black Friday thread is worth keeping an eye on.
View All Quotes
Are the Green button (last post read), Red button (jump to your last post) and Black button (jump to last post) available for non-members?  Subscribe and these are my most used.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:08:17 PM EDT
[#26]
anybody seen any more $99 laptops, so far none of my walmart’s don’t have any
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:43:57 PM EDT
[#27]

View Quote
Where exactly is this "Team Only" section?
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:49:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Kingstrider:

View Quote
On the menu above, under "Discussion Forums". Click general to bring up the list. A section on that list is for team members only.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:50:57 PM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Team-AR15-Com/75/
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 10:56:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Looking for a deal on a Weber Spirit grill.
Link Posted: 11/21/2018 11:09:20 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote
Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:16:04 AM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:

Pic of sky...https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/187526/FFBB4F0B-9451-495F-B529-A3661744C34E_jpeg-746693.JPG
Sky. Sku. Fat thumb screw!!!
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 12:55:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By noFoTeeneR:
Looking for a deal on a Weber Spirit grill.
View Quote
Weber Spirit II E-210 regular $399 clearance $175
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 1:14:03 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
Where are you seeing it for $175? That link just says "an error occurred" and brickseek has it for $299 in all the local Walmart.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 1:15:04 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

Where are you seeing it for $175? That link just says "an error occurred" and brickseek has it for $299 in all the local Walmart.
View Quote
I had one store show $175 too.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 4:06:20 AM EDT
[#37]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By drfroglegs:

I have one that shows $100. Are these good grills?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 7:56:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: olson04] [#38]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
View Quote
149295416 for 50 round boxes of ZQI 9mm
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:22:36 AM EDT
[#39]

ETA: Now getting errors on Dexter also for all my saved skus, what the hell is going on?
View Quote
If another Arfcommer in your area just learned to use Brickseek, that would explain things.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 8:26:02 AM EDT
[#40]
I grabbed a $139 Mossberg 535 for my son for Christmas.  Seems decent, but fairly inexpensively built.

The same store has a $139 synthetic 870 that I may have to go back and grab. I really don't need any more sporting shotguns, but the price is still attractive...
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:23:56 AM EDT
[#41]

View Quote
I just checked mine in Dexter.  They work but it looks like Dexter cut down its search radius..
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:36:18 AM EDT
[#42]
several broken relationships have been mentioned
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:14:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496] [#43]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
I just checked mine in Dexter.  They work but it looks like Dexter cut down its search radius..
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:

Dexter's search area is not working properly. I searched one item with my zip code and got nothing. Then I tried with 03041 (Keene, 40 minutes Northwest) and got a hit in Lunenburg, MA which is 20 minutes South. You almost need to drive by my place to get from Keene to Lunenburg. Tried a few times with the same result.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 11:28:15 AM EDT
[#44]
Firefox
View All Quotes
Anyone else having the brickseek page showing super wide?  I have to scroll way to the right to see the price or enter a zip code
Originally Posted By chodenut:
I had to narrow the browser to get that floating window off the zip code box....

annoying as hell
Originally Posted By Taxmantoo:

Started happening to me this week on about 3/4 of the brickseek links. Instead of one screen wide, the page is 3-4 screens wide.
Firefox
Waterfox
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 1:35:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazyIvan6115] [#45]
Walmart Supercenter #260
1200 N Highway 77
Waxahachie TX 75165
Google Maps
Apple Maps
11/22/18 - 7:25am
In Stock
Quantity: 654
$6.00

This is for the ZQI 9mm, look at the quantity. Group buy?  

No, I did not change the number, that is how it came up on Brickseek,
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 5:17:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By DaveyDug:
I grabbed a $139 Mossberg 535 for my son for Christmas.  Seems decent, but fairly inexpensively built.

The same store has a $139 synthetic 870 that I may have to go back and grab. I really don't need any more sporting shotguns, but the price is still attractive...
View Quote
That's a good deal on both of those, even to just use as a base to build off of.......might have to drive out to Walmart to check it out.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 6:32:58 PM EDT
[#47]
Just discovered the BOTD HOLY MOLEY JESUS

Welcome to the club...
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 9:51:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By NCUrk:
Just discovered the BOTD HOLY MOLEY JESUS

Welcome to the club...
View Quote
Assume BOTD is in Team right?
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:27:55 PM EDT
[#49]

Assume BOTD is in Team right?
View Quote
Yes, yes it is.  And worth the price of admission.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:40:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By tacomabob:

Yes, yes it is.  And worth the price of admission.
View Quote
Probably something i don't really need anyway.
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top