[#1]
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 9:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By officerX:
Multiple stores near me with 20+

iRobot Roomba® 670 Wi-Fi® Connected Robot Vacuum, was $244, now $199
View Quote
Yeah I saw that.  A couple deals local in the area on several of those.  Worst case is $199 model with multiple in stock.  Thanks.  That’ll at least save me $50 at the worst.  Gonna try and look for some of the cheaper ones.  I’m in Richmond.  We overlap each other quite a bit in searches
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 10:03:42 PM EDT
[#3]
It looks like they've changed the dates and added another month or so.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 11:01:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I hope so I picked up 2  more of the .308 axis and checked Savage arms website before  I purchased but I never rechecked rebate form.... It's going to suck if I don't get those two rebates
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:56:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Crappieitis:
I hope so I picked up 2  more of the .308 axis and checked Savage arms website before  I purchased but I never rechecked rebate form.... It's going to suck if I don't get those two rebates
View Quote
I see it shows on the rebate itself now 1/31.  So you should be good to go!  My father didn't get his out in time because the computer was down at the store so he gets to get a rebate for it now.  He was super pissed but he is def happier now.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By jon72chevy:
I see it shows on the rebate itself now 1/31.  So you should be good to go!  My father didn't get his out in time because the computer was down at the store so he gets to get a rebate for it now.  He was super pissed but he is def happier now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jon72chevy:
Originally Posted By Crappieitis:
good news, good news!  i should be able to use my three rebates to pick up another three rifles to get another three rebates!  $417 for 3 rifles with another $180 back should make these last 3 cost a whopping total of $237.  makes them approximately $79 each.  now the only two decisions left to make are .308 or 30-06?  and my work address, or my brother in laws???  decisions decisions.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 10:44:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

good news, good news!  i should be able to use my three rebates to pick up another three rifles to get another three rebates!  $417 for 3 rifles with another $180 back should make these last 3 cost a whopping total of $237.  makes them approximately $79 each.  now the only two decisions left to make are .308 or 30-06?  and my work address, or my brother in laws???  decisions decisions.
View Quote
How are you figuring that? 199 is the cheapest I've seen
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:17:45 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:

View Quote
some were 140.  VERY rare to see that at this point.  I think they were the scopeless models.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Individualist:
Picked up one of these Night Owl systems for my Dad's Christmas this year. Was $318 now on clearance at $89. Those in the KC area, don't bother with the Bonner store, they just sold their last one.

https://brickseek.com/p/night-owl-s-8-channel-smart/4170334
View Quote
I tried 2 Walmarts in town here.

One had 2 I'm stock.  Either I dont get how to use this app ( is it just supposed to ring u at 89.00?)  Or he was a mouth breather.  When he did check the sku# it came up as 170.00 on one, and 89.00 on the other.

I'm not a haggle so I just said it
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:

View Quote
$199 x 3 = $597
use $180 in gift cards from the rebate to pay for them, so $417 out of pocket, with another $180 coming from the three new ones. so, $417-180=$237.  $237/3=79 each
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:32:21 AM EDT
[#11]
This thread is costing me too much money!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DL1911:

Called and confirmed that the rebate has been extended!

Now what are the chances the guns will drop again before 1/31?
Same here!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 11:54:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By FiremanBrad:
Same here!!!
View All Quotes

Same here!!!
yeah, but think of all the money you saved by spending so much!  bahahahahhahaahhahaah.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 12:02:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Individualist] [#13]
Originally Posted By Squirreless:

One had 2 I'm stock.  Either I dont get how to use this app ( is it just supposed to ring u at 89.00?)  Or he was a mouth breather.  When he did check the sku# it came up as 170.00 on one, and 89.00 on the other.

View All Quotes
Picked up one of these Night Owl systems for my Dad's Christmas this year. Was $318 now on clearance at $89. Those in the KC area, don't bother with the Bonner store, they just sold their last one.

Brickseek is not an app, it's a website. It tells you what the price for an item is at a given store as well as a possible number of that item in stock. If the store that you were at had two of exactly the same item, they would have likely sold both for the lower price. Be mindful that this security system is very similar to the next generation model that is also in stock but not on clearance. That model is the Night Owl 8 Channel 3MP.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 4:24:07 PM EDT
[#14]
heads up deal seekers, Academy Sports is clearancing out some Magpul stuff. i saw Armors wrench, AR armorers block, 7.62 mags and a few others on clearance.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 4:33:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Iowaredneck] [#15]

View All Quotes

Scan with the Walmart ap on your phone if there is any question on price

These are probably listed already but was picking up some of the 2 man for a buddy and they had a bunch of the singles for $40

Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:09:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By evnash:
heads up deal seekers, Academy Sports is clearancing out some Magpul stuff. i saw Armors wrench, AR armorers block, 7.62 mags and a few others on clearance.
View Quote
Link to mags?  I see normal price on gen2 and $1 off (price shown on cart) for gen3
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#17]
yeah, but think of all the money you saved by spending so much!  bahahahahhahaahhahaah.
View All Quotes

Same here!!!
If only my “banker” thought the same way!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 5:33:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Found some of these Winchester XB1200 12GA 2-3/4 Buckshot for $1 per box while grabbing this set (6) of 112qt Homz containers for $11.98.

Had to show the cashier the Walmart app stating it as a set however.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 12:32:44 PM EDT
[#19]
The Promark GPS Shadow Drone Dropped fro $139 to $45
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=586858833
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 4:32:09 PM EDT
[#20]
I was looking for one of the Weber spirit 310 grills. It showed 4 at a store an hour away for $349. I called the store and they told me they didn't have them. I then called 1800 walmart and they told me there are none of the grill I was looking for in the whole state of NH. Brickseek shows at least 12 scattered around the state but 1800 walmart says there is none of them.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 5:42:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Thank You.  Local Walmart is one less on drone.   The sales associated tried the OOS excuses.  I pushed back.  He found one.

I've always wanted to buy a drone and not have to worry about the cost of crashing.  Crashing is why I never bought R/C planes as a kid.

Attachment Attached File

Originally Posted By jcable2:
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By inmyshadow:
Thank You.  Local Walmart is one less on drone.   The sales associated tried the OOS excuses.  I pushed back.  He found one.

I've always wanted to buy a drone and not have to worry about the cost of crashing.  Crashing is why I never bought R/C planes as a kid.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/89362/20181215_163559_jpg-773300.JPG

View All Quotes

There's a few by me but the reviews are terrible on that thing
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 7:16:58 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By mpatch:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mpatch:

Flew today and it is actually really nice. One button take off and hover and one button land. Has a button that returns it to take off spot. Also if the battery gets to low or looses connection to remote it returns to take off spot and lands. Really nice for the price, and easy to fly.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:46:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Anyone know some trick to the prepaid smartphones? I keep having them show up on BS at one price then in the store they ring up full price.

Even the inventory numbers are correct, just the wrong price in the store. First time I have experienced this with brickseek.
Link Posted: 12/15/2018 10:55:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SilverBearX:
Anyone know some trick to the prepaid smartphones? I keep having them show up on BS at one price then in the store they ring up full price.

Even the inventory numbers are correct, just the wrong price in the store. First time I have experienced this with brickseek.
View Quote
Cross-referenced upc most likely. Multiple upc is listed together in the system but not all upc gets marked down. Happens a lot in electronics.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 4:19:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By evnash:
View Quote
I can confirm this. This morning I was at academy and this particular store they had Magpul MLOK MVG's on sale for 50% off its original price of $21.99. But the one I went to was sold out so I went to another academy on the other side of town and they had them in stock but they haven't been marked down yet. I guess I will be going to that academy everyday and wait for the mark down....(Short story) So as I was in this academy I noticed the guy behind the gun counter browsing through new clearance stickers that haven't been put on the floor yet so I hope he doesn't be an a**hole and wait until things slow down so he can put them on the floor then buy them all .

Magpul MLOK MVG
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:49:07 PM EDT
[#28]
My Axis rebates were accepted this morning. I don't even own the rifles anymore
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 2:10:55 AM EDT
[#29]
Thanks for the ProMark Shadow Drone Deal...I had to ask them to go in back but I got one
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 2:15:48 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
My Axis rebates were accepted this morning. I don't even own the rifles anymore
View Quote
Which ones did you have/sell and for how much, if you don't mind me asking.  I've debated selling mine, is why I'm asking.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:45:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Which ones did you have/sell and for how much, if you don't mind me asking.  I've debated selling mine, is why I'm asking.
View Quote
I'm not who you quoted but I have sold two of them.  One 30.06 for $300, and a 308 for $250.

But it was right before gun season also.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By mclark202:

I'm not who you quoted but I have sold two of them.  One 30.06 for $300, and a 308 for $250.

View Quote
Cabela's has them for $349, they ran them on sale for Black Friday at $299.

I would think $299 would be a price I would ask.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:24:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Bosqueboy:

View All Quotes

Bet they’d sell like hot cakes at $300!!!
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:42:27 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes

ask $325 and take $600 for the pair.  that works well for moving them quickly.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 3:50:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mk4dubbin] [#35]

View Quote
@officerx, I had 1 each .308 and 30-06 axis XP, non accutrigger, with bushnell scope. I was able to get 215 for one and 200 for the other. They were not hot sellers. I had them listed for weeks. I assume a lot of this has to do with where I live.

Eta. I planned to hold on to them but things changed here with the midterms
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#36]
I think most people are aware of the clearance guns too.  They know you got a deal on it, and they don't want to pay close to retail.  I know my local board was flooded with them when they dropped to $199 and $349.

One guy on my local boards has a deluxe sporter that he has been all over the place on.  He added a $150 scope to it, and has had it advertised from $800-$1150, depending on what week it is.  Guy is nuckin' futs.  Some weeks it is more, some less, but it makes me giggle to see it posted over and over and over and over and over and over again.  He might sell it at $450-500, but he'll never sell it at the rate he's going.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:41:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
I think most people are aware of the clearance guns too.  They know you got a deal on it, and they don't want to pay close to retail.  I know my local board was flooded with them when they dropped to $199 and $349.

One guy on my local boards has a deluxe sporter that he has been all over the place on.  He added a $150 scope to it, and has had it advertised from $800-$1150, depending on what week it is.  Guy is nuckin' futs.  Some weeks it is more, some less, but it makes me giggle to see it posted over and over and over and over and over and over again.  He might sell it at $450-500, but he'll never sell it at the rate he's going.
View Quote
lol that's funny.  And you're talking about a weatherby which ought to be easier to unload (though obviously not at crazy stupid prices)

Even without these crazy clearance deals those savage xp packages can be found on sale regularly for $269-289.  Then factor in a rebate which savage seems to offer on them at least twice a year and you're talking a gun/scope combo that's pretty easy to find brand new for $200-230.  Even the axis ii with accutrigger has good deals and can be had around $230-250 after rebate.  Much harder to find big sales/rebates like that on a weatherby (or the leupold/nikon optics).

Don't get me wrong it's a good deal.  I've contemplated getting one but haven't convinced myself to pull the trigger at $199.  I'm sure I could get my money back if needed but I don't view it as a get rich quick deal as far as reselling, at least not around here.
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:52:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ranger2131:

lol that's funny.  And you're talking about a weatherby which ought to be easier to unload (though obviously not at crazy stupid prices)

Even without these crazy clearance deals those savage xp packages can be found on sale regularly for $269-289.  Then factor in a rebate which savage seems to offer on them at least twice a year and you're talking a gun/scope combo that's pretty easy to find brand new for $200-230.  Even the axis ii with accutrigger has good deals and can be had around $230-250 after rebate.  Much harder to find big sales/rebates like that on a weatherby (or the leupold/nikon optics).

Don't get me wrong it's a good deal.  I've contemplated getting one but haven't convinced myself to pull the trigger at $199.  I'm sure I could get my money back if needed but I don't view it as a get rich quick deal as far as reselling, at least not around here.
View Quote
You do realize that the Savage rifles are $139 after rebate?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:45:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#39]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ranger2131:

$230 to $250 after rebate compared to $139.  i can see why you'd be hesitant to pick them up  i hate saving $100
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:49:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cankles4Prison] [#40]
Bows are hitting clearance around here again.  Here's the better ones, only ones i'd bother hunting with:

Bear Archery Salute Ready to Hunt Compound Bow

Spalding Bear Pledge Camo <<< i have this one.  nice bow.

Spalding Bear Archery Pledge Bow Black Rth (from last year, few left out there)
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:40:21 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:43:59 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:45:40 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 1:50:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
Bows are hitting clearance around here again.  Here's the better ones, only ones i'd bother hunting with:

Spalding Bear Pledge Camo <<< i have this one.  nice bow.

Spalding Bear Archery Pledge Bow Black Rth (from last year, few left out there)
View Quote

Bear Archery Pledge Compound Bow - Ready to Hunt with Trophy Ridge Tools

Bear Pledge RTH - Wm - Black - RH - 40-70
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 3:34:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By othattw:
Please let everyone know what you hear.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/walmart/

Executive Contacts

Additional contact info for Walmart Executive Office: [email protected]

Walmart Executive Escalations:[email protected]

Primary Contact
Mark Ibbotson
Executive Vice President of Central Operations, Walmart U.S.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Judith McKenna
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Walmart U.S
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Greg Foran
President and Chief Executive Officer of Walmart U.S.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Doug McMillon
President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By othattw:
Originally Posted By daChickenman:

Believe me, I am trying.  Walmart corporate...there is no such number...that I can find...only the 1800walmart number.  Spent 45 minutes on hold for little good.  I have sent 5 emails through their system.  Responses say they will forward to the local walmart and will get a response in 3 days.  So far, no one can do shit about this.  There is suppose to be some "letter t the president" thing that a couple of associates have mentioned that might get action but cannot locate anything via website or searches.
Please let everyone know what you hear.

https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/walmart/

Executive Contacts

Additional contact info for Walmart Executive Office: [email protected]

Walmart Executive Escalations:[email protected]

Primary Contact
Mark Ibbotson
Executive Vice President of Central Operations, Walmart U.S.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Secondary Contact
Judith McKenna
Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Walmart U.S
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Greg Foran
President and Chief Executive Officer of Walmart U.S.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]

Chief Executive
Doug McMillon
President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
702 SW 8th St
Bentonville, AR 72716
[email protected]
Got a reply from the Walmart Executive Escalations group..."you answered “Yes” to Lines 11(c) (felony conviction), 11(d) (fugitive from justice) and 11(f) (mental defective adjudication) of the Form 4473."  This is just such crap.  I did not answer yes to those.  The truth is and the facts are, the answers are "no" to those.  So, lifetime ban from buying guns at Walmart because they say i answered the questions wrong.  No avenue for debate or correction.  No remedy.  Just tough turds.  I invited them to run me through FBI/ATF databases or wherever else to confirm the truth.  Just hoping/praying for someone with reasonable thinking to review it and provide some method for remedy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 5:00:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Got a reply from the Walmart Executive Escalations group..."you answered “Yes” to Lines 11(c) (felony conviction), 11(d) (fugitive from justice) and 11(f) (mental defective adjudication) of the Form 4473."  This is just such crap.  I did not answer yes to those.  The truth is and the facts are, the answers are "no" to those.  So, lifetime ban from buying guns at Walmart because they say i answered the questions wrong.  No avenue for debate or correction.  No remedy.  Just tough turds.  I invited them to run me through FBI/ATF databases or wherever else to confirm the truth.  Just hoping/praying for someone with reasonable thinking to review it and provide some method for remedy.
View Quote
Old grey screen program or the new white screen program?
Anyone know if an employee can modify your responses after you submit with your signature?
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 7:09:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Anyone know if an employee can modify your responses after you submit with your signature?
View All Quotes

New program.  As far as changing answers, I think he barely finished hitting enter to log back in and it denied me...like right after turning the computer around.  Seriously bummed though.  Hopefully they will come up with a remedy.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 7:44:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Not sure if I've seen this posted before or not.

Marlin 70460 1895 Lever .45-70 Government 22" 4+1, American Black Walnut Stock, Blued, as low as $139
View Quote
@officerX  Memories!

This was one of the original clearance rifles from back in 2016 that spawned this thread.. they were dropped to $299 and then there was a $50 marlin MIR, so you got it for $250.  They went pretty quick.  I wouldnt doubt there is one or two floating around still due to inventory errors, but youd have to be real lucky!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:17:26 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote
No, they cannot!
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top