BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 8:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By freeride21a:

@officerX  Memories!

This was one of the original clearance rifles from back in 2016 that spawned this thread.. they were dropped to $299 and then there was a $50 marlin MIR, so you got it for $250.  They went pretty quick.  I wouldnt doubt there is one or two floating around still due to inventory errors, but youd have to be real lucky!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21179/28634728873_54e217d02f_h_jpg-776982.JPG
View Quote
Well!  None in my area.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By officerX:

Well!  None in my area.
View Quote
None listed in the country for that price(that I could find)
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:09:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I am looking for a gaming laptop but I don't need the ultimate in performance.  What do you guys think of this one?

Laptop
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:13:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By FiremanFrank:

I am looking for a gaming laptop but I don't need the ultimate in performance.  What do you guys think of this one?

Laptop
View Quote
Pretty good but needs a SSD.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:36:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ranger2131] [#5]
Originally Posted By Bosqueboy:

You do realize that the Savage rifles are $139 after rebate?
View Quote
Actually it would be $155 after tax minus the rebate in my locale, but that's not even my point.  I think it's a very good deal IF you need the rifle. Plenty of room to get your money back and then some if you end up not liking it.

But I've seen multiple people talking about buying multiples of them and reselling them like they're gonna make a ton of cash, and I just don't see it.  Nevermind that it's illegal to buy with the intent to sell for profit without having an FFL. I know people skirt that all the time- that's their business.  I just don't see it being all that great a deal for doing so anyway... that was my point.

If I buy one for $156 what am I gonna sell it for?  $200? maybe? after listing it for weeks?  I have to drive all over to multiple walmarts hunting one down, stand in line for 2.5 hrs while 5 different 'associate managers' figure out how to sell it to me all so I can make maybe $40?  I'm sure they may sell better in some places, but they don't seem to here.  Personally I would never pay someone $200 for one "as new in box" when I can get a brand new one from the store myself for the same price.  Academy had them for $269 last week, minus rebate = $209.  They went back up to a whopping $279 this week.  That's not an uncommon deal for these and neither is a rebate.  See sales on them from online gun shops all the time.  That's all I was pointing out.  It's a very good deal if you were looking to buy a savage axis anyway.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:47:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:

$230 to $250 after rebate compared to $139.  i can see why you'd be hesitant to pick them up  i hate saving $100
View Quote
that was for the axis ii which has accutrigger.  I know some people managed to score those for $199 as well but that was rare, by and large most people getting in on this deal are getting the regular non accutrigger axis for $199.  That's a big difference, especially if you want to resell it.  I could have gotten the axis locally last week for $269, minus the rebate that's $209. Getting it for $139 vs $209 is a very good deal as I've said all along. But that's $70 off, not $100  And my entire point was about reselling it for profit, not for people who actually have been shopping for one.

I wasn't planning on buying a savage this month, so I wouldn't be 'saving' anything.  I'd be 'spending' $139 (actually $155 with tax)
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 1:56:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By freeride21a:

@officerX  Memories!

This was one of the original clearance rifles from back in 2016 that spawned this thread.. they were dropped to $299 and then there was a $50 marlin MIR, so you got it for $250.  They went pretty quick.  I wouldnt doubt there is one or two floating around still due to inventory errors, but youd have to be real lucky!

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/21179/28634728873_54e217d02f_h_jpg-776982.JPG
View Quote
I remember trying to get one for $139 but the two near me were gone by the time I looked.  And yes it was posted earlier in this thread more than once.   It seems like at the time someone said the last one in country was in a store in LA but people who went looking for it found it was an inventory error or damaged gun or something like that.  Just a ghost in the machine by then.  I guess they finally closed it out of the system.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:32:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#8]
seeing these

federal dove 12ga shells #7.5 shot

all over the place for $2.50/box

also might want to look at these.

federal dove 12ga shells #8 shot

seen them for $3.50/box
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:51:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Here's a weird scenario. Brickseek says that a local store has two of the vent mounted chargers. I talked to a nice manager there and he showed me that his handheld does indeed show two, BUT he's never seen them before. Ok shrug.

Even walmart's app says the store has it for the brickseek discounted price, but when I go to order it to pick up it says it will ship to store in a few days and it's full price. If I order it online and pick it up in store will I get the discounted price from brickseek or the full price from the webpage?

Might just try, worst case I just return it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 3:56:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#10]
Originally Posted By UltimaSE:

Here's a weird scenario. Brickseek says that a local store has two of the vent mounted chargers. I talked to a nice manager there and he showed me that his handheld does indeed show two, BUT he's never seen them before. Ok shrug.

Even walmart's app says the store has it for the brickseek discounted price, but when I go to order it to pick up it says it will ship to store in a few days and it's full price. If I order it online and pick it up in store will I get the discounted price from brickseek or the full price from the webpage?

Might just try, worst case I just return it.
View Quote
what is the sku.  not sure what item you're talking about.

if it was truly a handheld and not their personal cell with the walmart app on it.  The handheld should give them a location if it shows in stock.  it might show a bin number if it is binned in the back.  if it is final clearanced then it will show n/a in the location and they will have to search.   i've had dozens of employees tell me the app is the same as the handhelds until we compared them. brickseek shows more info than their own app.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By daChickenman:

Got a reply from the Walmart Executive Escalations group..."you answered “Yes” to Lines 11(c) (felony conviction), 11(d) (fugitive from justice) and 11(f) (mental defective adjudication) of the Form 4473."  This is just such crap.  I did not answer yes to those.  The truth is and the facts are, the answers are "no" to those.  So, lifetime ban from buying guns at Walmart because they say i answered the questions wrong.  No avenue for debate or correction.  No remedy.  Just tough turds.  I invited them to run me through FBI/ATF databases or wherever else to confirm the truth.  Just hoping/praying for someone with reasonable thinking to review it and provide some method for remedy.
View Quote
Man that's crazy. Hope it works out.  This is the kind of thing I think of when anti gun folks talk about adding new 'common sense' measures- that it could cause a similar situation only where every ffl everywhere is tied into it and could take months or years to sort out.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:46:37 PM EDT
[#12]

if it was truly a handheld and not their personal cell with the walmart app on it.  The handheld should give them a location if it shows in stock.  it might show a bin number if it is binned in the back.  if it is final clearanced then it will show n/a in the location and they will have to search.   i've had dozens of employees tell me the app is the same as the handhelds until we compared them. brickseek shows more info than their own app.
View Quote
It was a handheld, no bin number, no location.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 6:09:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cwilltx] [#13]
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
View Quote
Is this load in 20 gauge?
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:00:42 PM EDT
[#14]
After much discussion with Walmart employees, I  found one who was willing to research the missing Promark P70 Shadow Drone on clearance for  $45. Website showed 3, customers service showed "low stock". The young girl actually searched the upc inventory "which will show if it is in the building ". Her search showed four. She said "let me go look in the back". After about 15 minutes I walked out with two of the four! Now my son and I can have drone fights!
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:32:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Individualist] [#15]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

That happens to me all the time no matter what the product is. If the employee that you're dealing with is friendly, they will search for it and even enlist  help from other employees and or managers. Some stores inventory is better controlled than others, obviously. I tend to be a repeat deal seeker at those stores with good control over inventory since my chances for a good score are much better. My favorite store hasn't had a sporting goods manager for several months now. This has resulted in the ammo counter not being restocked very often, if at all. The result is that it's all in the back just waiting for me to specifically ask them to "check in the back please." I've yet to be dissapointed when they return with their arms full of my discounted ammo.

eta.. score from last Sunday which is about 1/3 of what I've hauled out of just that one store. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 7:59:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DL1911] [#16]
Originally Posted By Individualist:
That happens to me all the time no matter what the product is. If the employee that you're dealing with is friendly, they will search for it and even enlist  help from other employees and or managers. Some stores inventory is better controlled than others, obviously. I tend to be a repeat deal seeker at those stores with good control over inventory since my chances for a good score are much better. My favorite store hasn't had a sporting goods manager for several months now. This has resulted in the ammo counter not being restocked very often, if at all. The result is that it's all in the back just waiting for me to specifically ask them to "check in the back please." I've yet to be dissapointed when they return with their arms full of my discounted ammo.

eta.. score from last Sunday which is about 1/3 of what I've hauled out of just that one store. https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/380197/KIMG0362_JPG-778086.JPG
View Quote
Nice haul.
Don’t forget to submit the rebates on the Ballistic Tip, the Fusion & slugs.

@Individualist
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cwilltx:
View All Quotes
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
A SKU search only shows 12ga.

@Cwilltx
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:17:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ranger2131:

Actually it would be $155 after tax minus the rebate in my locale, but that's not even my point.  I think it's a very good deal IF you need the rifle. Plenty of room to get your money back and then some if you end up not liking it.

But I've seen multiple people talking about buying multiples of them and reselling them like they're gonna make a ton of cash, and I just don't see it.  Nevermind that it's illegal to buy with the intent to sell for profit without having an FFL. I know people skirt that all the time- that's their business.  I just don't see it being all that great a deal for doing so anyway... that was my point.

If I buy one for $156 what am I gonna sell it for?  $200? maybe? after listing it for weeks?  I have to drive all over to multiple walmarts hunting one down, stand in line for 2.5 hrs while 5 different 'associate managers' figure out how to sell it to me all so I can make maybe $40?  I'm sure they may sell better in some places, but they don't seem to here.  Personally I would never pay someone $200 for one "as new in box" when I can get a brand new one from the store myself for the same price.  Academy had them for $269 last week, minus rebate = $209.  They went back up to a whopping $279 this week.  That's not an uncommon deal for these and neither is a rebate.  See sales on them from online gun shops all the time.  That's all I was pointing out.  It's a very good deal if you were looking to buy a savage axis anyway.
View Quote
Did the Academy ones have the Weaver Kaspa scopes mounted on them, because the price on that set is normally closer to $400. They are cheap guns, and most gun guys would not really want them, but there are a bunch of people in my area that love cheap guns. The opposite, is that they don't want to pay for quality rifles. I would suspect that these sets should sell well at $300 if you can get into a place that sells guns locally, like a mewe.com page or armslist. I think it would much harder to try and sell something like this that would require an FFL to get involved. I know I would not want to go through the hastle of an FFL pick up for a cheap gun. I am gifting the ones that I bought to my boys. It will give them something to mess around with and later sell to upgrade.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:19:38 PM EDT
[#19]

I wasn't planning on buying a savage this month, so I wouldn't be 'saving' anything.  I'd be 'spending' $139 (actually $155 with tax)
View Quote
There is a lot of truth in that! I was not planning on ever buying a Savage again. I am not a fan. But at $139 I will buy them.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 11:33:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By officerX:
Not sure if I've seen this posted before or not.

Marlin 70460 1895 Lever .45-70 Government 22" 4+1, American Black Walnut Stock, Blued, as low as $139
View Quote
Isnt that the one from when the rugers were clearanced?
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 12:40:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Power Cooker 8 quart pressure cooker $25
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=53175892
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 1:16:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 4:23:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ranger2131] [#23]
Originally Posted By RMK-Man:

Did the Academy ones have the Weaver Kaspa scopes mounted on them, because the price on that set is normally closer to $400. They are cheap guns, and most gun guys would not really want them, but there are a bunch of people in my area that love cheap guns. The opposite, is that they don't want to pay for quality rifles. I would suspect that these sets should sell well at $300 if you can get into a place that sells guns locally, like a mewe.com page or armslist. I think it would much harder to try and sell something like this that would require an FFL to get involved. I know I would not want to go through the hastle of an FFL pick up for a cheap gun. I am gifting the ones that I bought to my boys. It will give them something to mess around with and later sell to upgrade.
View Quote
great guns for a gift!

As far as the weaver kaspa combo, that's interesting.  I have never heard of nor seen a price difference b/w those and the ones with bushnell either locally or online.  I didn't handle one at Academy so I don't know, just saw the ad and rifles in store on rack behind counter.   I suspect whether they're wearing weaver or bushnell depends on when academy received the shipment and is luck of the draw from what I've seen. Let me explain...

I knew a couple guys who bought the same combo online from same retailer (well different caliber, but same xp package) and one got bushnell and one got a weaver kaspa.  One of them emailed to ask retailer about difference, and the response they received was just that savage started shipping them weavers and previously they'd had bushnell.  Nothing was different with regards to the package or price, just a savage supply thing.  Don't know if it was true or not, but it jives with prices I've seen being same.  In fact it seems like some people in this thread got bushnell and some got weaver from walmart clearance rifles.

If I'm not mistaken bushnell owns weaver now so I'd imagine that has something to do with it.  I'd also assume if that's the scope they started supplying to savage to meet the contract then there's probably not that much difference in quality b/w the kaspa and whatever bushnell model came on them.  I don't have any experience with the kaspa though, maybe it's way better?  I do have a couple bushnell banners and they're pretty decent for what they are- a budget scope.  Wouldn't surprise me though if the weaver kaspa helped someone resell these just because the weaver name.  I do have experience with more expensive weaver scopes and I really like weaver, or at least the older ones, fwiw.  An email to savage might clear it up, but so far as I can tell I don't think the weaver package is supposed to cost any more or less.  I kinda wonder if you're local dealers are just jacking price and pocketing the extra?

I agree about ffl.  I'd never want to pay for an ffl to buy/sell a cheaper rifle like this- on either end, ship or receive.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 5:14:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Vizio 5.1 soundbar. Add it to the new TV for Christmas. These went on clearance last Winter and now stores are getting rid of them. Scored a couple for $75. Another store 40 miles from me has 23 for $99. Most stores have them for $148. Costco has the 36" for 179.https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/842066021/?sku=817243109
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:42:58 AM EDT
[#25]
View All Quotes
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
i've only seen it in 12
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:23:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Picked up one of the remington 770 in 270 for $124 today someone asked I thought here(maybe on another thread) but yes they can and do still special order guns according to the sporting good manager and long time friend
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 7:04:42 PM EDT
[#27]
For you deer hunters and food plotters. These were all marked down $5-10 each
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 9:23:14 PM EDT
[#28]
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
View Quote
Thanks for posting these links. I just picked up 40 boxes of these shells (half #8's, half #7 1/2's) at $2.50 per box. 1000 rounds of 12 gauge for $100 is hard to beat. The online reviews for this value line Federal ammo are pretty good.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:12:24 AM EDT
[#29]

great guns for a gift!

As far as the weaver kaspa combo, that's interesting.  I have never heard of nor seen a price difference b/w those and the ones with bushnell either locally or online.  I didn't handle one at Academy so I don't know, just saw the ad and rifles in store on rack behind counter.   I suspect whether they're wearing weaver or bushnell depends on when academy received the shipment and is luck of the draw from what I've seen. Let me explain...

I knew a couple guys who bought the same combo online from same retailer (well different caliber, but same xp package) and one got bushnell and one got a weaver kaspa.  One of them emailed to ask retailer about difference, and the response they received was just that savage started shipping them weavers and previously they'd had bushnell.  Nothing was different with regards to the package or price, just a savage supply thing.  Don't know if it was true or not, but it jives with prices I've seen being same.  In fact it seems like some people in this thread got bushnell and some got weaver from walmart clearance rifles.

If I'm not mistaken bushnell owns weaver now so I'd imagine that has something to do with it.  I'd also assume if that's the scope they started supplying to savage to meet the contract then there's probably not that much difference in quality b/w the kaspa and whatever bushnell model came on them.  I don't have any experience with the kaspa though, maybe it's way better?  I do have a couple bushnell banners and they're pretty decent for what they are- a budget scope.  Wouldn't surprise me though if the weaver kaspa helped someone resell these just because the weaver name.  I do have experience with more expensive weaver scopes and I really like weaver, or at least the older ones, fwiw.  An email to savage might clear it up, but so far as I can tell I don't think the weaver package is supposed to cost any more or less.  I kinda wonder if you're local dealers are just jacking price and pocketing the extra?

I agree about ffl.  I'd never want to pay for an ffl to buy/sell a cheaper rifle like this- on either end, ship or receive.
View Quote
I bet you are right on the money. I have even read on some review sites that some of the rifle boxes said Bushnell optics on the end, but ended up with Weaver Kaspa on the gun. I do not think the Kaspa is much better than the Bushnell probably, both Bushnell and Weaver and very good glass in the $200 - $250 range and up.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:16:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#30]
Originally Posted By Slufstuff:
Thanks for posting these links. I just picked up 40 boxes of these shells (half #8's, half #7 1/2's) at $2.50 per box. 1000 rounds of 12 gauge for $100 is hard to beat. The online reviews for this value line Federal ammo are pretty good.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Slufstuff:
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
happy to contribute.  good score.

nice thing about these, the boxes are pretty distinct.  you can spot them from across the store.  lol  found a case on it's way to the shelf on an employees cart.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 2:21:04 PM EDT
[#31]

happy to contribute.  good score.

nice thing about these, the boxes are pretty distinct.  you can spot them from across the store.  lol  found a case on it's way to the shelf on an employees cart.
View Quote
What do they look like ? Going today to pick them up
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By mojeb21:

What do they look like ? Going today to pick them up
View Quote
pic is in the first post.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:31:30 PM EDT
[#33]
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
View Quote
As always with WM ammo deals, plenty of stock 15 minutes away in MA where they can't sell to residents of other states.  
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By eric496:

As always with WM ammo deals, plenty of stock 15 minutes away in MA where they can't sell to residents of other states.  
View Quote
you need to make a friend across the border.  hahaha
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 3:59:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Iowaredneck] [#35]
Could someone smarter than me post the skus for the $21 Leatherman waves I think there was a couple of different ones thank you very much

Never mind I found them
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By eric496:

View Quote
lol that must suck where you can’t drive 10 minutes south with your carry weapon.  
At least I’m on the Maine border.  No issues for me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:24:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mojeb21] [#37]
Well hit two Walmart’s with stock showing more than 40  of the federal shells . Both said they don’t have any . Ugh. Wish I had Walmart employees that were helpful. But I guess holidays they are all over worked .
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:28:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Got lucky on a follow-thru and picked up (2) of the Savage Axis rifles in .308.

They were shown in both Brickseek and Dexter as “in stock” but when I went for them two months ago (100-miles round-trip) I was told someone had them on lay-away. Checked again after the Dec.10 deadline and they were still shown in inventory so I took the chance and sure enough they were out of layaway and back in the cage. I suspect someone was hoping the price would drop further from the $199 (as was I with a 30-06 Axis).

I guess they didn’t know about the $60 rebate still in effect...I checked this morning. Still good to go. Score....!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 4:36:49 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes
Got a few with their FID cards down there. I'll mention the deal to them.

Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
lol that must suck where you can’t drive 10 minutes south with your carry weapon.  
At least I’m on the Maine border.  No issues for me.
Yup, can't go 2 miles south with a carry gun. To help make up for it I try to shoot a bunch of their deer and bring them home every year....lol. Still got 2 tags left for next week.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:
Picked up one of the remington 770 in 270 for $124 today someone asked I thought here(maybe on another thread) but yes they can and do still special order guns according to the sporting good manager and long time friend
View Quote
Happen to have the sku or upc for the remington?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:58:42 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By ljn21:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ljn21:
Originally Posted By Iowaredneck:
https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=17474414
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#43]
Local Sears is shutting down.  Most of the tools are wiped out already.   I did get some decent work (office) shoes for 70% off.  Store was a friggin mess.  Clothes and shoe boxes all over the floor.  All Levi’s jeans were gone.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:
Local Sears is shutting down.  Most of the tools are wiped out already.   I did get some decent work (office) shoes for 70% off.  Store was a friggin mess.  Clothes and shoe boxes all over the floor.  All Levi's jeans were gone.
View Quote
Same thing happened in my town couple of years ago. Litterally walking on top of product in parts of the store. Good shit had dried up quick.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Any of you guys with the promark drone really disappoint with battery performance? 12 minutes for a six hour charge blows.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 2:38:56 PM EDT
[#46]
seeing these

seen them for $3.50/box
View Quote
Thanks, got a buddy to run to WM this morning. He bought all 5 cases of the 7.5’s. I’m getting two of the cases
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 2:39:39 PM EDT
[#47]
You probably need to get a hobby charger-I don't know if that battery uses a propierity or a hobby standard, but the factory ones are slow because they are cheap to make.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 5:32:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
Any of you guys with the promark drone really disappoint with battery performance? 12 minutes for a six hour charge blows.
View Quote
Agree the battery life sucks.....the spare batteries were also being clearanced-along with spare rotor blades. I was lucky to get (2) spare batteries for $9/ea. Check the OP list and see if you can locate some spares....
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 8:57:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Iowaredneck] [#49]
Nerf N-Strike Elite AccuStrike RaptorStrike

$9 at the only store that has it in stock near me make some kid happy this Christmas

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=872174484
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 9:55:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By mattellis2:
View Quote
If it is the GPS drone it uses USB micro charger. Use a larger wall adapter and a USB cable for that adapter. It will charge in 2 to 3 hours. If you use a small slow wall adapter it takes longer and the cord that comes with it limits the charging speed.
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top