Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 728
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By johnfz6:

Thanks for posting this.  Got it for $25.
View Quote
Gonna check mine on the way home.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RDTCU:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By johnfz6:

Thanks for posting this.  Got it for $25.
Be advised this is the set with 12pt sockets that some people may or may not like
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:19:55 PM EDT
[#5]
You Texas guys might be interested in this.

Yard Machines 28" 243cc Two-Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start
As low as $199.   $788 in my area.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/getClearance/043033580446
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:22:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Retail Price : $149.99
Razer Holiday Chroma Bundle (2018) - Includes Cynosa Chroma Gaming Keyboard, Abyssus Essential Gaming Mouse, and Goliathus Chroma Gaming Mouse Pad

As low as $50.  Shows $69 in my area.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?sku_product=&upc_product=814855029907&zip=03867
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:28:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Reese Towpower Class III Multi-Fit Hitch
As low as $30.

I’ve never been a fan of these multi-piece universal hitches, but should work fine for a small trailer.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?sku_product=&upc_product=016118029710&zip=03867
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 2:32:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Another one for you Texas guys.  
As low as $154.   $597 in my area.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?sku_product=&upc_product=043033580453&zip=03867

Retail Price : $597.0
Yard Machines 24-Inch 208cc Two Stage Snow Thrower
UPC : 043033580453
SKU : 955525075
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Tool box looks great for $25, thanks for posting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 5:47:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ishootglocks] [#10]
Not a clearance, but found a Savage 62f .22LR rifle at Walmart today for $99. I am very tempted to go back and buy one..... Not much info on the 62f as compared to the 64f or others, but it's a cheap rimfire option.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=140596624
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By jonathon1289:
Not a clearance, but found a Savage 62f .22LR rifle at Walmart today. I am very tempted to go back and buy it..... Not much info on the 62f as compared to the 64f or others, but it's a cheap rimfire option.

View Quote
$99?

I have one.  Shoots accurate.  Mags are junk.   Overall decent for $99.  
Look around online, I read somewhere about filing a part of the mag to make it work better
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:00:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Cankles4Prison:

$99?

I have one.  Shoots accurate.  Mags are junk.   Overall decent for $99.  
Look around online, I read somewhere about filing a part of the mag to make it work better
View Quote
Yes, just realized I forgot the price but $99. Several around me.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:00:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4FishLimit] [#13]
Not a clearance, but found a Savage 62f .22LR rifle at Walmart today. I am very tempted to go back and buy it..... Not much info on the 62f as compared to the 64f or others, but it's a cheap rimfire option.

View Quote
I bought 2 during the first Wal-Mart clearance-palooza for my kids, I think they were $79 each. My oldest daughter got her's for Christmas this year and my boy got his the year before.

Haven't had any issues with his, my only complaint is the mag is a little awkward to release and the charging handle is a little small making it hard to work.Some folks have mag feeding issues but that hasn't been my experience.

There's a few options for extended charging handles and mag releases which I'll probably look into this year.

Accuracy is decent, although my kids usually just plink at steel anyway.I

ETA:

They've been $99 around here for over a year and regularly in stock.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Grabbed one of the Akorn Kamado grills today for $139.  Probably not as good as an egg, but will be good enough for my needs.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=40267083

Bought one of these even though I think the price might go lower.  Not sure how well this would be at jumping a vehicle, but I'm sure I can use it for something.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=440765467
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 7:23:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Make the wife happy

$99 Kitchenaid mixer

https://www.dexterclearance.com/walmart-local-stock?sku_product=&upc_product=883049515724&zip=03867
View Quote
Any other colors at the same price?
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 8:44:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Ras_Thavas:

Bought one of these even though I think the price might go lower.  Not sure how well this would be at jumping a vehicle, but I'm sure I can use it for something.

View Quote
Not sure what you paid but I think they’re as low as $10.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 8:54:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Wasn't able to grab SKU's or UPC codes, but Kid's sleeping bags were on clearance today.  Looked like the 1st Markdown on them.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:42:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MudBug] [#18]
Originally Posted By Ras_Thavas:
Grabbed one of the Akorn Kamado grills today for $139.  Probably not as good as an egg, but will be good enough for my needs.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=40267083

View Quote
I got one last year for $189 on sale. We don't get the cheap closeout sales on grills here in AZ because it's always grilling season here.

I've used it to smoke ribs, brisket, chicken, game hens, tri tip, Chuck roast (poor man's brisket), wings, pork belly, and a couple Ribeye roasts.

It works well and I'm very happy with it. Get the heat diffusion some for smoking which can also be used as a pizza stone, fire grilled pizza or on my list to try in it since it's pretty easy to get 600* + in this thing.

The on thing I'm not happy with is that for normal grilling the fire is a long way from the grill, so I bought a smaller grill grate to sit below the main grate to build the fire on, but I haven't tried it yet.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 10:09:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By 4FishLimit:
I bought 2 during the first Wal-Mart clearance-palooza for my kids, I think they were $79 each. My oldest daughter got her's for Christmas this year and my boy got his the year before.

Haven't had any issues with his, my only complaint is the mag is a little awkward to release and the charging handle is a little small making it hard to work.Some folks have mag feeding issues but that hasn't been my experience.

There's a few options for extended charging handles and mag releases which I'll probably look into this year.

ETA:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 4FishLimit:

ETA:

I snagged one for $35 a couple months ago.  Too bad they only had 1 or I would have bought more.  Haven't shot it yet though.  Just hanging onto it for the niece's/nephews to shoot eventually.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 12:08:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By MudBug:

I got one last year for $189 on sale. We don't get the cheap closeout sales on grills here in AZ because it's always grilling season here.

I've used it to smoke ribs, brisket, chicken, game hens, tri tip, Chuck roast (poor man's brisket), wings, pork belly, and a couple Ribeye roasts.

It works well and I'm very happy with it. Get the heat diffusion some for smoking which can also be used as a pizza stone, fire grilled pizza or on my list to try in it since it's pretty easy to get 600* + in this thing.

The on thing I'm not happy with is that for normal grilling the fire is a long way from the grill, so I bought a smaller grill grate to sit below the main grate to build the fire on, but I haven't tried it yet.
View Quote
Thanks for the mini review.  I was a little cautious of buying this because the reviews for the lower priced grill (the red one) were terrible, some even said they can't get it over 300 degrees.  The distance from coals to grill was a complaint with the red unit also, but I figured that was easy to fix by doing what you have with a secondary grate.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 12:10:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By officerX:

Not sure what you paid but I think they’re as low as $10.
View Quote
They are $19.99 here. It is more than I wanted to pay, but I figured I would get one at this price and not open it for a while. If the price drops more and I can snag one at a lower price then I will be a jerk and return this one.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 5:11:09 PM EDT
[#22]
LEGO Star Wars™ Kessel Run Millennium Falcon 75212

As low as $10, locally $79.

Interested in finding one if possible, IM me.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#23]
The Stanley tool box alone is worth the $25 !!! Store had 3 so I grabbed one and the auto dept had 18 of those Stanley car jumper batteries at $15, bought 5 of those. Also picked up 2 of the Gorilla tape bundles at $7 each. There was a lot of fishing hooks and bait on clearance at $1.
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 6:06:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: greenranger] [#24]
Bought several boxes of Winchester 12 gauge 3 inch steel duck loads for $7.00 a box at my local store.
I really don't duck hunt (very rarely) but for $7 a box I'll put them back for the future
Link Posted: 1/13/2019 7:40:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By cash50:
Are the mountain bike deals done and over with? Is anyone else looking for one?
View Quote
I have not seen any recently on the St. Louis area.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:09:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 8:38:55 AM EDT
[#28]
My local had 3 listed, 0 on the shelf.
Caught a supervisor who scanned the bar code and said they are in the back.
It took her 10 minutes to find one, I'm guessing someone had them stashed.

Tool box is solid, and a great backup socket set for basically free.
Yes they are 12pt, but I've got Craftsman 6pts for normal shop use.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:03:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#29]
Originally Posted By gimmeammo13:
ozark trail 10 pk lights

these are down to $1 in one store, $3 in a bunch of stores, and $5 in most stores.  at this price they are worth sticking in every nook and cranny for when you need one.
View Quote
another 10 pk of lights better colors though.
these show out of stock everywhere @ $5 but my local had probably 30 boxes on the shelf while while showing 0 on brickseek.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:07:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: gimmeammo13] [#30]
Originally Posted By shack357:
Got a text from my brother in law. 2.75 and 3 inch Winchester steel is down to 4.00 in Des Moines. 3.5 inch down to 7.00. My 10 gauge has replaced my big 12, but at 7.00 a box I'll be buying for the next 2 years.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shack357:
No price movement on guns in a while, other than muzzleloaders.  
Speaking of that, load up on powder/powder pellets/sabots while you can, they’re disappearing fast around here.

Arrows, broadheads, bows, hunting blinds, treestands, and camo clothes all dropping more.

Looks like Dexter is loading all of the stores properly now
yeah, not much movement on ammo either. The 3" 12 guage winchester stuff has dropped to $7 around me, but has been stuck there for about a month.  
Got a text from my brother in law. 2.75 and 3 inch Winchester steel is down to 4.00 in Des Moines. 3.5 inch down to 7.00. My 10 gauge has replaced my big 12, but at 7.00 a box I'll be buying for the next 2 years.
need some ammo to feed that 10ga beast?  I picked up an ithaca deerslayer with a spare 24" barrel and about 300 rounds of ammo in a trade.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:05:01 PM EDT
[#31]
The Stanley toolbox kit may be crossing with a newer version with a plastic case. My store showed 20+ of the metal toolbox style but actually only had one left. They had plenty of the newer ones in the plastic case. It'd be like the black box .223 versus the green box .223.

Anyways, the metal box kit is a keeper if you can find one for $25. Obviously, the tools that come with it are very basic but it's a start. The box itself is the perfect size to store the tools needed for a gun bench.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:25:06 PM EDT
[#32]
You Texas guys might be interested in this.

Yard Machines 28" 243cc Two-Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start
As low as $199.   $788 in my area.

https://www.dexterclearance.com/getClearance/043033580446
View Quote
What is this "Snow" of which you speak?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 1:39:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 2:02:09 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote
Not what the Omen Gaming System has included.  OOS in this area.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 3:55:09 PM EDT
[#36]

another 10 pk of lights better colors though.j
these show out of stock everywhere @ $5 but my local had probably 30 boxes on the shelf while while showing 0 on brickseek.
View Quote
Were these in the clearance aisle or by the rest of the flashlights?
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ljn21:

Were these in the clearance aisle or by the rest of the flashlights?
View Quote
back in sporting goods between the camping and ammo sections.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:48:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By walther1978:
$25 at my local Walmart.

*snip*
View Quote
On a whim, I checked a store on the way home from work. I found two of these on the shelf, so I Arf-Scarfed both of them. I'll keep one and gift or sell other.

In other news, I went looking for the $1 shotgun shells the other day. My closest store was supposed to have a good supply, but they were nowhere to be found; the counter help told me, "Oh, no those all went to a REAL good home a while ago." In related news, the sporting goods clerk at the 19th and Bell store with the douchebag pencil beard is a pencil beard-wearing douchebag.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:53:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cankles4Prison] [#39]
Grabbed a bunch of the T/C Cheap (lead) Sabots for $3.50 each and the Umarex sabots for $7 each.  Was hoping to find more of the powder pellets, but those went fast.

Should be stocked up for the muzzleloader now.

Tasco 3-9x50 muzzleloader scope was $21, grabbed that as well, don’t really need it though.

All muzzleloaders around 50% off here now.
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 7:59:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/14/2019 11:35:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Alright, I had to pick up one of the Stanley tool boxes. Last I checked they were still $35 but I check this afternoon and brickseek said they were down to $13 and had 4 left. They were all stacked neatly in the tool aisle. I feel like I stole them!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 9:43:57 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By majorcollins:
Alright, I had to pick up one of the Stanley tool boxes. Last I checked they were still $35 but I check this afternoon and brickseek said they were down to $13 and had 4 left. They were all stacked neatly in the tool aisle. I feel like I stole them!
View Quote
For $13, I think you did! I’m pretty happy with this set, the ratchets feel plenty solid for home use.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 10:26:37 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By halfcentaur:
For $13, I think you did! I’m pretty happy with this set, the ratchets feel plenty solid for home use.
View Quote
3 more ~15 miles from me for $13, but they'll probably be gone today.

The 2 i left at my local store were gone the next day.  They were in the back, where they found mine, probably got ferreted away by an employee...
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:23:03 AM EDT
[#44]
North Conway, NH showing 3 of those toolbox sets at $13

Too far for me to go on a whim but maybe someone closer that might want em. assuming they are there.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:24:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:35:50 AM EDT
[#46]

3 more ~15 miles from me for $13, but they'll probably be gone today.

The 2 i left at my local store were gone the next day.  They were in the back, where they found mine, probably got ferreted away by an employee...
View Quote
Same here, probably 5-6 stashed up high where I got mine. By the time they hit $13- all gone. I’m still happy with $25, I doubt you could get that deal at Harbor Freight.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:45:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: majorcollins] [#47]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By majorcollins:
The receipt checker even chased me out of the store asking to see my receipt
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 11:53:59 AM EDT
[#48]
Just picked up a pit boss upright electric pellet smoker for $199 down from $446

UPC 684678483381
SKU 876324460
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:38:44 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By TOTHEMAX:

I wonder how big of engine they can start?
View Quote
Packaging says up to V6.  I bought 2 at $19 each, but haven't used it yet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 12:57:04 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 728
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top