BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 12:07:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Smoke is partially normal on these especially if you’ve got the oil injector removed and you’re using premix. That piston looks terrible to me though. How does the plug look?

I’ve had a few YSRs, for a while I had two- an ‘89 that had custom candy blue paint and the whole Calimari catalog thrown at it, with a bored/ported/polished top end and a bigger carb and a White Brothers pipe, it was jetted and tuned for 40:1 and it ran a little hot but it was a blast. The other was a full custom ‘89 drag YSR with aftermarket plastics that was lowered, reinforced and stretched 8” and had a 12” car tire out back. I had a YZ250 motor for that one but handed that project over to a buddy when I got in over my head with a fox body project instead.
I wish I had more input to add on yours, I’m mainly tagging this because those little bikes make me feel nostalgic as heck. My blue one was my only functioning transportation for a while back in like 1994/1995, I was living at Motel 6 at the time and always got a downstairs room so I could pull it inside.
If you’ve got any full pics of the bike, post them.
View Quote

It's only run a very short time, I shut it down when I spotted the exhaust connection leak. I'm not concerned about the smoke coming out of the end of the pipe, it looks like what I'd expect for 32:1

Once I get it all back together, I'll post some pics. It's in kinda rough shape. It's been rattle canned Prince Purple, the windshield is cracked and zip-tied, a few dents in the tank, etc.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 12:14:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Please correct me if I misread your OP.
To recap.
Customer's bike was "rebuilt" (what? top end? bottom end? carb cleaned? what?) then quit on the way home years ago and parked.

You did a top end O/H and got it running but stopped because a exhaust leak concerns you?
Right so far?

The exhaust leak is at worst a annoyance but it's easily fixed with a new gasket or (yes) red RTV on the old (or the new) gasket.
It may be leaking because the non stock expansion chamber's ex flange in thinner but why is moot.

What's the history on this bike?
Did it run well before it quit the first time?
Or the 2nd?
When did it get a chamber? What else? When it was overhauled for his birthday?

What I'm getting at is has it ran well for a while in the configuration it's in now? (i.e.,expansion chamber etc.).
Does it have the OEM air box?
The fact that the oil injection's gone and it's got a pipe makes me suspect it's someones pocket rocket project and no one can know whats been done to it. (let's go in thar and port and polish that thing while its apart!)

Fix or ignore the exhaust leak and proceed with caution, WECSOG's exist in all forms of life.

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 2:18:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Small amount of spooge coming out with the smoke that looks like raw 2-stroke oil, but I attribute this to the fact that the seals had gone bad in the oil pump and filled the crankcase with raw oil while it sat for awhile after I had reassembled the engine, hence the reason the oil pump was eliminated. A new factory oil pump is unobtainium.

I want to run the engine a little more to be sure the crankcase is cleared out. At this point the engine hasn't been run very long and only at idle, maybe a minute or two if that. When I saw the leaky exhaust I shut it down.

I Replaced the exhaust gasket, I didn't see anything in the manual about using RTV (I'll recheck the manual later this week), and there was none when I tore the bike down, which doesn't really mean anything.

There was virtually no compression on the exhaust gasket, less than a 1mm, the one I installed is the same thickness as a new one. It's a "softer" style gasket, not like some of the harder ceramic looking ones. Seems to me it should be compressed at least a little bit, maybe I'm wrong.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse2.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.db-EeBQxeb5ph7ZyiIw0QQHaE8%26pid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=32310a1ab75f4ac60246671b9401025ae144ed2560f4c1beb0dc184b5581309a&ipo=images
View Quote

I would be tempted (with the exhaust off, of course) to put a stud socket on the exhaust studs to make sure they are in all the way.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:00:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I would be tempted (with the exhaust off, of course) to put a stud socket on the exhaust studs to make sure they are in all the way.
View Quote
Large round threaded collar on cylinder with nut on expansion chamber, round gasket in between.
Tighten nut onto cylinder. No studs.
Flange on aftermarket pipe might be thin.
Still a non issue no matter what.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

It's only run a very short time, I shut it down when I spotted the exhaust connection leak. I'm not concerned about the smoke coming out of the end of the pipe, it looks like what I'd expect for 32:1
View Quote

Not a single person with half a fucking brain has run 2 stroke oil at 32:1 for almost 30 years so why the fuck would you think it's a good idea.  
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:26:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes, you are correct, I mistyped.

32:1 is the recommended ratio when autolube pump is eliminated, and I used the factory manual specified oil. The 32:1 ratio is also recommended by Team Calimari and multiple vintage 2-stroke websites.
View Quote

Also known as a “Johnson Shot”….. It’s a safe ratio to play with on most oils, but it comes from a time when oils weren’t what they are now-there are lot of modern 2-stroke oils that can go much higher, I’ve seen 50:1 in aircraft 2-stroke and 80:1 in some lawn equipment
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:28:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Not a single person with half a fucking brain has run 2 stroke oil at 32:1 for almost 30 years so why the fuck would you think it's a good idea.  
View Quote

LoL, the Dale Carnegie way to Win Friends and Influence People!
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 12:10:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

I see you have read the bottle of Amsoil. Congrats.

So anyway, run the oil at the manufacturer recommendation. They built the engine, not the oil company. Oil has not advanced so much in 30 years that you can half the oil and expect good results. 32:1 is still recommend to this day on some bikes.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 12:38:51 AM EDT
[#9]
Wow, OP! The original Pic looks shitty for a new piston. Did you try red rtv on the exhaust pipe?

You'd save a ton of time with this powerful Guangdong bicycle engine.

I'm being a clown. Best wishes, pal. Godspeed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 12:48:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Youll never keep your driveway properly lubed with that. Just do a milwaukee eight vtwin swap
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 8:35:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

I see you have read the bottle of Amsoil. Congrats.

So anyway, run the oil at the manufacturer recommendation. They built the engine, not the oil company. Oil has not advanced so much in 30 years that you can half the oil and expect good results. 32:1 is still recommend to this day on some bikes.
View Quote

I’d recommend a fat ratio if I were on the hook for warranty claims and wanted a reputation for making reliable bikes…

Seriously though, if two stroke aircraft engines that run for extended times at full power and then cruise at 70% throttle can run 50:1 and even higher, oils have definitely improved in the last 30 years.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:28:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Please correct me if I misread your OP.
To recap.
Customer's bike was "rebuilt" (what? top end? bottom end? carb cleaned? what?) then quit on the way home years ago and parked.

Customer thinks the complete engine was gone thru, it was 20 yeaers ago, so... Bike was hauled home, not ridden home on the road, it's only a 50cc. Died on first ride after he got it home.

You did a top end O/H and got it running but stopped because a exhaust leak concerns you?
Right so far?

Correct

The exhaust leak is at worst a annoyance but it's easily fixed with a new gasket or (yes) red RTV on the old (or the new) gasket. Used a new gasket, I never re-use old gaskets or seals.
It may be leaking because the non stock expansion chamber's ex flange in thinner but why is moot. Yup, I considered the flange thickness, but I don't have a factory exhaust to verify.

What's the history on this bike?
Did it run well before it quit the first time? Not sure on that history, but I don't believe it quit on him. His GF at the time had it rebuilt with the engine mods, AFAIK
Or the 2nd?
When did it get a chamber? What else? When it was overhauled for his birthday? Yes, the chamber was added at the B-Day overhaul. Airbox is modded with a Uni kit that adds small round vents to the stock airbox

What I'm getting at is has it ran well for a while in the configuration it's in now? (i.e.,expansion chamber etc.). Yes, for about a mile or less. Owner says it didn't go very far
Does it have the OEM air box? See above.
The fact that the oil injection's gone and it's got a pipe makes me suspect it's someones pocket rocket project and no one can know whats been done to it. (let's go in thar and port and polish that thing while its apart!) I removed the oil injection due to the fact that the seals in the pump went bad allowing oil to fill the crankcase via gravity. No rebuild kit is available and a new OEM pump is not available either. Had to go premix.

Fix or ignore the exhaust leak and proceed with caution, WECSOG's exist in all forms of life.

I prefer to fix the leak for a couple reasons: First off, I'm pretty anal when I do this stuff, Do It Right The First Time and all. Also, I won't have to try to convince the owner that it isn't an issue, because I know it would bug me if it was my bike.

LOL and 10-4 on the WECSOG

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Youll never keep your driveway properly lubed with that. Just do a milwaukee eight vtwin swap
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:40:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm well aware of the advances in oil technology.

Team Calamari has been the ARFCOM of these modding these pit bikes since 1996, they recommend 32:1 with the manufacturers specified oil when the autolube system is deleted. I'll stick with their recommendation.

You sir, can go suck a fart.

If the owner wants to dick around with the oil ratio after he gets it back that's his decision AND his responsibility.
Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:41:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 9:42:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Wow, OP! The original Pic looks shitty for a new piston. Did you try red rtv on the exhaust pipe?

You'd save a ton of time with this powerful Guangdong bicycle engine.

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-9pjycbbc8r/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/1388/2968/Zeda80PRO-2021__72854.1634165934.jpg?c=2

I'm being a clown. Best wishes, pal. Godspeed.
View Quote

That's the old piston I took out. (If you were being sarcastic about the piston:)

LOL on the Guangdong
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 5:26:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Team Calamari has been the ARFCOM of these modding these pit bikes since 1996, they recommend 32:1 with the manufacturers specified oil when the autolube system is deleted. I'll stick with their recommendation.

If the owner wants to dick around with the oil ratio after he gets it back that's his decision AND his responsibility.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/14/2024 5:27:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just busting your balls.  
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 6:52:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
For the record not only are Autolube pumps are extremely (as in never saw one, ever, in over 50 years of keeping them going) unlikely to fail. Running them dry, cable breaking, pulley rusted to wide open pumping, sure.

IF the oil seal at the back (which is NOT part of the pump, but on the clutch cover the pump bolts to) were to fail "gravity" would pull the oil into the transmission/clutch portion of the crankcases, not the crankshaft's.
But it didn't because they don't do that.
Even if the oil pump failed somehow and allowed the oil to bypass the pump, the outlet from the oil pump to the engine is on top the reed cage.
The odds are 99. repeating 9's there's nothing wrong with your poor misunderstood oil pump.
But I'm certain that's a no go for you.

Massive amounts of people delete the injection "just to be safe" only to introduce the possibility of mixing the oil wrong EVERY single time they do it .
Forever.

And that's the same pump used on literally dozens of Yamahas, sourcing a good one (any used one will be a good one) would be simple.
Partszilla says YSR's and RX's are direct fit but GT1,DT/GT 80's, DT100's perhaps some DT125's would all work.

This what I do, keep these classics running, bring them back to life.

Not knowing the history between picking it up and that dead piston, I would be afraid of a lean situation due to the combination of the  expansion chamber, air box mod (not so much there, maybe 5-10%, but leaner's leaner)  and the kajillion RPM it takes to get these things down the road. (they really live around red line)

Thus my question how long did it run in this configuration, hours or years?
If it needed and got rejetted properly years ago, great.
If not it's gonna bite you.

Plus your crank seals are almost 50 years old and they don't get softer.
Transmission side sucks oil. mag side air leaks.
It will be painfully obviously if they're bad.

edirt for puncsashun.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 4:49:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
For the record not only are Autolube pumps are extremely (as in never saw one, ever, in over 50 years of keeping them going) unlikely to fail. Running them dry, cable breaking, pulley rusted to wide open pumping, sure.

IF the oil seal at the back (which is NOT part of the pump, but on the clutch cover the pump bolts to) were to fail "gravity" would pull the oil into the transmission/clutch portion of the crankcases, not the crankshaft's.
Even if the oil pump failed somehow and allowed the oil to bypass the pump, the outlet from the oil pump to the engine is on top the reed cage.
The odds are 99. repeating 9's there's nothing wrong with your poor misunderstood oil pump.

So.....in your 50 years of keeping these running, if the oil pump DID fail, dumping oil into the reed cage, where would that oil go after entering the reed cage?

The oil that dripped out of the exhaust leak was clearly 2-stroke oil, not the 10W-30 motor oil in the transmission as specified in the manual. The oil pump was properly adjusted, not rusted open, and no broken cable, which by the way would mean the pump would be off, not wide open. The owner of the bike was given the option of hunting down a different pump or going to premix and he chose premix. The owner isn't a newb, he rides sleds, dirt bikes, snowbikes, and ATVs, if he prefers premix, so be it.

Massive amounts of people delete the injection "just to be safe" only to introduce the possibility of mixing the oil wrong EVERY single time they do it .
Forever.

Oh FFS....No need to be a drama queen. People have been premixing for decades without issue. They actually still sell 2-stroke oil in quarts for premixing. Ever seen one of these?:

And that's the same pump used on literally dozens of Yamahas, sourcing a good one (any used one will be a good one) would be simple.
Partszilla says YSR's and RX's are direct fit but GT1,DT/GT 80's, DT100's perhaps some DT125's would all work.

Not knowing the history between picking it up and that dead piston, I would be afraid of a lean situation due to the combination of the  expansion chamber, air box mod (not so much there, maybe 5-10%, but leaner's leaner)  and the kajillion RPM it takes to get these things down the road. (they really live around red line)

All this info is in the OP

Depending on which configuration you're talking about, that info is in the OP or one of my replies in this thread.

If you had actually read AND comprehended all the info I've posted in this thread, you'd know that I'm starting at baseline jetting for this build, and will be going thru the complete jetting procedure to make sure it's right when I'm done.

Your math skills are lacking. Closer to 35 years old, and only if they weren't swapped in the rebuild before the one I did. If they were swapped, they'd be 20 years old.

Transmission side sucks oil. mag side air leaks. Again, basic knowledge. As I said in the OP, not my first rodeo.

It will be painfully obviously if they're bad. Your spelling skills aren't so hot either."Painfully obvious"? Only if I fire it up and head down the road wide open without going thru the proper jetting procedure.

edirt for puncsashun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So.....in your 50 years of keeping these running, if the oil pump DID fail, dumping oil into the reed cage, where would that oil go after entering the reed cage?

The oil that dripped out of the exhaust leak was clearly 2-stroke oil, not the 10W-30 motor oil in the transmission as specified in the manual. The oil pump was properly adjusted, not rusted open, and no broken cable, which by the way would mean the pump would be off, not wide open. The owner of the bike was given the option of hunting down a different pump or going to premix and he chose premix. The owner isn't a newb, he rides sleds, dirt bikes, snowbikes, and ATVs, if he prefers premix, so be it.

Forever.

Oh FFS....No need to be a drama queen. People have been premixing for decades without issue. They actually still sell 2-stroke oil in quarts for premixing. Ever seen one of these?:

All this info is in the OP

Depending on which configuration you're talking about, that info is in the OP or one of my replies in this thread.

If you had actually read AND comprehended all the info I've posted in this thread, you'd know that I'm starting at baseline jetting for this build, and will be going thru the complete jetting procedure to make sure it's right when I'm done.

Your math skills are lacking. Closer to 35 years old, and only if they weren't swapped in the rebuild before the one I did. If they were swapped, they'd be 20 years old.

Transmission side sucks oil. mag side air leaks. Again, basic knowledge. As I said in the OP, not my first rodeo.

It will be painfully obviously if they're bad. Your spelling skills aren't so hot either."Painfully obvious"? Only if I fire it up and head down the road wide open without going thru the proper jetting procedure.

edirt for puncsashun.

Responses in the quote tree in red.

What IS painfully obvious, is that you failed to read and/or comprehend all of the info I've posted in the OP and my replies before you typed up your response.

While autolube pumps are UNLIKELY to fail, some do, or they would NEVER fail.

Your opinion on premixing is

Link Posted: 6/20/2024 9:15:03 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Forever.

edirt for puncsashun.
View Quote

FWIW, as a teenager I ran the autolube system on my stock engine with a Team Calamari pipe, jet kit, and reeds without issue.  Later, I had them build a 60cc “superbike” motor on a different YSR and ran the pump on that as well. If you are worried about it, just don’t do long periods of deceleration on a closed throttle-but again, I didn’t see any problems with it and had almost 11,000 miles on my first YSR.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 11:14:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Forever.

edirt for puncsashun.
View Quote

I know I had to check and adjust the oil pumps a few times when I was a wrench at a Yamaha/Suzuki/Arctic Cat shop in the 1980s (it was part of the standard "Tune & Service"), but I'll be damned if I can remember much about it now that we're 40 years down the road. I always went from the factory service manual and the customers were happy. I bet if I had a pump-equipped bike in front of me and a FSM, it would all come back to me. I hadn't thought about that in a long time, and enjoyed thinking back to a much simpler time in my life.  

I was mostly given 4-strokes to work on because the touring guys and the sportbike guys wanted me to be the one working on their bikes. 2-stroked were on the decline, although we still sold RZ350s brand new.

To the OP:  Yes, I understand that you are going the pre-mix route, but it's kind of too bad, because not having to mix oil and fuel is so much nicer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 4:34:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I know I had to check and adjust the oil pumps a few times when I was a wrench at a Yamaha/Suzuki/Arctic Cat shop in the 1980s (it was part of the standard "Tune & Service"), but I'll be damned if I can remember much about it now that we're 40 years down the road. I always went from the factory service manual and the customers were happy. I bet if I had a pump-equipped bike in front of me and a FSM, it would all come back to me. I hadn't thought about that in a long time, and enjoyed thinking back to a much simpler time in my life.  

I was mostly given 4-strokes to work on because the touring guys and the sportbike guys wanted me to be the one working on their bikes. 2-stroked were on the decline, although we still sold RZ350s brand new.

To the OP:  Yes, I understand that you are going the pre-mix route, but it's kind of too bad, because not having to mix oil and fuel is so much nicer.
View Quote

I totally agree with you.

Unfortunately the only place the 2-stroke oil in the crankcase could come from is the oil tank and thru the pump. When I got the bike and removed the top end, the pipe was full of an oil/gas mix, at least it smelled like it (old gas smell), and the crankcase was full of the same. I thought "That's odd". Then, when I disassembled the carb it was severely gunked up from sitting 20 years, so I attributed the fuel in the crankcase to the needle being displaced from all of the gunk and oxidation, letting the fuel drain into the carb, but that still didn't account for the 2-stroke oil in the crankcase. I put a tight fitting vacuum cap on the end of the oil line that went to the carb, and marked the oil tank level with a sharpie for reference purposes.

Once I cleaned the carb and got the cylinder and piston back and reassembled everything except the oil pump cable (I wanted to be absolutely sure there was nothing actuating the pump), the oil was still at the sharpie mark on the oil tank. The bike got put on the back burner for quite awhile due to more important tasks. When I pulled the bike back to the front of the projects, the oil was considerably lower than the sharpie mark I had put on the tank previously. First time I started it was when I noticed the puffing of the smoke out of the leak and 2-stroke oil dripping out of the same spot. Just seems to make sense the pump was bad.

Full disclosure: I've never had one of these autolube pumps apart, so I have absolutely no idea whats inside of one. Maybe the owner of this bike will give me permission to take it apart....
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Little update:

Even though I cleaned the flange before reassembly, I decided to double back on my prep in case I missed anything.

I broke out the dremel with a scotchbrite pad and gave the exhaust pipe flange a deep cleaning. Found a blonde hairline crack about an inch long in the radius for the flange that seals the gasket, most likely opening more when torqued down and flexing the flange.

It's at the machine shop for tig welding.

One of the reasons I don't default to stuff like RTV. The crack would have continued to grow, potentially cracking more, to the point the pipe would have broken off creating more issues and or damage.

If it wasn't used as OEM, I won't use it.
Link Posted: 6/22/2024 4:14:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Unfortunately the only place the 2-stroke oil in the crankcase could come from is the oil tank and thru the pump. When I got the bike and removed the top end, the pipe was full of an oil/gas mix, at least it smelled like it (old gas smell), and the crankcase was full of the same. I thought "That's odd". Then, when I disassembled the carb it was severely gunked up from sitting 20 years, so I attributed the fuel in the crankcase to the needle being displaced from all of the gunk and oxidation, letting the fuel drain into the carb, but that still didn't account for the 2-stroke oil in the crankcase. I put a tight fitting vacuum cap on the end of the oil line that went to the carb, and marked the oil tank level with a sharpie for reference purposes.

Once I cleaned the carb and got the cylinder and piston back and reassembled everything except the oil pump cable (I wanted to be absolutely sure there was nothing actuating the pump), the oil was still at the sharpie mark on the oil tank. The bike got put on the back burner for quite awhile due to more important tasks. When I pulled the bike back to the front of the projects, the oil was considerably lower than the sharpie mark I had put on the tank previously. First time I started it was when I noticed the puffing of the smoke out of the leak and 2-stroke oil dripping out of the same spot. Just seems to make sense the pump was bad.

Full disclosure: I've never had one of these autolube pumps apart, so I have absolutely no idea whats inside of one. Maybe the owner of this bike will give me permission to take it apart....
View Quote

Unlike the other poster, I don't have an opinion about the longevity of the pumps or what their failure mode(s) might be, if they do go bad. In this case, gravity won, I guess we might say. that's the oil tank up by the steering head, right?

Quoted:
Little update:

Even though I cleaned the flange before reassembly, I decided to double back on my prep in case I missed anything.

I broke out the dremel with a scotchbrite pad and gave the exhaust pipe flange a deep cleaning. Found a blonde hairline crack about an inch long in the radius for the flange that seals the gasket, most likely opening more when torqued down and flexing the flange.

One of the reasons I don't default to stuff like RTV. The crack would have continued to grow, potentially cracking more, to the point the pipe would have broken off creating more issues and or damage.

View Quote

Good catch! Also, the vibration of the engine running would probably make the crack open and close in time with it.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 9:47:07 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Unlike the other poster, I don't have an opinion about the longevity of the pumps or what their failure mode(s) might be, if they do go bad. In this case, gravity won, I guess we might say. that's the oil tank up by the steering head, right?
https://mklsportster.com/wp-content/uploads/rebuilding-1-30-16-1024x768.jpg

Good catch! Also, the vibration of the engine running would probably make the crack open and close in time with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://mklsportster.com/wp-content/uploads/rebuilding-1-30-16-1024x768.jpg

Quoted:
Little update:

You are correct, Sir!

That's quite the funnel!

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top