Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:18:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Hinge is great
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:20:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Jesus, I don’t have enough days in the week to sleep with all these thots

Tonight; finished up some 15yr pappy with a side of pork shank and a 25yr Vietnamese dental student

Tomorrow; tequila bar with a 30yr Cali chick that forgot her bikini at my place

Incel thread
View Quote

And Monday, a visit to the VD clinic.

Have fun brah, us old dudes with kids, GD basement dwellers, and engineers will live vicariously through you.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:20:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Believe everything you read on the Internet bro.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:21:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
fucking ammo troops...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Tonight; finished up some 15yr pappy with a side of pork shank and a 25yr Vietnamese dental student

Incel thread
fucking ammo troops...

IYAAYAS

<—2A373
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Congrats, OP.

Incel here.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#7]
OP speaks French too.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:35:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Ignore the haters OP.  I haven't tried Hinge yet only because I've been so busy wrecking ass on Match. Shit is crazy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:42:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:43:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Lol I used those apps when I split with my ex.. great for making up for lost time.. a lot of crazy, single moms and ham planets on there. Surprisingly found someone pretty amazing on one of them that turned into more than just casual sex.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:44:43 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:56:56 AM EDT
[#12]
Thread is cringy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:43:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I thought it was against the law to actually eat people?

Holy shit you must be a fat bastard to finish off two people in 24 hours. Not sure I could get through one in a day, but you do you man.

In all seriousness, glad you're having a good time.
View Quote

You know how it is, you eat Chinese food and an hour later you are hungry again.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Incel thread
View Quote

Idontbelieveyou.gif

LC
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:00:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can you elaborate more on this part?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What is that, a 5 course meal?
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:14:06 AM EDT
[#16]
I also am 37 and on Hinge. Not much success.

Apparently it helps when you're not poor and a fat fuck.

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:16:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Incel thread
View Quote

And yet OP has been here since 2008 with over 8k posts...and still no pics of these conquests.... Seems like the "high caliber" chicks he allegedly nails would be more than up for a few pics.....maybe pay them for another hour...
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:18:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Dude you need to work on your phrasing. Talking about a 15 year old pappy with a side of pork shank, it sounded to me like you publicly admitted to having sex with a 15 year old. I had to read more of the thread to figure out you weren't a sex offender.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:56:35 AM EDT
[#19]
POV video on Xvideos or it did not happen.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 10:59:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

No, he ate her.  Keep up.  And here I was thinking he'd have to worry about their temporomandibular joints, but I had it backwards.

(Serious response: Something tells me he used that word to refer to some aged wine or something, rather than an underaged girl.  Unless this is really one of those threads that turns into an "oh shit" moment for everyone when we see the news two weeks later.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait you went on a date with a chick that’s 15?

No, he ate her.  Keep up.  And here I was thinking he'd have to worry about their temporomandibular joints, but I had it backwards.

(Serious response: Something tells me he used that word to refer to some aged wine or something, rather than an underaged girl.  Unless this is really one of those threads that turns into an "oh shit" moment for everyone when we see the news two weeks later.)

Pappy 15 is Pappy Van Winkle, Bourbon.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#21]
I've been with the same woman for 20 years. Never did the internet dating/hookup thing. WTF is Hinge? Is it like Tinder, POF, etc?

ETA: I see that it is an app. What makes it better or different than the other apps?
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Dear Penthouse Forum:

I never thought these letters were real, but when it happened to me I had to write. I'm a 37 year old male who signed up for Hinge, and within minutes I was banging skanks like there was no tomorrow. Sure, they looked like pitbulls and carried more diseases than Chinese viral lab janitorial staff, but I'm rolling in the pussy.

Signed, Danny Bilzerian
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:10:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I've been with the same woman for 20 years. Never did the internet dating/hookup thing. WTF is Hinge? Is it like Tinder, POF, etc?

ETA: I see that it is an app. What makes it better or different than the other apps?
View Quote

@JoeJeeps

It’s not. At least in my area it was the same dudes (and I would presume the same women).

The apps are whatever you make of them. Want to get laid? You will be able to find a horny housewife, married guy, someone who is stepping out, someone who is just single
And horny, stage 5 clinger, desperate guys and women, nice enough people but who have been through the ringer of not finding Ms Right or Mr Right, and every once in awhile you find a truly quality person and match.

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:12:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

It is an app similar to others, but has a different layout and prompts for you to fill out instead of just winging it with your profile. You can comment on pics and "like" them similar to Facebook.

OP is talking a big game but doesn't have a membership...me thinks he is pulling in the fatties who the Chads reject since he doesn't post pics.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:12:51 AM EDT
[#25]
What did you pay on the secondary?
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:13:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
15 Year Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon

2500 bottle.

We like the stock
View Quote

Wrong, it's 119.99$ bottle.  Idiots pay 2500$.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

@JoeJeeps

It’s not. At least in my area it was the same dudes (and I would presume the same women).

The apps are whatever you make of them. Want to get laid? You will be able to find a horny housewife, married guy, someone who is stepping out, someone who is just single
And horny, stage 5 clinger, desperate guys and women, nice enough people but who have been through the ringer of not finding Ms Right or Mr Right, and every once in awhile you find a truly quality person and match.

View Quote

Thanks. That's what I figured. Just trying to stay up on the new stuff so I don't sound ancient to my kids and the 20 year olds I work with, play hockey with, etc. The whole thing sounds sad and depressing to me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:16:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Thanks. That's what I figured. Just trying to stay up on the new stuff so I don't sound ancient to my kids and the 20 year olds I work with, play hockey with, etc. The whole thing sounds sad and depressing to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JoeJeeps

I'm sure your wife will be pleased with your new knowledge of ways to hook up with random pieces of ass..
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:19:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

IYAAYAS

<—2A373
View Quote

2W1 and 2A3^
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:23:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Last post on Page 1 nailed it !
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:28:49 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
App to meet chicks...lol
View Quote
It's funny but I would watch my soldiers pull some chicks I didn't think existed around fayettenam.

One day a few started sending me naked chicks wearing their berets, I told them I will fuck you up if you ever do that shit again.

They looked good, but not very professional to receive such pics and my wife would be pissed.

At least they quit leaving empty kegs outside
my office, had to tell them you gotta take em back.

I did have to pick one up one morning, he had to do the walk of shame to my truck. She walked out the door to tell him bye

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:33:34 AM EDT
[#32]
And where are the pics?

Cant tell a good story without pics.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:39:41 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah, I wanna know more about the Pappy
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Start a PUA blog
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:43:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

These chicks are post covid crazy.
View Quote

I think there’s a lot of truth here
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#36]
OP, as a reformed online dating whore I would suggested limiting your active plates to three at a time while maintaining a second string list to replace those you next for whatever reason. More than three at a time gets too complicated.

Use the notes feature in your phone contacts to record details like age, job, alcohol preferences, her dogs name, ext so you can keep it straight.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:50:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Maybe I should try hinge.

I've been on tinder, pof, bumble, and haven't had any luck.

I just suck at communication. I get matches, but just can't do anything with them.
View Quote

Girls  match 99 % they swipe right. Find a female friend and look at her inbox. She gets 100 hi's 100 hellos and 100 hey beautifuls on a Tuesday. She may get 5 decent openers  on top of that. Its purely a game.  My best that got the highest percentage of responses ( over 50% negative but responses) was, "Are you the kinda girl that gonna expect brunch tomorrow or is it cool if I just call you an Uber" after that just lead them.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:52:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Incel thread
View Quote

What OP Said happened above...
What really happened...

And after
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 11:59:11 AM EDT
[#39]
I dated from 2017-2019.  Oh the stories I could tell.

Most of the women wanted the weiner.  There was one that I took out for dinner.  We walked back to the car afterwards, I opened the door for her, and by the time I got back around to her side, she had her top off exposing the goods.

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 12:11:40 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

2W1 and 2A3^
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

IYAAYAS

<—2A373

2W1 and 2A3^

Thought I was gonna be the first to post IYAAYAS. Damn load toads.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:06:08 PM EDT
[#41]
How long is Dental school usually? Because I would lose interest before 25 yrs
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Incel thread

Not seeing you on the list.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/364983/544smq_jpg-1889649.JPG

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:13:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

IYAAYAS

<—2A373
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/2/2021 2:32:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Idontbelieveyou.gif

LC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Signed up last week

Incel thread

Idontbelieveyou.gif

LC

I do.  Dating apps make it extremely easy to get laid.  If you have any game at all, you can be getting laid within hours of using the app.  Literally, all you need to be able to do is hold a decent conversation so they don't lose interest and make yourself presentable in your photos.  If you're a disgusting slob and act like women owe you sex just because you exist, you're gonna have a bad time.

I'm a tall, fat guy who works in construction.  I slayed chicks on dating apps when I was single.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm glad I am out of the dating scene.

The last go around was a doosy.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 8:00:59 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Grabbed a decent dinner and she pretty much got nakid immediately after. Literally only talked to this chick for 2 hrs. Sign up for hinge. These chicks are post covid crazy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Grabbed a decent dinner and she pretty much got nakid immediately after. Literally only talked to this chick for 2 hrs. Sign up for hinge. These chicks are post covid crazy.

She’s still alive right?
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:19:25 PM EDT
[#47]
I miss the days when it was just Tinder and it was like shooting fish in a barrel.
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:28:18 PM EDT
[#48]
Cool story bro
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:29:07 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 9:42:09 PM EDT
[#50]

what the hell I posted last night, something stroke level drunk

Bumped into some pappy level mezcal today. $30 for 2oz, highly recommend.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top