Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't they have a year or something of an "on ramp", where missed payments don't count? If you tell a bunch of kids that they don't have to pay their payment, I really wouldn't be surprised if a large portion of them take you up on that.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:11:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I keep hearing how everyone was tricked / forced etc, into getting ANY degree, didn’t matter, which is bullshit.  

Why would you sign on for $25-$50-100 k in debt, for any degree WITHOUT researching the jobs that degree was useful for ? Because college education didn’t fuck people, getting stupid degrees, or attending expensive schools for degrees that only earned $30k a year did.
View Quote

A lot, maybe even most, people entering college today can't do that math.  In the top 200, sure, but there are thousands of lesser colleges that will admit students who could care less if they can't afford it.

Besides, Obama socialized college funding to make debt slaves out of millions of kids and it worked.  Unwinding this evil plan will take decades and willpower that the Reps haven't demonstrated in years.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:14:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I took advantage of the zero interest and paid them off last year. I could not talk my kids into doing the same thing.  Millennials.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
You bought a product, and fail to pay, product should be confiscated, you still owe, you don’t get refunds. Start doing that shit, where does it end?

View Quote

With one HUGE difference.  If you screwed up and got yourself into too much debt, the bank was on the hook if you declared bankruptcy, so they were careful with the credit that they extended.

With college loans, the government is on the hook and you can't declare bankruptcy.  They OWN you.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Maybe this is a good thing to force the entire college scheme into a reboot.  
View Quote
I think the colleges should be at least partially on the hook for the people who they push out without a degree and a shitload of loan debt and the people they push out with bullshit degrees.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

With one HUGE difference.  If you screwed up and got yourself into too much debt, the bank was on the hook if you declared bankruptcy, so they were careful with the credit that they extended.

With college loans, the government is on the hook and you can't declare bankruptcy.  They OWN you.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You bought a product, and fail to pay, product should be confiscated, you still owe, you don't get refunds. Start doing that shit, where does it end?

True except if Joe really wanted to help these debtors out he would fix the interest rates. When the loans were taken they were told that they were secured by the government so to lower the interest-yet they are at unsecured debt rates. But Joe doesn't care about the debtors. He's buying votes.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:22:02 AM EDT
[#7]
some of the details are interesting:

Some 22 million borrowers had a payment due at some point in October, but roughly 8.8 million of them — 40 percent — had failed to make their payment by the middle of November, according to the Education Department.

That’s a much higher rate of missing payments than the same stretch of time in the months leading up to the pandemic. About 26 percent of borrowers who owed a payment in October 2019 had failed to make their payment by the middle of the following month, a senior department official told POLITICO.  
View Quote

40% sounds bad, but not as bad when you realize it was 26% pre-covid. doesnt sound like a mutiny

and this

The new data shows, for the first time, that millions of borrowers are availing themselves of the flexibility that the Biden administration has offered borrowers, which officials have dubbed the “on-ramp” to repayment.

As part of that policy, the Education Department will not report borrowers as delinquent to credit bureaus through the end of next September, though interest will continue to accrue on their debt. The department is also postponing the most drastic tools it has to collect debt, such as garnishing wages or seizing tax refunds and Social Security benefits.

Those forbearance policies mean that most federal student loan borrowers will not be deemed delinquent on their debts, even if they don’t pay, until the end of 2024, several months after the presidential election. Borrowers would not default on their debts until fall 2025 at the earliest.  
View Quote

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/12/15/forty-percent-of-student-loan-borrowers-missed-payments-in-october-00132062#:~:text=Some%2022%20million%20borrowers%20had%20a%20payment%20due,in%20the%20months%20leading%20up%20to%20the%20pandemic
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:23:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I took advantage of the zero interest and paid them off last year. I could not talk my kids into doing the same thing.  Millennials.
View Quote

Which is what every single person should have done. They were handed the opportunity of a lifetime.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:23:33 AM EDT
[#9]
Once they forced private lenders out of the student loan game, the fed was free to bury an entire generation in debt.

The schools and universities also grabbed the opportunity to increase tuition sky high.

The government created this "debt crisis."  I am blessed to be able to pay for my kid's college education.

She will graduate with $0 debt....which I figure will put her ahead of 95% of people coming out of college.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:24:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Well what kind of decisions do you expect from someone at 16/17 years old? Rational ones? Then add guidance counselors and teachers to the mix, telling these kids and their parents that they will be worthless if they don't get that college degree; regardless of what it's for. That's the kind of scenario that went down during my HS days back in the late 90s.
View Quote

It was the same spiel in the late 80's, too, yet kids made more sound degree decisions, graduated, and paid their loans back.  We had personal accountability back then, though, and didn't feel or expect anything was owed to us.  This new generation of self-entitlement, where everyone is to blame except themselves, is just insane and doesn't fly by me.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:25:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Send the repo man for their college degree/diploma. Bust their credit score. Garnish their wages like child support. Thats about all you can do
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:25:37 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I believe jug ears obama made it so big daddy .gov is the sole college loan provider.  by design...now, they can "forgive" (i.e. pass along to those of us who did not make poor decisions) those loans in exchange for votes, or signal to people "don't pay" again in exchange for votes.  Obama started this like many things.

to the freeloaders taking their "loan forgiveness," you are not welcome.  suck it.  My tax rate all in (fed, state, local, etc) is almost half of what I make and I am or will be paying your college loan.
View Quote

This is precisely correct.  The Student Aid and Fiscal Responsibility Act (SAFRA) was a rider in Obamacare that ended the Federal Family Education Loan Program (FFELP) and introduced the William D. Ford Federal Direct Student Loan Program (FDSLP), thus making the federal government the sole originator for all federal loans.  Federal loans comprise the overwhelming majority of all student loan types (>90%).

I genuinely appreciate the fact that you're aware of the takeover of the student loan industry by the Obama administration.  Most people are oblivious.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I checked mine the last 2 months and payment due was $0.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:28:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Every college marketing dept makes every prospective student feel like a degree from their program is a golden ticket.  Upon graduation you’ll be like Tom Cruise in The Firm and have employers fighting over you and getting in bidding wars.  

Not doubt these feminist majors are told their degree will be worth it as well.  The school don’t care cause they got their money.  

If colleges themselves were loaning this money and had a financial stake in the success of their graduates then you can bet things would be different.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:30:13 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You bought a product, and fail to pay, product should be confiscated, you still owe, you don’t get refunds. Start doing that shit, where does it end?

Yeah, about that. How did that go with people buying houses they couldn't afford, banks who lent them money with little to no credit or earning history and the homeowners walking away or getting evicted? Did the banks get hurt at all? Or, did the rest of us, the US taxpayers, bail their asses out and make sure all those CEO's and bank management types got paid, their bonuses covered, and their losses turned into our debt?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:31:03 AM EDT
[#16]
Students paying their student loans means less money into the economy and weaker stock performance. By not paying on their loans, that money flows into the economy and results in stronger earnings and stocks. Why would we want consumers to have to pull back on consumption just because of some previous liabilities? If you want a stronger stock market, then you should be happy these borrowers aren't paying, and hopefully never will. Run bull run
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:32:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Students paying their student loans means less money into the economy and weaker stock performance. By not paying on their loans, that money flows into the economy and results in stronger earnings and stocks. Why would we want consumers to have to pull back on consumption just because of some previous liabilities? If you want a stronger stock market, then you should be happy these borrowers aren't paying, and hopefully never will. Run bull run
View Quote

just imagine if everyone stopped paying their mortgages or even car notes how good the stock market and the economy would be.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:32:23 AM EDT
[#18]
My ex never paid a red cent on any of her student loans. Then when she got booted from the Army, tax man came a calling and collected my tax returns for a number of years in her behalf.

So glad that chapter of my life is over...
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:32:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Well what kind of decisions do you expect from someone at 16/17 years old? Rational ones? Then add guidance counselors and teachers to the mix, telling these kids and their parents that they will be worthless if they don't get that college degree; regardless of what it's for. That's the kind of scenario that went down during my HS days back in the late 90s.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Normally I'm a "Pay your debts and don't be a shithead" kind of guy.

But college admissions kind of turned into a meat grinder for kids starting with my generation.

We were told by guidance counselors from the time we entered 7th grade that you have to go to college to amount to anything. Doesn't matter what the degree is, just that you need one.

You know how many people basically got conned into paying for something that is useless to them? It's absurd. A big chunk of my class entered college for liberal arts or business administration, very few of those kids finshed, but still owed 10's of thousands.

Yeah yeah, they signed the paper, but they were told for years that if they didn't then they would grow up to be a loser and be living under a bridge somewhere....fuck the system that pushed so many kids into debt for their own benefit. The people that told them they needed to go should have been telling them that they aren't college material and they need to consider entering the work force immediately so they can build some marketable skills.

College admissions should be tough, and picky, and the kids entering should want to be there, not coerced into being there.

I don’t feel sorry for idiots that took out loans for useless degrees. Being stupid should hurt.

The thing is, up until the '08 market crash, the whole "you just need a degree" thing was somewhat true. I graduated in '05, and had a number of friends with somewhat generic degrees, but went to a school with good connections at least on the East Coast DC-NYC-Boston Business corridor. Lots of people got jobs with whatever degree combined with school, friend and family connections, they just needed the slip of paper.

I think that dried up a lot after 2008, but the lie that you just need a degree, any degree, intensified. That's when the job postings started asking for 3-5 years experience for an entry level position. And the colleges and guidance counselors ate it up.

Do the kids who were lied to (really, it's fraud on the part of the universities) have a point about not wanting to pay the student loans? Yeah, I think they do, but they're going after the wrong people. The government (ie, us and our tax dollars) shouldn't be paying them off, the universities are the ones who made fraudulent claims and stole their money. Make the schools pay the loans back. They have huge endowments, plenty of money for new buildings and massive beauracracy.

Having the government pay or forgive the loans isn't going to do anything to fix the system. Go after the schools, they're the ones who benefited and have the money.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:35:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Once they forced private lenders out of the student loan game, the fed was free to bury an entire generation in debt.

The schools and universities also grabbed the opportunity to increase tuition sky high.

The government created this "debt crisis."  I am blessed to be able to pay for my kid's college education.

She will graduate with $0 debt....which I figure will put her ahead of 95% of people coming out of college.
View Quote
My oldest went to college on scholarships from his community based on grades and merit. He also received a Grant because of his disability. He graduated with his bachelor degree without debt. I let him live from home which was all I could help him with. He got a degree in acting (he took calculus in 10th grade and i lobbied hard for engineering). My daughter received a Presidential merit for academics which was a tuition waiver and she was awarded a basketball scholarship which would have covered her room and board. She turned down the basketball (said she was burned out - from high school ) and ended up quitting school her first year. She went back to school 3 years later and graduated in 3 years with an engineering degree and about 50k debt from student loans. My youngest tried to join the military (denied medically), lived at home and worked and saved. Started community college (which I regret-they really screw kids at CC) and then transferred to a university-he has two years left and he has paid for everything on his own. He did earn an academic scholarship this last year and he has been awarded two paying internships.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:36:44 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
My ex never paid a red cent on any of her student loans. Then when she got booted from the Army, tax man came a calling and collected my tax returns for a number of years in her behalf.

So glad that chapter of my life is over...
View Quote

SIL just never paid.  Ended up divorced, she worked menial jobs, and had two kids. The .gov was going to pay out more in a tax return than she seemingly earned.  They just took a chunk of that and paid the loans with it.  When she finally had them paid off she went out and got a "real" job and took care of herself.

Now she can't figure out why one of her sons won't pay.  Well lady, I found your problem.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Pedo Joe is going to look the other way with a nod and a wink to all his vOteRs!

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:37:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:39:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Or they could do some kind of service like I did and the army paid off my student loans.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:42:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This thread reminded me to pay it.

I usually get a notification about it via email and snail mail. I just checked and I didn't get jack shit. I just paid it but it was almost like they don't want me to pay.
View Quote

Wonder if that was incompetence or by design on the part of .gov ???
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:42:36 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Garnish their wages then.  Taxpayers cannot be placed on the hook for the poor decisions of themselves and their parents.  Is college a racket?  Often times, yes.  Often, no.  Just a moment of thought should be all it takes to weigh the cost / benefit of many degrees.  $200k at a private school for a woke studies degree that might let you earn $30k/year at Starbucks = horrible, horrible choice, for example.  In no sane world should I, or any other taxpayer be on the hook for that.  What do they want next?  Free housing off my labor?  UBI, off my wages?  EBT?  On and on.  That's communism.  Not happening.
View Quote

For all the people saying they were stupid and got a degree and now don't feel obligated to pay for it .
   There are other kids that knew they couldn't pay for college and didn't get a degree and now paying for the degree of someone else.  
   My plan was to work out of high school and save for college, then go.  With hands on experience in mining.  
  Didn't work out that way though.  

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 10:53:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

This.

I wasted so many good years chasing a piece of paper I never wanted, cared about, and ironically, don't even use today.

That college degree stopped mattering somewhere in the 80s as best I can tell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But college admissions kind of turned into a meat grinder for kids starting with my generation.

We were told by guidance counselors from the time we entered 7th grade that you have to go to college to amount to anything. Doesn't matter what the degree is, just that you need one.

You know how many people basically got conned into paying for something that is useless to them? It's absurd. A big chunk of my class entered college for liberal arts or business administration, very few of those kids finshed, but still owed 10's of thousands.

Yeah yeah, they signed the paper, but they were told for years that if they didn't then they would grow up to be a loser and be living under a bridge somewhere....fuck the system that pushed so many kids into debt for their own benefit. The people that told them they needed to go should have been telling them that they aren't college material and they need to consider entering the work force immediately so they can build some marketable skills.

College admissions should be tough, and picky, and the kids entering should want to be there, not coerced into being there.

This.

I wasted so many good years chasing a piece of paper I never wanted, cared about, and ironically, don't even use today.

They don't teach math and critical thinking in school anymore?? Do these kids that were taken advantage of not have parents for guidance?? The colleges certainly share some of the blame, but at the end of the day nobody had a gun to their head. Life is full of choices, the idiots continue to make poor choices and then fail to  learn from said poor choices. In the late 90's when I went for a time, I worked fulltime construction and managed full loads with no loans.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:09:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Empty Degrees
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:16:38 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
They don't care and nothing will be done.
View Quote
... but fail to register your firearm, or show up in Washington to support Trump and they will spare no effort or amount of money to track you down and make you pay severely.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:25:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Maybe this is a good thing to force the entire college scheme into a reboot.  
View Quote

Death of dollar will see the decline in many colleges especially the private for profit ones.  Weimar saw professors laid off b/c there were no students.  Said professors were selling apples and pencils or manual labor since they weren't skilled (you generally entered apprenticeship at 16 in Germany) and couldn't just walk into the trades.

The good thing is all the silly programs (women/gender studies, minority studies, art & art history, eng lit, hist., poly-sci, econ, DANCE) all go away and useful stuff (STEM) will survive.  You don't need a degree to do things (especially code).
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:34:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wonder if that was incompetence or by design on the part of .gov ???
View Quote

If someone doesn't pay, what's the worst case scenario?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:42:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Some people are going to find out about wage garnishment.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:46:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

It was the same spiel in the late 80's, too, yet kids made more sound degree decisions, graduated, and paid their loans back.  We had personal accountability back then, though, and didn't feel or expect anything was owed to us.  This new generation of self-entitlement, where everyone is to blame except themselves, is just insane and doesn't fly by me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

personal accountability? Are you serious Clark?

The early 2000’s and late 90’s had Boomers telling high school kids that if they didn’t get a degree they’d be equivalent to that Homeless Wino in city park forever. We made movies lampooning this pressure.

You expect teenagers to not take adults seriously on that kind of pressure? You also expect colleges not to ramp up degree costs when the war being handed free money from the Feds from a guaranteed income stream?

Let’s be honest this isn’t “them durn Millenialz” it’s an entire system like the War on Poverty that has failed.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#38]
They "know" that the loans will be forgiven because FJB has promised it.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:50:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I bought a 100K duelie, I needed a Civic but got talked into this, I'm not going to pay because I think I got screwed and it's not ''fair.''
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I bought a 100K duelie, I needed a Civic but got talked into this, I'm not going to pay because I think I got screwed and it's not ''fair.''

Did anyone you love or trust tell you not to do that though? Or were they encouraging you for years?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:51:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Boomers: We need better teachers for out kids
Boomers: Dont go to college and pay for a degree that you won't make any money with
Boomers: teachers shouldn't make too much, they only work half the year
Boomers: why can't we find any good people to teach
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:53:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

They don't teach math and critical thinking in school anymore?? Do these kids that were taken advantage of not have parents for guidance?? The colleges certainly share some of the blame, but at the end of the day nobody had a gun to their head. Life is full of choices, the idiots continue to make poor choices and then fail to  learn from said poor choices. In the late 90's when I went for a time, I worked fulltime construction and managed full loads with no loans.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

What year did you graduate high school?

I don't think you understand how it was in the late 90's and early 2000's....we were told from everyone older than us that you needed to go to college. I think a lot of parents firmly believed that it was the path to being a successful adult, but when the school is telling you the same then you start to think "Jeez, maybe I should go to college so I'm not a loser".
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:56:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

The early 2000’s and late 90’s had Boomers telling high school kids that if they didn’t get a degree they’d be equivalent to that Homeless Wino in city park forever. We made movies lampooning this pressure.

You expect teenagers to not take adults seriously on that kind of pressure? You also expect colleges not to ramp up degree costs when the war being handed free money from the Feds from a guaranteed income stream?

Let’s be honest this isn’t “them durn Millenialz” it’s an entire system like the War on Poverty that has failed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha....they did make movies about it.

Remember Accepted? It was basically Camp Nowhere but for college.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:56:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I keep hearing how everyone was tricked / forced etc, into getting ANY degree, didn’t matter, which is bullshit.  

Why would you sign on for $25-$50-100 k in debt, for any degree WITHOUT researching the jobs that degree was useful for ? Because college education didn’t fuck people, getting stupid degrees, or attending expensive schools for degrees that only earned $30k a year did.

I figured this out at 18 years old, in the infantry, when my high school girlfriend went to UK for a fine arts degree…. To become a museum curator. 5 minutes of thinking told me her chances were about zero, and last I heard she was baby sitting kids in her house for a living 35 years later.

While a nursing degree, engineering degree, x 100 others etc would have gotten her a solid decent USEFUL job lickity split.

Meanwhile, my dumbass , highest education of high school, serving in the military , was fully retired by 38 years old, and enjoying life fully since 2012.
View Quote

This may be a shock, but career field prospects change with time and a good career path in 2000 may be a dead one in 2010.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 12:58:17 PM EDT
[#44]
I really wonder what those who dont pay this think the end game is? Do they believe that if they all refuse to pay the gov is just going to forgive the loans?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:01:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

See my reply to the other guy.

It’s funny, my dad came from Depression era parents, didn’t have much, worked at a very young age and built himself up to be worth a pretty penny.

He was very much in favor of a degree as it actually mattered then. He passed on his life experience without expressing the other side of the coin. Do I fault him? Yes and no. He was doing the best he could, but he left out the whole other side of the workforce that wasn’t white collar. Im not a white collar guy, but I was guided into that world.

I know this is GD, but things aren’t as simple as your analysis. I’m happy you found a viable path to happiness early on, most don’t.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:03:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I’m fine with this. I’m not siding with anyone, but I will enjoy watching all parties duke it out.

I’m not sure what outcome would be the most satisfying.
View Quote

The actual outcome will be all of us paying all of their loans.

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:11:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
When the fucking government from the president on down is saying they don't have to why should they? Just like immigration laws.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:12:28 PM EDT
[#48]
I wouldn’t say that I got tricked into things, but I also would say that the system is pretty sham.

I went to school on the old GI bill that only paid a portion of your fees. I got a two year degree and my transfer options were limited. I transferred to a different state and started a 4 year program that told me what classes they would accept as transfer classes. About 6 months into it they lied and required me to take classes that they previously said they would accept. I got pissed and went to another school. They had me repeat some classes but not as many. I ran out of money at year 7 (in total) and I would have had to wait another year for a class that was only offered in the spring and it was a year long.

I decided to go to work instead and have been paying my loans ever since. Some cases I took and passed the same class 3 times all with the same books because they wouldn’t transfer. Looking back I think what an idiot I was, but they also grifted me. These were all state schools, not private.

I also think that the public service loan forgiveness plan is bullshit and the system is set up for low income earners to get their loans paid off which is a bunch of BS.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

If someone doesn't pay, what's the worst case scenario?
View Quote

That depends on which party is in power. Biden and the liberal left, you will get free smartphones and internet. With a fiscally responsible government, they will take your tax refunds, garnish your salary and seize your savings.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#50]
Another financial bubble created by the Boomers and their reckless financial policies that brought us things like the 2008 financial crisis.  

The U.S. economy as it stands today is not sustainable. We're heading towards absolute societal ruin.

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top