Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2020 12:34:54 PM EDT
600 (Yes, six hundred not a typo) days ago Historic Arms LLC sent a submission sample along with a letter with some very basic regulatory questions.

600 days....There are 600 days from October 31, 2018 to June 22, 2020

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

If they can refuse to answer such simple enquiries by a licensee (That they are mandated to help regulate by stature) let alone ones made by John Q. Public, You know it's about them wanting a "gotcha" moment, not about regulatory compliance!

My point is simple.  The game is rigged.  They are unable to answer basic questions or unwilling.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 12:37:14 PM EDT
[#1]
So in honor of this 600 days of ATF telling me to fuck off and now wanting to play games with braces....Well I had to make a small run of these:

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Oh and they use informants during civil cases to get the trial strategy of the citizen...NO really:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 12:40:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Mr. Savage you are the man and it’s sad that you and us have to put up with such bullshit.
I hope they stop playing fuck fuck games with you.

And fuck the ATF
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 12:45:03 PM EDT
[#3]
If we used the Liberal Logic(Yeah I know that Liberals don't have logic), we would have to do away with the NFA because it's old and not part of the Living Constitution.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 12:49:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:12:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:16:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh and they use informants during civil cases to get the trial strategy of the citizen...NO really:
View Quote

A government agency doing something underhanded to crush a mere citizen? The devil you say.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:16:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I would have gone with an 11.5 inch barrel on those.

Better reliability and doesn't a little extra length mean that it's technically a firearm and can have a vfg mounted?
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Dang man. I can't believe it, but I hate them more.

I hope this is resolved soon for you.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:22:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I hold ATF in lower regard than IRS.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:24:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A government agency doing something underhanded to crush a mere citizen? The devil you say.
View Quote

Never been done before.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#11]
this is very disappointing, but not at all a shocker.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I would have gone with an 11.5 inch barrel on those.

Better reliability and doesn't a little extra length mean that it's technically a firearm and can have a vfg mounted?
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:15:14 PM EDT
[#13]
The point is document the ATF and the Department of Just-Us complete and utter loss of legitimacy and failure to follow even the most basic requirements of the APA.

They are "Auto-De-legitimizing" themselves.  I figure that is worth recording for posterity.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:23:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 9:39:53 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
The whole thing is stupid.

ETA: NFA law is stupid.
View Quote

What he said.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:21:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The point is document the ATF and the Department of Just-Us complete and utter loss of legitimacy and failure to follow even the most basic requirements of the APA.

They are "Auto-De-legitimizing" themselves.  I figure that is worth recording for posterity.
View Quote

I'm an anarcho capitalist.

But I understand that government's offer certain things that the free market probably can't.

That's what's so amazing about the current situation. Those services, particularly military defense but other things as well are being dismembered piece by piece.

There's really nothing I can say about the legitimacy of government or the lack therov that our government isn't doing to itself. They keep making more and more arbitrary rules and enforcing those arbitrary rules while allowing actual criminals to walk free.

Quite Literally in this post Covid 19 world.

And in case I haven't said it before. Thank you for everything you've done to point out how arbitrary these thugs are.
Link Posted: 6/24/2020 6:05:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

"They keep making more and more arbitrary rules and enforcing those arbitrary rules while allowing actual criminals to walk free".

View Quote

You make a good point my friend.  In fact it is spot on.  I have been hearing rumors that ATF has moved or threatened people of very issues I inquired about.

ATF intentionally stalls giving any regulatory guidance for years and then moves to prosecute the "crime" that ATF created by their inaction.  That they have done such an act would be nothing less that a form of "entrapment by estoppel".  Meaning the public at large and the industry relied on ATF to notify us if there is an issue.  They sure as hell can't claim they were not aware of it now can they????
-
If the Dept. of Just Us and ATF did charge a person and then failed to disclose any of the documents I posted here then such actions would be a violation of US v. Brady which mandates that the prosecution must turn over all evidence that might exonerate the defendant (exculpatory evidence) to the defense.

If they failed to do so...Most likely they could not prosecute and US Attorney involved will tell the judge ATF did it not him in hopes of not be disbarred (withholding evidence is unlawful).  Meaning the case would be dismissed.  

Imagine trying to convince a jury that the defendant is violating the law and inflicting harm on society and then have to explain why it was such a non issue they never bothered respond for over 600 days???  

ATF has folks assigned to monitor this board.  

They bring up Arfcom all the time in court  in ATF prosecutions.  

Imagine having a jury read this thread (count on it being entered into evidence at some point) and with a straight face....

Under the law ATF has to hand it over along with the documents to any such defendant.

According to this article prosecution may have already occurred
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top