Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:06:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because the owner of the "grendel" name for cartridges is prone to getting into legal fights if someone so much as looks at something similar to his intellectual property.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind of.

Why not call it 6mm Grendel?!?!? That would make it more popular to begin with. Saying "ARC" means shit to anybody.

Because the owner of the "grendel" name for cartridges is prone to getting into legal fights if someone so much as looks at something similar to his intellectual property.

Actually I like the sound of ARC (advanced rifle cartridge) better than grendel

Grendel is like Legend, is like Beowulf, is like Raptor, is like Valkyrie to me.

A cute marketing name that has little to do with what the cartridge is supposed to do. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:08:20 PM EDT
[#2]
For the serious shooter/reloader, not mil., I'm just not seeing it.  

Smaller case capacity (very minor) than the basic 6mm AR (and by extension, less than the 6mm AR Turbo and the 6mm AR Turbo 40).  

Pros are factory ammo, plus no fire forming of necked down grendel brass.  Use cheaper dies, as opposed to the more expensive Redding Dies.  

Barrel life will be basically the same as 6mm AR, but better than the Turbo/Turbo 40.  Loaded to the same velocity, they will all be basically the same.  

Same mags, same barrels, and the only difference is minor tweeks of the chamber.  

If I was buying now, Robert W. would get my cash.  Plus, he is a super nice guy.  

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
So a necked down Grendel.  

No advantage over a Grendel and the 6mm Grendel has been a thing for a few years.  

6mm at reduced velocity/energy compared to a .243Win, nope.
View Quote

243 won't fit in a small-frame AR.  Neither will a 6 CM.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:41:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Way to jerk yourself off. Shocking as ever. Hes not talking about military deployments. Hes talking about 99% of shooters out there that can't hit shit past 500. Everything in life is not back in the good old days. Options are good thing and if this round works for people than more power to them. I would rather have a 77 grain normal ar15 or 6.5 grendel. If I need more than that I'll take a 6.5cm in a 16 inch gas gun.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:00:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 5:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Way to jerk yourself off. Shocking as ever. Hes not talking about military deployments. Hes talking about 99% of shooters out there that can't hit shit past 500. Everything in life is not back in the good old days. Options are good thing and if this round works for people than more power to them. I would rather have a 77 grain normal ar15 or 6.5 grendel. If I need more than that I'll take a 6.5cm in a 16 inch gas gun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:If you ever get the chance to attend an 8-13 week course where you spend every day of 2-5 weeks doing nothing but precision and LR shoot work, then get to attend all the shoot work-up sniper sustainment training ranges on your pre-deployment schedule, shoot real-world for 150 out of 180 days on deployment, come back and go to whatever reputable civilian training facility courses, USMC high angle courses, and Team training there is, go to military sniper matches, then deploy again for more of the same, you start to get an idea of the caliber of shooters that wanted this capability versus the internet guy who rolls up to a local 1000yd range maybe once a year.

When you start to focus on a particular skill set like that and get more than 7000 good reps in regularly, dudes actually get pretty impressive with a rifle not only out to 1000yds, but well beyond that, even from an AR15 chassis with the right cartridge.  Certain elements within the SOF community do everything I described above.

If you know how to read the wind and apply LR fundamentals, making consistent hits at 1000m isn't particularly difficult, within certain wind conditions parameters.  As the wind gets faster and at full value orientation to your bullet path, the effective range pulls in noticeably, but 800m shots are still high hit probability with a good shooter in those more challenging conditions.

We're talking about a cartridge meant for a military application.

The poster said it was fantasy to shoot to 1000yds more than reality.

I explained why that isn't true for the type of people the cartridge is meant for.

You have a problem with that, then make it personal.

I literally don't understand where you're coming from.  Your comments make zero sense to me and I have no idea why you even posted.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:41:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

We're talking about a cartridge meant for a military application.

The poster said it was fantasy to shoot to 1000yds more than reality.

I explained why that isn't true for the type of people the cartridge is meant for.

You have a problem with that, then make it personal.

I literally don't understand where you're coming from.  Your comments make zero sense to me and I have no idea why you even posted.
View Quote

Really what unit picked it up? I'm sure you have no idea since being pretentious is your go to play. The poster said its fantasy and for 99% of people it is
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I love the round.  6MM ARC shoots well, recoil is very mild.  Bullets are almost on top of each other at 400 yd steel.

The below is the 2nd group out of our first 6MM barrel.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2657/6MMARC_Group_JPG-1446891.jpg

I hope to be posting more results from our gun soon.
View Quote

Very cool.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 6:56:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
For the serious shooter/reloader, not mil., I'm just not seeing it.  

Smaller case capacity (very minor) than the basic 6mm AR (and by extension, less than the 6mm AR Turbo and the 6mm AR Turbo 40).  

Pros are factory ammo, plus no fire forming of necked down grendel brass.  Use cheaper dies, as opposed to the more expensive Redding Dies.  

Barrel life will be basically the same as 6mm AR, but better than the Turbo/Turbo 40.  Loaded to the same velocity, they will all be basically the same.  

Same mags, same barrels, and the only difference is minor tweeks of the chamber.  

If I was buying now, Robert W. would get my cash.  Plus, he is a super nice guy.  

View Quote

What about 6mm AR Turbo 40 Improved?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:01:43 PM EDT
[#10]
This will make a great caribou cartridge. Grendel does too, but this should have more retained energy at distance.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:39:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

They aren't identifying what unit within the DOD asked for it.  Just that ammunition and rifles have been delivered to them.  The implication is that it's a unit that specializes in smaller unit tactics far from logistical channels, most likely within SOCOM since they have more flexibility to source things without going through the public bid process.
View Quote

Like when they got 300 blackout?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:44:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Why in the hell do threads devolve into bullshit.

It’s a cool round, and an evolution of existing tech. Hardly worth getting all pissy about.

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:53:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Why in the hell do threads devolve into bullshit.

It’s a cool round, and an evolution of existing tech. Hardly worth getting all pissy about.

View Quote

I think people just want to be on the record as contrary but at the same time in the right.  Most new calibers amount to nothing so it's a safe subject to be edgy with.

But I can see this succeeding where others have failed as it is not trying to be something that it is not. They're also not overselling the military application(as far as I have seen) which is kind of weird.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:33:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

As a grendel shooter this makes me happy.

Another reason/bigger customer base to keep cranking out the mags and maybe get other manufacturers in the game with this caliber.
View Quote

First and only thought I had. “Uses Grendel mags” means we will eventually see someone other than mostly okay Elander get into the mag game. Everything else I’ve tried is pure junk.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

More like plagiarism; Alexander spent like a decade developing & marketing Grendel
View Quote

He’s also an asshat who shot himself in the foot and wouldn’t let others allow the round to bloom to its full potential. I love 6.5G, but no love lost on Alexander not making a profit
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 8:39:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Until I can buy 6mm ARC steel case blasting ammo for $5/box I’m sticking with Grendel...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:53:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 9:54:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

He’s also an asshat who shot himself in the foot and wouldn’t let others allow the round to bloom to its full potential. I love 6.5G, but no love lost on Alexander not making a profit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:More like plagiarism; Alexander spent like a decade developing & marketing Grendel

Opposite is true.

By protecting the standard as much as he could, and Hornady taking it to SAAMI, it worked out to the cartridge's benefit.

He also spent 7 years going back and forth with the people at Barnaul to make sure the steel cased ammo was dialed in correctly.

What would you describe as reaching its full potential when you have over 90 factory loads for it, SAAMI, CIP, Hornady, Federal, PPU, Barnes, Wolf, Sellier & Bellot, and even Remington now?

I've never seen a cartridge come out of a small shop and achieve that level of proliferation in my lifetime.

Every successful rifle cartridge has been developed or taken over by one of the big companies, then promoted like crazy as if it was the cat's meow when they usually didn't offer anything new and practical for the shooter.

Most of them have been total flops when you look back.

Precious few have caught on in the market.

For someone most people have never heard of to come along and successfully engineer and test a new cartridge that truly did something unique and useful for a change, that is pretty abnormal in the market.

Think about the Ruger Compact Magnums, .25-45 Sharps, Hornady 6mm Hagar, .22 Nosler, .30 Remington AR, Hornady's .30 TC (parent to the 6.5 Creedmoor), .338 Federal, Winchester's .350 Legend, .45 Raptor, etc.

Most of those had big name support, got SAAMI approved, huge advertisement budgets put behind them, major rifle makers chambering and building rifles and mags for, gun rag articles written, gun reviewers paid and sent rifles and ammo to test, and ammo production schedules pried into so these could be worked in even though there is already a ton of demand for .223 Rem, .243 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield, and .300 Win Mag.

What is it that a small shop that was started by an MOD engineer from the UK did that was able to break free and gain so much market traction?

Marry relevant performance from within one of the most popular rifle frames on the market, low recoil, lower chamber pressure, and an existing large selection of projectiles that would fit in the brass without exceeding the magazine-limited COL of the AR15.  Make it in a bore diameter that people will be comfortable taking medium game with that was allowed by most States at the time and their arbitrary bore diameter requirements, and build a factory ammunition supply for it internally as well as with one of the bigger ammunition manufacturers in the US.  Sell plenty of brass and dies to support it initially, with as many uppers and barrel/bolt combos so people could upgrade their existing AR15s.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

ELanders work with 6MM ARC but they are loose in the magwell. Which ones did not work for 6.5G?
View Quote

ASC, C-Products, and Stone-AR.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:06:39 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

ELanders work with 6MM ARC but they are loose in the magwell. Which ones did not work for 6.5G?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:First and only thought I had. “Uses Grendel mags” means we will eventually see someone other than mostly okay Elander get into the mag game. Everything else I’ve tried is pure junk.

Across untold numbers of rifles of all barrel lengths and gas system lengths, shooting a wide variety of ammunition, I have had the best results with CProducts and CProducts Defense (CPD) magazines made during a particular time period of 2009-2013.

Elanders have been the next best.

The magazine market has not been as consistent for some as one would like.

There are also a lot of barrels, rifles, and parts bashed together out there with anyone's guess about how the chain of custody was handled.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:07:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Opposite is true.

By protecting the standard as much as he could, and Hornady taking it to SAAMI, it worked out to the cartridge's benefit.

He also spent 7 years going back and forth with the people at Barnaul to make sure the steel cased ammo was dialed in correctly.

What would you describe as reaching its full potential when you have over 90 factory loads for it, SAAMI, CIP, Hornady, Federal, PPU, Barnes, Wolf, Sellier & Bellot, and even Remington now?

I've never seen a cartridge come out of a small shop and achieve that level of proliferation in my lifetime.

Every successful rifle cartridge has been developed or taken over by one of the big companies, then promoted like crazy as if it was the cat's meow when they usually didn't offer anything new and practical for the shooter.

For someone most people have never heard of to come along and successfully engineer and test a new cartridge that truly did something unique and useful for a change, that is pretty abnormal in the market.

Think about the Ruger Compact Magnums, .25-45 Sharps, Hornady 6mm Hagar, .22 Nosler, .30 Remington AR, Hornady's .30 TC (parent to the 6.5 Creedmoor), .338 Federal, Winchester's .350 Legend, .45 Raptor, etc.

Most of those had big name support, got SAAMI approved, huge advertisement budgets put behind them, major rifle makers chambering and building rifles and mags for, gun rag articles written, gun reviewers paid and sent rifles and ammo to test, and ammo production schedules pried into so these could be worked in even though there is already a ton of demand for .223 Rem, .243 Winchester, .308 Winchester, .30-06 Springfield, and .300 Win Mag.

What is it that a small shop that was started by an MOD engineer from the UK did that was able to break free and gain so much market traction?

Marry relevant performance from within one of the most popular rifle frames on the market, low recoil, lower chamber pressure, and an existing large selection of projectiles that would fit in the brass without exceeding the magazine-limited COL of the AR15.  Make it in a bore diameter that people will be comfortable taking medium game with that was allowed by most States at the time and their arbitrary bore diameter requirements, and build a factory ammunition supply for it internally as well as with one of the bigger ammunition manufacturers in the US.  Sell plenty of brass and dies to support it initially, with as many uppers and barrel/bolt combos so people could upgrade their existing AR15s.
View Quote

That’s one point I’ve view. Another is varying spec bolt depths, out of spec grendel barrels, and a very limited mag market. If Barnaul didn’t make steel case ammo then Grendel would be no different than most of the cartridges you listed. Grendel could have made 6.8 SPC an irrelevant blip if marketed correctly back closer to its inception.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:19:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That’s one point I’ve view. Another is varying spec bolt depths, out of spec grendel barrels, and a very limited mag market. If Barnaul didn’t make steel case ammo then Grendel would be no different than most of the cartridges you listed. Grendel could have made 6.8 SPC an irrelevant blip if marketed correctly back closer to its inception.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Opposite is true.

AA always maintained the correct bolt face depth and specs.

After-market companies who didn't do their due diligence in engineering thought they could just order bolts made for gunshow-grade companies who offered untested 7.62x39 bolts, with barrels reamed with chambers of dubious origin, sold at volume price points with no real customer support.

The rivalry between 6.5 Grendel and 6.8 SPC started at the Blackwater shoot because the 6.8 guys didn't know about it until they saw it there, refused to attempt the same auto glass barrier defeat at 500yds, then ran off to SHOT Show and told everybody what a piece of crap it was.

It helped sell both cartridges by there being a constant battle, because both kept popping up in articles and online discussions.

Bill A. once said he could have never paid for better advertising than what the 6.8 guys did at SHOT in 2004.  After running around to everyone's booth and telling them about this new super secret cartridge for SOCOM that was going to be adopted soon, they would finish with, "By the way, there's this other cartridge out there called the 6.5 Grendel.  It's a piece of crap that you need a long barrel to shoot, otherwise it's garbage.  6.8 does way better from 16" barrels like our Speshul Farces carry.  You need to chamber in it NOW because DOD will be calling orders anytime now."

The 6.8 initial proponents did more to market for the 6.5 Grendel than Bill could have.  After those initial pushes, all these people were asking about 6.5 Grendel having been pitched the 6.8 script.

Then the customers get passionate about it and it spreads like wildfire.  

It's a great study in marketing I think.  Everybody ends up winning provided there is actual performance advantage offered by each competitor.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:04:46 PM EDT
[#24]
What we really need are more good reputable magazine options.... nudge nudge @brownells

Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:35:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
What we really need are more good reputable magazine options.... nudge nudge @brownells

View Quote

I sure hope there as good as grendel mags......
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 11:39:47 PM EDT
[#26]
I'm still failing to see what this does better than 6.5g other than less recoil, someone explain to me. I can't brain, brain too smol

How does it compare down range? Still kill shit dead as fuck at 600ish yards?
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:21:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:24:30 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

It can shoot longer bullets faster, with better terminal performance at longer ranges.  6.5 Grendel was getting them close to their goal at 800m, but they wanted better, and this is what they chose.  The longer bullets buck the wind better and drop less than the 6.5G projectiles.  It lets them drop their 7.62 DMR/sniper rifles for most of their mission profile, in a package that allows them to do CQB without having to change out rifles (and carry both).  It means the entire team can have the ability to reach out to that 500-800m space when dealing with hostiles in sparse terrain, instead of just a machinegunner or DMR.
View Quote

Cool, thanks.

interested to see 18" barrel results.

was about to build a 18" barreled gun in 6.5 creedmoor but if the 6mm arc doesnt suck in 18 i might do that first since i already have 90% of the stuff for another ar15 and 0% of the stuff for an ar10.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 2:49:28 AM EDT
[#29]
I think the real hotness for this caliber would be the 88gr 6mm Flatline:

https://www.warner-tool.com/product/6-5-mm-88gr/

At 0.258 G7, its pretty close in BC to the 108gr ELD's .270 G7.

Yet being a full 20gr lighter, its' going be flying at much higher velocity.

Link Posted: 6/5/2020 6:35:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

243 won't fit in a small-frame AR.  Neither will a 6 CM.
View Quote

No shit.

My point is. Cartridges are driven by hunting applications. The 6.5G is an example of that. AA developed it for that application.

The 224V failed, it didn’t live up to the hype and the hunting crowd didn’t bite because of the small pill stigma. Of course it will kill a deer but it wasn’t marketed for that.

This won’t succeed because it will not perform as well on deer as the 6.5G and the 6.5G already has that market.

The the 243 is the smallest bullet diameter many states allow and that is marginal in the mind of many hunters. AR hunters won’t buy it over the 6.5G and hunting does greatly influence the cartridge market.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I love the round.  6MM ARC shoots well, recoil is very mild.  Bullets are almost on top of each other at 400 yd steel.

The below is the 2nd group out of our first 6MM barrel.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/2657/6MMARC_Group_JPG-1446891.jpg

I hope to be posting more results from our gun soon.
View Quote

How do your 6.5G guns shoot?

If you don’t make one, why not?  It is a better cartridge.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 8:09:19 AM EDT
[#32]
If it kills coyotes at further distances and deader than 223/556 in a standard AR config, I'm in...
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:06:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

No shit.

My point is. Cartridges are driven by hunting applications. The 6.5G is an example of that. AA developed it for that application.

The 224V failed, it didn’t live up to the hype and the hunting crowd didn’t bite because of the small pill stigma. Of course it will kill a deer but it wasn’t marketed for that.

This won’t succeed because it will not perform as well on deer as the 6.5G and the 6.5G already has that market.

The the 243 is the smallest bullet diameter many states allow and that is marginal in the mind of many hunters. AR hunters won’t buy it over the 6.5G and hunting does greatly influence the cartridge market.
View Quote

I am curious how you qualify that a caliber failed?
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#34]
New cartridges aren't diven by hunting anymore. Competition shooters buy much more ammunition than hunters. I think the success of 6.5 creedmoor is enough evidence of that
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:36:00 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
New cartridges aren't diven by hunting anymore. Competition shooters buy much more ammunition than hunters. I think the success of 6.5 creedmoor is enough evidence of that
View Quote

Well since 95% of competition shooters are not using a 6.5cm I'll be sceptical.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wait what.... is that a typo?

PRS begs to differ, most rifles at a PRS or NRL match are 6.5CM
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should have said target shooters including recreational.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:05:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PRS is brought to you by... the number 6.

18-month old article
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:15:00 AM EDT
[#40]
Yea, 6mm is the round for PRS.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

18-month old article
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18-month old article

I’m familiar with that.
That’s top shooters, there are plenty of 6.5CMs used by new shooters and the average competitor.

I can’t believe I’m defending the creedmoor
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:29:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I’m familiar with that.
That’s top shooters, there are plenty of 6.5CMs used by new shooters and the average competitor.

View Quote

I love my 6.5cm rifles for hunting and I wouldnt feel like I couldn't be competitive at a match with them. If your serious about competition though 6mms are popular for a reason. So no most PRS NRL are not using 6.5. All about that no recoil, spotting impacts life. My shoulder is as fragile as my ego.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:29:53 AM EDT
[#43]
Hornady need to figure out how to load 5.56 that doesn’t explode rifles before trying to make another flavor of the month.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:43:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Sounds good, but  not having cheap ammo kind of takes the fun out of it
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I’m familiar with that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

18-month old article

I’m familiar with that.

I guess we can argue the difference between a participant and a competitor.  I participate in matches, but dirt-shooting' ass ain't competing.  

I have two 6.5CMs in the safe.  When I finally get around to building an F-Class gun, it'll be in 7mm most likely.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:12:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hornady need to figure out how to load 5.56 that doesn’t explode rifles before trying to make another flavor of the month.
View Quote

Hornady didn’t load it. Maybe you should take your bullshit elsewhere so the rest of us can whine about new calibers
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:46:19 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Oh look, another new cartridge
View Quote

I was just thinking I needed another expensive wildcat to round out my odd ball calibers.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 11:57:21 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What about 6mm AR Turbo 40 Improved?
View Quote

I'm not throwing rocks at it.  Just, after providing the examples of the two predecessor rounds, there is no reason to even mention it.  

The point is made without it.  

As in, hypothetically, if the 911 is superior to the very best corvette can offer, no need to mention the GT2 or the GT3.  That's a given.      

Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:05:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I was just thinking I needed another expensive wildcat to round out my odd ball calibers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/5/2020 12:17:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i1.wp.com/roomescapeartist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/you-keep-using-that-word-meme.jpg?ssl=1

I was going to ask him which one he decided on lol
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top