Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 322
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:37:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MHowski:
I remember when everyone thought shit was going to go down on Y2K because the computers wouldn't be able to handle the year 2000.
View Quote
You don't remember lots of people doing lots of preparations to prevent issues, and plans to work around issues years in advance either huh?

Or it wouldn't have been included in a lame attempt at a snarky comment in a forum thread that is totally not mandatory reading.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Read the whole thread…

View Quote

I wonder if one day history books will question how we didn’t see this invasion coming.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 10:50:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

I wonder if one day history books will question how we didn’t see this invasion coming.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Read the whole thread…

If that day comes, I would also hope that history books teach about the stealing of the 2020 election and how media, corporations, local, state, & federal politicians, as well as people within our own government & foreign governments were all involved.

Otherwise, I fear that a huge majority of American history will be forever wiped from the face of the earth.

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:29:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Stanley Johnson is exPrime Minister of UK Boris Johnson’s father.  Stanley Johnson is a former Member of the European Parliament and a former employee of the World Bank.  He has also written several books, both fiction & nonfiction, with many focused on environmentalism.  Last year, he became a French National to retain his connections to the EU after Brexit.

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
You don't remember lots of people doing lots of preparations to prevent issues, and plans to work around issues years in advance either huh?

Or it wouldn't have been included in a lame attempt at a snarky comment in a forum thread that is totally not mandatory reading.
View Quote

Then don’t read.  Why are you here again?
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:03:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Denver, CO

normalized

Colorado retail theft rising: "It's just a free-for-all," says witness

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 12:27:56 PM EDT
[#7]
CBDC & the economy

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:42:25 PM EDT
[#8]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
I still can't believe they say things like this publicly and most aren't fazed by it.

People are sleepwalking into their own demise.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/110481300100439840

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 2:54:34 PM EDT
[#9]
China

Navy SEAL Explains How China is TAKING OVER The World | Shawn Ryan
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:24:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Sustainable Slavery: The UN + Digital ID With Whitney Webb

Iain Davis and Whitney Webb explore how the UN's "sustainable development" policies, the SDGs, do not promote "sustainability" as most conceive of it, and instead utilise the same debt imperialism long used by the Anglo-American Empire to entrap nations in a new, equally predatory system of global financial governance. Today on ‘Good Morning CHD’ Whitney and Iain focus on SDG 16 and its implications for Digital ID.

https://live.childrenshealthdefense.org/chd-tv/shows/good-morning-chd/sustainable-slavery-the-un--digital-id-with-whitney-webb/
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Denver, CO

normalized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7_0UkWb8Sk

View Quote

The the social activists will cry in their beer when the stores close. How will the shop lifters survive when the stors clos, they'll take from the citizens
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#12]

View All Quotes
I remember when everyone thought shit was going to go down on Y2K because the computers wouldn't be able to handle the year 2000.

You op's mom?
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:41:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

The the social activists will cry in their beer when the stores close. How will the shop lifters survive when the stors clos, they'll take from the citizens
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zeekh:
Denver, CO

normalized

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7_0UkWb8Sk

Wait til we see Heat style heists at the local Home Depot or Aldi’s start happening.  

When the stores close, they’ll break into homes.

Shoplifting crisis is so bad shoppers struggling to find non-locked-up items

You thought locking up Spam was stingy? This is a whole different kettle of fish.

The shoplifting crisis plaguing the nation has become so bad that fed-up shoppers are now struggling to get their hands on even the most basic essentials — which are increasingly being stashed away under heavy lock-and-key.

A $3.99 can of the cheap meat Spam was protected in plastic, anti-theft cases at a Duane Reade in Manhattan’s Port Authority last summer — and now even a lousy tin of tuna at half the price is getting the same treatment at one of the chain’s stores in Penn Station under Madison Square Garden.

The Post visited a handful of shops in the Big Apple on Friday to find a slew of low-priced items — including Dawn dishwashing liquid ($2.19), Vaseline lip balm ($2.79), kids toothbrushes ($3.99), Cadbury chocolate ($3.99) and the $1.79 can of tuna — locked in cabinets that require customers to ring a bell and then wait for employees to eventually get them.
https://nypost.com/2023/06/02/shoplifting-crisis-is-so-bad-shoppers-struggling-to-find-non-locked-up-items/

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 5:44:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:

You op's mom?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Aspida1776:

You op's mom?

That’s uncalled for.  

If you see something wrong with what was said, let’s hear that instead.

Link Posted: 6/3/2023 7:32:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: amannamedjed] [#15]
A common cliche of arfcom is, “Move to a free state.”

Here’s is John Hinderaker who says, “Stay and fight.”  He makes a pretty good argument. And I, for one, am sick of the defeatism that permeates so much of arfcom.

Edit:  It’s Hinderaker’s regular column, in which he reprints a colleague’s column.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I remember when everyone thought shit was going to go down on Y2K because the computers wouldn’t be able to handle the year 2000.
View Quote

I go back and forth on all the doomer shit, always talk myself into whatever mood I’m in between “the worlds been going to shit since the dawn of time” and the “this time it’s different” crowd.

The thing is though… the doomers only gotta be right once
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By MrHelper:

I go back and forth on all the doomer shit, always talk myself into whatever mood I’m in between “the worlds been going to shit since the dawn of time” and the “this time it’s different” crowd.

View Quote

I know what you mean. There are parallels throughout history. The fall of the 2nd Babylonian Empire and the Roman Empire were preceded by the kinds of cultural decay we are currently seeing.  Forced starvation has been a thing for millennia around the world, such as Ukraine in the 1940s and central Africa in the 1980s and 90s.

But this seems different to me. I know of no cases in history where there was so many anomalies (debauchery, civilizational self destruction, medicines that arguably do as much damage as the disease, etc.) worldwide.

The new trend of democracies  working to starve their own citizens is without parallel.  

The cooperative push the last few decades towards a one world government is new.  World conquest has been attempted several times.  But it has always been conquerer versus conquered.

This just seems like everything is happening at once, with new catastrophes piled on.
Link Posted: 6/3/2023 11:50:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I remember when everyone thought shit was going to go down on Y2K because the computers wouldn’t be able to handle the year 2000.
View Quote

Lots of money made preventing that for those of us who knew those archaic programming languages.....
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 10:25:26 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 10:33:23 AM EDT
[#20]
Interview with Anthony Rubin of Muckraker.com, one of the up and coming citizen journalists who reports on location in dangerous conditions.  

This guy is well aware of the dangers that we are facing and he lays it all out in this interview.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

I know what you mean. There are parallels throughout history. The fall of the 2nd Babylonian Empire and the Roman Empire were preceded by the kinds of cultural decay we are currently seeing.  Forced starvation has been a thing for millennia around the world, such as Ukraine in the 1940s and central Africa in the 1980s and 90s.

But this seems different to me. I know of no cases in history where there was so many anomalies (debauchery, civilizational self destruction, medicines that arguably do as much damage as the disease, etc.) worldwide.

The new trend of democracies  working to starve their own citizens is without parallel.  

The cooperative push the last few decades towards a one world government is new.  World conquest has been attempted several times.  But it has always been conquerer versus conquered.

This just seems like everything is happening at once, with new catastrophes piled on.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By MrHelper:

Yeah, this one seems very different. It’s not like things were great before 2020, but 2020 was the point of no return moment for me.

The night & day difference in the biased media reporting and internet censorship that blatantly started on the morning of the day after the election is what struck me and I seriously felt as if I woke up in a different country, and even a different world.  America was no longer the America I thought it was.  Since then, it has become even more apparent that elections will not fix this.  

In 2023, things have only increased in volatility such as with laws, violence, the economy, government control/power, and even war.   Where are the good guys in this?  A lot of the voices that do speak out against the current things are quickly attacked or silenced altogether.  

The main difference between world crisis in the past and now is that now, mankind has many options available to kill pretty much every species on the planet, through nuclear war or biological warfare.  Even if that doesn’t happen, war, disease, and economic collapse  seem inevitable at this point and all of our lives will change much more than it did in 2020.  Yeah, mankind may survive but there’s no guarantee for our individual survival.  Modern conveniences have made us much more vulnerable than those that did survive calamities in the past.

Again, that doesn’t even touch on the topics of the future such as CBDC and AI that will potentially enslave everyone.  Good just really seems to be behind the curve and drastically losing ground to Evil lately and that’s happening all over the world, too.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:13:22 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Why does that sketchy bridge still exist? A few pounds of tannerite and one rifle shot and no more bridge. Where are the rednecks in that area?
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:22:15 AM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

I hope everyone here is prepared for a war on US soil.
Law enforcement is not going to be able to handle what appears to be coming. And our military is going to have their hands full in the South China Sea and simply doesn’t have the manpower to do that and assist every mid size to large American city if this is well dispersed.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:51:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Why does that sketchy bridge still exist? A few pounds of tannerite and one rifle shot and no more bridge. Where are the rednecks in that area?
View All Quotes

Michael Yon pointed out that very thing in a previous post but I couldn’t find it on a quick scan through the pages.  He says CBP sees it every day if not multiple times a day.

Locals may be reluctant since it is known as a cartel bridge.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:56:10 AM EDT
[#25]

Law enforcement is not going to be able to handle what appears to be coming. And our military is going to have their hands full in the South China Sea and simply doesn’t have the manpower to do that and assist every mid size to large American city if this is well dispersed.

View All Quotes

I don’t think anyone is prepared for what’s coming.  

I guess that statement just adds to the reasons why I think the crisis we face now is much more different and impacting that any crisis we’ve faced before.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:02:46 PM EDT
[#26]

Michael Yon pointed out that very thing in a previous post but I couldn’t find it on a quick scan through the pages.  He says CBP sees it every day if not multiple times a day.

View All Quotes

The reason that BP might not have destroyed it is It helps keeps the traffic on the same path. They use ground sensors to monitor for traffic.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:04:47 PM EDT
[#27]

I guess that statement just adds to the reasons why I think the crisis we face now is much more different and impacting that any crisis we’ve faced before.

View All Quotes

You can never be completely prepared but you can be a helluva lot more prepared than 99% of others.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:15:12 PM EDT
[#28]
In 2023, things have only increased in volatility such as with laws, violence, the economy, government control/power, and even war.   Where are the good guys in this?  A lot of the voices that do speak out against the current things are quickly attacked or silenced altogether.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:29:08 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I looked at Y2K as a test, a dry run if you will. I didn't care if Y2K happened or not. I caught a lot of hell from family but I didn't care. I marked who I'd help and who I would not based on their attitudes, who wanted to survive, and who just blew a lot of hot gas. I found the bug-out concept was full of holes that were impossible for me to fix. I came up with a different strategy, Bug in. I bought 5 acres in the country, planted a garden, a Heritage orchard, and raised chickens. We got to know our neighbors and discovered a lot of talent that we could share. Still, it wasn't addressing some areas. Later my son and I bought a 240-acre ranch. It was defensible, hidden off the road, and had way more water than we needed. We began raising cattle, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, and rabbits. We also have a half acre of garden and growing in size and output. The neighbors are great and willing to do things together. When drought struck, we had pasture to save their cattle. In return, we got aged chicken manure. We discovered our geography has twice guided tornados around us rather than flatten us. Need a shooting range? We can shoot out to 600 yards if we want. Our guardian dogs are worth their weight in gold. We are far from where we want to be in making it through a SHTF but we are far more prepared than probably 95% of people. Also important is we now know who we can trust and feed if need be. They are workers, not spectators.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#31]

You can never be completely prepared but you can be a helluva lot more prepared than 99% of others.
View All Quotes

Very true. I keep thinking of the grizzly bear attack analogy - you don’t have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than your friend.

If this case, I think we’re facing a whole clan of grizzly bears and speed, endurance, equipment, & luck will all play their part in surviving this go-around.

That’s partly why I’ve bought so many various water filters lately.  Either way, I suspect we’re all going too get our prepping skills put to the test sometime in the future.  I would also bet we all will have that “I wish I had bought more of this or did more of that” moments before it over, too.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#32]
China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItWk0eDbyA0
View Quote

Watching now.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#33]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FALFOX:

https://media.tenor.com/UxIyFj3ueRAAAAAC/aragorn-there-are-none.gif

Definitely not in leadership roles….yet…..I hope.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Chisum:

I looked at Y2K as a test, a dry run if you will. I didn't care if Y2K happened or not. I caught a lot of hell from family but I didn't care. I marked who I'd help and who I would not based on their attitudes, who wanted to survive, and who just blew a lot of hot gas. I found the bug-out concept was full of holes that were impossible for me to fix. I came up with a different strategy, Bug in. I bought 5 acres in the country, planted a garden, a Heritage orchard, and raised chickens. We got to know our neighbors and discovered a lot of talent that we could share. Still, it wasn't addressing some areas. Later my son and I bought a 240-acre ranch. It was defensible, hidden off the road, and had way more water than we needed. We began raising cattle, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, turkeys, and rabbits. We also have a half acre of garden and growing in size and output. The neighbors are great and willing to do things together. When drought struck, we had pasture to save their cattle. In return, we got aged chicken manure. We discovered our geography has twice guided tornados around us rather than flatten us. Need a shooting range? We can shoot out to 600 yards if we want. Our guardian dogs are worth their weight in gold. We are far from where we want to be in making it through a SHTF but we are far more prepared than probably 95% of people. Also important is we now know who we can trust and feed if need be. They are workers, not spectators.
View All Quotes

Damn, what a story!  You also sound as if you’d be just as happy if not more so with your decision if nothing were to ever happen at all.  

Very positive, uplifting post.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:43:58 PM EDT
[#35]
If Britain is worried about this, so should we…

Britain MUST brace for direct attacks from Russia, warn security experts

The latest threats followed assertions by Foreign Secretary James Cleverly that Ukraine has the right to project force "beyond its own borders".

Britain should prepare for direct attacks by Russia or its agents, security experts warned on Saturday night.

Last week former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev claimed that UK politicians are now legitimate military targets for Moscow.

Attacks could also range from the sabotage of critical infrastructure to deniable radiolog­ical or chemical assaults.

Royal Navy sources already privately suspect that Russia was behind the cutting of undersea communications cables in the Shetland islands last year.

However, while direct attacks should not be ruled out, some experts argue that Moscow will focus instead on gradually sapping public support for Ukraine through disinformation.

The latest threats by Medvedev, a Putin crony who is deputy chair of Russia’s security ­council, followed assertions by Foreign Secretary James Cleverly that Ukraine has the right to project force “beyond its own borders”.

Keir Giles, a Russia expert with the Chatham House think-tank and author of Russia’s War On Everybody, believes Britain has long been a Kremlin target.

He said: “President Volodymyr Zel­­ensky has said the UK is the leader of the coalition because it is least deterred by the threat of nuclear retribution.

“But this is not a new threat. Russia has for a long time looked to exploit the UK’s vulnerabilities and it has, to some extent, succeeded because of the UK’s traditional unwillingness to recognise and address these threats.”

It is feared Putin could soon return to a Cold War tactic, by finding hardline Iranian groups with scope to operate in the UK.

But security expert Justin Crump, of strategic risk group Sibylline, said Russia is more likely to focus on degrading public support for Ukraine.

DON'T MISS

He said: “Assassinating an individual would ­galvanise Britain’s population. On the other hand, the constant chipping away at public resolve might achieve Moscow’s long-term strategic aim.”

President Zelensky on Saturday said he is ready to launch the long-awaited offensive to recapture occupied territory. He said: “I don’t know how long it will take – and it can go a variety of ways – but we are going to do it, and we are ready.”

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1777107/russia-attacks-britain-warning

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 12:50:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#36]
Any day could be the day…

Chinese warship comes within yards of U.S. destroyer

The West Block: June 4, 2023 | Tension after Chinese warship nears US destroyer in Taiwan Strait

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:01:18 PM EDT
[#37]
A common cliche of arfcom is, “Move to a free state.”

Here’s is John Hinderaker who says, “Stay and fight.”  He makes a pretty good argument. And I, for one, am sick of the defeatism that permeates so much of arfcom.

Edit:  It’s Hinderaker’s regular column, in which he reprints a colleague’s column.
View Quote

If you stay, fight. If you are not going to fight don't cry "Victimhood." You chose to be in the way.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:34:50 PM EDT
[#38]

Yeah, this one seems very different. It’s not like things were great before 2020, but 2020 was the point of no return moment for me.

The night & day difference in the biased media reporting and internet censorship that blatantly started on the morning of the day after the election is what struck me and I seriously felt as if I woke up in a different country, and even a different world.  America was no longer the America I thought it was.  Since then, it has become even more apparent that elections will not fix this.  

The main difference between world crisis in the past and now is that now, mankind has many options available to kill pretty much every species on the planet, through nuclear war or biological warfare.  Even if that doesn’t happen, war, disease, and economic collapse  seem inevitable at this point and all of our lives will change much more than it did in 2020.  Yeah, mankind may survive but there’s no guarantee for our individual survival.  Modern conveniences have made us much more vulnerable than those that did survive calamities in the past.

Again, that doesn’t even touch on the topics of the future such as CBDC and AI that will potentially enslave everyone.  Good just really seems to be behind the curve and drastically losing ground to Evil lately and that’s happening all over the world, too.

View Quote

OK, just who are the good guys? Not the Left and not even the Alt-Right, Rinos, and anarchists. None of them believe in the Constitution. None want to follow it and none want to fight to preserve it. Carving up the country will just doom us all. My oath is to the Constitution. Anyone who is not willing to defend it is not good. So who are you? I'm not attacking you but pointing out we are at a crossroads. We either believe in the Constitution or we don't. If you are unwilling to put your life on the line you have chosen poorly. People are starting to draw the line they will not cross. AB, Target, and others are hemorrhaging billions and it will get worse. The resistance has begun. Ukraine has exposed a lot of people to be the fakers of freedom. More and more people and nations are having to take stands that are uncomfortable and even very difficult but they are doing so. The world is going to change one way or the other.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:50:44 PM EDT
[#39]

Damn, what a story!  You also sound as if you’d be just as happy if not more so with your decision if nothing were to ever happen at all.  

View Quote

We are in a position where no matter what happens we are confident we will survive and prosper. I'm 71, it took a lifetime to get to this point. My four children and sixteen grandchildren are catching on. Two granddaughters have started growing flowers for sale and learning skills that will last a lifetime. Even if I don't make it, they will all have a great chance at a future. It is amazing how the journey has taught us so much about life, the value of family and values that are so mocked today have proven the glue that keeps us together. SHTF or not we are all better for the experience.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 2:55:47 PM EDT
[#40]

Snip

View Quote

Anecdotal data point:
Central Oakland County Michigan, I was heading to the market after church a little over an hour ago and saw 30+ group of Hispanic males walking on the sidewalk of a main road. All of military age and carrying various sized packs.

While we do have a sizable Hispanic population here, I have never seen such a large group out and about. It could have been church group or something else entirely. Given Mr. Yon's reporting, I thought it might interest you guys.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#41]

OK, just who are the good guys? Not the Left and not even the Alt-Right, Rinos, and anarchists. None of them believe in the Constitution. None want to follow it and none want to fight to preserve it. Carving up the country will just doom us all. My oath is to the Constitution. Anyone who is not willing to defend it is not good. So who are you? I'm not attacking you but pointing out we are at a crossroads. We either believe in the Constitution or we don't. If you are unwilling to put your life on the line you have chosen poorly. People are starting to draw the line they will not cross. AB, Target, and others are hemorrhaging billions and it will get worse. The resistance has begun. Ukraine has exposed a lot of people to be the fakers of freedom. More and more people and nations are having to take stands that are uncomfortable and even very difficult but they are doing so. The world is going to change one way or the other.
View All Quotes

Since even starting this thread, I’ve been gradually black-pilled enough along the way that I really don’t see any good way out of this.  The cliche of “what was, is never coming back” is very real.  There is no political solution, there is no alternate economy or separate country solution, and there is no violent revolutionary response solution.  None of these options are long lasting and with the lack of good vs evil in society today, evil is well entrenched in all sides of the equation and will surface no matter what the results.

Good mostly rests within the individual and the best that can be hoped for is within a community.  Even with that, evil will overtake many and cause them to cave to the pressures.  For others, death will be the only other option instead of accepting and caving to those pressures.

I’ve really never kept my black-pilled POV a secret as I’ve posted about it several times, just not every day or every week.  As times grow harder friends, familiy, and communities will tun on each other.  This is nothing new but what is new is the severe lack of morality and sense of decency that persisted before, at least in America’s past.

By no means is that an endorsement to just give up.  Oh no, quite the contrary!  This is the time to fight harder than ever.  Even in death, you must be that person and live like that person you aspire to be right now.  Even for the non religious person, this should be an admirable goal.

So, where exactly are the good guys?  Hopefully, there’s one staring back at you when you look in the mirror.  You really won’t know for sure until that person in the mirror is truly tested, though.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:24:26 PM EDT
[#42]

We are in a position where no matter what happens we are confident we will survive and prosper. I'm 71, it took a lifetime to get to this point. My four children and sixteen grandchildren are catching on. Two granddaughters have started growing flowers for sale and learning skills that will last a lifetime. Even if I don't make it, they will all have a great chance at a future. It is amazing how the journey has taught us so much about life, the value of family and values that are so mocked today have proven the glue that keeps us together. SHTF or not we are all better for the experience.
View All Quotes

Very coo!!  Again, how inspiring!  Thank you for sharing that.  I will never think of you the same way again when I see your username from now on.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:31:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By SHIKON:

Anecdotal data point:
Central Oakland County Michigan, I was heading to the market after church a little over an hour ago and saw 30+ group of Hispanic males walking on the sidewalk of a main road. All of military age and carrying various sized packs.

While we do have a sizable Hispanic population here, I have never seen such a large group out and about. It could have been church group or something else entirely. Given Mr. Yon's reporting, I thought it might interest you guys.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SHIKON:

Snip

Anecdotal data point:

That’s a large group and would catch my attention no matter what color they are.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 3:38:04 PM EDT
[#44]

Since even starting this thread, I’ve been gradually black-pilled enough along the way that I really don’t see any good way out of this.  The cliche of “what was, is never coming back” is very real.  There is no political solution, there is no alternate economy or separate country solution, and there is no violent revolutionary response solution.  None of these options are long lasting and with the lack of good vs evil in society today, evil is well entrenched in all sides of the equation and will surface no matter what the results.

Good mostly rests within the individual and the best that can be hoped for is within a community.  Even with that, evil will overtake many and cause them to cave to the pressures.  For others, death will be the only other option instead of accepting and caving to those pressures.

I’ve really never kept my black-pilled POV a secret as I’ve posted about it several times, just not every day or every week.  As times grow harder friends, familiy, and communities will tun on each other.  This is nothing new but what is new is the severe lack of morality and sense of decency that persisted before, at least in America’s past.

By no means is that an endorsement to just give up.  Oh no, quite the contrary!  This is the time to fight harder than ever.  Even in death, you must be that person and live like that person you aspire to be right now.  Even for the non religious person, this should be an admirable goal.

So, where exactly are the good guys?  Hopefully, there’s one staring back at you when you look in the mirror.  You really won’t know for sure until that person in the mirror is truly tested, though.

View Quote

Well said!
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

I agree. There is much evil in the world and for many the wiggle room is shrinking and not by choice. To give up, give in, or roll over gives evil an opening with consequences few have thought about to its conclusion. The moment is all they seem able to deal with. This is what saddens me the most. People can be remarkably inventive, resourceful, and even inspiring in ways they do not see in themselves. Using those traits for good benefits everyone. It is the true essence of freedom. To use them for evil harms even those we hold most dear. Freedom not shared is not freedom at all.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:14:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#46]
This is a very good & relevant video.  One thing I’ve tried to do with this thread is to explore all of the possible events or happenings that we could face in the future, so we’ll not be surprised by them if/when they do occur.  This video outlines the importance of that with also preparing for multiple events occurring simultaneously.  It also stresses the importance of being flexible enough not to be caught up in traditional thinking & ideology that you fail to act when it is better for you and your family to act against those traditional boundaries.  Mental strength is just as important, and in some cases more important, than other strengths that will be needed in such times.

As the title states - Simultaneous Multiple Attack Vectors to Keep You in Confusion & Fear.  We are definitely seeing multiple events gathering together as if they are surrounding us for an attack.

Simultaneous Multiple Attack Vectors to Keep You in Confusion & Fear

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:26:04 PM EDT
[#47]

I agree. There is much evil in the world and for many the wiggle room is shrinking and not by choice. To give up, give in, or roll over gives evil an opening with consequences few have thought about to its conclusion. The moment is all they seem able to deal with. This is what saddens me the most. People can be remarkably inventive, resourceful, and even inspiring in ways they do not see in themselves. Using those traits for good benefits everyone. It is the true essence of freedom. To use them for evil harms even those we hold most dear. Freedom not shared is not freedom at all.
View All Quotes

Indeed.

If your spirit is broken, you are already defeated.  Constantly exercise your spirit muscles to give your physical & mental muscles the strength & motivation to keep going.  A broken spirit can kill just as quickly as a broken bone or indecision.  

A strong spirit always has hope.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:30:36 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:36:04 PM EDT
[#49]
Enemies, Foreign & Domestic

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:41:47 PM EDT
[#50]
New Breaking footage from Tim Foley of Arizona Border Recon

Tim Foley of Arizona Border Recon shows new breaking footage exposing how the cartels are exploiting Biden’s disastrous border policies! And the NGOs that are profiting from it!

Page / 322
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top