BCM
User Panel

Page / 321
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
New Breaking footage from Tim Foley of Arizona Border Recon

Tim Foley of Arizona Border Recon shows new breaking footage exposing how the cartels are exploiting Biden’s disastrous border policies! And the NGOs that are profiting from it!

View Quote

Mexican cartels operate as far north as OR, WA, and ID with what appears to be complete impunity.

Here in the Treasure Valley, a victim was brought to one of the hospital ERs:  He was stabbed in one eye and all his remaining teeth pulled out with pliers after he was curb stomped.  He absolutely would not disclose the circumstances under which this happened, or who did it.

The four U of I students murdered in Moscow?  Guess who?  

People-mostly drug advocates-are in denial of the presence of drug cartels on American soil, but I suppose that’s easier than admitting legalization doesn’t work or that there’s a problem and our government is allowing it.

Meanwhile, DoJ considers straight white Christians with traditional values the biggest threat to our nation.

The collapse of our justice system HAS to be deliberate.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:57:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#2]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

Mexican cartels operate as far north as OR, WA, and ID with what appears to be complete impunity.

Here in the Treasure Valley, a victim was brought to one of the hospital ERs:  He was stabbed in one eye and all his remaining teeth pulled out with pliers after he was curb stomped.  He absolutely would not disclose the circumstances under which this happened, or who did it.

People-mostly drug advocates-are in denial of the presence of drug cartels on American soil, but I suppose that’s easier than admitting legalization doesn’t work or that there’s a problem and our government is allowing it.

Meanwhile, DoJ considers straight white Christians with traditional values the biggest threat to our nation.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
New Breaking footage from Tim Foley of Arizona Border Recon

Tim Foley of Arizona Border Recon shows new breaking footage exposing how the cartels are exploiting Biden’s disastrous border policies! And the NGOs that are profiting from it!

This is the latest DEA issued map I could find showing cartel presence in the US.  Ironic it hasn’t seemed to have been updated since 2019.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 11:06:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#3]
Global Depression on the cusp?

Robert Kiyosaki says he’s traveled the world and see that people are scared about the economy but comes back to America where everyone is fat, dumb, & happy and having a good time.

I couldn’t help but think of some of the toll posters here.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:39:30 AM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

I've seen this notion a couple of times and it's really not true. The money in money markets are housed in banks just like deposits they came out of were. Sometimes it's even the same bank. So, it's never leaving the banking system per se. If people suddenly start buying semis full of gold, then yes, that money has left the banking system.

If they're trying to say that people are tired of getting paid 0.087 percent on their money sitting in a bank account and move it to something generating 5% relatively risk-free, then that's probably a good thing, not a bad one. OTOH, the banksters always want to claim that when depositors take their money out, there's less money to loan out for businesses. What they don't say is they used to get free money from the Fed out of thin air to loan out and make a few %age points and now they actually have to work at it.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:06:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Global Depression on the cusp?

Robert Kiyosaki says he’s traveled the world and see that people are scared about the economy but comes back to America where everyone is fat, dumb, & happy and having a good time.

I couldn’t help but think of some of the toll posters here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPEBHYtt-28
View Quote

Kiyosaki has been harping on the dollar crashing and out-of-control debt for several years. So far, his foretelling of doom hasn't happened. However, you notice he hedges his bets, namely, he buys gold and silver (and he's bought a lot of bitcoin, too). He also is big on buying revenue-generating assets like apartment buildings and oil wells (which is odd). In some ways, I think he wants to see a big crash to both validate his perpetual prophesy about fake money (fiat dollars) but also as a way for him to swoop in and buy up a lot of distressed assets for pennies on the dollar. (Which seems ridiculous to me. If the dollar collapses, what is he going to use to buy those apartment buildings and oil wells?)
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:04:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#6]
Universal basic income of £1,600 a month to be trialled in two places in England

A universal basic income of £1,600 a month is to be trialled in England for the first time in a pilot programme.

Thirty people will be paid a lump sum without conditions each month for two years and will be observed to understand the effects on their lives.

Two places in England have been selected for the micro pilot scheme: central Jarrow, in north-east England, and East Finchley, in north London.

Will Stronge, the director of research at the thinktank Autonomy, which is backing the plan, said of the £1,600 figure: “This is a substantial amount. Universal basic income usually covers people’s basic needs but we want to see what effect this unconditional lump sum has on people’s mental and physical health, whether they choose to work or not.

“Our society is going to require some form of basic income in the coming years, given the tumult of climate change, tech disruption and industrial transition that lies ahead. This is why building the evidence base and public engagement now is so important, so the ground is well prepared for national implementation.”

Advocates argue that universal basic income (UBI) can provide a level of economic security to everyone. It is seen as a potential solution to insecurity in the labour market, while others say it is expensive and support should be targeted.

Last year, Andy Burnham, the mayor of Greater Manchester, said UBI was an idea “whose time has come” as he spoke on the cost of living crisis. Burnham said: “A universal basic income will put a solid foundation beneath everybody so that they can have a life with security and stop worrying about everything.”

Similar pilots are already under way in other countries. In Wales, the devolved government is running a scheme paying a £1,600 a month for two years to young people leaving care. It says it will report on the outcome after the trial finishes.

In 2020, more than 170 MPs and peers urged the government to introduce a universal basic income to “give everyone the financial support they need to provide for themselves and their families” during the coronavirus pandemic.

Cleo Goodman, a co-founder of the initiative Basic Income Conversation, said: “We’re hopeful that this plan will result in the first ever basic income pilots in England. No one should ever be facing poverty, having to choose between heating and eating, in one of the wealthiest countries in the world. Basic income has the potential to simplify the welfare system and tackle poverty in Britain.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/jun/04/universal-basic-income-of-1600-pounds-a-month-to-be-trialled-in-england

Universal basic income of £1,600 a month to be trialled in two places in England ?? Headliners

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#7]
A.I. Pre-Crime DETECTION has ARRIVED

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Universal basic income of £1,600 a month to be trialled in two places in England

A universal basic income of £1,600 a month is to be trialled in England for the first time in a pilot programme.

Thirty people will be paid a lump sum without conditions each month for two years and will be observed to understand the effects on their lives.

Two places in England have been selected for the micro pilot scheme: central Jarrow, in north-east England, and East Finchley, in north London.

Will Stronge, the director of research at the thinktank Autonomy, which is backing the plan, said of the £1,600 figure: “This is a substantial amount. Universal basic income usually covers people’s basic needs but we want to see what effect this unconditional lump sum has on people’s mental and physical health, whether they choose to work or not.

“Our society is going to require some form of basic income in the coming years, given the tumult of climate change, tech disruption and industrial transition that lies ahead. This is why building the evidence base and public engagement now is so important, so the ground is well prepared for national implementation.”

Advocates argue that universal basic income (UBI) can provide a level of economic security to everyone. It is seen as a potential solution to insecurity in the labour market, while others say it is expensive and support should be targeted.

Last year, Andy Burnham, the mayor of Greater Manchester, said UBI was an idea “whose time has come” as he spoke on the cost of living crisis. Burnham said: “A universal basic income will put a solid foundation beneath everybody so that they can have a life with security and stop worrying about everything.”

Similar pilots are already under way in other countries. In Wales, the devolved government is running a scheme paying a £1,600 a month for two years to young people leaving care. It says it will report on the outcome after the trial finishes.

In 2020, more than 170 MPs and peers urged the government to introduce a universal basic income to “give everyone the financial support they need to provide for themselves and their families” during the coronavirus pandemic.

Cleo Goodman, a co-founder of the initiative Basic Income Conversation, said: “We’re hopeful that this plan will result in the first ever basic income pilots in England. No one should ever be facing poverty, having to choose between heating and eating, in one of the wealthiest countries in the world. Basic income has the potential to simplify the welfare system and tackle poverty in Britain.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2023/jun/04/universal-basic-income-of-1600-pounds-a-month-to-be-trialled-in-england

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1dPKI2jQ44
View Quote

Idiots.
Where do the funds for UBI come from? Taxes. This is just another form of welfare. Quit giving handouts and encouraging people to be unproductive. They are hell bent on creating a 2 class system in the world.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Kiyosaki has been harping on the dollar crashing and out-of-control debt for several years. So far, his foretelling of doom hasn't happened. However, you notice he hedges his bets, namely, he buys gold and silver (and he's bought a lot of bitcoin, too). He also is big on buying revenue-generating assets like apartment buildings and oil wells (which is odd). In some ways, I think he wants to see a big crash to both validate his perpetual prophesy about fake money (fiat dollars) but also as a way for him to swoop in and buy up a lot of distressed assets for pennies on the dollar. (Which seems ridiculous to me. If the dollar collapses, what is he going to use to buy those apartment buildings and oil wells?)
View Quote

He will use the millions in bullion he has stashed away which retains it’s value in a currency crash.

He was asked, “What can the normal guy do in a currency crash?”  His response was a non response - don’t be complacent.  Huh!  That’s useful.

The normal guy doesn’t have enormous cash reserves or pounds of gold to buy up troubled assets. What the normal guy has is a family to support, a mortgage, a couple of car payments, and a pension that may or may not be worth anything in a few years.  

I simply don’t have enough disposable income to invest in significant amounts of bullion.  I do have enough to invest in food storage, ammunition, and related.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:28:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Ireland

Refugees Bussed Into Irish Reception Centers in the Middle of the Night

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:31:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By amannamedjed:

He will use the millions in bullion he has stashed away which retains it’s value in a currency crash.

He was asked, “What can the normal guy do in a currency crash?”  His response was a non response - don’t be complacent.  Huh!  That’s useful.

The normal guy doesn’t have enormous cash reserves or pounds of gold to buy up troubled assets. What the normal guy has is a family to support, a mortgage, a couple of car payments, and a pension that may or may not be worth anything in a few years.  

I simply don’t have enough disposable income to invest in significant amounts of bullion.  I do have enough to invest in food storage, ammunition, and related.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By planemaker:

It takes money to make money in pretty much any economy anymore.  I did like his comment about economic awareness of people in other countries compared to the US, though.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 3:38:55 PM EDT
[#12]

Accompanying video

Michael Yon details a report of Chinese nationals drinking raw chicken blood and why it's so alarming.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:14:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Hmmm, find out your bank’s rating…

https://weissratings.com/

EXPLAINED: A possible banking CRISIS & what YOU should do

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:03:30 AM EDT
[#14]
That cannibalism thing just keeps coming up every once in a while…

PETA president plans to donate her flesh for sizzling post-death human barbecue: 'Fry up with onions'

PETA senior vice president Kathy Guillermo weighs in on reports the US government has allegedly given $1.3 billion to Chinese and Russian entities over the past five years to fund various research programs on 'Fox News Tonight.'

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) President Ingrid Newkirk said she updated her will to include a request for her flesh to be donated for a "human barbecue," according to a Monday announcement.

"Flesh is flesh, and mine is given, not taken," Newkirk said. "[T]he thought of carving up human flesh for steaks might be just the thing to jolt diners into kindness."

The request detailed a desire for her flesh to be "Carve[d] out and sear some of her flesh to fry up with onions for a human barbecue." The will also asked for her body parts to be shipped off to various individuals and groups.

PETA, the world's largest animal rights organization, said, "the will ensures that even after her demise, Newkirk will continue to help animals and honors her commitment that ‘my body be used in a manner that draws attention to needless animal suffering and exploitation.’"
https://www.foxnews.com/media/peta-president-donates-human-flesh-sizzling-post-death-barbeque

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:07:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Thousands are living in RVs on Los Angeles’ streets. Leaders want to shrink the number, but the solution is elusive

Early one recent Friday morning, sanitation workers, homeless-outreach workers and LAPD officers arrived on a little street in the west of Los Angeles. Jasmine Avenue is lined with low-rise apartment blocks, an imposing Catholic Church, a school and a handful of dilapidated recreational vehicles.

That morning on Jasmine Avenue, RV residents were offered $500 gift cards and a motel room. The city also offered to tow and destroy their RVs. One RV managed to leave, under its own steam, with what smelled like sewage leaking along the road as it left. This clearance is one small part of what has been a piecemeal approach by officials trying to tackle a burgeoning phenomenon of people living permanently in RVs on these streets.

“I’ll take a motel room,” one RV owner told me as he packed up his belongings after about six months on Jasmine Avenue. “See what happens.” But he did not let the city tow and destroy his RV. He towed it elsewhere himself, using a chain and a beaten-up SUV. He wants to keep it.

“The idea sometimes our clients have is, ‘What if this doesn’t work? If this doesn’t work, then I’m back on the streets. I’m back to square one,’” said LaTonya Smith, interim CEO at the St. Joseph Center, a nonprofit that helps the city find accommodation for the unhoused. “People who are living in RVs consider themselves to be housed, and in order for them to leave that RV, sometimes we have to incentivize.”

There are, by the latest count, more than 11,000 people living in RVs across Los Angeles County. And that number has been rising. The Covid-19 pandemic forced more people into poverty. Some of the RV dwellers have jobs but either don’t want to pay apartment rent, or can’t afford to pay it, in a city where the average one-bedroom apartment costs around $2,500 a month.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/05/us/los-angeles-rv-dwellers/index.html
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:12:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Michael Yon Jungle
@Michael_Yon
Replacements will slay homeowners and take their homes.  Bank accounts.  

Without much training, some can assume identities just by living in your home with your papers and with instructions how to do it, such as beating passwords out of victims.  Institutions will ignore the obvious.  

This is replacement strategy.  Complete replacement.  This is war.  But those who study war already know this.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:16:11 AM EDT
[#17]
PETA president plans to donate her flesh for sizzling post-death human barbecue: 'Fry up with onions'
View Quote

She's been nuts for decades.

Also don't put a whole lot of stock in PETA loving animals as it runs one of the highest kill-rate "animal shelters" in Virginia.

Go here:
https://arr.vdacs.virginia.gov/Reports06

Select a year.
Report Type = Individual Agency Reports
Then select PETA from the list of shelters

Compare their intake and kill stats to the municipal shelters.  They are always among the highest kill rate.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:18:30 AM EDT
[#18]

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:41:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#19]
Originally Posted By Bubbles:

Also don't put a whole lot of stock in PETA loving animals as it runs one of the highest kill-rate "animal shelters" in Virginia.

Go here:

Select a year.

Compare their intake and kill stats to the municipal shelters.  They are always among the highest kill rate.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bubbles:

Go here:

Select a year.

She’s obviously nuts and would sell her own body & sounds for publicity. Cannibalism just shows the hypocrisy, as well as the evil, and she would probably have no problem with animals eating people, either.

It’s all part of the ‘humans must be destroyed to save the planet’ death cult.

PETA protest in downtown NY

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:48:29 AM EDT
[#20]
French protests are back…

Live Feeds

LIVE: French unions protest against pension reform

France Pensions Protests LIVE: French Unions protest against Macron's pension reform law | WION LIVE

France Pension Protests LIVE : French Unions Protest Against Pension Reform Law

France: Rassemblement contre la réforme des retraites à Paris

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Hundreds of thousands march in Poland anti-government protests to show support for democracy

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Hundreds of thousands of people marched in an anti-government protest in Poland’s capital on Sunday, with citizens traveling from across the country to voice their anger at officials who they say have eroded democratic norms and created fears that the nation is following Hungary and Turkey down the path to autocracy.

Warsaw Mayor Rafal Trzaskowski, who belongs to the opposition party that led the march, estimated that 500,000 people took part. The Onet news portal estimated there there were at least 300,000 at the march’s culmination.

Large crowds also gathered in Krakow and other cities across the nation of 38 million people, showing frustration with a government that critics accuse of violating the constitution and eroding fundamental rights in Poland.

Former President Lech Walesa, the leader of the Solidarity movement that played a historic role in toppling communism in Poland, marched alongside the leader of the opposition Civic Platform party, ex-Prime Minister Donald Tusk.

Walesa and Tusk are reviled by the ruling Law and Justice party led by Jaroslaw Kaczynski, and the Warsaw crowd chanted “Democracy!” and “Constitution!”

The rally started at Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki’s office and ended up at the Royal Castle, where Tusk hailed the turnout and pledged to fight to win an autumn election.

“We are going to these elections to win and to right human wrongs. I promise you victory, a settlement of evil, compensation for human wrongs and reconciliation among Poles,” Tusk told the crowd.

The government spokesman, Piotr Mueller, accused Tusk and Walesa of “trying to overthrow the government.”

Tusk had called on Poles to march with him for the sake of the nation’s future — a message that resonated for Radek Tusinski, 49, who arrived with his wife and two children. A handmade sign reading “I cannot give up freedom” was attached to their baby stroller.
https://apnews.com/article/poland-democracy-march-tusk-kaczynski-duda-4ab13141a16b88d63b060c1f977bb75e

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#22]
That cannibalism thing just keeps coming up every once in a while…

PETA senior vice president Kathy Guillermo weighs in on reports the US government has allegedly given $1.3 billion to Chinese and Russian entities over the past five years to fund various research programs on 'Fox News Tonight.'

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) President Ingrid Newkirk said she updated her will to include a request for her flesh to be donated for a "human barbecue," according to a Monday announcement.

"Flesh is flesh, and mine is given, not taken," Newkirk said. "[T]he thought of carving up human flesh for steaks might be just the thing to jolt diners into kindness."

The request detailed a desire for her flesh to be "Carve[d] out and sear some of her flesh to fry up with onions for a human barbecue." The will also asked for her body parts to be shipped off to various individuals and groups.

PETA, the world's largest animal rights organization, said, "the will ensures that even after her demise, Newkirk will continue to help animals and honors her commitment that ‘my body be used in a manner that draws attention to needless animal suffering and exploitation.’"
https://www.foxnews.com/media/peta-president-donates-human-flesh-sizzling-post-death-barbeque

View Quote

Why wait?  Weekends are made for BBQ and there's one coming up.
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 10:51:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/6/2023 11:05:12 AM EDT
[#24]
You will own nothing and be happy.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 4:20:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Michael Yon Jungle
@Michael_Yon
One Chinese, who claims his name is Lushan Zhao, came through late at night from the Darien Gap jungle on 13 April 2023.  We found him walking up Highway 1 in direction of United States.  Zhao apparently reads my twitter — he’s been sending threats from Mexico.  On his way to United States.  We talked with Zhao for about 90 minutes in Darien Province, Panama.  Zhao said he was deported once by Americans after buying boat in Bermuda and trying to make it to Florida a few weeks ago.  Zhao said he ran out of fuel and was drifting until US Coast Guard found him and sent him to Bermuda.  Bermuda was extraditing him to China.  During layover in Cuba, Zhao said he changed flight to Quito.  Took a bus from Ecuador to Necocli, Colombia, and after he made it through Darien Gap we intercepted him on Highway 1 at night just as he emerged from Darien Gap.  Very tired, hungry, itching, irritable, angry.  I told Masako Ganaha to be prepared to run.  Zhao seemed very dangerous.  Zhao said he was a spy.  Now Zhao said he was lying about being a spy.  So what it is?  Spy, lying, or both?  Now Zhao texts with naked threats to me as he tries to make it to USA.

Well, Zhao — you must know that your face is in US database.  Threatening Americans while trying to infiltrate America while claiming to be a spy puts a damper on our relationship.

Link Posted: 6/6/2023 6:36:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#26]
Potential Iran Revolutionary Guard cyber intelligence operatives with Venezuelan passports crossing the border into America.  Also, very graphic depictions of violence of cartel coyotes perpetrated against those being smuggled across the border.

Lt. Colonel Pete Chambers and Christie Hutcherson join guest host Maria Zeee on The Alex Jones Show to break down what they witnessed to be a military camp being used to smuggle fighting age males across the southern border.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:01:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Hundreds of thousands march in Poland anti-government protests to show support for democracy

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Hundreds of thousands of people marched in an anti-government protest in Poland’s capital on Sunday, with citizens traveling from across the country to voice their anger at officials who they say have eroded democratic norms and created fears that the nation is following Hungary and Turkey down the path to autocracy.

Warsaw Mayor Rafal Trzaskowski, who belongs to the opposition party that led the march, estimated that 500,000 people took part. The Onet news portal estimated there there were at least 300,000 at the march’s culmination.

Large crowds also gathered in Krakow and other cities across the nation of 38 million people, showing frustration with a government that critics accuse of violating the constitution and eroding fundamental rights in Poland.

Former President Lech Walesa, the leader of the Solidarity movement that played a historic role in toppling communism in Poland, marched alongside the leader of the opposition Civic Platform party, ex-Prime Minister Donald Tusk.

Walesa and Tusk are reviled by the ruling Law and Justice party led by Jaroslaw Kaczynski, and the Warsaw crowd chanted “Democracy!” and “Constitution!”

The rally started at Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki’s office and ended up at the Royal Castle, where Tusk hailed the turnout and pledged to fight to win an autumn election.

“We are going to these elections to win and to right human wrongs. I promise you victory, a settlement of evil, compensation for human wrongs and reconciliation among Poles,” Tusk told the crowd.

The government spokesman, Piotr Mueller, accused Tusk and Walesa of “trying to overthrow the government.”

Tusk had called on Poles to march with him for the sake of the nation’s future — a message that resonated for Radek Tusinski, 49, who arrived with his wife and two children. A handmade sign reading “I cannot give up freedom” was attached to their baby stroller.
https://apnews.com/article/poland-democracy-march-tusk-kaczynski-duda-4ab13141a16b88d63b060c1f977bb75e

View Quote

POLAND Takes to the Street | Who's Next?

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:23:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#28]
Chinese Migrants Crossing Southern Border Should Alarm Us

Journalists like Sara Carter, Jennie Taer at The Daily Caller, and Michael Yon on Twitter have been documenting a notable surge in Chinese migrants crossing the U.S. southern border in FY 23 (that began 1 October 2022).

Between October 2022 and April 2023, over 9,000 Chinese migrants, most of them single adult males, were encountered by Customs and Border Protection (CBP) agents. Just through April 2023 (7 months into FY 23), that marks a nearly 400% increase in Chinese encounters over the total for the entire FY 22.

This does not even begin to account for the numbers that have made it across our border undetected or among those called “got aways.” Indeed, the numbers of Chinese men observed entering, within, and exiting the Darien Gap number many thousands more than those actually encountered and/or apprehended by CBP.

Many illegal aliens, the Chinese men among them, are actively being assisted in their travels north by the United Nations (U.N.), the U.S. Department of State and various U.S. Nongovernmental Organizations (NGOs). Migrants are provided with food, water, clothing, shoes, backpacks and debit cards with which to purchase necessities along the way.

Maps charting various routes northward are handed out to them. Michael Yon observes large charter buses on the Panama side of the Darien Gap transporting hundreds of illegals north every single night. Who is paying for these buses is unclear.

Even more alarming is new information from Michael Yon that he’s observed not only large groups of fit, young, military-age Chinese men trekking through the Darien Gap that separates Colombia in South America from Panama in Central America, but reports that they’ve been seen drinking shots of raw chicken blood upon successfully arriving in Panama.

Chinese virologist whistleblower Dr. Li-Meng Yan helps put that in context. She tells us that CCP leader Xi Jinping established the 75th Special Operations Brigade within the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) in 2013. The unit is subordinate to the Joint Staff Department of the PLA’s Central Military Commission and is based in China’s Yunnan Province. They are called “Jungle Tigers” and their signature training ritual is the drinking of chicken blood.

Among other places, China’s Jungle Tigers undergo rigorous jungle training in areas of southern China near the Burmese and Laotian borders where the rugged conditions are similar to what is found in the Darien Gap.

It is entirely possible that some Chinese who seek to flee the oppressive CCP regime do succeed in getting out of China. But it is not common for just anyone to be able to obtain a passport, the substantial required funds, and leave the country. Nor is it likely that thousands a month not only succeed in fleeing China but are also able to traverse the globe, sometimes by way of Saudi Arabia and Turkey, to then make their way to the U.S. southern border with Mexico. That is a new phenomenon.

Some of the Chinese migrants encountered en route north to the U.S. have taken multiple flights before arriving in Cuba or Ecuador, neither of which requires Chinese nationals to obtain a visa. It is known that the Mexican cartels that control the routes into the U.S. charge up to $30,000 for migrants traveling from Asia to the Western Hemisphere.

Also troubling is the fact that upon encountering some of these young Chinese men at the Darien Gap, they are able to converse in good, even nearly accent-free English – something far from common among ordinary Chinese workers.

For someone who’s lived in China and has been trained in observing body language and mannerisms, and detecting even slight variations in accent like Michael Yon, there are tell-tale giveaways that mark many of these Chinese male migrants as well-trained military/intelligence members. As he recounts, despite good classroom English, the vocabulary usage is not always quite colloquial, the way they carry themselves often shows a characteristic military bearing, and the repeated narratives about why they left China come across as "rehearsed."

Since October 2022, at DefendtheBorder.org, across social media, on cable TV, and certainly via official CBP reporting channels, the alarming numbers and characteristics of what appear to be Chinese military men crossing the U.S. southern border have been reported. And yet, to date, there has been absolute silence about it from senior USG officials.

Where do these Chinese men go upon gaining entry into our country? Do they join up with others already here? Are they forming operational cells? Are they conducting pre-attack casing and surveillance?

Has Mao’s “Long March” finally arrived here in the homeland?

https://www.newsmax.com/claremlopez/china-miagrants-border/2023/06/06/id/1122554/

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:30:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Potential Iran Revolutionary Guard cyber intelligence operatives with Venezuelan passports crossing the border into America.  Also, very graphic depictions of violence of cartel coyotes perpetrated against those being smuggled across the border.

Lt. Colonel Pete Chambers and Christie Hutcherson join guest host Maria Zeee on The Alex Jones Show to break down what they witnessed to be a military camp being used to smuggle fighting age males across the southern border.

View Quote

How this isn’t major news in our intelligence and security communities is hard to comprehend. If China and Iran are infiltrating America across our southern border it must not be far from go time. One would have to assume the support networks; safe houses, weapons, transportation etc are already in place.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:10:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpcdAtyqjg

View Quote

Diversity is our strength" seems like it is being spoken by the elites that use it as the divide & concur tool
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:16:07 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

How this isn’t major news in our intelligence and security communities is hard to comprehend. If China and Iran are infiltrating America across our southern border it must not be far from go time. One would have to assume the support networks; safe houses, weapons, transportation etc are already in place.
View All Quotes

The lack of news shows the complete compliance within.  This is akin to the Trojan horse without the need of the horse because Troy has disassembled their walls and replaced their own soldiers with Greeks.  Yep, the infrastructure to support it all is already in place.

All that’s left is the go signal.  As been war-gamed in the interviews & seminars posted in this thread concerning migrant saboteurs, the first shots in a Taiwan invasion or the beginning of any conventional war declared against the United States to officially kick off WWIII will begin here within our own borders.  Once started, the effects will be absolutely shocking and completely overwhelming for all of us.  I don’t think this will just happen in the US, either.  UK & Europe are already saturated.  

As if we don’t have enough threats such as the economy and from within our own government to deal with, too.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:32:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:

Diversity is our strength" seems like it is being spoken by the elites that use it as the divide & concur tool
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
Ireland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVpcdAtyqjg

Especially when the diversity they refer to isn’t just racial, it’s cultural.  Nationalism cannot exist in a country saturated in cultural diversity.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 8:40:34 AM EDT
[#34]

The Vote Fraud Monster Is Coming for Ted Cruz

On the Memorial Day weekend, while most Americans played near water, the leftists impeached the strongest elected voice in Texas for election integrity — Ken Paxton.

Impeachments were history book items until Clinton, then two more for Trump and some predicting one for Biden.  Everyone kind of gets it.  It's a political thing, with preposterous second-raters giving speeches about honesty, integrity, rule of law as they bend the rules to get their way.

This one is a bit different.  Paxton is the stand-up guy who — but for a very sketchy Supreme Court "standing" ruling — could have seriously upended the fraudulent election in 2020.  He is ballsy, innovative, smart, and colorful.  And he is the attorney general of a very big state — or was, as he now is suspended.  It's now up to the state Senate.

He had one of those mistress events that beguiles Christian conservative types.  Then there was some kind of lawsuit followed by a $3-million settlement.  Republicans do seem to pay more for sex than the leftists who drive their victims off a bridge or bite their lip or just deny that it ever happened.

Paxton apparently did everything above board — as far as the payment goes, even getting the Legislature to fund it.  A group of RINOs and all the leftist Democrats held a secret investigation, leading to a bill sent to the Legislature, days before the holiday — leftists demanding a vote on the holiday Saturday.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/05/the_vote_fraud_monster_is_coming_for_ted_cruz.html

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#35]
This whole UFO/UAP stuff just keeps getting stranger and stranger.  I guess they aren’t calling this The Great Reset for nothing.

Whistleblower says UFOs triggered a 'multi-decade Cold War' | Elizabeth Vargas Reports

More backstory for anyone who may have missed it.

Military whistleblower claims US has UFO retrieval program | Elizabeth Vargas Reports
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:16:15 AM EDT
[#36]

Dr Zhivago returns home

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5ikX1e7TrQ
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By darg508:

Wait until they place a family in a home where somebody lives alone and has  "space" to accommodate that family. They have the data from the census :-)

Dr Zhivago returns home

We all saw it coming but things are still moving a an alarming pace.  

Adams floats idea of New Yorkers housing migrants in ‘private residences’

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/adams-wants-new-yorkers-to-house-migrants-in-private-residences/

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:25:40 AM EDT
[#37]

https://nypost.com/2023/06/05/adams-wants-new-yorkers-to-house-migrants-in-private-residences/

View All Quotes

Wait until they place a family in a home where somebody lives alone and has  "space" to accommodate that family. They have the data from the census :-)

Dr Zhivago returns home

This can’t be real….

https://nitter.net/DowdEdward/status/1666234060161835008#m

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

People can say what they want about Yon and it is true he comes across as crying wolf a lot and making some things seem bigger than they are but he is an absolute expert on what’s happening on our southern border.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 10:52:19 AM EDT
[#39]

That comment from Grayson where they say “get out of NYC” is completely wrong. It’s like GD constantly saying “move to a free state”.

It’s time to quit running and stand and fight. Quit conceding ground. It only gives the commies a victory and strengthens their strongholds. And eventually that will lead to there being no place to run to.
Link Posted: 6/7/2023 11:40:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#40]

People can say what they want about Yon and it is true he comes across as crying wolf a lot and making some things seem bigger than they are but he is an absolute expert on what’s happening on our southern border.
View All Quotes

I still think his greatest weakness in all of this is his forecasts concerning the timing. He absolutely sees the indicators and is able to connect the dots better than most.  

It’s like when I first started this thread.  His insistence that a global famine would occur was a stretch at the time but I started seeing more and more news stories and events that backed up his warnings.  That’s a big reason why this thread is still going, otherwise, it would have died a long time ago.

I have to also admire his cooperation and teamwork with other journalists concerning the border and other issues, too.  Instead of downplaying others to self-promote like so many do these days, he openly embraces new people like muckraker.com who want to expose these issues and report just as he’s doing.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 1:14:17 PM EDT
[#41]

That comment from Grayson where they say “get out of NYC” is completely wrong. It’s like GD constantly saying “move to a free state”.

It’s time to quit running and stand and fight. Quit conceding ground. It only gives the commies a victory and strengthens their strongholds. And eventually that will lead to there being no place to run to.
View All Quotes

I have conflicting feelings on this.  When I traveled around the country years ago, I had great admiration for conservatives in these liberal strongholds.  In some cases, the conservative voices in these areas were much stronger than what I was even used to hearing in Texas, simply because with a supposed smaller number, they had to shout and be blunt in their discourse in order to be heard and taken seriously.  Today, the tide must be overwhelming.

Those same tactics will not and are not working in a lot more parts of the country as it did before.  The game is rigged and playing that same game by the same rules is a sure way of losing.  We are always playing defense.  That’s why I say that as long as we continue to be reactive instead of active, they will continue to set the pace and the direction that everything goes, politically, socially, economically, spiritually,  etc…

This is a war and a strong designated front is much better than a few scattered behind enemy lines.  But of course, that’s by playing the conventional game and following the conventional rules.  If we truly intend to play the game to win, we will definitely need those few behind enemy lines with the courage to reach the levels and beyond  that I referred to seeing in my travels years ago.  In many ways, that’s exactly the strategy that our enemies are using to undermine once clearly conservative states like Texas.  We need to boldly take the fight to them, no matter which state we live in.

Link Posted: 6/7/2023 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#42]
Little Tyrants get rewarded for being Little Tyrants.

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Dr Zhivago returns home

This can’t be real….

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/139/781/147/original/abc99f549b10f775.png

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:19:43 PM EDT
[#44]

'Blackout warfare': The World War III threat more deadly than nukes

Nuclear fallout won't kill most people in World War III. EMPs will.

https://www.historiologist.com/p/blackout-warfare-the-world-war-iii

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:19:44 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#46]
The coming taxation of food.

Access to Things Keeping You Alive Are Being Withdrawn
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Dr Zhivago returns home

This can’t be real….

https://media.gab.com/cdn-cgi/image/width=1136,quality=100,fit=scale-down/system/media_attachments/files/139/781/147/original/abc99f549b10f775.png

Asked the wife if she had heard anything about this the other night and it enraged her. It’s definitely a line in the sand. I’m not housing anyone or paying some stupid tax. Put it on my property taxes and let’s see where it goes. I’m not playing globalist games.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:48:35 PM EDT
[#49]

Fortunately I don't believe it is real. Can't find any evidence online other than the tweet above.
Link Posted: 6/8/2023 12:52:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WoodHeat] [#50]

'Blackout warfare': The World War III threat more deadly than nukes

Nuclear fallout won't kill most people in World War III. EMPs will.

https://www.historiologist.com/p/blackout-warfare-the-world-war-iii

View Quote

There's a lot wrong in that article about EMP. Might be splitting hairs though, as even if your post-80s car is still running there won't be power for getting gas out of the pump. Your phone will still be operational, as will most of your other electronics, but they will have nothing to connect to. Not sure about solar panels.

eta: The author's suggestion that we would have no response to an EMP attack neglects the fact that our subs will be more than capable of responding (as will much of our military), while he amusingly mocks Australia's purchase of submarines.

Any country that detonates an EMP over the US will in very short order cease to exist.
Page / 321
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top