BCM
User Panel

Page / 315
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:39:38 AM EDT
[#1]
TommyRobinsonOfficial@TommyRobinsonOfficial
1h
·
This is the case nationwide, hotel owners sacking all their staff during one of the most difficult periods for decades, to make way for piles of illegal immigrants.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109353957300818169

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:41:05 AM EDT
[#2]
45m
·
Zelensky claimed that Russian Missiles hit Poland and called for “the terrorist” to be put in their place.

Yet it's discovered it was his lot again.

This clown desperate to start world war three and the West aiding and abetting sending billions every week.

We see you!

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109354057727166341

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:45:04 AM EDT
[#3]
In Horrific Move, Iran's Parliament Votes to Execute 15,000 Protestors to Teach 'Hard Lesson'

https://redstate.com/smoosieq/2022/11/15/in-horrific-move-irans-parliament-votes-to-execute-15000-protestors-to-teach-hard-lesson-n659173
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 11:48:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#4]
Did you ever think you’d see political elections in America mirror political elections in Brazil?

Supporters For Kari Lake Call For Military Intervention To Stop The Steal In Her Governor’s Race (Video)

https://conservativefiringline.com/supporters-for-kari-lake-call-for-military-intervention-to-stop-the-steal-in-her-governors-race-video/

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 12:22:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:
45m
·
Zelensky claimed that Russian Missiles hit Poland and called for “the terrorist” to be put in their place.

This clown desperate to start world war three and the West aiding and abetting sending billions every week.

We see you!

View Quote

Not so fast. The reports are there were two missiles that hit Poland. It's likely that one was a Russian cruise missile and the other a Ukrainian AD missile. This is likely the reason why NATO Sec Gen Stoltenberg is still blaming Russia. It's also not a stretch that when Russia fires almost 100 missiles at Ukraine, that Private Conscriptovich may have fat-fingered the target coordinates such that it was going to land in Poland.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Not so fast. The reports are there were two missiles that hit Poland. It's likely that one was a Russian cruise missile and the other a Ukrainian AD missile. This is likely the reason why NATO Sec Gen Stoltenberg is still blaming Russia. It's also not a stretch that when Russia fires almost 100 missiles at Ukraine, that Private Conscriptovich may have fat-fingered the target coordinates such that it was going to land in Poland.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
45m
·

We see you!

We’ll see.  Color me highly skeptical.

He makes good points that as talk or momentum move towards deescalation, “something” always comes up to derail that and increase tensions yet again.

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:19:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I picked up some farm fresh ex-large brown eggs at my favorite small grocery today and they have reached an all time high of $4.49/dozen. These were just $1.29 at the end of the Trump administration. I asked the stocking person what the deal was and he said the supplier continues to raise the price, but the store owner refuses to raise the price beyond the current rate. He said at this price he's only making a few pennies a dozen and that he hopes shoppers will buy other items. He almost cancelled the last order I guess. Crazy!
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:21:24 PM EDT
[#8]
The thin veneer of a civil society.

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:41:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By konger:
I picked up some farm fresh ex-large brown eggs at my favorite small grocery today and they have reached an all time high of $4.49/dozen. These were just $1.29 at the end of the Trump administration. I asked the stocking person what the deal was and he said the supplier continues to raise the price, but the store owner refuses to raise the price beyond the current rate. He said at this price he's only making a few pennies a dozen and that he hopes shoppers will buy other items. He almost cancelled the last order I guess. Crazy!
View Quote

I’m curious to see what grocery store shelves will look like after this weekend, leading into Thanksgiving.  The thing that has jumped out at me so far in the last few weeks is the soft drink aisles appear very bare in dollar stores, walmarts and grocery stores.

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:42:39 PM EDT
[#10]

At this point, there are only two entities left to administer those consequences, the American populous and God Almighty.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:
Originally Posted By trails-end:
Originally Posted By viralinsurgency:

This admin and congress are the most corrupt in history, and will face very real consequences for it.

You make sense and then say crazy things like this.

What’s so crazy about that? They are absolutely the most corrupt organization in the history of the world. The consequences part is yet to be determined.

At this point, there are only two entities left to administer those consequences, the American populous and God Almighty.

Exactly
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
37 minutes ago
Plant a Garden
How my Grandparents did it. I spent a lot of time working the garden. I once shotgunned a rabbit for dinner in the garden and a pellet got into a tomato…which somehow made it to my Grandfather’s plate, lol. He spit it out. Plink. On the plate. Lesson: Don’t use shotgun in the garden.

Saw this on David Dubyne’s latest podcast. David has been amazingly ahead of the game:

Next Big Move For Money ... Protect Yourselves

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 1:59:59 PM EDT
[#12]
A significant cooling event continues in the Stratosphere due to the large Water Vapor cloud, but can it impact the upcoming Winter Season?

https://www.severe-weather.eu/global-weather/stratosphere-polar-vortex-cooling-event-update-cold-anomaly-winter-season-influence-fa/

Very interesting and long article related to the Tonga eruption that has been mentioned in the last few pages.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I’m sorry but this is just saturated by agenda driven propaganda to set up the next phase which I think will be US nukes positioned in Poland before Christmas.

E-S-C-A-L-A-T-I-O-N-!

20m
·
Austin: Russia "ultimately responsible" for Poland missile blast, whatever the final conclusion may be.

These people are insane.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109354802358777171
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Ticking Time Bomb: 500,000 Armed Foreign 'Soldiers' Are Hiding Inside Germany Awaiting Their Attack Orders

Hundred of thousands of foreign fighters, many of who are armed, have invaded Germany and are waiting for the signal to attack. The German government can no longer protect its citizens, that have been left armed and helpless by their policies.

Federal border police no longer speak of asylum seekers but soldiers storming their country. It is estimated that are 500,000 soldiers waiting for an order to attack. Meanwhile, Germany has 260,000 Bundeswehr soldiers (armed forces of the Federal Republic of Germany).

Police are being pressured not to speak of the invasion taking place. The same applies to vehicles coming over the Balkan route. They are sometimes checked, and if weapons are found, which often trucks are full of them, “they may not be confiscated.”

Watch the following video report from Germany:

https://rairfoundation.com/ticking-time-bomb-500000-armed-foreign-soldiers-are-hiding-inside-germany-awaiting-their-attack-orders/

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 3:09:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Ticking Time Bomb: 500,000 Armed Foreign 'Soldiers' Are Hiding Inside Germany Awaiting Their Attack Orders

Hundred of thousands of foreign fighters, many of who are armed, have invaded Germany and are waiting for the signal to attack. The German government can no longer protect its citizens, that have been left armed and helpless by their policies.

Federal border police no longer speak of asylum seekers but soldiers storming their country. It is estimated that are 500,000 soldiers waiting for an order to attack. Meanwhile, Germany has 260,000 Bundeswehr soldiers (armed forces of the Federal Republic of Germany).

Police are being pressured not to speak of the invasion taking place. The same applies to vehicles coming over the Balkan route. They are sometimes checked, and if weapons are found, which often trucks are full of them, “they may not be confiscated.”

https://rairfoundation.com/ticking-time-bomb-500000-armed-foreign-soldiers-are-hiding-inside-germany-awaiting-their-attack-orders/

View Quote

Thanks alacran for the continued updates. Foreign soldiers? From where?
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 3:20:35 PM EDT
[#16]

What’s so crazy about that? They are absolutely the most corrupt organization in the history of the world. The consequences part is yet to be determined.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By trails-end:

This admin and congress are the most corrupt in history, and will face very real consequences for it.

You make sense and then say crazy things like this.

Corrupt?  Without a doubt.

They will face consequences?  LOL.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 3:35:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By yodude:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yodude:

The video references the Balkans.  This story sounds a bit on the sensationalism side but RAIR has had good stories in the past, plus Albanians have been flooding into Britain and they recently wrapped the Churchill statue with Albanian flags this past Remembrance Day.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/20416939/albanian-protesters-churchill-statue/

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 4:00:55 PM EDT
[#18]

He makes good points that as talk or momentum move towards deescalation, “something” always comes up to derail that and increase tensions yet again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI26HqSy5Z4

View All Quotes
45m
·

We see you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI26HqSy5Z4

I'm not skeptical that the incompetent Russians may have typed in the wrong coordinates for a target and the Ukrainian AD missile followed it into Polish airspace.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 4:04:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I’m sorry but this is just saturated by agenda driven propaganda to set up the next phase which I think will be US nukes positioned in Poland before Christmas.

E-S-C-A-L-A-T-I-O-N-!

20m
·
Austin: Russia "ultimately responsible" for Poland missile blast, whatever the final conclusion may be.

These people are insane.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109354802358777171
View Quote

Don't start no $hit, won't be no $hit. Austin is an idiot but he's not wrong on this. Russia *is* responsible.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 4:49:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By TarzanT:
My land backs up the the UT Grassland Ag Research farm. They’ll never miss a couple (dozen) cows.

View Quote

And if things get REALLY bad...don't they still have that body farm?

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 5:23:17 PM EDT
[#21]
1h
·
Perfectly put.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109355157019392564

Link Posted: 11/16/2022 6:34:26 PM EDT
[#22]
ESG: The Merger of State and Corporate Power

In 2022, in the midst of a recession, record inflation, and a tumbling stock market, a corporate ideology known by the acronym ESG emerged from obscurity to become a headline topic. It has been called everything from a risk-management tool and a movement for a cleaner, more just world, to a “con,” a “fraud,” and even—in an Elon Musk tweet—“the devil incarnate.”

The term itself is opaque; ESG brings environmental, social, and governance causes together under one umbrella. The environmental component includes things such as transitioning to wind and solar energy from fossil fuels, and to electric vehicles from gasoline-powered cars.

The social component includes racial and gender equity, diversity training for employees, economic equity, and gun control. The governance component focus on how companies are run and includes racial and gender quotas for corporate boards, management, and staff, and—in the case of Exxon—putting green energy advocates on the board.

The Origins of ESG Ideology

The ESG movement is a derivative of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). There are 17 SDGs in all, ranging from “no poverty, zero hunger, and good health” to “responsible consumption and production” and “peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development.”

In 2019, the World Economic Forum (WEF), an annual gathering of the world’s most powerful political and corporate leaders in Davos, Switzerland, signed a strategic partnership with the U.N. to advance the SDGs throughout the corporate sector. Led by founder and Chairman Klaus Schwab, the WEF issued the “Davos Manifesto 2020: The Universal Purpose of a Company in the Fourth Industrial Revolution.”

The manifesto declared that “a company is more than an economic unit generating wealth. It fulfills human and societal aspirations as part of the broader social system.”

During the annual meeting, Schwab told the gathered corporate executives and world leaders, “Let’s be clear, the future is not just happening; the future is built by us, by a powerful community here in this room. We have the means to improve the status of the world.”

In a CNBC interview in 2020, Bank of America CEO and WEF International Business Council Chairman Brian Moynihan said, “To solve these huge problems that the world faces—this is U.N. week and the SDGs are the statement to the world of what we’d like to make progress on—you have to bring capitalism to the task.”

On Nov. 4, 100 executives from the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders issued a joint letter to attendees of the U.N. Climate Change Conference (COP27), stating, “We are ready to work side-by-side with governments to deliver bold climate action.”

“Accelerating the transition to net zero requires significant collaboration and shared responsibility between the private and public sectors.”

Signatories of the letter included Coca-Cola, Dell, Hewlett Packard, Microsoft, Nestle, PepsiCo, Siemens, Sysco, and Unilever.

Speaking at the COP27 conference, former Vice President Al Gore concurred, saying, “We need $4.5 trillion per year to make this transition, and that can only come by unlocking access to private capital.”

Author and political analyst Michael Rectenwald told The Epoch Times, “This is a massive campaign that has already metastasized to almost all of the corporate world. The tentacles of the WEF extend to almost every sector of society.”

More than 500 of the world’s largest corporations have signed pledges to support ESG goals across industries including banking, insurance, asset management, tech, media, energy, manufacturing, and transportation. These pledges are signed as part of membership in international clubs like Climate Action 100+, the Glasgow Financial Alliance for Net Zero, the Net Zero Banking Alliance, and the Net Zero Asset Managers Alliance.

There’s no segment of the U.S. economy that’s outside the reach of this movement.

From its origins in U.N. think tanks and WEF conference rooms, ESG is then passed down to the corporate world via Wall Street, marketed as an investment strategy for companies to follow—voluntarily or involuntarily.

Carole Crozat, BlackRock’s head of sustainable investing research, explained to investors that “while measuring the alignment of investments to the U.N. SDGs is a complex and evolving task, we believe that their integration in investment decisions can help secure long-term financial performance.”

“Redirecting capital toward U.N. SDGs could offer $12 trillion of market opportunities linked to our long-term social and environmental well-being,” Crozat said.

ESG in Practice

In principle, ESG means that companies look beyond making profits and consider higher political and moral issues, such as the welfare of the planet; in practice, it means that corporations become political agents for left-wing causes. This concept is also called “stakeholder capitalism,” which has been endorsed by CEOs across the corporate world.

Speaking for Bank of America, Moynihan said, “Our research shows that companies that do well on ESG end up doing better … It defines capitalism the way that people want to define it, which is stakeholder capitalism and solving the big problems of the world.”

Stakeholder capitalism means that, instead of answering exclusively to shareholders, CEOs will focus on employees, the environment, and society at large. As head of the Business Roundtable, a club of America’s largest corporations, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon applauded the organization’s announcement in 2019 that corporate executives would henceforth follow stakeholder ideology, stating that the American dream was “fraying” and that “these modernized principles reflect the business community’s unwavering commitment to continue to push for an economy that serves all Americans.”

In accordance with ESG principles, stakeholder-oriented banks such as JPMorgan Chase refused to lend to oil drilling companies in Alaska. Delta Air Lines, Coca-Cola, and Major League Baseball fought against voter ID laws in Georgia that they claimed were racist.

The world’s largest food companies such as Nestle, Danone, Kellogg’s, General Mills, and Unilever encourage—and sometimes pressure—the hundreds of thousands of farmers who supply them to take up a U.N.-approved method of farming called “regenerative agriculture.”

As part of the U.N. and ESG goals to reduce shootings, banks including Citibank restricted lending to the firearms industry. Credit card companies Visa, Mastercard, and American Express began tracking purchases from gun shops.

Amalgamated Bank President Priscilla Sims Brown stated in an interview with CBS that “where there may be gun sales that are intended for black markets or we see patterns of gun purchases made in multiple gun shops … we can provide that information to authorities to investigate.” PayPal went a step further and refused to allow its payment services to be used to buy guns or ammunition.

Following ESG social criteria, Disney fought to repeal a Florida law that bans the teaching of sexual topics to schoolchildren in kindergarten through third grade, which Disney said was a human rights violation. Disney executives also announced during a staff meeting they were “adding queerness” and “advancing a not-so-secret gay agenda” in the children’s shows they produce.

Corporations across the board began implementing diversity, equity, and inclusion training for employees, with Coca-Cola urging employees to “be less white,” and asset manager Vanguard instructing its white male employees to accept “uncomfortable” criticism about their racist biases toward minorities. United Airlines set racial and gender quotas for hiring new pilots, and Bank of America announced that it would provide no-down-payment mortgages for minorities who want to buy a house.

The WEF, Bank of America, Disney, Coca-Cola, and PayPal didn’t respond to requests for comment.

A Money Machine That Spans the Globe

ESG isn’t just an ideology; it’s also an industry. ESG investment funds and other assets have rapidly grown over the past decade to reach a current $55 trillion worldwide. ESG assets are projected to grow to $100 trillion by 2025.

To put this in perspective, the gross domestic product (GDP) of the entire United States is currently about $21 trillion. The ESG industry is enormous and pervasive; it’s lucrative; and it has created a broad network of vested interests—consultants, rating agencies, accountants, investment managers, and proxy agents—to bring agnostics into the fold. Often, the companies that impose ESG ratings on companies, countries, and even U.S. states, also provide paid consulting services to help them improve their ratings.

The main drivers of the ESG movement are Wall Street banks and investment funds, which control the capital for the world economy. The three largest asset managers, BlackRock, Vanguard, and State Street, together control more than $20 trillion in assets under management. Because they manage index funds, they own shares in most corporations that are included in market indexes like the S&P 500.

“If you just look at BlackRock by itself, it’s the first, second or third largest shareholder in 80 percent of the companies in the S&P 500,” Andrew Puzder, the former CEO of CKE Restaurants, told The Epoch Times. “They use that tremendous voting power, not only to advance this economic leftist agenda, but to put it above their obligation to generate returns for their investors.”

BlackRock, State Street, and Vanguard didn’t respond to requests for comment.

Will Hild, executive director of Consumers’ Research, told The Epoch Times that “the way that these fund managers use ESG to push progressive politics is multifaceted. The first and probably the most public way is they get to vote the shares that they’re managing.”

“The more quiet, sort of less public way is that they have what they call engagement meetings with corporate leadership on these issues,” Hild said. “And when they show up, they don’t say: hey, we’re just representing ourselves, they say we represent ownership of 7.5-20 percent of your publicly traded shares. BlackRock, State Street, and Vanguard together would be the largest shareholder in 90 percent of the S&P 500.”

Speaking at a New York Times conference in 2017, BlackRock CEO Larry Fink appeared to underscore this point, stating: “Behaviors are going to have to change and this is one thing we’re asking companies. You have to force behaviors and here at BlackRock we are forcing behaviors.” Fink writes an annual letter to CEOs, setting priorities for the coming year.

“If you read his annual letter to CEOs, Larry Fink actually thinks he needs to tell the world’s CEOs every year what BlackRock thinks,” Puzder said. “He doesn’t have to go to every shareholder meeting, he just tells them what to do in a letter. And the letter the year before last said we need to get to net-zero carbon emissions by 2050, which will require a transformation of the entire economy.”

Despite its rhetoric to the contrary and its membership in various global ESG organizations, BlackRock has vehemently denied that it uses its influence to push a political agenda. Responding to a letter (pdf) from 19 state attorneys general who asserted that “BlackRock used citizens’ assets to pressure companies to comply with international agreements such as the Paris Agreement that force the phase-out of fossil fuels,” BlackRock countered (pdf) that its funds were highly rated from a performance perspective and that “our participation in these initiatives is entirely consistent with our fiduciary obligations.”

Other financial institutions that have pledged support for the ESG movement include Bank of America, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan Chase, Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, HSBC, Deutsche Bank, and UBS. And in pledging fealty to ESG goals, corporations are not only aligned with each other, but with governments, as well.

“It’s now becoming increasingly difficult to tell where the private sector ends and the government begins,” Alex Newman, CEO of Liberty Sentinel Media, told The Epoch Times. “We’re seeing a merger of the two.”

JPMorgan Chase, Citibank, Goldman Sachs, and Morgan Stanley also didn’t respond to requests for comment.

“In my experience, large Wall Street banks are not charitable institutions,” Vivek Ramaswamy, entrepreneur and founder of Strive Asset Management, told The Epoch Times. “You look at which firms are rewarded with government packages, like who gets the COVID-19 stimulus packages; a lot of that flowed through BlackRock.”

Tom Jones, president of the American Accountability Foundation, told The Epoch Times: “What we’re seeing is a new revolving door in Washington. We’re seeing liberal activists, whether they’re in the administration or on Capitol Hill, instead of leaving those positions and going to K Street to become lobbyists in Washington, what we’re seeing now is they’re going to Wall Street. And they’re using the enormous influence that these Wall Street firms have to really drive policy at the state and local level in a way they haven’t done before.”

Brian Deese, for example, who’s the current National Economic Council director, was global head of sustainable investing at BlackRock, Hild noted.

“And you have Tom Donilon, who’s now been put in charge of a significant portion of our foreign policy, vis-à-vis China. And again, he comes right out of BlackRock and it’s going down the line.

“The Biden administration has been heavily staffed by BlackRock alums, and in some cases, it’s even scary some of the issues that they handled when they were at BlackRock. Tom Donilon, for example, recommended to clients while he was there that they tripled their exposure to China, and now he’s in charge of a portion of the Biden administration’s foreign policy vis a vis China.”

A Democratic Deficit

What’s most striking about ESG is how, in joining corporations with government under a common cause, it has created a new power structure that often supersedes national laws and overrides the Constitution. Working in collaboration with government agencies, corporations have engaged in enforcement, censorship, and warrantless surveillance, often doing what the government is legally prohibited from doing.

Some believe that this public–private alliance, which overrides democratic institutions, is necessary because the crises that humanity are facing—including climate change and racism—are so dire.

“The climate crisis is about human security, economic security, environmental security, national security, and the very life of the planet,” President Joe Biden said in his speech at the U.N. COP27 summit on Nov. 11.

Calling for a “sustainability revolution” at the COP27 conference, former Vice President Al Gore condemned “the culture of death that surrounds our addiction to fossil fuels by digging up dead life forms and burning them recklessly in ways that create more death.”

But others are wary about this concentration of power and authority in so few hands, and the public’s loss of a voice or vote in such major decisions about the future.

“How you address racial inequity or global climate change, these are important enough questions that we should resolve them through free speech and debate in the public square by putting people into public office who are accountable to the American electorate. Companies are not accountable, BlackRock is not accountable, Larry Fink is not accountable,” Ramaswamy said.

“This is the heart of the question that was an issue in 1776, where we said for better or worse, citizens decide how to settle these common political questions through the political process where everyone’s voice and vote counts equally.”

New York University Finance Professor Aswath Damodaran told the Prague Finance Institute in November 2021: “Do you really want Larry Fink and Jamie Dimon deciding what’s good or bad for the world? You’ve outsourced what should be your responsibility as a voter, as a citizen, to CEOs of companies. Nothing good has ever come of doing that.”

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_app/esg-the-merger-of-state-and-corporate-power_4858981.html

View Quote

After reading things like this, I started thinking, what if we stop using the money they use to control us?  

All their power is derived from the money they control.  If those of us who want to live free devalue it, stop using it, replace it with something the WEF, black rock and other parties have no influence or control over, then their trillions of USD are worthless.

Set up a parallel and competing economy.  Operate totally independent of them and their network. Unaffiliate ourselves from the currencies they use.

Some ideas: exchange service or goods for services and goods... create credits that represent an hour of your time, which has intrinsic value... convert USD to precious metals and trade in those...

Just brainstorming at this point, but we need to dethrone them and shake off any control they have over humanity and our economy, and what better way than create our own?
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 6:54:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 53gunner:
Ain’t this some shit
Thailand working towards paperless system
View Quote

Assigning people QR codes, devaluing cash and limiting cash transactions by about half in 4 years...

And the Fed Reserve just announced their CBDC trials.

The countries all over the world are all getting ready for the death of the US dollar, and a forced move to digital currency that the governments will have absolute control over.  Every transaction recorded, tracked and graded for carbon footprint impact or whatever agenda they wish to push.  

Economic output growth rate too slow?  The gov applies a negative interest rate and all your account value starts to decline, enticing you to spend all you have before the value decreases even more.

Fines are automatically assessed and applied.  Bonuses (free "money") is immediately credited to accounts for conducting the behaviors they want you to, like buying certain types of food or certain brands of goods, while higher "taxes" are levied on disfavored goods and services.

Freedom and privacy are non-existent.  This is the future the governments are seeking to achieve.
Link Posted: 11/16/2022 10:27:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Anecdotal story:
We do our postage at one of those mailbox store places. Post office PO box is too expensive, and we can concealed carry there as it’s a private business.  

Anyway, I was in there picking up a package today. There was no mail.
The counter lady said “What’s with the post office these days? Some days we don’t even get mail delivered.  Other days it’s a day late.”

I got the impression that this was a recent development and certainly not SOP.

Maybe nothing, but the thought popped up in the back of my mind, “infrastructure fail”.

When in the past did we ever have thoughts like that?
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:43:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Food AND water supply (unless there’s a drought).

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
16 hours ago
Shooter Identified
Shooter blurts, “It’s her fault! She should have ducked!”

In other news,

During famine research, found interesting famine amelioration strategies from Japan and Thailand. Masako Ganaha found stories in old books going back roughly 250 years in Japan of use of fishponds to help during famine.

Separately, there are similar fishpond stories of 1960s Thailand. King Rama IX of Thailand got the idea from his friend Crown Prince Akihito in Japan, who sent fish to Thailand.

Other strategies, too, but building fishponds was a cornerstone.

Safety note: keep leftwing nutters away from firearms.

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:00:46 AM EDT
[#26]
In silence: G20 leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel

https://strangesounds.org/2022/11/in-silence-g20-leaders-have-just-signed-a-declaration-which-states-that-vaccine-passports-will-be-adopted-to-facilitate-all-international-travel.html

Thread in GD -

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/We-re-doing-Vax-passports-now-/5-2602075/

Just when you thought this freaking war on COVID unvaxxinated had ended, G20 leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel…

This means any vaccination the WHO determines you should have. Changing your rights & freedoms forever.

And of course silence from the media…

G20 Indonesia 2022: Elites decide to introduce Digital IDs and Vaccination proof for travels
Digital IDs and Vaccination proof for travels G20 Indonesia 2022

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:09:16 AM EDT
[#27]
This reminded me of MY’s post from Nov. 6.  That noose will only get tighter.

This could get interesting.  I wonder if Yon will have to sneak back into the US through the very Southern Border he was reporting on just months earlier?

Michael Yon@MichaelYon
10 hours ago
OGUS Still Demanding Deathvax For Foreigners landing
06 November 2022
Over Pacific Ocean

Am on airplane about to land in USA. No telling what OGUS will do. Flight crew just announced that foreigners entering United States must be prepared to prove they received Deathvax before entering.

This is a crime against humanity.

Disclose.tv@disclosetv
1d
·
NEW - TSA has extended the rule that the unvaccinated cannot enter the U.S. until at least January 8 next year for all travelers.

It directly contradicts CDC's guidance in treating unvaccinated and vaccinated the same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-11390871/Covid-vaccination-proof-required-enter-America-2023.html

America WILL still demand proof of Covid vaccination to enter the country in 2023 – making it the only country in the West

- The TSA has extended the rule until at least January 8 2023 for all travelers
- The US is one of the last countries to hold on to the rule, alongside China
- It directly contradicts CDC docs treating unvaccinated and vaccinated the same
- CDC's Dr Rochelle Walensky has admitted that vaccines can't prevent spread

https://gab.com/disclosetv/posts/109287222199429184
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#28]
8m
·
The World Government Summit dropped a promo video featuring Klaus Schwab:

“The location of power is going to shift”

They call it the “New World Order”

They talk about a “shift in finance, in political power”

They're not even trying to hide it.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109359767480211557
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:31:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Exclusive: Germany steps up emergency cash plans to cope in blackout

FRANKFURT, Nov 15 (Reuters) - German authorities are stepping up preparations for emergency cash deliveries in case of a blackout to keep the economy running, four people involved said, as the nation braces for possible power cuts arising from the war in Ukraine.

The plans include the Bundesbank, Germany's central bank, hoarding extra billions to cope with a surge in demand, and possible limits on withdrawals, one of the people said.

Officials and banks are also looking at distribution, discussing for example priority fuel access for cash transporters, said others, commenting on preparations that accelerated in recent weeks after Russia throttled gas supplies.

The planning discussions involve the central bank, its financial market regulator BaFin, and multiple financial industry associations, said the people, some of whom spoke on condition of anonymity about plans that are private and in flux.

Although German authorities have publicly played down the likelihood of a blackout, the discussions show both how seriously they take the threat and how they struggle to prepare for potential crippling power outages caused by soaring energy costs or even sabotage.

They also underscore the widening ramifications of the Ukraine war for Germany, which has for decades relied on affordable Russian energy and now faces double-digit inflation and a threat of disruption from fuel and energy shortages.

Access to cash is of special concern for Germans, who value the security and anonymity it offers, and who tend to use it more than other Europeans, with some still hoarding Deutschmarks replaced by euros more than two decades ago.

Roughly 60% of everyday purchases are paid in cash, according to a recent Bundesbank study that found Germans, on average, withdrew more than 6,600 euros annually chiefly from cash machines.

A parliamentary report a decade ago warned of "discontent" and "aggressive altercations" in case citizens were unable to get their hands on cash in a blackout.

There was a rush for cash at the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, when Germans withdrew 20 billion more euros than they deposited. That was a record, and it worked without a hitch.

But a potential blackout raises new questions about possible scenarios, and officials are intensively revisiting the issue as the energy crisis in Europe's largest economy deepens and winter nears.

If a blackout struck, one option for policymakers could be to limit the amount of cash individuals withdraw, said one of the people.

The Bundesbank processes cash moving through Germany's shops and economy, removing fakes and keeping circulation orderly. Its massive stocks make it ready for any spike in demand, that person said.

NO JUMPING THE LINE

One weakness that planning exposed involves security firms that transport money from the central bank to ATMs and banks.

The industry, which includes Brinks (BCO.N) and Loomis (LOOMIS.ST), is not fully covered by law guiding priority access to fuel and telecommunications during a blackout, according to the industry organization BDGW.

"There are big loopholes," said Andreas Paulick, BDGW director. Armoured vehicles would have to line up at petrol stations like everyone else, he said.

The organization hosted a meeting last week with central bank officials and lawmakers to press its case.

"We must preventively tackle the realistic scenario of a blackout," Paulick said. "It would be totally naive to not talk about this at a time like now."

More than 40% of Germans fear a blackout in the next six months, according to a survey last week published by Funke Mediengruppe.

Germany's disaster office said it recommended people keep cash at home for such emergencies.

German financial regulators worry that banks are not fully prepared for major power outages and view it as a new, previously unforeseen risk, said an official with direct knowledge of the matter.

Banks consider a full-scale blackout "improbable", according to Deutsche Kreditwirtschaft, the financial sector's umbrella organization. But banks nevertheless are "in contact with the relevant ministries and authorities" to plan for such a scenario.

It said finance should be considered as critical infrastructure if energy is rationed.

At times politics can get in the way of blackout planning.

In Frankfurt, Germany's banking capital, one city council member proposed requiring it to present a blackout plan by Nov. 17.

The politician, Markus Fuchs of the right-wing AfD party, told the council it would be irresponsible not to plan for one. But the other parties rejected the proposal, accusing Fuchs and his party of inciting panic.

Fuchs later said in a phone interview: "If we found a solution for world peace, it would be rejected."

The issue also underscores the dependence of commerce on technology, with transactions increasingly electronic, and where most cash machines have no emergency power source.

Cash would be the only official payment method that would still work, said Thomas Leitert, chief of KomRe, a company that advises cities on planning for blackouts and other catastrophes.

"How else will the ravioli cans and candles be paid for?" Leitert said.

He said that he has long been warning authorities of blackout risks but that planning has been inadequate.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/exclusive-germany-steps-up-emergency-cash-plans-cope-blackout-sources-2022-11-15/
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:33:31 AM EDT
[#30]
In silence: G20 leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel

https://strangesounds.org/2022/11/in-silence-g20-leaders-have-just-signed-a-declaration-which-states-that-vaccine-passports-will-be-adopted-to-facilitate-all-international-travel.html

Thread in GD -

Just when you thought this freaking war on COVID unvaxxinated had ended, G20 leaders have just signed a declaration which states that vaccine passports will be adopted to “facilitate” all international travel…

This means any vaccination the WHO determines you should have. Changing your rights & freedoms forever.

https://strangesounds.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Digital-IDs-and-Vaccination-proof-for-travels-G20-Indonesia-2022.jpg

G20 Indonesia 2022: Elites decide to introduce Digital IDs and Vaccination proof for travels

View Quote

It's not just forcing vaccinations of their choosing for travel.  It's digital ID's, with the total control they give governments over their citizens.

And the collapse of the democrats #2 donor, Sam the crook of FTX will be used as the excuse to regulate bitcoin and all other crypto coins to death, eliminating competition as the fed launches the crypto dollar.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:36:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#31]
22m
·
As nigh on 40k illegal immigrants sit comfortably in hotels across the country, some 4* and 5*.

Surrey council are seizing the belongs of homeless Brits, which there are an estimated quarter of a million right now.

https://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surrey-news/homeless-peoples-belongings-seized-council-25523789.amp

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109359783300188532

Homeless people's belongings seized by council in a bid to move them on

A council has seized the belongings of homeless people in a bid to move them on from the area. Croydon Council seized the possessions of people who have been living on the steps of its offices.

They are now being forced to move by the authority. Over the weekend, a notice appeared in the window of the offices in Mint Walk.

Addressed to “the occupiers of the front entrance area of Bernard Weatherill House”, it said people sleeping outside the offices were trespassing. Leader of the Labour opposition, Stuart King, called the action “cruel” and said the council is wrong for targeting the rough sleepers.

In the letter, it says that the people have refused support which they were offered. It added those who are “newly seeking support” can attend Access Croydon in the council offices from 9am-4pm on weekdays.

The letter reads: “Given this refusal of support and assistance, the council has no choice but to take formal steps to recover vacant possession of the property. The first step has been taken to remove your possessions which have been safely stored.

The letter was posted in the window of the Croydon Council offices

"These possessions may be collected the next business day from Access Croydon 9am-4pm. Items removed will be stored for seven days and then disposed of.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:43:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#32]

It's not just forcing vaccinations of their choosing for travel.  It's digital ID's, with the total control they give governments over their citizens.

And the collapse of the democrats #2 donor, Sam the crook of FTX will be used as the excuse to regulate bitcoin and all other crypto coins to death, eliminating competition as the fed launches the crypto dollar.
View All Quotes

Thread in GD -

https://strangesounds.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/Digital-IDs-and-Vaccination-proof-for-travels-G20-Indonesia-2022.jpg

I get the impression they are about to shift things into overdrive.  A world war might give them the perfect scenario and excuse, like they actually need one.

A lot of power & control can be seized during a world war and freedoms will be lost forever, unless...

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 12:06:31 PM EDT
[#33]

I get the impression they are about to shift things into overdrive.  A world war might give them the perfect scenario and excuse, like they actually need one.

A lot of power & control can be seized during a world war and freedoms will be lost forever, unless...

View All Quotes

Thread in GD -

It is all accelerating awfully fast.  And as we saw this week, even third world countries are moving away from cash, and incorporating carbon credits into daily lives.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 12:18:08 PM EDT
[#34]

It is all accelerating awfully fast.  And as we saw this week, even third world countries are moving away from cash, and incorporating carbon credits into daily lives.
View All Quotes

Thread in GD -

I was a little surprised to see Germany’s use of cash at 60%.  For some reason, I thought it would be much lower along with the rest of Europe.

Maybe that’s why Germany’s being “attacked” right now?

I also wonder what the percentage for cash usage is for the US?

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 5:58:33 PM EDT
[#35]
I wonder how accurate this is?

NATO, US, Europe Running Out of Weapons Due to Massive Military Aid to Ukraine | Russia Ukraine War

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:03:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
2 hours ago
Zelenksy Caught Lying Again after Deadly Ukrainian Missile Strike in Poland
Not our war. Our elections are being stolen. Border non-existent. Economy collapsing. Trillions stolen. CCP = massive threat.

Mr. T-shirt is just a lying actor, and thug, in a limited regional conflict that threatens to engulf the world and is already destroying Europe. Ukraine and Russia have been fighting for a century. Another forever war.

And they lie. Was this an honest error, or a false flag? Zelenksy definitely lied about it and is demanding more money from hungry Americans.

Zelenskiy says he has 'no doubt' that missile that struck Poland was not Ukrainian

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:13:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Here Come "Programmable Dollars": New York Fed And 12 Banking Giants Launch Digital Dollar Test

Never let a crisis go to waste. Or a market crash for that matter.

With equity and bond markets stuck in brutal bear markets and providing a sufficient distraction to what is happening behind the scenes, the Fed and a group of banks have been quietly preparing for the next stage in the "organized crash" pipeline: the rollout of CBSC.

According to a statement by the New York Fed, global banking giants are starting a 12-week digital dollar pilot with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the participants announced on Tuesday.

Citigroup, HSBC Holdings, Mastercard and Wells Fargo are among the financial companies participating in the experiment alongside the New York Fed, which will provide a "public contribution to the body of knowledge on the application of new technology to the regulated financial system."

Bank of New York Mellon, the money-laundering bank of the world, HSBC Holdings, PNC Financial Services, Toronto-Dominion Bank, Truist Financial and U.S. Bancorp are also participating in the test, along with payments network Mastercard.

The project, which is called the "regulated liability network", will allow banks to simulate issuing digital money representing their customers’ own funds before settling through central bank reserves on a distributed ledger, the New York Fed said.

The pilot will test how banks using digital dollar tokens in a common database can help speed up payments.

“Programmable US dollars may be necessary to support new business models and provide a foundation to much-needed innovations in financial settlements and infrastructure,” Tony McLaughlin, managing director for emerging payments and business development at Citigroup’s treasury and trade solutions division, said in a statement Tuesday. “Projects like this, that focus on the digitization of central bank money and individual bank deposits, could be expanded to take a broader view of the opportunity.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/here-come-programmable-dollars-new-york-fed-and-12-banking-giants-launch-digital-dollar
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:27:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
2 hours ago
Not our war. Our elections are being stolen. Border non-existent. Economy collapsing. Trillions stolen. CCP = massive threat.

Mr. T-shirt is just a lying actor, and thug, in a limited regional conflict that threatens to engulf the world and is already destroying Europe. Ukraine and Russia have been fighting for a century. Another forever war.

And they lie. Was this an honest error, or a false flag? Zelenksy definitely lied about it and is demanding more money from hungry Americans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09XWw9COKsY

View Quote

The fact this fucker DEMANDS anything is beyond irksome.  He does it repeatedly, and he trashes the American people in between, making condescending comments about us and our culture, and then saying things like he doesn't care about Us citizens, just what our government will give him.

And he acts so fuckin entitled.  We don't owe him jack.  Even if Ukraine were part of NATO, we would give them only what we though appropriate, not strip our tier one teams of crew served weapons to hand over to our ally.  He doesn't ask, he tells Biden what he should be given.

And he's more focused on being a celebrity, making rap videos and being on vogue, wining and dining with sucker berg and Yellen and the FTX crook, than working with his army and developing a plan to win, lose or draw.  He's a lot like obama, enthralled with the trappings of power and drunk on it.

Ok, rant over.  Fuck Ukraine, not our issue, not a NATO ally, and Russia won't keep going and spreading contrary to Ukraine fanbois.  Russia is all in, totally invested in this war and won't have assets, men or weapons and food to go to Poland or elsewhere.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#39]

Here Come "Programmable Dollars": New York Fed And 12 Banking Giants Launch Digital Dollar Test

Never let a crisis go to waste. Or a market crash for that matter.
SNIP*****
“Programmable US dollars may be necessary to support new business models and provide a foundation to much-needed innovations in financial settlements and infrastructure,” Tony McLaughlin, managing director for emerging payments and business development at Citigroup’s treasury and trade solutions division, said in a statement Tuesday. “Projects like this, that focus on the digitization of central bank money and individual bank deposits, could be expanded to take a broader view of the opportunity.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/here-come-programmable-dollars-new-york-fed-and-12-banking-giants-launch-digital-dollar
View Quote

Programmable US dollars... yeah, the key.  Programmed as coupons that only work to purchase what is allowed to be purchased according to them...
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 7:58:08 PM EDT
[#40]
According to the Funky Prepper videos I posted here, Britain has a serious problem with the number of police to citizens ratio with more officers leaving constantly.  Seems to be a problem with several Western countries these days with severe consequences.

6m
·
What appears to be a teenage boy in school uniform kidnapped in broad daylight in London today and nobody intervened.

Harrowing.

Met Police say they're aware and investigating.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109361787326354182

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:06:21 PM EDT
[#41]
And this is contributing to the situations described above as well.  Gov. Abbott better get busy!

5m
·
Fox news sent a thermal drone up at Eagle Pass, Texas in the dead of night and this is what they found.

This is every single day, same as Europe, they're clear invasions, I don't care who is "offended" by that factual term.

https://gab.com/TommyRobinsonOfficial/posts/109361857423528801

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#42]

The fact this fucker DEMANDS anything is beyond irksome.  He does it repeatedly, and he trashes the American people in between, making condescending comments about us and our culture, and then saying things like he doesn't care about Us citizens, just what our government will give him.

And he acts so fuckin entitled.  We don't owe him jack.  Even if Ukraine were part of NATO, we would give them only what we though appropriate, not strip our tier one teams of crew served weapons to hand over to our ally.  He doesn't ask, he tells Biden what he should be given.

And he's more focused on being a celebrity, making rap videos and being on vogue, wining and dining with sucker berg and Yellen and the FTX crook, than working with his army and developing a plan to win, lose or draw.  He's a lot like obama, enthralled with the trappings of power and drunk on it.

Ok, rant over.  Fuck Ukraine, not our issue, not a NATO ally, and Russia won't keep going and spreading contrary to Ukraine fanbois.  Russia is all in, totally invested in this war and won't have assets, men or weapons and food to go to Poland or elsewhere.
View All Quotes
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
2 hours ago

I’ve seen some posters on this site compare Putin to Hitler, which I find a little ridiculous but whatever.  When it comes to them comparing Zelensky to Winston Churchill, that outright pisses me off big time!

Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:31:33 PM EDT
[#43]
Anyone else have the feeling a major event will happen here within the next 6 months? I'm not talking SHTF,

but something big enough to change everything...just like Covid did. I've got a bad feeling.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 10:37:52 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Flushdraw:
Anyone else have the feeling a major event will happen here within the next 6 months? I'm not talking SHTF,

but something big enough to change everything...just like Covid did. I've got a bad feeling.
View Quote

There's always someone with some bad feeling. If it happens, it happens. We're all stranded on this rock together for the foreseeable future. Not much you can do about it except strap in and enjoy the ride while it lasts.
Link Posted: 11/17/2022 11:55:43 PM EDT
[#45]

Too late is rapidly approaching, and self-delusion is everywhere.  People are getting upset that republicans aren't winning, when it's the same republicans who backstab them, and cement the democrats' policies in place rather than rolling them back.

While electing republicans may slow down the shift to socialism, it also ensures it, because when republicans are in power the previously enacted democrat policies are made permanent and normalized, and the public is thereby acclimated to the insane leftwing policies already in place.  

What republicans should do is shred the democrat policies, but they don't.  They just pause things where they are, and slow down the move to the Left.  This pause only serves as a pressure release valve, preventing rebellion.

If republicans weren't elected, the Dems would just keep pushing left, harder and harder, and in accelerating their plans would end up overstepping, finally getting people off their asses and pushing back.

The Overton window keeps moving to the left, decade after decade, precisely because the GOP wins once in a while, and rather than bringing the country back into balance and back toward conservatism, the gop just pauses us where we are, and that becomes the new normal, the new stepping off point for next time Dems are in charge.
View All Quotes

Did you have to use the term "gas chambers"?  

I'm torn between thinking that they think they are protected, much like Antifa was protected here, or that they are filled with so much hate that they are on a suicide mission & want to take as many of us with them as possible.  Maybe it's a little bit of both?

I do think they are being manipulated and used as cannon fodder to perpetuate the agenda by those who are pulling the strings, hence my color revolution reference.

I agree, this is a fight for the very existence of our culture, our principles,  our values, our legacy, our religion, and our civilization against a force that wants to completely erase it from the face of the earth.  There is no room for coexistence with that on any level, but by the time most on our side finally sees that, it will be too late.

Too late is rapidly approaching, and self-delusion is everywhere.  People are getting upset that republicans aren't winning, when it's the same republicans who backstab them, and cement the democrats' policies in place rather than rolling them back.

While electing republicans may slow down the shift to socialism, it also ensures it, because when republicans are in power the previously enacted democrat policies are made permanent and normalized, and the public is thereby acclimated to the insane leftwing policies already in place.  

What republicans should do is shred the democrat policies, but they don't.  They just pause things where they are, and slow down the move to the Left.  This pause only serves as a pressure release valve, preventing rebellion.

If republicans weren't elected, the Dems would just keep pushing left, harder and harder, and in accelerating their plans would end up overstepping, finally getting people off their asses and pushing back.

The Overton window keeps moving to the left, decade after decade, precisely because the GOP wins once in a while, and rather than bringing the country back into balance and back toward conservatism, the gop just pauses us where we are, and that becomes the new normal, the new stepping off point for next time Dems are in charge.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 12:14:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#46]

View Quote

This coming winter has been built up to be a major event that will see many, many people die just in Europe. Regardless of what some say, the scale of what we are facing in the foreseeable future is unprecedented in human history.  What actually happens is still to be determined, though.

So yeah, I think your “feeling” is justified.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:46:48 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
2 hours ago

I wonder if his perceived entitlement is not a result of the US corruption in Ukraine that he is aware of?
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:47:56 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Something huge happened today: G20 presidents declared they have the authority to force their citizens to

1) inject whatever the WHO claims is a "vaccine" into their bodies,
2) secure a digital passport/ID, which will be used to control them,
3) forego freedom of movement unless they submit to both above.

20 countries' citizens have lost freedom of movement, control over their bodies, and sovereignty (WHO, proven to be corrupt, inept and dishonest now control what drugs all these citizens must take).  

And we all know the future use of the digital ID's as the World Economic Forum has clearly stated they will control access to communication (phone, social media and all internet), finances, insurance, licenses, ability to travel, ability to shop, etc., all of which can be cut off at the stroke of a keyboard for perceived infractions, dissent, non-compliance, carbon footprint, and more.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:51:49 AM EDT
[#49]

I wonder if his perceived entitlement is not a result of the US corruption in Ukraine that he is aware of?
View All Quotes
Michael Yon@MichaelYon
2 hours ago

That's a very good point.  He necessarily has Biden and Biden's puppet masters by the short hairs, as they are partners in the money laundering, human trafficking, arms dealing (all of which we have seen press reports and evidence) and whatever else they have going.
Link Posted: 11/18/2022 7:56:55 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

Unless we’re talking WW3, I think it’s just going to continue to be a somewhat accelerated slide into harsh economic times worldwide. If they can get us to rock bottom economically then they can start “building back better”.
Page / 315
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top