BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is the value of Molly Lawrence's work for the company? What economic value does she create? What competitive advantage does she provide?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:07:03 PM EDT
[#2]
It is going to be next to impossible to stop this growing discrimination against the white folk because there is a significant percentage of liberal morons supporting shit like this.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:09:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Most of my food is cooked by a white guy. Never heard of that flour. Must be an East Coast thang.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Buddy screwed his cabinet to the wall with a door hinge
View Quote

Yep, I can pull the pins on the hinges and roll that cabinet around when we want to.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:10:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Has wheels.  He can PIVOT!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:11:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:11:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is the value of Molly Lawrence's work for the company? What economic value does she create? What competitive advantage does she provide?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/548369/IMG_1530_jpeg-3088085.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/548369/IMG_1531_jpeg-3088086.JPG

Can’t hold down a job or a man lol.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Racism is racism no matter how much you try to sugarcoat it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:12:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Get a flour mill and buy bulk wheat.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:13:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Racism is racism no matter how much you try to sugarcoat it.
View Quote

Brown sugar only.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:13:48 PM EDT
[#11]

White girls used to just date a black guy to piss off their dad, but now nobody cares if they date black guys, so they have to go get a whole college degree in it.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:14:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Why can't you just "identify as a person of color", problem solved.

Works for women's cycling and weight lifting.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:17:40 PM EDT
[#13]

"They got rid of the Indian and kept the land."

I'd give "Minnie" a 9 out of 10 'cuz her knees were kinda knobby.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:20:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
All this time I wasn't aware Blacks couldn't cook successfully without White liberals help.
View Quote

Southern black women can turn anything into a king's feast.  They could teach that fucking class.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:20:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Oh snap...I'm in their potluck members group....what to do next....

I need help writing my intro to the group. Something eloquent perhaps, with no profanity.

That said, my avatar is this:

From the page - "
Here are some questions to get you started:

What’s your name + preferred pronouns?
   Where ya at (aka your geolocation)?
   What’s your origin story -- bonus points if you include a picture?
   What brought you to Project Potluck?

One of our goals is that you make new connections. Reading and responding to others here is a great way to get to know each other.  As with everything here, prompts are just suggestions. Share as little or as much as you'd like.

? Click New Post at the top of your screen to start your intro.
"
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#18]
deleted
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:46:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Their website is covered in DEI and Pride BS.  I had no idea they were commies.

I filled out the application.  I asked to be notified when they host a whites only event.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:53:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
King Arthur 00 makes shit dough anyway in my experience.  I use Caputo 00 now instead.......
View Quote

I've been using both the last year and recently thought that King Arthur had been tasting a bit better lately. Regardless, looks like I'm going back to Caputos 00 only again.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:54:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I'm confused.... did slaves pick King Arthur's wheat at some point in history? I don't remember King Arthur pulling a sword out of a stone or having a watery wench bestow one upon him and then he decreed that the local negros pick his wheat or else "they get the sword".
View Quote

Watery tart
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 4:55:52 PM EDT
[#22]
See without people of color Us whites could not cook shit.

They taught us how to cook

Gumbo
Rice
pork
greens
BBQ
Okra
Fried chicken

and all manner of food from the south.

At least that is what all the food shows tell me.
White people cannot cook shit if not for people of color telling them how to do it.

I think that is all a bunch of bullshit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Ironically, everyone seems to think King Arthur is the stuff for proper NY style pizza crust.  

This is incorrect.  

The correct flour is, in fact, Gold Medal "All Trumps."

Ironic.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/newsroom/2023/12/28/king-arthur-baking-company-and-project-potluck-announce-baking-pitchfest-2024

https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/pitchfest

*People of Color defined as Asian or Pacific Islander; Black or African America; Hispanic or Latinx; Indigenous or Native American; Middle Eastern or North African

Ironically, everyone seems to think King Arthur is the stuff for proper NY style pizza crust.  

This is incorrect.  

Ironic.  

Kek
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#24]
FKA
I've only bought exactly 1 bag of their shitty flour about a month ago.  Go broke assholes.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:25:11 PM EDT
[#25]

She should promote DEI by giving her job to someone who comes from a more disadvantaged background.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:27:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This is incorrect.  

Ironic.  
View Quote

Please note, for the best quality NY style crust you want the bromated version of this flour.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:33:16 PM EDT
[#27]
Buy Caputo
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:38:13 PM EDT
[#29]
"People of Color".

There are more shades of white than say other color.

They shoulda stuck to grinding wheat.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:38:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

She should promote DEI by giving her job to someone who comes from a more disadvantaged background.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You don't understand how this works.  They need white women (WW) to show them the way.  Only WW have the ability to slip between the two worlds and guide the downtrodden to the path of full on government dependence and inclusion into affordable housing.  Only WW can explain to them that it's not their fault, but rather white men who have perpetuated the systemic racism that keeps her current flock of socially deprived individuals from reaching their full potential as board members of non-profit entities drawing a salary of $250K just for showing up and not stealing the place blind.

It's not about the flour, it's about the bread.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
https://www.kingarthurbaking.com/newsroom/2023/12/28/king-arthur-baking-company-and-project-potluck-announce-baking-pitchfest-2024

*People of Color defined as Asian or Pacific Islander; Black or African America; Hispanic or Latinx; Indigenous or Native American; Middle Eastern or North African
View Quote
View Quote

Take the time to find White Lily flour. Not only is it vastly superior to all other flours for homemade biscuits - as a native Alabamian and the son of generations of southern cooks, I speak with authoritah on this mattuh - the name is also highly triggering to liberals everywhere. In Texas, Brookshire Brothers stocks it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:49:56 PM EDT
[#32]
Some might say that a further irony here is a white woman so heavily promoting the consumption of a product that is essentially type 2 diabetes in a sack to minority communities already over-affected by poor nutrition and its consequences.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Take the time to find White Lily flour. Not only is it vastly superior to all other flours for homemade biscuits - as a native Alabamian and the son of generations of southern cooks, I speak with authoritah on this mattuh - the name is also highly triggering to liberals everywhere. In Texas, Brookshire Brothers stocks it.
View Quote

White Lily has been my family's goto for flour for generations.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:00:12 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What about Buckwheat flour?
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
the flour is still white.
View Quote

As are most of the employees that I've seen during multiple visits to their showroom and restaurant in Vermont.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Little ironic that a flour company making bleached white flour, and named after a white king, is having a contest in which white people can't compete.

Someone refresh my memory did Aunt Jemima host a contest in which blacks couldn't compete?
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:07:46 PM EDT
[#37]
That pitchfest will raise their ESG score.
Whitey need not apply.
Damn I make scones with Kang Arthur too.
Well no more.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's what we bake biscuits with.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:08:54 PM EDT
[#39]
No..entitled pretentious people of any color will be the downfall of the human race.

Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:37:15 PM EDT
[#40]
This is so dumb.

Bags of flour could so easily be punctured on the shelves of supermarkets be pissed off white supremicists.

I mean, that would be turrible.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:37:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Welp,  guess I won't be buying their stuff anymore.  Not that they will give a fuck.  Just more left on the shelves for poc.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:40:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
the flour is still white.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:45:49 PM EDT
[#44]
White Lily is the best anyway.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#45]
There's an easy win in a discrimination lawsuit.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:08:01 PM EDT
[#46]
They need to receive at least 100,000 emails asking if identifying as a person of color will qualify you for the contest.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:24:10 PM EDT
[#47]
In high school we found out that white is a color. Black is the absence of color. At least according to the science teacher.

I'm sure that somehow that's racist.

After all, everything to do with white people is racist by default per the PC crowd.

Oh, and black holes have nothing to do with prostitutes like another nitwit suggested a few years ago.

I guess I will go on not using King Arthur flour.
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:29:03 PM EDT
[#48]
No shits given……..was never on our list. We buy grain from a distributer and mill our own
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:32:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Welp, I'll continue to not purchase/use 'ol king arthur's flour then...

...oh, and in before they remove 'king' from their name
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 7:57:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Might as well overwhelm them with requests from white folks

https://form.jotform.com/222345395331150
View Quote

I'm hoping to get a written reply denying me because of my race.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top