Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2014 7:57:01 PM EDT
Can anyone look at this and ballpark what kind of gas production the well is producing?

Link Posted: 2/14/2014 5:23:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the day crew
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 9:39:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Can you provide a picture of the meter and well head piping? A model # of the chart recorder would help.
I'm mainly on the pipeline side, but I'm sure someone else can help.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:28:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you provide a picture of the meter and well head piping? A model # of the chart recorder would help.
I'm mainly on the pipeline side, but I'm sure someone else can help.
View Quote

Thanks.  Getting pictures today and I have been posted within the next hour or two
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:41:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I used to be able to when I worked swabbing and baling but those were short lived, everyone went to digital meters a long way back around here.

You need to know the chart number and which pins are in it.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#5]
The shutdown periods looks like it was for a test, possibly wireline dropping recorders at different depths to determine recovery periods and pressure balancing.
Definately some fluid down the hole that causes the pressure spiking over a period of time.

YMMV, it's been 30 years since I was on a well head.
Link Posted: 2/14/2014 12:48:58 PM EDT
[#6]
More pictures added

Link Posted: 2/17/2014 6:38:34 AM EDT
[#7]
One last bump
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top