BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:30:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I dont think people get the point here.
Its about being on your phone 24/7 yet can't reply to someone.

Self centered people can't be bothered to check messages or reply. this is why we have so many problems these days in society.
View Quote

Self-centered people think they should get a reply to their bullshit texts/twitter/snapchat/tiktok/instagram RFN.  Maybe she wanted to think about how she was going to respond to your Karenish ploy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:33:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Self centered people can't be bothered to check messages or reply. this is why we have so many problems these days in society.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Based on your past posts, I used to think you were a 15 year old boy.

Now I think you are a 15 year old girl.

Why not just walk over and say "Hey, should we report that guy?"

Done.

It's very likely she wants nothing to do with you, work or otherwise, and doesn't appreciate you sending shit to her phone.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:34:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Self-centered people think they should get a reply to their bullshit texts/twitter/snapchat/tiktok/instagram RFN.  Maybe she wanted to think about how she was going to respond to your Karenish ploy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I always tell people that my phone is for my convenience....not theirs.

Often, they hate hearing that, like it's a personal insult to them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:38:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Hi,

I'm just here for the gangbang.

Ill be over here in the corner.

Thanks.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 5:56:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Is this the same chic that just wanted to be friends and see how it goes after you had sex?
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:17:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Sent a snapchat to a coworker this morning, I saw her see it and let it go off screen. (I was standing beside her). Talking about another coworker being nasty at work(he was close so I couldn't talk about it) and should we report it.
We part ways and didn't hear nothing back from her until around 630pm. nearly 9 hours later WTF.
View Quote

OP admits to hardcore passive-aggressive Karenism.

5/10 for Snapchat
8/10 for Passive-Agressiveness
10/10 for being *so* concerned that there was zero effort or follow-up on OP's part, and OP is upset because his coworker didn't want to be involved in his workplace drama-mongering and didn't "circle back around to it" within his expected timeline.

Coworker probably had more important things to do than get sucked into drama and if OP had a half a set of stones and a valid case, he would have reported it himself rather than trying to drag other people into it. Classic workplace hurt feelings where one employee knows they'll come of as a whining pussy to management, is too much of a beta to call the coworker out themselves (in a professional manner, which is then defensible to HR if the OP's case has any validity whatsoever), and so we must gather a lynch-mob because if *enough* of us complain at once, certainly they will come down hard on that nasty, disrespectful coworker! Certainly! We have NUMBERS man, NUMBERS!

Fucking IN on this one.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:25:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

There are people whom are busy, have a life and their lives aren't centered on their phone. Just because you're needy for attention, doesn't mean that others have to drop what their doing to serve to your needs. Just because something is important to you doesn't mean it has to be important to others.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:36:34 AM EDT
[#8]
If that pings your radar as ‘disrespectful’, you’re going to have a rough time of it.

Hypersensitive, passive aggressive, and overly wrapped up in your app based social life is why you can’t get or keep female attention. That shit is the very epitome of repellent.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:38:22 AM EDT
[#9]
The problem with Society is today everyone feels the need to report others when they can handle it on their own but they're too big of a pussy.

Back in the day I had a co-worker who had BO.
It was so bad you couldn't get within ten feet of this guy every single day.

I felt it was prudent to make up a basket with soap and deodorant and shampoo all kind of smell good stuff...

Well that's all it took. never smelled him again because he quit of embarrassment.

Handle nasty yourself.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 6:49:57 AM EDT
[#10]
They are not called co-workers.
They are called employees and no, they are not disrespectful.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:05:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:07:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Just hand out the whoppers and fries and keep your phone in your pocket
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I would have blocked you if I was a chick.
You give off that buffalo bill vibe

Is goodbye horses your favorite song to tuck it to?
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:11:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Don't get me started, OP. My job is so fucking unbelievable.

I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:17:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Fuck, I just realized who OP is.

Trolling.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sent a snapchat to a coworker this morning, I saw her see it and let it go off screen. (I was standing beside her). Talking about another coworker being nasty at work(he was close so I couldn't talk about it) and should we report it.
We part ways and didn't hear nothing back from her until around 630pm. nearly 9 hours later WTF.
View Quote

Interesting...
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:25:25 AM EDT
[#17]
I work with a hardcore Marxist in a communist company.  I'll take disrespectful any day of the week.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:31:48 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career opportunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I'm not sure she even showers, much less shaves her "womanly" parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fucking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I'm sure after work. He probably hasn't been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he's only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960's, and to make things worse, he brings his big fucking dog to work. Every fucking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it's trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fucking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:41:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or maybe self centered people think they are entitled to an instant reply whenever they interrupt someone’s activities with a message.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#20]
I need to ask, how old are you?  Bc you act like a middle schooler if your posts are anything to go by.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#21]
do you have a list of make-believe scenarios that you enjoy posting?

just post it so that we can request the topics each day thanks
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 7:51:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

LOL - ouch.

However, 15 year old girls probably get more pussy than OP.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:04:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

I know a lot of people around here think that is funny, but the reason it is funny is because it's true.

Who the hell else would worry about such issues outside of a 15 year old girl?
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:06:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy Shit, lol!!! i just split out my tea
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:42:31 AM EDT
[#25]
This place is soo weird.

People ussualy pretend to be cool or something on message boards.  

Who the fuck would perpetuate story after story about how big a fucking loser they are?

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Just hand out the whoppers and fries and keep your phone in your pocket
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:47:57 AM EDT
[#27]
The three guys that I supervise are all leftwing nut cases.  One guy is a hot headed, lose his temper all the time type.  He's been warned many times to keep it in check.  I'm on the down hill slope to retirement.  He is supposedly my replacement, but with his blowup's at others lately, he's likely to be looked over when time comes if he doesn't get fired before that.   I DGAF since I'll be gone.
They all know I'm a Trump supporter and they are doing their best to "cancel" me.  I pointed this out to my supervisor and it was like a light bulb went off in his head.  A real "Oh shit!" moment for him.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:53:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

maybe it does not bother her as much as it bothers you.

maybe she is dealing with things outside of work, family situation, husband/BF situation, kids?, bills, medical issue with family.

I had something come up yesterday and lost all focus on work related things after lunch yesterday.

not going to lie I agree with the other people who said you are acting like a 19 year old only child who always had everything given to them and got their panties in a wad because someone didnt give you immediate attention.
maybe THATS why there are so many problems in society today.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:56:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

She doesn't fucking like you. Don't be that guy.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This place is soo weird.

Who the fuck would perpetuate story after story about how big a fucking loser they are?

View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:57:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 8:57:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

LOL - ouch.

However, 15 year old girls probably get more pussy than OP.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:15:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Standard greeting and goodbye here is a middle finger.  Double birds, if you’re really happy to see them, usually with “what’s up, fuckface”.  Disagreements have been settled out in the parking lot.  Assholes, all of them.  At least we don’t snapchat behind people’s backs, conniving to talk to the manager.  That would really be annoying.
View Quote

We must have worked with similar people....God I miss it sometimes.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:17:27 AM EDT
[#35]
I don't even have Snapchat
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a 62 year old coworker that is as passive aggressive as a 15 year old girl.  OP, do you work at a landfill?
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Jesus.  I'm not sure whether to blame Trump, white supremacists, or the unvaccinated masses for this travesty.

It's all getting so complicated.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:31:46 AM EDT
[#38]

Put your phone up unless you are allowed to.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:33:45 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I work out of a van too, and let me tell you, my one co-worker is a real gem. He’s not actually a supervisor, but he sure does his best to try to be our boss. That is, when he’s not trying to achieve auto erotic asphyxiation with his stupid ascot while trying to shove the column shifter up his ass. I caught him once trying to freeze his own shit to use as a dildo on himself. That guy just creeps me the fuck out.

I may not be particularly educated or skilled, but even while taking care of my dog, I tend to be the one that gets all the work done.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:35:01 AM EDT
[#41]
OP is the worst troll on this site. I'm glad I'm spending less time on here.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
This place is soo weird.

View Quote

I have to assume this is as close to positive human interaction he gets.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 10:35:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Standard greeting and goodbye here is a middle finger.  Double birds, if you’re really happy to see them, usually with “what’s up, fuckface”.  Disagreements have been settled out in the parking lot.  Assholes, all of them.  At least we don’t snapchat behind people’s backs, conniving to talk to the manager.  That would really be annoying.
View Quote

You're an electrician of some.type?

What's up fuckface
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 10:40:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

She doesn't care about you.
View Quote

Neither do we, but he doesn't leave us.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:14:34 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She doesn't care about you.

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:16:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Adults don’t use Snapchat.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:19:46 AM EDT
[#48]
found a picture of OP

Link Posted: 7/9/2021 11:51:53 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 12:04:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

He won't understand (assuming he is not trolling)

"Explain, as you would to a child"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VGajDTNKFU
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Self centered people can't be bothered to check messages or reply. this is why we have so many problems these days.

Jesus dude. People get busy, distracted, forget, etc.

He won't understand (assuming he is not trolling)

"Explain, as you would to a child"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VGajDTNKFU

Pretty sure OP is the same dude that posted the 40 year old virgin thread about himself recently.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top