User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 3:38:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was not aware people were doing this OP. Thanks for the info
View Quote

Tennessee legislature just voted in a bill and sent it to the governors desk that he said he would sign saying that it will be against the law to have drug shows that are in public where children can see them and be influenced by them.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 3:47:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Uh no. All the op did was waste a bunch of time having people guess names of people when all he had to do was post it right away so people could decide if they wanted to chat about it or not. There is only one reason to do what he did and that was to be an attention whore. He didn’t get my eyeballs on it since I briefly scanned over his reveal post and have already forgotten her name. He should have just posted right away who it was
View Quote

So you only briefly scanned it, immediately forgot her name and took no interest in what she does, but took the time to come back here and brag about that and bitch about the OP not giving you immediate gratification?

Who is the attention whore here?
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 4:18:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So you only briefly scanned it, immediately forgot her name and took no interest in what she does, but took the time to come back here and brag about that and bitch about the OP not giving you immediate gratification?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh no. All the op did was waste a bunch of time having people guess names of people when all he had to do was post it right away so people could decide if they wanted to chat about it or not. There is only one reason to do what he did and that was to be an attention whore. He didn’t get my eyeballs on it since I briefly scanned over his reveal post and have already forgotten her name. He should have just posted right away who it was

The OP. This was a stupid thread.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 4:23:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 4:25:56 AM EDT
[#5]
Damn. I thought it was going to be that officer from Kentucky that was sleeping with her entire department that lead to everyone getting fired
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 4:46:53 AM EDT
[#6]
All the Butthurt in this thread. LOL. Great thing she is doing. Glad it wasn't some useless celebrity.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 5:05:02 AM EDT
[#7]
OP needs to get a sex change for making this thread..
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 5:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]
ARFBORTION 2023!!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 5:34:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
A worthy cause, but not deserving of the drama we were promised.
View Quote

Got me to pay attention and learn someone new that is not an enemy.

Got you to do it as well.

Nicely done OP.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 5:50:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Not everybody is OBSESSED with trannies like some in GD are.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 5:54:48 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
standby for tons of folks to shit all over this post because she's not some fake titted whore that they're simping for, or some movie star who wants them to all be disarmed.

View Quote

Ironic because she cut her tits off to be a man and is now de-transitionong back to being a woman, where I presume she will be getting fake tits.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 5:59:35 AM EDT
[#12]
She could probably clean up a be cute
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 6:11:14 AM EDT
[#13]
Now it looks s a Midcap thread. Beatsoffbehindthe711.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 6:41:01 AM EDT
[#14]
This feels like shades of Geraldo’s special when he opened Al Capone’s vault.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 6:47:02 AM EDT
[#15]
We shaved our balls for this??  
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 6:54:16 AM EDT
[#16]
ok, she's great but... what's it got to do with @#$%ing chickens?

asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 7:03:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was a bunch of wasted time all right.  It wasn't OP who wasted it.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
ok, she's great but... what's it got to do with @#$%ing chickens?

asking for a friend.
View Quote
Reminds me of this classic clip where Fox NY TV news personality Ernie Anastos tells his sidekick to “keep fucking that chicken” on live TV:

Keep Fucking That Chicken by Ernie Anastos on Fox 5 WNYW

Link Posted: 2/15/2023 7:39:17 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Never heard of her.
View Quote

Neither had I.  I have now, which is the point.  I'm glad to have heard about her.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 7:57:43 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:09:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Geraldo is that you?
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:09:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:24:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Unclefucker!!!
(UNSUBSCRIBE)
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:28:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Based conclusion tbh.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:30:22 AM EDT
[#25]
What a huge buildup only to get ED. Dang OP….
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We shaved our balls for this??  
View Quote

Nashville Pussy - Why Why Why
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:37:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Like you predicted OP, I just shit a chicken.  Now I can't sit down comfortably.  Thanks a lot.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:37:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:42:33 AM EDT
[#29]
OP's friend is much more important and culturally significant than any supermodel GD has had in it's imagination over the last 9 pages.  Good for him!  Good to see someone fighting!!
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:45:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
OP's friend is much more important and culturally significant than any supermodel GD has had in it's imagination over the last 9 pages.  Good for him!  Good to see someone fighting!!
View Quote

Pretty sure she goes by "her" this week.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 8:46:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OP?
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 9:01:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Good for her, but the buildup was a bit of a stretch.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 9:24:12 AM EDT
[#33]
I tip my hat to the young lady for doing right, which should not be an issue, while the the weak and stupid continue to fall for woke crap and agendas.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#34]
So OP sat with -scuba_steve?
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:19:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Paul Reubens
View Quote

That could be messy.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

In hindsight, sh** was probably a better replacement. Live and learn.  
View Quote
lol
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:22:21 AM EDT
[#39]
That's actually pretty cool, OP.

Glad such people are working in TN.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:28:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Damn.
My flight got stuck on the tarmac in Chicago due to wind, and the chicken has already been shat. I figured y'all would be loving your women tonight.

Oh yeah, NVM, this is arfcom.

Meet Prisha Mosley, the 25 year old woman that's going state to state, fighting to make sure that NOBODY is allowed to convince YOUR kids and grandkids that they need a sex change operation.
She just got Florida and Tennessee to introduce their bills, and she was returning from Kansas doing the same.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article272503989.html

https://kansasreflector.com/2023/02/14/bill-blocking-gender-affirming-care-for-kansas-transgender-youth-panned-by-opponents/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detransitioning-woman-left-heartbroken-irreversible-surgery-manipulated

This woman has been through hell, been used and abused by the LGBTQ community, and has shared a lot of truly personal info to get the message across. You guys talk about fighting for what's right; well, she is doing it, she's doing it for you and your families, and she's not hiding behind a pseudonym or a keyboard to do it. She is facing all the doxxing, the cancelling, and the hate with a smile on her face, and my hat is off to her.

And she's a genuine sweetheart. If you meet her, say hi. Shes awesome.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476147/IMG_20230215_000428_jpg-2711674.JPG
View Quote

w u t ?

That doesnt look anything like Pia Zadora

Fucking
Utter
Failure
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:37:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Ye?
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#42]
I had no idea who that is but good for them actually doing something to fight cultural rot.  GD is about memes about doing shit, not actually doing anything.  

Except getting ready for boog, which they will be all over...
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

@Drumbic

He re graced us with his presence.
View Quote

@RLR350 Thanks!

Good thing it was valentines day last night, or else I would have been stuck with blueballs by OP!

While I have no idea who she is, sounds like a great cause however.

Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:41:32 AM EDT
[#44]

She may have a story to share, a message that probably needs to be heard, but c'mon OP. You set the bar pretty high on this one.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:43:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Is that a safety pin in her nose?
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:44:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Such a dissapoint!
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#47]
OP fits the average Arfcommer to a tee
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Who ?

What a let down.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/15/2023 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Damn.
My flight got stuck on the tarmac in Chicago due to wind, and the chicken has already been shat. I figured y'all would be loving your women tonight.

Oh yeah, NVM, this is arfcom.

Meet Prisha Mosley, the 25 year old woman that's going state to state, fighting to make sure that NOBODY is allowed to convince YOUR kids and grandkids that they need a sex change operation.
She just got Florida and Tennessee to introduce their bills, and she was returning from Kansas doing the same.

https://www.kansascity.com/news/politics-government/article272503989.html

https://kansasreflector.com/2023/02/14/bill-blocking-gender-affirming-care-for-kansas-transgender-youth-panned-by-opponents/

https://www.foxnews.com/media/detransitioning-woman-left-heartbroken-irreversible-surgery-manipulated

This woman has been through hell, been used and abused by the LGBTQ community, and has shared a lot of truly personal info to get the message across. You guys talk about fighting for what's right; well, she is doing it, she's doing it for you and your families, and she's not hiding behind a pseudonym or a keyboard to do it. She is facing all the doxxing, the cancelling, and the hate with a smile on her face, and my hat is off to her.

And she's a genuine sweetheart. If you meet her, say hi. Shes awesome.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476147/IMG_20230215_000428_jpg-2711674.JPG
View Quote

For once it was actually someone who is doing something to help this country instead of some overpaid athlete of movie star. I hope her name and mission gets spread around the country as a true heroine. She's doing more good than 99.9% of the people in the U.S. ever will.
Link Posted: 2/15/2023 11:05:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
midcap thread
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top