BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
the circle jerking around here on info from shitty websites is amazing....ain't nothing going to happen on the peninsula
View Quote
So it is going to be up on the mainland near Vladivostok?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:25:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Weren't some deployed Guam recently? And don't we keep some canned sunshine there?

No refueling required.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Have the B2's taken off from Whitemens AFB?  If not it ain't happening.
Weren't some deployed Guam recently? And don't we keep some canned sunshine there?

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:26:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Evacuated the city? Now he rearry ronery
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:26:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That may not be accurate.

View Quote
Fuck...what am I supposed to do with this war boner?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:26:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Don't need B2s if'n ya gots a carrier battle group and an undisclosed number of subs in the water.

How many Tomahawks does a carrier battle group have?   (Rhetorical question)
View Quote
the destroyers and frigate that are part of the group will have a decent amount on them

I have to wonder where our four SSGN boats are right now. The SSGNs are Ohio class boomers that had their Trident SLBMs taken out and had a metric shitload of Tomahawks put there instead.

We have four of them: USS Ohio, Georgia, Michigan, and Florida. Each boat can carry up to 154 Tomhawks a piece and they also can carry up to 66 SEALs and their toys
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:27:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell to the Yeah!!! And that's coming from a Redskins fan!!!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:28:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Reports: Journalists in #Pyongyang  getting put on buses. Apparently no mobile phones/devices allowed with them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:28:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:28:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
Guam doesn't have canned sunshine stored there anymore

currently the Bones (B-1s) are out there
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:28:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
I don't want to talk about it.  We are sending an armada, very powerful.  We have submarines, very powerful, far more powerful than the aircraft carrier, that I can tell you.

DJT 4/12/17
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:29:17 PM EDT
[#12]
I know it's fake because he doesn't care enough about his people to evacuate them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:31:20 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm currently watching Panic In Year Zero on TCM.  This news is helping to set the mood for the movie.

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:31:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
where did these people go?
View Quote
The Killing Fields
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:32:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know it's fake because he doesn't care enough about his people to evacuate them.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:35:03 PM EDT
[#16]
From Pravda. (the Russian CNN Propaganda rag):

North Korea leader Kim Jong-un ordered 25 percent of Pyongyang residents to leave the city immediately. In accordance with the order, 600,000 people should be urgently evacuated.

Experts note that the evacuation will most likely be conducted due to extremely strained tensions in relations with the United States of America.Reportedly, Pyongyang's bomb shelters will not be able to accommodate the entire population of the North Korean capital. Therefore, 600,000 people - mostly individuals with criminal records - will have to leave Pyongyang to let others use bomb shelters.

It was also said that one modified Ohio type rocket carrier carrying 154 Tomahawk type missiles on board joined the US Navy deployed near the coast of the Korean Peninsula. The missile carrier is expected to arrive at the port of registration on April 18.

Meanwhile, according to South Korean media, residents of the DPRK say goodbye to each other, to their homes, to their places of work, to forests and fields, to the sky, rivers, etc as if the nation prepares for a large-scale war.  At the same time, it is forbidden to say goodbye to officers of law enforcement agencies. It is also strictly forbidden to mention the names of national leaders in words of farewell.

Chinese social media said a couple of days ago that auxiliary troops and doctors were heading to the border of North Korea. One of the photos showed a chain of military trains moving around Shenyang - a city about 200 miles from the North Korean border. About 150,000 Chinese soldiers were mobilised in an anticipation of North Korean refugees who may flee the country in the event of an American air strike.

Lieutenant-General H. R. McMaster, in turn, said that his commander-in-chief ordered to deploy an aircraft carrier strike group of the United States in the region. McMaster believes that the decision to deploy US Navy ships in the Sea of Japan was "reasonable," taking into consideration the North Korean "model of provocative behaviour.  "North Korea condemned Trump's attack on Syria, calling the cruise missile attack of the United States an act of  "intolerable aggression."

Noteworthy, China refuted the news about the deployment of 150,000 troops to the border of the DPRK. Experts believe that tensions may aggravate further after April 15, when the DPRK may conduct another test of intercontinental ballistic missiles.

At the same time, Russia's well-known Orientalist, Professor Andrei Lankov, who has been living and working in Seoul for many years, said that if the United States attacked North Korea, Pyongyang's retaliatory strike would pose an immediate threat to the lives of 25 million residents of Seoul as the city sits very close to the border between the North and the South.

Another Korean war would be inevitable, the expert believes.

Pravda.Ru- See more at: http://www.pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/#sthash.x70JNtxF.dpuf
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:35:56 PM EDT
[#17]
So is the NK death cult going to nuke itself?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:36:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
From Pravda. (the Russian CNN Propaganda rag):

North Korea? leader Kim Jong-un ordered 25 percent of Pyongyang residents to leave the city immediately.In accordance with the order, 600,000 people should be urgently evacuated. Experts note that the evacuation will most likely be conducted due to extremely strained tensions in relations with the United States of America.Reportedly, Pyongyang's bomb shelters will not be able to accommodate the entire population of the North Korean capital. Therefore, 600,000 people - mostly individuals with criminal records - will have to leave Pyongyang to let others use bomb shelters.It was also said that one modified Ohio type rocket carrier carrying 154 Tomahawk type missiles on board joined the US Navy deployed near the coast of the Korean Peninsula. The missile carrier is expected to arrive at the port of registration on April 18.Meanwhile, according to South Korean media, residents of the DPRK say goodbye to each other, to their homes, to their places of work, to forests and fields, to the sky, rivers, etc as if the nation prepares for a large-scale war. At the same time, it is forbidden to say goodbye to officers of law enforcement agencies. It is also strictly forbidden to mention the names of national leaders in words of farewell.
Chinese social media said a couple of days ago that auxiliary troops and doctors were heading to the border of North Korea. One of the photos showed a chain of military trains moving around Shenyang - a city about 200 miles from the North Korean border.About 150,000 Chinese soldiers were mobilised in an anticipation of North Korean refugees who may flee the country in the event of an American air strike.Lieutenant-General H. R. McMaster, in turn, said that his commander-in-chief ordered to deploy an aircraft carrier strike group of the United States in the region. McMaster believes that the decision to deploy US Navy ships in the Sea of Japan was "reasonable," taking into consideration the North Korean "model of provocative behaviour."North Korea condemned Trump's attack on Syria, calling the cruise missile attack of the United States an act of  "intolerable aggression."
Noteworthy, China refuted the news about the deployment of 150,000 troops to the border of the DPRK.Experts believe that tensions may aggravate further after April 15, when the DPRK may conduct another test of intercontinental ballistic missiles.At the same time, Russia's well-known Orientalist, Professor Andrei Lankov, who has been living and working in Seoul for many years, said that if the United States attacked North Korea, Pyongyang's retaliatory strike would pose an immediate threat to the lives of 25 million residents of Seoul as the city sits very close to the border between the North and the South. Another Korean war would be inevitable, the expert believes.Pravda.Ru- See more at: http://www.pravdareport.com/hotspots/conflicts/12-04-2017/137480-pyongyang_evacuation-0/#sthash.x70JNtxF.dpuf
View Quote
Sooo...are we getting it on or is my murder boner going to be deflated yet again?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:38:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC

Big Fan of our Bombers checking in here... I really love the BUFF's and the Spirit...BONES rule as well... Correct me if I'm wrong... I heard a while back that the BONES weren't Nuclear capable per START... I hear they were reassigned (re-wired?) for conventional use only and I was pretty bummed about that... Please tell me they are still Nuke-Capable... I had the Extreme pleasure of sitting in a Cockpit @ the Altus, OK Airshow once in a BONE.... It was freaking COOL and Surreal... I kept imagining how it was to be in the 80s rolling out in one of those with a Special message for Russia... Very cool and Surreal!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
*sigh*

What's with everyone reporting shitty tabloid news on the Norks here today?  
View Quote
We are whipping ourselves into a nuke the norks frenzy. Watch and learn!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#21]
This website seems like the Infowars of the U.K.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:40:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Kim's personal Twinkie delivery vehicle spotted leaving the city. 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:40:45 PM EDT
[#23]
Wait until he decides it would be faster to just shoot them instead of evacuating them.

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'd be more worried Kim nukes his own people and uses that to say the west did it...
View Quote
This. 

I get that Kim is-- everybody's tired of Kim.  Everyone is aching to put that problem to bed.  Everyone knows we can, so the risk assessment seems reasonable and the universal dream of putting a boot into a bully's ass seems tantalizingly close.  But most of the shit that comes back down -- whether radioactivity or famine -- will be landing on broken and oppressed people who don't have much say in things.  Why can't Kim just ... have an accident, with some of his top advisors.  Maybe something humiliating, like dying of cardiac arrest during drug-fueled gay sex.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Big Fan of our Bombers checking in here... I really love the BUFF's and the Spirit...BONES rule as well... Correct me if I'm wrong... I heard a while back that the BONES weren't Nuclear capable per START... I hear they were reassigned (re-wired?) for conventional use only and I was pretty bummed about that... Please tell me they are still Nuke-Capable... I had the Extreme pleasure of sitting in a Cockpit @ the Altus, OK Airshow once in a BONE.... It was freaking COOL and Surreal... I kept imagining how it was to be in the 80s rolling out in one of those with a Special message for Russia... Very cool and Surreal!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC

sorry to tell you that the Bones are conventional only these days, also not all of our BUFFs are nuke capable anymore either. About 75% of our BUFFs are still nuke capable and all of the B-2s are.

However the B-21 whenever it comes on line will be nuke capable and the USAF is looking to replace the 1970 vintage Minuteman III ICBMs staring in the mid 2020s.

We also still have quite a few boomers as well
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:42:15 PM EDT
[#26]
We aren't going to nuke anybody. We might bomb the fuck out of FatBoy-san...but we ain't gonna be the first to use nukes. 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
This website seems like the Infowars of the U.K.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:43:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We aren't going to nuke anybody. We might bomb the fuck out of FatBoy-san...but we ain't gonna be the first to use nukes
View Quote
Too Late!

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:44:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Maybe we can turn things around if we offered him a pepsi and a snickers bar.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:45:06 PM EDT
[#30]
'' Fuck you HANS BLIXT "
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:45:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
sorry to tell you that the Bones are conventional only these days, also not all of our BUFFs are nuke capable anymore either. About 75% of our BUFFs are still nuke capable and all of the B-2s are.

However the B-21 whenever it comes on line will be nuke capable and the USAF is looking to replace the 1970 vintage Minuteman III ICBMs staring in the mid 2020s.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC

Thanks for the clarification! Cool avatar BTW... Really interesting stuff!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:45:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Why are you believing the bullshit Russian media? 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:46:08 PM EDT
[#33]
This is the plot to one of the Batman movies, right?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
because of the pink floyd thread going

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFBf_alErog
View Quote
Pink Floyd - Two Suns In The Sunset
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:48:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No refueling required.
View Quote
I remember that too.

Article says it was a short term deployment. However, doesn't specify end date.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:48:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Is about 550k of people just going to hoof it out of there?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:50:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Fake news
View Quote
Well, it's Pravda, so, yeah...the pretty much publish the opposite of their title.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:50:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Evacuating them to a new tunnel they just completed
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:50:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No refueling required.
B-1s and B-52s IIRC
I really hope that doesn't make the island tip over.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:51:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Reports: Journalists in #Pyongyang  getting put on buses. Apparently no mobile phones/devices allowed with them.
View Quote
!= evacuation
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:51:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So ronery.
View Quote
The Porice.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:52:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never let one go to waste. Now that I've passed 40, I realize that there is a limited remaining lifetime supply of erections.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:54:59 PM EDT
[#43]
I wish there was a livestream of this evacuation.
But, it is a third world shit hole so no livestreaming.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Why evacuate just 25%?

Sounds more like a readiness drill than imminent SHTF.
View Quote
To save 25% of his strongest followers. Better than losing 100% of them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:57:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I wish there was a livestream of this evacuation.
But, it is a third world shit hole so no livestreaming.
View Quote
Next best thing.

Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#46]
BREAKING:  I have officially renamed the town poontang for our convince.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 8:59:33 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'd be more worried Kim nukes his own people and uses that to say the west did it...
View Quote
Keyser Söze.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
BREAKING:  I have officially renamed the town poontang for our convince.
View Quote
Lol.
Your avatar, your screen name, your post.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:00:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Has it been 4 hours?  This is important. 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 9:01:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Dupe
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top