BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My flag is not flying at half staff for that guy.  Just saying.
View Quote

I need to get a taller flagpole.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:02:16 PM EDT
[#2]
he deserves it
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Shovel ready project
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I will give this to Bill; he worked his ass off to go from poor white trash in Hope, AR to the White House.
View Quote

Most people don't know about Bill's early days.  

When Bill was a toddler, his Mom married a guy that owned a successful car dealership in an Arkansas town.  They lived down the block from the dealership.  
Little Bill would frequently wander down to the dealership.  All the salesmen treated him nicely because he was their boss' kid.
The salesmen took him under their wings: "Let me show you how to sell a car to these idiots, Bill...."  
So Bill got a lot of training at a young age from a bunch of used car salesmen.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He's only 75? Looks 90
View Quote

Well, selling your soul to the devil and doing you best to destroy a great country will do that to anyone.
I'll raise my glass and hope for a slow agonizing death.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Are they going to do the Egyptian Pharaoh thing and bury his wife with him so she can accompany him in the after life?
View Quote

Ok I lol'ed.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:08:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I want to believe.

Hopefully it's AIDS induced stapholotesticlococci - immunosuppressed bacterial eating away of the BALLS.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:08:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Bill Clinton, 75, is in the ICU with 'sepsis caused by urinary tract infection': Former president is 'on the mend' and responding well to antibiotics after 2 days of treatment in California

Link
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Only 75? He looks like he's 95.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:10:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Are they going to do the Egyptian Pharaoh thing and bury his wife with him so she can accompany him in the after life?
View Quote
That's a good one
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:10:43 PM EDT
[#11]
If they come out and say he has the Corona....

IBTM

In before the move.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:10:48 PM EDT
[#12]
Clinton was an embarrassment as a president....but not even a fraction as fucked up as Biden, and not even close to a fraction as evil as his cunt wife. Slick willy was just a used car salesman type of guy who got lucky.

As fucked up as he was as a president, i cant say that i wish death to the guy. He was a self serving egomaniac, but then, what paid politician isnt?

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:12:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If they come out and say he has the Corona....

IBTM

In before the move.
View Quote

A nurse walking down the hall coughs

Covid suspected

Move the thread gentlemen, it's COVID DISCUSSIONS
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:13:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Clinton was an embarrassment as a president....but not even a fraction as fucked up as Biden, and not even close to a fraction as evil as his cunt wife. Slick willy was just a used car salesman type of guy who got lucky.

As fucked up as he was as a president, i cant say that i wish death to the guy. He was a self serving egomaniac, but then, what paid politician isnt?

View Quote

I have a more nuanced position on the issue.

Fuck that child molesting, cock controlled sack of shit.

/dissertation.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:14:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I just repaired an display driver board.
Its of more use and value than Billy and no infections.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:16:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Democrats play the long game. He was just as evil and vile as anything in the swamp today. The difference is back in the 90s they were still playing the game. We are at the end of the game now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:18:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Cokes are on me.
View Quote

I will take a Dr Pepper, I havent had the coke training.....
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:18:45 PM EDT
[#18]
The "long game" is easy when you're on Team Shitbird. Destroying is always 100x easier than building.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:19:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

There was plenty not to like (AWB, handling of Somalia, not hitting Osama when he had a chance), we have to remember he would be considered a Republican today. He wanted to pare down welfare and he was smart enough to pass budgets the Republicans wrote (knowing he'd get credit).
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:20:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Attachment Attached File

ROT IN HELL YOU FUCKER!
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:22:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Jesus Christ. You thought the media was bad now, just imagine the weeks ahead if the rapist croaks.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Shovel ready project
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:25:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Bill Clinton, 75, is in the ICU with 'sepsis caused by urinary tract infection': Former president is 'on the mend' and responding well to antibiotics after 2 days of treatment in California

Link
View Quote

Some of this just doesn't make sense.

Maybe all of this is true, but maybe they should have left the sepsis out until later or something.

Has he been in the hospital for 2 days in ICU or was he just taken there this evening?

I've had a few friends get sepsis and it was touch and go and they were young and strong and there were concerns about having to amputate their toes and shit because of their blood pressure because of the shit they were giving them. My memory on some of it is foggy. I'll have to ask someone to get the details to be sure.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:26:10 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:28:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Slick Willie with a UTI?

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:33:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

What did he know about Hitlery?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They suicided Bill?

What did he know about Hitlery?

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:36:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Lemme guess:  hookers and blow.
Amiright?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:36:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

There was plenty not to like (AWB, handling of Somalia, not hitting Osama when he had a chance), we have to remember he would be considered a Republican today. He wanted to pare down welfare and he was smart enough to pass budgets the Republican's wrote (knowing he'd get credit).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was plenty not to like (AWB, handling of Somalia, not hitting Osama when he had a chance), we have to remember he would be considered a Republican today. He wanted to pare down welfare and he was smart enough to pass budgets the Republican's wrote (knowing he'd get credit).

He also defunded and seriously weakened the US military. Thing is, i always got the impression he did that personal gain...I dont think he hated america, i think he just loved himself a lot more than he loved his country.

No question he was a bad president. Id still take him over obama or brandon.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:40:00 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

A nurse walking down the hall coughs

Covid suspected

Move the thread gentlemen, it's COVID DISCUSSIONS
View Quote
Another thread - destined to be banished to the Commodus forum!

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:42:20 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

All paid self serving egomaniac politicians, deserve what they have coming to them. Bill and Brandon are at the top of the list. There are some that never ascended to the office that need to be included.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:44:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Would it be wrong to hope death wins?  
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:45:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Some of this just doesn't make sense.

Maybe all of this is true, but maybe they should have left the sepsis out until later or something.

Has he been in the hospital for 2 days in ICU or was he just taken there this evening?

I've had a few friends get sepsis and it was touch and go and they were young and strong and there were concerns about having to amputate their toes and shit because of their blood pressure because of the shit they were giving them. My memory on some of it is foggy. I'll have to ask someone to get the details to be sure.
View Quote

I had sepsis a few years ago.  Felt like I had the flu.  After going to the doc the third time, he ran some blood tests.  They called me a day or two later, and told me to get to my arse to the ER.  
When I got there, my blood pressure had dropped to about 80/50.  
IV antibiotics (Pic line) for about six weeks, and I was better.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:46:51 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Would it be wrong to hope death wins?  
View Quote

Death always wins.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:46:55 PM EDT
[#35]
Coke.jpg
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Wonder if Monica gives good head
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:48:29 PM EDT
[#37]
So there's a chance his cock will rot off. Poetic justice.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:49:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good now do HRC, BO, VJ, SR, EH, JB, JBrennan, LL, RR, AM, PS, LP, Corney, AS, NP, Brandon, Vindman, AOC, Perdue, GA SoS, etc., etc.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:49:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
If Bill kicks the bucket before Jimmy.... damn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still don’t understand how that shitstain is approaching a hundred years old.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Supply of liquid baby fetus must be in short supply.  Dark Winter INDEED.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:50:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bill Clinton is also not the problem.
View Quote
He's not, but that won't stop me from dancing a jig like Bruce Willis in the Last Boy Scout when the motherfucker dies.
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:50:45 PM EDT
[#42]
In to watch arf cheer for the possible death of slick willie, than forget about it, and than later hypocritically whine when the left does the exact same thing when a conservative dies.

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:51:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Am I the only one dreading the nauseating stream of media taint licking that's going
to happen if he croaks?

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:54:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Have y'all heard that song that goes "DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE MOTHERFUCKER DIE" ?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:56:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Oh man fingers crossed!

Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:56:35 PM EDT
[#46]
AIDS relapse?
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:57:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Still don't understand how that shitstain is approaching a hundred years old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Still don't understand how that shitstain is approaching a hundred years old.

No liquor, drugs, tobacco, sex.  You know... the fun and dangerous stuff that will kill you.  
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:57:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#49]
End stages of syphilis…
Link Posted: 10/14/2021 11:00:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Give the man a cigar. Or woman.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top