Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:03:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Iran was flinging them into Saudi a while back, this would be an unwise strategy.  Someone smarter than me can look at blast damage and match it up to whatever soviet era shit they are copying.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:03:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I don't get is how people on the left (anti-Israel) view all of this.  Can you imagine what would happen if we had a barrio bordering San Diego in Mexico and the state of Mexico funded and provided arms to attack San Diego with rockets and send in suicide bombers and the like?

Shit that barrio and the entire cabinet of Mexico would be ashes inside a week.  And rightly so.  If people are actively trying to commit acts of violence against a nations populace  it is a state of war and reactions to that up to outright war are appropriate.

I've never understood WHY the lefties hate Israel so much that they cheer these attacks and decry obviously staged horror pictures from the Palestinians.

Don't get me wrong.  I have no dog in this fight.  I am either pro-Israeli nor anti Israeli.  I'm just an outsider that can not figure out how they aren't justified in ending this crap once and for all including airstrikes against the Imams in Iran.
View Quote
The left are scum.  That’s your answer.  They are the enemy.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#3]
There's a huge oil deposit in the Golan.

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:07:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:26:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:28:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
How long before the MSM blames Israel
View Quote
Years ago.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The left are scum.  That's your answer.  They are the enemy.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The left are scum.  That's your answer.  They are the enemy.
The Israelis aren't Commies and are pro- West values. Therefore they must he destroyed.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:47:24 AM EDT
[#10]
"At this time, the IDF began attacking terrorist targets of the Hamas terror organization along the Gaza Strip. More details to come"
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:50:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 11:53:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Trump and Bibi are Live.

Special Report: Trump Speaks During Netanyahu White House Visit | NBC News
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:06:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:06:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
We need some live streams.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:13:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Exactly.  But us dumb Americans keep allowing CAIR, the front for HAMAS, to do their fund raising with impunity.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:13:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:14:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:14:16 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Probably picking places to bomb while we speak
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:14:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:15:15 PM EDT
[#21]
In.  Get some Izzy!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#22]
The Golan Heights just got 10 miles bigger!
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:25:55 PM EDT
[#23]
WHEN THE JEWS COME A KNOCKING...

I love that practice.

"Knock knock get the fuck out"

KABLAMMO

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:26:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Israel's military says it has started striking Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip after a rocket hit a house in central Israel earlier in the day, wounding seven people.

The military said Monday that Israeli forces "started striking Hamas targets throughout the Gaza Strip."

The barrage begins as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is set to meet with President Donald Trump at the White House
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Pics at link from first strikes
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Always, I just don't know what is stopping them from pushing the palis into the sea.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fo time
Always, I just don't know what is stopping them from pushing the palis into the sea.
I'm sure there are some decent palist.... Oh wait. Every damn one of them I've ever met were the foul, anti-American, hate-filled, entitled POS's. Gypsy grifters only out for themselves.  I've met probably 20.  Push them into the sea.  Only wish I was young enough to go help.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:41:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
There's a huge oil deposit in the Golan.

View Quote
Zion Oil

“From Zion’s CEO:

Recent Israeli news articles are touting a significant Afek Oil & Gas / Genie Energy oil find in Israel’s Golan Heights. We at Zion Oil & Gas are “cautiously optimistic” that the oil discovery would ultimately prove successful.

It is indeed good news that there appears to be oil saturation in an equivalent rock layer to the source rock we are searching for in our Megiddo-Jezreel License that is relatively nearby geographically. The true test for Afek is to see if the oil underground is producible above ground in commercial quantities.”

Huge oil discovery on Golan Heights

“Estimates are that the amount of oil found will make Israel self sufficient for very many years to come.

After more than a year of round-the-clock drilling, large amounts of oil have been found on the Golan Heights. Estimates are that the amount of oil discovered will make Israel self sufficient for very many years to come.

Afek Oil and Gas chief geologist Dr. Yuval Bartov told Channel 2 News, "We are talking about a strata which is 350 meters thick and what is important is the thickness and the porosity. On average in the world strata are 20-30 meters thick, so this is ten times as large as that, so we are talking about significant quantities. The important thing is to know the oil is in the rock and that's what we now know."

Three drillings have so far taken place in the southern Golan Heights which have found large reserves of oil. Potential production is dramatic - billions of barrels, which will easily provide all Israel's oil needs. Israel consumes 270,000 barrels of oil per day.”

Bible-inspired Zion Oil Company begins drilling in Israel

“Zion Oil & Gaza (NASDAQ: ZN), a Texas-based company, has announced that it has spud [started to drill] the Megiddo-Jezreel #1, a deep, on-shore well located in Israel’s Jezreel Valley, near Beit Sh'ean.

"We anticipate drilling through at least four different geologic strata with oil and gas potential,” stated Victor G. Carrillo, Zion’s CEO. “It has been a complicated and difficult multi-year journey to get to this point, but our entire team is very excited to see this project finally come to fruition."

The company proudly states that it has been divinely blessed to have merited the privilege of "drilling for Israel's political and economic independence." Its website states that it is inspired by Genesis 49,25-26 and Deuteronomy 33,13-16. These verses speak of the physical and geographic blessings given to Joseph, son of the Patriarch Jacob – whose inheritance in the Land of Israel lies largely in the Jezreel Valley.

Zion is contracting with world class service providers such as Halliburton, Baker Hughes, and Weatherford, highlighted by DAFORA’s F-400 drilling rig. The rig has a 3,000 HP capacity drawworks, capable of drilling to over seven kilometers - more than sufficient horsepower and safety factor to drill the planned well with a target depth of up to 4.5 km (approx. 15,000 feet).”

Israel Grants First Golan Heights Oil Drilling License To Dick Cheney-Linked Company

“Israel has granted a U.S. company the first license to explore for oil and gas in the occupied Golan Heights, John Reed of the Financial Times reports.

A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy — which is advised by former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch — will now have exclusive rights to a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

That geographic location will likely prove controversial. Israel seized the Golan Heights in the Six-Day War in 1967 and annexed the territory in 1981. Its administration of the area — which is not recognized by international law — has been mostly peaceful until the Syrian civil war broke out 23 months ago.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#29]
If you're not familiar with roof knocking, here's a quick explanation and footage of the practice.

Roof Knocking: Warning Shots In Gaza
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:49:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:51:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:01:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:06:39 PM EDT
[#34]
So I am currently living in Israel for work.  I've been here for about 8 months and will be for a few years.

The rocket landed 13km from my house as the crow flys.  Closest one so far.  I guess that's why the company pays a 45% tax free location uplift. . .
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:09:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Get some payback Izzies.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:13:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I’m confused. What happened to the Israeli’s wounded?

PS Hope the IDF has fun tonight
View Quote
Apostrophe means "Look out! Here comes an s!"
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:14:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Thank you I will have that on after lunch.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
So I am currently living in Israel for work.  I've been here for about 8 months and will be for a few years.

The rocket landed 13km from my house as the crow flys.  Closest one so far.  I guess that's why the company pays a 45% tax free location uplift. . .
View Quote
Stay safe
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:15:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote
Stay safe brother
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
In.  Get some Izzy!!
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:22:24 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Stay safe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Stay safe
Quoted:
Stay safe brother
Thanks guys.  You'd be surprised how little it affects life here.

Back in November there was over 300 rockets launched in a single day.  They didn't make it very far north, but still landed no more than a 45 minute drive away (it's not a big place).  But life goes on as if it's normal.  Pretty strange.  In fact, if I didn't see the news, I wouldn't even know about it.  The Israelis at work don't even talk about it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:24:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Back in November there was over 300 rockets launched in a single day.  They didn't make it very far north, but still landed no more than a 45 minute drive away (it's not a big place).  But life goes on as if it's normal.  Pretty strange.  In fact, if I didn't see the news, I wouldn't even know about it.  The Israelis at work don't even talk about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Stay safe
Quoted:
Stay safe brother

Have you seen iron dome work?
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:24:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Hit 'em hard boys!

I want to see smoldering _______ in the street
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:25:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If you're not familiar with roof knocking, here's a quick explanation and footage of the practice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69icTMgIjlw
View Quote
Thanks.  I'd never heard of that.  Interesting.

"Last week, Hamas told Gazans to ignore the warnings, saying they were a form of psychological warfare."

Transalation:
"Last week, Hamas told Gazans to ignore the warnings, because civilian deaths can be used as an excuse to attack Israel and solicit funds from sympathetic rubes and governments who hate Israel."
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Hit 'em hard boys!

I want to see smoldering _______ in the street
View Quote
Here you go

Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:26:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote
Not in person.  Only videos.

Two rockets made it to Tel Aviv last week, but actually landed in the ocean so the Iron Dome didn't engage.  It's not clear why the dome didn't fire at the rocket this morning.  My thoughts are that they didn't have a system active there.  It's so rare that rockets make it that far, that it's not covered by the system in that area.  It's a little suburb town 25 miles outside of Tel Aviv.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:27:02 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

"Last week, Hamas told Gazans to ignore the warnings, saying they were a form of psychological warfare."

Transalation:
"Last week, Hamas told Gazans to ignore the warnings, because civilian deaths can be used as an excuse to attack Israel and solicit funds from sympathetic rubes and governments who hate Israel."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69icTMgIjlw

Transalation:
Yuuup!

Israel treats them better than they ought to, I say
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:27:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Two rockets made it to Tel Aviv last week, but actually landed in the ocean so the Iron Dome didn't engage.  It's not clear why the dome didn't fire at the rocket this morning.  My thoughts are that they didn't have a system active there.  It's so rare that rockets make it that far, that it's not covered by the system in that area.  It's a little suburb town 25 miles outside of Tel Aviv.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Got it, very interesting.
Link Posted: 3/25/2019 1:29:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
are they hiring?

asking, for uh, a friend.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top