Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:34:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wasn't aware that ferrets had poor eyesight she's a 5 at best even against fatties.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

She is a 6+.

Unless you like porkers, she has a leg up on ~45% American womens who are obese.

She needs a tight leather outfit and a whip.

I wasn't aware that ferrets had poor eyesight she's a 5 at best even against fatties.

You been out in public lately? These days, anyone under 200 lbs is automatically a 6.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:39:55 AM EDT
[#2]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:56:08 AM EDT
[#3]
If someone has already suggested the homicidal little toad suffered terminal brain damage as doctors tried to get his head out of his ass, I concur. If not, then that’s my theory.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:57:43 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

5, 2, 1, 4, 3

Or 5, 2, whatever, whatever, etc., etc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Not guilty. Not even a little bit.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:04:53 AM EDT
[#6]
So is he dead yet or was his demise slightly exaggerated?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:08:53 AM EDT
[#7]
N. Korea’s succession contingency plan would transfer authority to Kim Yo-jong

N. Korea’s succession contingency plan would transfer authority to Kim Yo-jong?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:13:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Meet Kim Pyong-il who is a N.Korean leader Kim Jong-un's uncle amid rumors about Kim's poor health
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:24:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

Anyone who thinks she's attractive needs their head examined.

She looks like death, pestilence and disease.

That's what evil looks like.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 4:42:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I think she's easy on the eyes.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:07:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
This cannot be true. I just saw him on TV hosting Matt Damon and Janine Garafalo among others on Team America the other night.
View Quote

That would be his dad you absolute twatwaffle lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:09:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:17:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
How in the hell could they screw up a stint? that is very common procedure these days. Hell he could fly in a western medical team or a mobile hospital just for him if he wanted too.
View Quote

I figure the level of training for even the top doctors in the North sucks. Maybe their top doctors get to go to China once in a while, but they are otherwise cut off from the rest of the world. You would probably find better trained and equipped doctors in Nigeria or Guatemala than in North Korea.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:28:40 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 8:35:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:05:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So if he is dead, where does this leave North Korea?  

I've been reading that the plan is for his sister to take his place, and what little I've been able to find out about her, she's reportedly a ruthless bitch.
View Quote

She understands she has to be ruthless in a society that doesn’t favor women in political positions. Much less as the supreme ruler.
She may purge a helluva lot of folks if she has the muscle to do so.

Line up all the generals and their next in command. Then have all the generals executed, look over at the other guys and say “you just got promoted, any questions?” and walk out.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:42:27 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

She understands she has to be ruthless in a society that doesn’t favor women in political positions. Much less as the supreme ruler.

Line up all the generals and their next in command. Then have all the generals executed, look over at the other guys and say “you just got promoted, any questions?” and walk out.
View Quote

If it doesn't turn into a civil war between her and anyone else who thinks they have the claim.

Its like game of thrones with aa guns and the mountain being 5'5 120lbs.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If it doesn't turn into a civil war between her and anyone else who thinks they have the claim.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I’d imagine China is going to be very influential in who becomes the next leader.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:42:53 AM EDT
[#19]
IF reports are true I would hope there is a General or two who have a plan to eliminate the sister and then surrender the country to South Korea.  That would put a serious fuck you to China.  South Korea, Japan and the US team up go in and provide serious humanitarian support.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:47:43 AM EDT
[#20]
I know they are poor in North Korea by pride and choice, but doesn't anyone have a stick to poke the dead dear leader with?

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
IF reports are true I would hope there is a General or two who have a plan to eliminate the sister and then surrender the country to South Korea.  That would put a serious fuck you to China.  South Korea, Japan and the US team up go in and provide serious humanitarian support.
View Quote

I always figured the best way to deal with North Korea would be to sneak some guys in there and show a few generals a briefcase full of 100's. Then the promise of more to follow and a new identity/US passport if they "take care of things". Cheaper option than the inevitable war.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:09:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I’d wager China is more likely to have a general in their pocket who they back. I’d imagine just a verbal statement from China on who they’re backing and how far they’re willing to go might be enough to make others stand down.
Might then see an exodus of other officials and their families to safer places.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:09:22 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I’d imagine China is going to be very influential in who becomes the next leader.
View Quote

The future of this whole thing is basically up to China.

The entire situation there is China's experiment.

Just more reason to say fuck china.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:13:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

At this point in time would the US, SK and Japan be in the position to provide humanitarian support in a starving country that would also be suffering a raging viral pandemic?

8nBAIT
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I always figured the best way to deal with North Korea would be to sneak some guys in there and show a few generals a briefcase full of 100's. Then the promise of more to follow and a new identity/US passport if they "take care of things". Cheaper option than the inevitable war.
View Quote

Sorry, the Chinese already have bought all the generals they need.  You are way too late to the game.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Would be great if the sister wants to make a deal. The Trump admin is definitely talking to them behind the scenes right now. Was asked about it and Trump said he does not want to answer anything right now.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:18:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:24:17 PM EDT
[#28]
I have wondered why the doctors we're not more successful given that I'm sure they were allowed to train on prisoners and even common people off the street, but a news story I just read may provide some explanation - they had zero experience working on obese patients.

Karma is a bitch, fatty!  
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:28:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I have wondered why the doctors we're not more successful given that I'm sure they were allowed to train on prisoners and even common people off the street, but a news story I just read may provide some explanation - they had zero experience working on obese patients.

Karma is a bitch, fatty!  
View Quote

You believe a news story that came from NK or China?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:49:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Yeah, there's an older brother in play too, Kim Jong Chol.  I don't know how women are viewed in that society though.  The older brother was blown off for Kim Jong Un, so I reckon it'd be between him and her.
View Quote

Older brother was assasinated back in 2017. So if butterball goes room temperature the sister is the only one left.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:53:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo!
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 12:59:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Older brother was assasinated back in 2017. So if butterball goes room temperature the sister is the only one left.
View Quote

Kim Jong Un had two older brothers. Kim Jong Chol is still alive.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 1:20:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Chairman Kim’s high obesity and chain-smoking habits; main causes for rumors of his health problem

Meets Kim Pyong-il who is a N.Korean leader Kim Jong-un's uncle amid rumors about Kim's poor health
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 2:04:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
How in the hell could they screw up a stint? that is very common procedure these days. Hell he could fly in a western medical team or a mobile hospital just for him if he wanted too.
View Quote
It happens.  A code blue occurs about every other week in a hospital with two active cath labs.  I seent it.

I have also heard doctors counsel a patient that is in poor health to get their affairs in order, because they need to.  They survived the procedure.............this time.

A coworker failed a stress test and they took him in for an angio exam for a possible stent.  The immediately rolled him to the operating room, cracked open his chest, and did a multiple bypass.  Sometimes a stent is not the answer.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:16:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Is this douche dead yet?

Is his sister as much of a douche as he is?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:18:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Puppet states are puppets
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#37]
South Korea says he's alive and well.
https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0OsKI4l4?pd=01QG9Bum&s=i2

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be hilarious to see fatboys face if you asked him what it’s like being a Chinese puppet. How far do they have to stick their arm up your ass to make your lips move?

Also wonder what kind of creative painful execution that would lead to.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Is this douche dead yet?

View Quote

Yeah, she's a cold hearted, cruel bitch
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:27:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It would be hilarious to see fatboys face if you asked him what it’s like being a Chinese puppet. How far do they have to stick their arm up your ass to make your lips move?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think I'd survive to that question. Communists aren't much for debate
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:29:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

Anyone who thinks she's attractive needs their head examined.

She looks like death, pestilence and disease.

That's what evil looks like.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna956931

You did this.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:30:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Is this douche dead yet?

View Quote

Douchette .
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#43]
How are they going to have days of mandatory public mourning AND social distancing?!?
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:34:46 PM EDT
[#44]
Wanna bet whoever china does doesn't want is gonna call us for help?

if its the older brother, some uncle or cousin china pics, I Bet the bitch softens up to the west big time.

Fuckin nothing good on the horizon.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I'd imagine China is going to be very influential in who becomes the next leader.
View Quote
I imagine that China has had a plan to replace Lil' Fatty as soon as he became the Supreme God-King of all Korea.  It would be surprising if they had not planned ahead.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:40:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

5, 2, 1, 4, 3

View All Quotes
Quoted:

5, 2, 1, 4, 3

1, 1, 1, 1, 1
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:42:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
So if he is dead, where does this leave North Korea?  

I've been reading that the plan is for his sister to take his place, and what little I've been able to find out about her, she's reportedly a ruthless bitch.
View Quote
One does not continue to consume oxygen in the leadership circle of North Korea unless you are a stone-cold killer.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:45:15 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why are you assuming the NK generals have any interest in giving up their positions of power and surrendering to the "enemy" they've spent their entire lives rallying against?

I know it's nice to think there's one or two in there that are secretly yearning to have western style democracy but people like that would have been purged out long long ago.  I think any general that shoots that arrow will do so to take power himself. Whether he is more or less willing to engage with the global community is anyone's guess but none of them are going to be closet reformers.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:57:55 PM EDT
[#49]
I wonder if they will bring out the sweet funeral parade float.

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:58:09 PM EDT
[#50]
What does North Korea do for money? Who buys it? China and...?
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top