[#1]
Quoted:
Ben Shapiro is...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Catnip for GD's jew-haters...
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Shapiro is a gatekeeper. And if you all didn’t know, his wife is a doctor!
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#3]
He’s a net positive for the right side, so that part is good enough for me.  But he fact that he pushes stupid celebrity gossip as part of his “news” puts his platform as far below what I can tolerate intellectually and socially.  I believe that shit like his “omg look who Justin Bieber was seen hanging out with” and similar headlines contribute greatly to the decline of our society.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/IMG_0479_JPG-436.jpg
Honestly for her I'd convert like john  Goodman in the big leboski
View Quote

I don't roll on shabbos
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:25:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure GD hates him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
He’s a net positive for the right side, so that part is good enough for me.  But he fact that he pushes stupid celebrity gossip as part of his “news” puts his platform as far below what I can tolerate intellectually and socially.  I believe that shit like his “omg look who Justin Bieber was seen hanging out with” and similar headlines contribute greatly to the decline of our society.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:28:49 PM EDT
[#7]
In this thread, we get to watch all the Personal Purity Test "conservatives" throw yet another good ally under the bus because they do not agree with him 100%.

This is why we lose.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Check out my new mouse pad

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:33:53 PM EDT
[#9]
I know quite a few teens and twenty somethings that read him and have been embracing more conservative positions as a result.  I think he's smart but I don't agree with him on anything, which makes him like many other pundits I will read and evaluate on a case by case basis.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:34:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:39:10 PM EDT
[#11]
...not a Kanye fan?

Overall a very sharp guy. Sometimes right, sometimes wrong. No one bats a thousand.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:46:23 PM EDT
[#12]
Put me in the 90% ok crowd. He isnt my hero or anything and is wrong on somethings. But overall is better than most.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:47:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Sharp but arrogant. Of course that is ok when he is destroying liberals.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:47:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I remember him saying several years ago, that he thought Elizabeth Warren was the smartest person he knew.

That hasn't aged well
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#15]
A young Ben Shapiro insults his classmate :

Let's say, hypothetically, your mom was wearing a yellow raincoat. Now, also in this scenario, there is a man needing to get home. When he sees your mom, he will yell "taxi, taxi!". Now, why does he do this? The answer is actually quite simple. Your mom is so fat she is the size of a taxi, and the yellow raincoat she is theoretically wearing is the same color as a taxi. Therefore, the man mistakes her for a taxi. So, what has this hypothetical scenario shown us? It has shown us that your mom is very, very, fat. Boom! Once again destroyed with facts and logic.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#16]
He's a person that makes his money from being a media personality and being sensational, and from saying what people want to hear.

What's he like as an actual person?  IDK, all I've ever seen is his professional, media-personality side.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top