Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:18:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
Cigar leaves.
View Quote

I believe the Jamaicans used to call these Fonta Leaves when they rolled their pakalolo.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By PhuzzyGnu:

I used to use these:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/69748/1000014932_png-3309812.JPG
View Quote

These are my jam. Only problem is they're discreet and I like them too much.

Originally Posted By Need4Guns:
General mint snus is fantastic.

Odens cold extreme white dry are very good too. Not as sweet but way stronger.

I keep both around.
View Quote

Before the On pouches, it was General. Man that stuff was good, but I decided to cut tobacco altogether.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Master_Shake:

I tried one of my buddies 6mg pouches and it just about killed me.
View Quote

The Juice Head 15mg had my ass buzzed on Nic the first time I tried them. I was smoking a pack and a half a day of cowboy killers at the time. You've got to kind of respect their authority or you'll be cookie tossing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Grizzly Dark Wintergreen
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:28:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -KentuckyWindage-] [#8]
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:42:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Attachment Attached File

Target’s house brand nicotine gum.  I liked it better than Walmarts.  It’s also made in Denmark.  It’s pharmaceutical grade nicotine and I found it to be extremely addictive. I chewed it for years as a replacement for Copenhagen. The gum was my all time favorite vehicle for nicotine.  Lozenges gave me heartburn.  So did the 4mg gum.  I like the 2mg gum the best.  It gets expensive, though.

Knee replacement surgery and vasoconstrictors don’t mix, so I finally quit earlier this year.  I still miss it every day.  All day.  Every day.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Karankawa:
Occasionally I like nicotine. Bought a box of Habitrol 2mg fruit flavor. Fairly yummy. Like spiked Juicy Fruit. I’m halfway through a 96 count box purchased five years ago so not a frequent user. Enjoying some now and feel pretty good.

Lungs are scarred from repeated bouts of childhood pneumonia so smoking is out. Plus additives are suspicious.

What’s the good stuff?
View Quote

Skoal Straight Long Cut.  

Just don't become a Grizzly guy.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 8:49:31 PM EDT
[#11]
It probably sounds retarded and I'm not sure it's worth starting a whole new thread over, but would a little bit of nicotine gum get someone through a situation where they were having trouble focusing and got distracted a lot?
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 9:18:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gamboolman] [#12]
I chewed a good bit of Tobacco for about 40 year in the Oilfields.
I favored Red Man.
Attachment Attached File

If and when I was drinking Whiskey.  The last half dozen years before retirement I went to drinking and smoking alot. Stress...
I favored unfiltered Camels.
Attachment Attached File

Since retirement, I quit the Chew, Smoke and Whiskey.  Just lost the desire - nothing against it at all, Hell I enjoyed partaking.  
I see now it was a Stress related coping thing....

I might get me a good fancy made Old Fashioned every once in awhile if we go to a fancy restaurant or such

Retirement is wonderful.  Do recommend it soon as you can.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 10:03:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bennnn:
It probably sounds retarded and I'm not sure it's worth starting a whole new thread over, but would a little bit of nicotine gum get someone through a situation where they were having trouble focusing and got distracted a lot?
View Quote

buy some on amazon and try it

what harm could it do?
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 10:07:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 10:10:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Mrsnuff.com

Link Posted: 8/31/2024 10:20:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Stantonizm] [#16]
I was a pretty hardcore nicotine fiend back in the day and tried pretty much everything but I quit 10 years ago. I don’t miss smoking, don’t miss dip, don’t miss gum/patches…. but I still have dreams where I find a can of Jakobsson’s Mint strong portion snus and wake up craving it. As far as taste, it blew General, Odin’s Extreme, and pretty much every other snus brand I tried out of the water. There are days where I think about just ordering a bunch and starting again, even though it took me like 2 years of patches and gum to quit.

Be forewarned though, it’s pretty strong. I would use two cans of Copenhagen long cut per day and one can of this stuff would last me a day and a half.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/31/2024 10:32:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Redman tastes great
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 11:00:11 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Don't get on the ride.

Try 200-400mg sulbutiamine and a B complex instead.  You don't want a nicotine habit addiction.

Link Posted: 9/1/2024 6:36:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Loop Habanero Mint, your choice of strength from regular to hyper strong.

Oden's Extreme is another good one.  

There are loads of really good flavors out there these days.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 7:21:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By LuvBUSHmaster:
Zyn 6 Wintergreen
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/1/2024 8:42:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Occasionally I like nicotine. Bought a box of Habitrol 2mg fruit flavor. Fairly yummy. Like spiked Juicy Fruit. I'm halfway through a 96 count box purchased five years ago so not a frequent user. Enjoying some now and feel pretty good.

Lungs are scarred from repeated bouts of childhood pneumonia so smoking is out. Plus additives are suspicious.

What's the good stuff?
View Quote
I can understand looking for a source of nicotine to help kick nicotine use, but why in the hell would you be trying to find a nicotine source to get started? That is one of the dumber moves I can think of.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 8:48:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Do not the nicotine.
Just don't.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#23]
I prefer classic snus of the stronger variety, Knox Extra Stark is my go to.

The only flavoured snus I use is Siberia when I want the nicotine rush.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 9:28:52 AM EDT
[#24]
i used to buy logs of snus 15+ years ago because i got tired of using cope long cut.

i gave extra sterk portions to friends who thought i was gay and they got sick from it. claq qui was the best flavor ever.

there are so many varieties of snus that you can't go wrong. zyn citrus/on! citrus are the only decent tasting synthetics imho.

nicotine is dumb, though; it prevents your pp from functioning optimally and it's horrible for your heart/arteries.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
I can understand looking for a source of nicotine to help kick nicotine use, but why in the hell would you be trying to find a nicotine source to get started? That is one of the dumber moves I can think of.
View Quote

I can take it or leave it, there's no physical addiction component for me. Grabbing a pouch of chew is a decision like "do I feel like a >insert random snack here< today?". Obviously that's not the case for most people, so you are giving good advice for the average person.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I occasionally smoke cigarettes because I like the taste and smell of cigarettes.

I vape at home and I buy 3mg nicotine flavors, the 6mg has too much bite.

Does nicotine have a taste?
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#27]
IV.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 1:42:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Mass Spec guys on insta say the Zyn is about as pure nicotine as possible
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 1:51:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Red Man and Beechnut were my favorite tasting but dip was more convenient. Zyn is great now. I only partake once or twice a year.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:16:32 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

Welcome fellow retard!  

That’s why I asked. Some B vitamins, caffeine and nicotine and my brain is working much better. I just have to remember to chew slowly or not at all when I get anxious. GTA online has served as a benchmark for my cognitive status. Yesterday I did really well delivering cocaine and meth in a crowded lobby. Usually I suck and get wiped out.

Bad thing is I was chewing like crazy and used a second piece. Started getting sweaty and dizzy. Was fine in a few minutes after spitting it out. That’s with only 2mg pieces. Maybe low dosage is the reason I’ve never become addicted.

I think the addictive characteristics of tobacco may be largely due to adulterants. Surely someone here grows their own tobacco and has something to say about it. Not saying you can’t have cravings for it, but that’s true for all kinds of things. The most addictive substance I’ve tried is Diet Coke. Quit drinking it because they hate me.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#31]
LUCY Breakers in Mango or Apple Cider.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:33:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chris_in_TX] [#32]
Have you tried nicotine suppositories?
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:38:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Zyn wintergreen and the lozenges in mint from Walmart or Kroger.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:41:14 PM EDT
[#34]
Zyn.  I keep cinnamon, peppermint, and wintergreen on hand and alternate.  3mg.  The cinnamon is my AM coffee "cigarette".
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:55:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DADGAD] [#35]

Welcome fellow retard!  

That's why I asked. Some B vitamins, caffeine and nicotine and my brain is working much better. I just have to remember to chew slowly or not at all when I get anxious. GTA online has served as a benchmark for my cognitive status. Yesterday I did really well delivering cocaine and meth in a crowded lobby. Usually I suck and get wiped out.

Bad thing is I was chewing like crazy and used a second piece. Started getting sweaty and dizzy. Was fine in a few minutes after spitting it out. That's with only 2mg pieces. Maybe low dosage is the reason I've never become addicted.

I think the addictive characteristics of tobacco may be largely due to adulterants. Surely someone here grows their own tobacco and has something to say about it. Not saying you can't have cravings for it, but that's true for all kinds of things. The most addictive substance I've tried is Diet Coke. Quit drinking it because they hate me.
View Quote
If you are having anxiety issues that concern you, I would look to medical professionals to help, rather than attempting some sort of self-medication with a substance that is pretty well known as highly addictive, which could lead to its own set of triggers for anxiety, especially with the pretty bad side-effects it was having on you. I would advise looking for other solutions than nicotine. I am however just a dumbass on the internet, so my advice is worth exactly what you paid for it, but definitely something to consider.
Link Posted: 9/1/2024 5:59:56 PM EDT
[#36]

Welcome fellow retard!  

That’s why I asked. Some B vitamins, caffeine and nicotine and my brain is working much better. I just have to remember to chew slowly or not at all when I get anxious. GTA online has served as a benchmark for my cognitive status. Yesterday I did really well delivering cocaine and meth in a crowded lobby. Usually I suck and get wiped out.

Bad thing is I was chewing like crazy and used a second piece. Started getting sweaty and dizzy. Was fine in a few minutes after spitting it out. That’s with only 2mg pieces. Maybe low dosage is the reason I’ve never become addicted.

I think the addictive characteristics of tobacco may be largely due to adulterants. Surely someone here grows their own tobacco and has something to say about it. Not saying you can’t have cravings for it, but that’s true for all kinds of things. The most addictive substance I’ve tried is Diet Coke. Quit drinking it because they hate me.
View Quote

Keep a jolly rancher or some other type of sugar delivery vehicle handy for the nicotine sweats. It works pretty fast.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:
View Quote

Well now I’m curious

If you are having anxiety issues that concern you, I would look to medical professionals to help, rather than attempting some sort of self-medication with a substance that is pretty well known as highly addictive, which could lead to its own set of triggers for anxiety, especially with the pretty bad side-effects it was having on you. I would advise looking for other solutions than nicotine. I am however just a dumbass on the internet, so my advice is worth exactly what you paid for it, but definitely something to consider.
View Quote

Not really anxious. My memory is toast and cognitive processing speed is slowing. So literally becoming retarded. That’s ok for most things but if I’m doing something competitive not so much.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:08:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Not really anxious. My memory is toast and cognitive processing speed is slowing. So literally becoming retarded. That's ok for most things but if I'm doing something competitive not so much.
View Quote
So you are looking for performance enhancers for gaming?
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:41:27 PM EDT
[#39]
So you are looking for performance enhancers for gaming?
View Quote

Yeah, or timed shooting, discussion, trivial pursuit, whatever. GTA is the most convenient metric at hand. Many variables and strategies. Not much time to decide and act.
Link Posted: 9/2/2024 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#40]
Considering a good portion of opponents on GTA have 420 something or other in their handle, maybe not the best test out there. . At least most seem to be half my age.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 1:44:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jccobb2] [#41]
Vapes are definitely worth considering. They come in a wide range of flavors and can be a smooth alternative to traditional smoking. Personally, I've found that some of the new Vapes  offer great flavor options and are a lot more convenient than other forms of nicotine.

Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:15:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Big Duke chewing tobacco.1pound bag for 10.99.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Rogue Wintergreen is better than Zyn.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:29:27 PM EDT
[#44]
I dont recommend it, but vaping is instant into the lungs.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 6:52:20 PM EDT
[#45]
The "tastiest" form is no taste at all.  Nicotine patches.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:51:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Zyn = superpowers
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:54:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Chris_in_TX:
View Quote
People butt-chug cigarettes?
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 7:57:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Zyn citrus or Rogue Mango
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:26:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Zyn is like getting a blowjob with a rubber on. If you want nicotine and don't want to smoke, go get some Copenhagen or Red Man.
Link Posted: 9/15/2024 8:31:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:
Copenhagen long cut mint

View Quote

lol

There is only ONE Copenhagen and it DOES NOT contain any MINT flavoring and it is not LONG CUT.

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top