Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#1]
They had him on the radio a couple minutes ago saying that the student loan debt forgiveness passed 'by a vote or two'????
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:02:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That video reminds me of my grandmother when she was in late stage Alzheimer’s.  

She was sitting on the porch of HER house, turns to my dad and says this is a lovely home, whose is it?
View Quote

My grandmother asked my mom if she had any kids.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
"The White House, Mr. President?  It's that big white building just across the lawn there..."
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:12:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I can see the media getting all wet and teary for the first most incompetent underserving black female President that is only there because she is black.

They will totally not mention how Biden should have never been there in the first place and how they covered up all evidence of his mental failure.  

Fuck cumala the resident and msm. They are evil vile and I have no sympathy for any of them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’m waiting for him to drop the N word on live TV.  Usually when the mind goes people default to their true thoughts.
View Quote

Yep.  I have a feeling that he will say it, like in reference to Obama or Harris and that will be the end.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 10:54:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Didn't he get lost in the garden once already? Is this a new incident?

I enjoyed the one where he shook the invisible hand. Someone needs to do a compilation if they haven't already.
View Quote

It's an ongoing occurrence - if it isn't some triggered angry outburst, reading the parenthetical directions on the teleprompter, or wandering around lost looking for a hand to shake, it's something else.  That the media covers for him is bizarre.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:13:14 PM EDT
[#7]
And when Trump walked slowly down a steep ass ramp one time wearing slick soled dress shoes, all the major network "Doctors" said he was in some form of late-stage neurologic disorder. This fucking idiot gets visibly confused on a daily basis and not a peep from the networks.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:20:45 PM EDT
[#8]

LOL good one!
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:24:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yep.  I have a feeling that he will say it, like in reference to Obama or Harris and that will be the end.
View Quote

Omg the whole fucking country would go nuts can you imagine the virtue signaling???  Fingers crossed.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Lol.

Try walking to the fucking Big. White. House ya dumb fuck potato.
Link Posted: 10/24/2022 11:39:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:01:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Cumlala is only black by injection.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Dickhead.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:11:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'm waiting for him to drop the N word on live TV.  Usually when the mind goes people default to their true thoughts.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something that can't be overlooked will happen soon.

I'm waiting for him to drop the N word on live TV.  Usually when the mind goes people default to their true thoughts.

I bet staffers have already heard it more than once off camera.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:17:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks to all the arfcommers that voted for The Big Guy!
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 12:18:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Again
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 5:59:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:03:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
When is somebody going to learn to turn off the microphones?
View Quote

Could be an inside job by insurrectionists.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:13:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I enjoyed the one where he shook the invisible hand. Someone needs to do a compilation if they haven't already.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It needs to be CoC that if you're going to start a thread about Biden getting lost, you need to put the date in the title so we can keep them straight.

Quoted:
Something that can’t be overlooked will happen soon.

Yep.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:16:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That video reminds me of my grandmother when she was in late stage Alzheimer’s.  

She was sitting on the porch of HER house, turns to my dad and says this is a lovely home, whose is it?

My grandmother thought I was a kid named Bob she went to grammar school with in the 1930's.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:19:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
His health was bad before the election. It is not like they found a cure for kid sniffing or dementia.
View Quote

They know what the cure is.  It's just that no one wants Kamala to be POTUS.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:21:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I really don’t think Jill Biden will allow KH to ascend to POTUS.  Jill will drug up Joe and push him all the way to 2024 and beyond
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:23:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I really don’t think Jill Biden will allow KH to ascend to POTUS.  Jill will drug up Joe and push him all the way to 2024 and beyond
View Quote

It's too bad he has a team of real, medical doctors.  

I'd pay good money to see the good doctor (of education) Jill Biden give it a shot
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:25:49 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:30:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Call me cruel if you like but
When he is sitting in a diaper full if shit drooling on himself and no longer in office I will celebrate bigley.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:38:29 AM EDT
[#26]
The elderly dementia riddled adult is in charge
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:38:45 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck, back-up 2 steps before that and have a newly Republican Senate approve a new VP for her.

Trump, DeSantis?? Whatever it takes to drive the Democrat party wild.
View Quote

Is that possible ?
A senate approving a new VP ???
Holy shit that would be EPIC.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 6:40:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
POTUS Harris in February.
View Quote

Nobody wants that.

Nobody.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#30]
its ok though...
trump tripped on carpet while going down a ramp..
DEMS: "IMpEacH hIm!  hEs sEniLe!!!"  25Th!!!!!"
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:39:26 AM EDT
[#31]
My butt’s been wiped!
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:41:15 AM EDT
[#32]
Tick tock, pedophile.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 7:53:14 AM EDT
[#33]
The video was disappointing giving the exaggerated title.  He simply asked someone "where are we going" as in what event is next and which general direction are we (the entourage) going.  It is still a sign of limited mental capacity since he doesn't know his own schedule but not knowing what is next after some stupid tree planting ceremony is a lot different than not knowing where he is at or knowing how to get back to the big white building he can clearly see.

Stuff like this reminds me of all the headlines about Hillary Clinton having major medical problems and will have to drop out any day now.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:04:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
And when Trump walked slowly down a steep ass ramp one time wearing slick soled dress shoes, all the major network "Doctors" said he was in some form of late-stage neurologic disorder. This fucking idiot gets visibly confused on a daily basis and not a peep from the networks.
View Quote

They also failed to discuss and edited out the end when he's steps off the ramp and begins walking fine, at a quick pace, on the flat paved ground.

Meanwhile, the Potato is a daily gaffe, but no concerns there from the US media. You have to tune in to Australian TV to see him getting called out.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Omg the whole fucking country would go nuts can you imagine the virtue signaling???  Fingers crossed.
View Quote
nope

they'd cover for him... if he said it in the politically correct context they'd say he was right to say it
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:19:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Stuff like this reminds me of all the headlines about Hillary Clinton having major medical problems.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:53:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
But Trump walked slowly down a ramp!!!

If it was a republican in dopey Joe's place it would be a nonstop media feeding frenzy.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:58:22 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The dems are salivating at the idea of the first black woman president.
View Quote

With an R congress to blame for racism.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The Doctor goes power walking off to the White House with Joe lagging, trying to catch up, reaching out to take her hand. Nothing there but a child’s brain and no love for the potato from the Doctor.

It’d be sad if I had the slightest respect for the guy.

But I don’t.
View Quote

Side ho be that way.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:01:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
So Kamala is what we have to look forward to?
View Quote

Diversity hire, just like the newest SCOTUS member.  Racial quotas are a Dem platform.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#41]

People said she would be incapable of being in public within a year or two of that.  Yet here we are 6 years later and she seems fine.  Her fainting and dragged into the van was claimed to be dehydration.  Since she hasn't passed out publicly since that now seems believable but many here were convinced her systems were failing and she was almost dead.  The seizure type tick, no telling what that was.  A side effects from meds, missed meds, a change in diet from travelling, someone slipped something in her food...no telling.  Again that condition didn't progress and become a debilitating problem like were told it would be.  

Anyway the general point I was trying to make was most of it was the right leaning media manipulating people for views by exaggerating stories.  I was hoping for a video of Brandon standing in the garden unresponsive to what others were saying and then wandering in a circle.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:08:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Agreed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Something that can’t be overlooked will happen soon.

Agreed.

Did you see his last interview?  Holy hell...
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

With the media the way they are he could be dead and be dragged out there propped up and the media would still lie about it
View Quote

Weekend at Joe's?
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:38:46 AM EDT
[#44]
The problem is not him getting lost.

The problem is he keeps getting found
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:40:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Call me cruel if you like but
When he is sitting in a diaper full if shit drooling on himself and no longer in office I will celebrate bigley.
View Quote

Yep. My wife thinks it's cruel but he's been an asshole for decades and has rightly earned it.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:42:01 AM EDT
[#46]
If it wasn’t for who and what he is, and I don’t mean “POTUS”, I’d feel bad for the guy. He should be sitting on a porch watching the sunrise and enjoying his family.

But this guy? Nah. Fuck that. Hope he suffers and rots. Then I hope his wife enjoys the same.

The left can’t wait to ramp up the racism rhetoric again when Kamala gets moved into the big house. Everything they can’t get done will be because of racism. And, and, you guessed it, misogyny!

I can’t wait. Woooo!
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I’m waiting for him to drop the N word on live TV.  Usually when the mind goes people default to their true thoughts.
View Quote

The truth pokes through subconsciously at times.....
"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics." Biden

Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:50:55 AM EDT
[#48]
I bet he goes full on nursing home rage and physically attacks a reporter.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#49]
Laughing stock. Nobody believes hes fit.
Link Posted: 10/25/2022 11:53:14 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

People said she would be incapable of being in public within a year or two of that.  Yet here we are 6 years later and she seems fine.  Her fainting and dragged into the van was claimed to be dehydration.  Since she hasn't passed out publicly since that now seems believable but many here were convinced her systems were failing and she was almost dead.  The seizure type tick, no telling what that was.  A side effects from meds, missed meds, a change in diet from travelling, someone slipped something in her food...no telling.  Again that condition didn't progress and become a debilitating problem like were told it would be.  

Anyway the general point I was trying to make was most of it was the right leaning media manipulating people for views by exaggerating stories.  I was hoping for a video of Brandon standing in the garden unresponsive to what others were saying and then wandering in a circle.  
View Quote

The media hid FDR in a wheel chair.
The US media looks the other way 24X7.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top